Add a Photo

Photos (74)
Brittany C.
Brittany C.
Cedar Grove, TN

Favorite drink hands down love love love this It's so refreshing only soft drink I will buy will continue to buy!! My son loves as well
Stacey C.
Stacey C.
Easton, PA

I prefer sprite over other lemon lime brands, it has the right balance of flavors. It is caffeine free so I don't bounce off the walls
Mari C.
Mari C.

I love drinking sprite! It stops tummy aches and had no caffeine. I could drunk think when I was pregnant and enjoyed every but of it.
Jennifer C.
Jennifer C.
Buford, GA

Sprite is the go to coke (it's all Coke in the South) at my house. It satisfies everyone with it's crisp and refreshing citrus flavor.
Tori P.
Tori P.
Pepperell, MA

I like this soda but it's not something I will drink if there are other options. Some people really like it but this is just my review
Ash K.
Ash K.
Stevens Point, WI

A go to drink. I can't have caffeine so this is the perfect option. And this is great to mix with alcohol, a great way to make it fun!
Abriana M.
Abriana M.
Toledo, OH

I enjoy sprite mostly when I'm not feeling well. My mom gave it to me as a kid to help soothe an achy stomach and I still swear by it.
katelyn c.
katelyn c.
Thomaston, GA

Honestly if you're feeling sick or feeling kind of strange to your stomach drink a sprite and within an hour you'll feel a lot better.
Jackie V.
Jackie V.
Edinburg

My it most fav drink of them all anywhere I go I always order a sprite over any drink tastes great and love that it makes you burp lol
Katie S.
Katie S.

I love Sprite. It is my go to when I'm not feeling well. It is crisp and refreshing. It quenches my thirst better than any other soda.
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.

Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?
Nina R.
Nina R.

Does this work for heartburn ?

Join Now