Add a Photo

Photos (67)
Jill B.
Jill B.
Aberdeen Proving Ground, MD

This is wonderful treat when you want something cold and sweet. It is also great when you need something to settle your stomach.
Nathannia R.
Nathannia R.
Jakarta, Indonesia

the soda is not as much as Coca Cola, but I like it. Totally. I don't know how to describe the taste but it really goood, yummy.
Lexi H.
Lexi H.
Brookings, OR

It's pretty good ya feel and refreshing so yeah if you're thirsty then drink it or don't it depends on if you like dark or light
Danielle F.
Danielle F.
Mc Gehee, AR

I like sprite! It's flavor is good! It mixes well in drinks with alcohol! It comes in a green can! And it will help u if ur sick
Yumi K.
Yumi K.
Espirito Santo

I love sprite is the best lemon soda among all brands that exists in my opinion. Without counting the gas, I like so much gas ..
Meredith P.
Meredith P.
Northport, AL

I love sprite! It's always one of my top go-to drinks. Some call me weird, but when I'm sick sprite always makes me feel better.
Beth B.
Beth B.
Niles, MI

Sprite Lemon-Lime soda add a refreshing taste when we drink soda. It also adds a refreshing twist when it is mixed with alcohol.
Chloe C.
Chloe C.

Who doesn't love Sprite? Great for a soda late at night when you don't want caffeine or a stomach ache that medicine can't cure!
Danielle D.
Danielle D.
Dublin, OH

Pretty good flavor. Nothing to really complain about, honestly. If you like lemon-lime drinks, you will probably like this soda.
Heather W.
Heather W.
Keller, TX

Sprite is good all the time. If you haven't had it at this point I don't know what to tell you because it's cheap and delicious!
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?
Erica J.
Erica J.
Rocky Mount
Are there any punch recipes that include Sprite?
Evelyn C.
Evelyn C.
Isabela Puerto Rico

How i know how many calories have ?

Join Now