Add a Photo

Photos (78)
Evelyn C.
Evelyn C.
Maywood, Ca

My all time favorite! I dislike dark sodas. I love sprite!! I don't drink it often but it's still my favorite.
Alejita A.
Alejita A.

Deliciosa y refrescante no puedes dejar de tomarla cuando has empezado, si tienes sed te recomiendo una sprite
Liga J.
Liga J.

THE BEST DRINK EVERRRRRRRRRRRR! WORTH EVERY PENNY OF YOURS!!!!!! IT'S AMAZINGGG!!! AND SUCH GREAT FLAVOURING!!
Ava B.
Ava B.
Trenton, OH

I love this product. I recently just ran out of it . I just drank it because know was sick and I was vomiting.
Sara T.
Sara T.

I love love love Sprite! I love the crisp and refreshing lemon lime taste. It definitely quenches your thirst.
Michelle N.
Michelle N.

Always get this drink from restaurants, never had any complaints about this. A classic. Refreshing and lovely.
Vivian B.
Vivian B.

This is my family's favorite drink! Who can go wrong with sprite? You can't only have one can!! It is amazing!
Rachel D.
Rachel D.

I grew up drinking sprite. If you like 7-up, you'll like this. Its so nice and refreshing I personally love it
Kailey J.
Kailey J.

It's always refreshing and has that amazing line flavor that's not over powering but perfect for a little kick
Monica R.
Monica R.
Bullhead City, AZ

Sprite is always a favorite!
Was my number one drink when I was pregnant!
Sprite will be forever in my life!!!
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.

Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Nina R.

Does this work for heartburn ?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?

Join Now