Add a Photo

Photos (80)
Vanessa G.
Vanessa G.
Newark , Nj

I'm not a big fan of soda but everyone I finish drinking this I feel the need to burp it has so much acid
Tiffany H.
Tiffany H.
Porterville, CA

My go to, it goes well with just about anything would definitely recommend to anyone needing a mixer soda
Lizette G.
Lizette G.
Upland, CA

I buy it for my kids every once in a while because it's sugar free and my kids aren't hyper with this one
Jessica c.
Jessica c.
Chino Hills, CA

Its refreshing and not too sweet I love it over ice one of my favorite drinks wish more restaurant had it
Natalie m.
Natalie m.
Ogden, UT

It gives you that zezt lemony taste. Dosent taste great if you leave it out. Includes two type of lemons.
Amber L.
Amber L.
San Antonio, TX

Great to drink on an upset stomach or just if your thirsty. Very refreshing taste. Perfect when ice cold.
Sarrinah R.
Sarrinah R.

One of my all time favorite sodas! Nice fresh crisp taste. Very refreshing love the flavor and packaging.
Anquenette J.
Anquenette J.
Memphis, Tn

Great taste if i can't get a coca-cola i always go for a sprite. I also drink if i have an up set stomach
Yesenia G.
Yesenia G.
Anaheim, CA

It's good for when u don't want Coke! Helps when u are sick as well helps you burp and settles ur stomach
Marisa T.
Marisa T.

The best soda in the world its yumy and good i did meet my expections with iteam its not expensive at all
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.

Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?
Nina R.
Nina R.

Does this work for heartburn ?