BY SPRITE #5 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks

Buy on Walmart
Jessica C.
Jessica C.
McKenzie
I love Sprite! I normally drink this when I'm sick because it helps me hold things down.
kierra s.
kierra s.
Batesville, MS
It a good clean taste that is easy to drink love the taste and good with nice family bbq
Leslie T.
Leslie T.
This is good if you want to give you kids pop without the caffeine. Especially at night.
Natasha P.
Natasha P.
CALHOUN, GA
This my favorite drink ever!! It's so refreshing and feels like it actually hydrates you
Jessica P.
Jessica P.
Tucson, AZ
I like to drink sprite on sunny days because its just so refreshing. The taste is great.
Katelynn B.
Katelynn B.
Maryville, TN
Sprite is really good. I love lemon lime flavors. Its worth a shot if youve never had it
Brittany S.
Brittany S.
Littleton, CO
Love this soda with alcohol as a chaser also alone as well tastes great and we'll priced
Mandie B.
Mandie B.
Williamston, SC
My favorite sofa! Caffeine give me migraines so this gives me the soda without the pain.
Victoria P.
Victoria P.
Scottsville, VA
I love Sprite! I don't drink sodas except this one. I love that it doesn't have caffeine
Thalia A.
Thalia A.
Palmetto, FL
I love the new lemon lime flavor . It's very refreshing and I just really love the taste
Christina F.
Christina F.
Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA
Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.
howell, MI
Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Nina R.
Does this work for heartburn ?
Ana S.
Ana S.
which is better 7up or sprite?