Add a Photo

Photos (80)
Sydney B.
Sydney B.
Hamilton, NJ

My favorite flavor of soda. When I drink soda I order Sprite. Disappointed when they do not have Sprite
Victoria
Victoria

Classic and great. If you have a stomach ache, drinking a sprite and eating smoke crackers should help!
Greg T.
Greg T.
Mcallen, TX

Prefer this on a nice hot day at the beach. Refreshing taste and zero guilt recommend you give it a try
Ramona M.
Ramona M.
Las Vegas, NV

I really enjoy drinking Sprite. I always get this when I have parties, either the 2 liters or the cans.
Sary V.
Sary V.
West Jordan, UT

I love the sprite lemon soda is one of my favorite brands and the most important thing is not expensive
Jordan T.
Jordan T.

One of the best lemon lime sodas around. It's my personal favorite. I usually get this at restaurants.
Amy B.
Amy B.

Very good, a classic. Mixes well with other beverages and is good to have on hand when family is sick.
Samantha V.
Samantha V.
Santa Clarita, CA

Nothing is better than a cold crisp sprite
It's my go to drink honestly
I love it
It's very refreshing
Shelby S.
Shelby S.

One of my favorite sodas, especially for parties. It's cheap and easy to get and most people enjoy it.
Anna M.
Anna M.
Oshkosh, WI

Sweet treat when I'm trying to keep caffeine out of my diet! I prefer it to 7-up and other light sodas
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.

Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Nina R.

Does this work for heartburn ?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?

Join Now