BY SPRITE #2 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks

Buy on Jet.com*
Natasha P.
Natasha P.
Calhoun, GA
This my favorite drink ever!! It's so refreshing and feels like it actually hydrates you
Victoria P.
Victoria P.
Scottsville, VA
I love Sprite! I don't drink sodas except this one. I love that it doesn't have caffeine
Breeanna W.
Breeanna W.
This is my favorite summer drink essential! It quenches my thirst! And is caffeine free!
Jessica C.
Jessica C.
McKenzie
I love Sprite! I normally drink this when I'm sick because it helps me hold things down.
Yalonda C.
Yalonda C.
Beckley, WV
Sprite one of my favorite soda. Sprite it good for mixing drinks. When it nice and cold.
Katelynn B.
Katelynn B.
Maryville, TN
Sprite is really good. I love lemon lime flavors. Its worth a shot if youve never had it
Leslie T.
Leslie T.
This is good if you want to give you kids pop without the caffeine. Especially at night.
Krystal V.
Krystal V.
My favorite!! I love sprite especially when I'm not feeling good it's my to go to drink!
David H.
David H.
Hernando, FL
We get these for the kids cause they don't have any caffeine in them
yes very good flavor
Nicole A.
Nicole A.
Baltimore, MD
Crisp, refreshing, caffeine-free clear soda. Quenches your thirst. Awake wo some on hand
Christina F.
Christina F.
Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA
Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.
howell, MI
Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Nina R.
Does this work for heartburn ?
Ana S.
Ana S.
which is better 7up or sprite?