BY SPRITE #10 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks

Buy on Walmart*
Cynthia H.
Gillette, WY
Love the lemon lime sprite Soda. I like to drink it with peanuts. It's really good!!!
Diocel B.
Murfreesboro, TN
I like the taste of this soda. I specifically like the size. They have the small one.
Hailey W.
Huntingdon, PA
I drink this soda every day. It is so good. Especially if you love lemon lime flavor.
Paras P.
It's Sprite but out of all the lemon lime sodas it tastes the most naturally flavored
Jessica U.
Newport News, VA
Its frickin sprite what is there to complain about. It is the perfect drink of choice
Marleny G.
Brooklyn , NY
My family like this soda we don't drink it every day but is good I do recommend. ....
Anisa R.
Delicious and inexpensive. Always been happy with my sprite purchase. My go to Soda.
Kaitlin D.
Hialeah, FL
I drink Sprite or diet Sprite a lot and I find it so refreshing and I love it a lot!
ashlyn h.
Ball Ground, GA
I love this product I definitely recommend it to all my friends it's worth the price
dana k.
Nazareth, PA
I really like sprite, the original is my favorite! I love anything that's lemon lime
Christina F.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA
Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
howell, MI
Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Does this work for heartburn ?
Michelle K.
Do they make a cherry sprite?