BY SPRITE #8 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks

Buy on Jet.com
Victoria P.
Victoria P.
Scottsville, VA
I love Sprite! I don't drink sodas except this one. I love that it doesn't have caffeine
Kaylee C.
Kaylee C.
Crestline, CA
I love sprite. It tastes like a refreshing lemon it's sooooo good. Especially when cold.
Alexis B.
Alexis B.
Beckley, WV
absolutely love Sprite. its always one of my go to sodas. takes amazing but very fizzy.
Yasner R.
Yasner R.
Definitely one of my favorite soft drinks ever ! This is my go to when I'm feeling sick
Debbie T.
Debbie T.
Great taste and very similar to Mountain Dew or Sierra Mist. Small can so easy to store
Ashley P.
Ashley P.
Lodi , CA
We love Sprite especially when we are sick. Very crisp and so yummy when it's ice cold!
Gardenia T.
Gardenia T.
Brooklyn , NY
This is the perfect drink for someone who doesn't drink dark soda . This tastes amazing
Savannah G.
Savannah G.
I'm not a big pop drinker, so when I do want pop, I always go for a cold can of Sprite!
Beth C.
Beth C.
Morristown, TN
Wonderful drink! The lemon lime flavor is not strong. Taste really refreshing and good!
Walker K.
Walker K.
One of my favorites for my whole life. Sprite is just a classic and will never get old!
Christina F.
Christina F.
Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA
Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.
howell, MI
Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Nina R.
Does this work for heartburn ?
Ana S.
Ana S.
which is better 7up or sprite?