Add a Photo

Photos (74)
Anquenette J.
Anquenette J.
Memphis, TN

Great taste if i can't get a coca-cola i always go for a sprite. I also drink if i have an up set stomach
Lizette G.
Lizette G.
Upland, CA

I buy it for my kids every once in a while because it's sugar free and my kids aren't hyper with this one
anibal de jesus r.
anibal de jesus r.
New york

I love always buy because it contains no dyes and refreshes my body I take on picnics and my family......
LiLi B.
LiLi B.
Tulsa, OK

I love sprite! and i love that its caffeine free and i can drink this all day long soo i give it 5 stars.
Jessica c.
Jessica c.
Chino Hills, CA

Its refreshing and not too sweet I love it over ice one of my favorite drinks wish more restaurant had it
Kacie P.
Kacie P.
New Albany, IN

Love sprite. My kids love it too don't have to worry about caffeine with the little ones. Very refreshing
Sara W.
Sara W.
Wayland, MI

Who doesn't love some sprite?Love this stuff it remains as a go to drink that everyone in my home enjoys.
Yesenia G.
Yesenia G.
Anaheim, CA

It's good for when u don't want Coke! Helps when u are sick as well helps you burp and settles ur stomach
Sarah M.
Sarah M.
Suffolk

This is def nicer than straight lemonade and so very refreshing great when its chilled or poures over ice
Denise S.
Denise S.
Wellston, OK

Son loves this product! Buys it every time he goes anywhere or for the house! He likes this soda over all!
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.

Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?
Patrick S.
Patrick S.
caucaia

What is your opinion about the lemon flavor of the sprite?

Join Now