BY SPRITE #5 in Soda & Soft Drinks

Buy on Jet.com
B B.
Durham, NC
I mean where do I start! Sprite has been around forever and it's always that go to soda it's Timeless you can never go wrong with a Sprite
Stacey B.
Lucedale, MS
Sprite is definitely a crisp refreshing soda that has no caffeine! I'm a sprite aholic, I drink nothing but sprite, the taste is awesome!!!
Kendra H.
Marietta , GA
Sprites taste good & they also help with tough stomachs aches because the carbon allows you to burp plus i have a slight addiction to soda
Best soda to drink on a hot day, and it can't be beat when it's cold as Antarctica, straight of out the cooler, make your eyes water cold!
Paris S.
I used to love Sprite but now I don't really care for it. The taste in every bottle I have just taste like WAY TO MUCH syrup is being added
Amanda T.
Honaker, VA
The best lemon lime soda there is. We love the taste of Sprite it's not too sweet. Only 140 calories per can makes it easy on the stomach.
Heather T.
Franklin, OH
One of my go to pops when I have a upset stomach. It really helps me I love the taste I don't buy a lot maybe a case every couple of months
Nhia L.
Love it!!!!! Love it because even when it's flat out the taste is still same. Warm or cold I like how the taste doesn't gets all flat out.
Aerin L.
Sprite is super refreshing my family buys multiple cases of it after we run out because we love it so much. Would definitely recommend!!!!
Crystal R.
Pottstown, PA
This is one of my favorite noncaffinated beverages. The taste is crisp and refreshing and it also works well for settling an upset stomach.
Christina F.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA
Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Howell, MI
Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Does this work for heartburn ?
Michelle K.
Do they make a cherry sprite?