Add a Photo

Photos (66)
Candice B.
Candice B.
Mckinney, TX

Sprite is my go to soda if I want something without caffeine. I prefer it in bottles over cans. It just tastes better to me.
Kathleen D.
Kathleen D.

I'm not huge on sofa, but this is my go-to with dinner, or for a mixer with alcohol. It's a great balance of lemon and lime.
Kristen J.
Kristen J.
Cypress, TX

Always one of my favorites. Especially when I want something carbonated but without caffeine! I've been a Sprite fan forever
Claudia R.
Claudia R.
Mesquite, TX

This is my go to drink when I'm not feeling well. Enough to settle an upset stomach. It's great at room temperature or cold.
cice R.
cice R.
Las Vegas, NV

Sprite such great invention they taste great they have different varieties and it's low-calorie can't go wrong with a Sprite
Abigail D.
Abigail D.

The original one! I no suelo tomar mucha gaseosa pero cuando lo hago siempre es esta me encanta ese toque de limón que tiene
Angelica F.
Angelica F.
San Francisco, CA

Will always be one of my favorites as long as they don't change anything about it the flavor has not changed and I love that
Shelby G.
Shelby G.
Talladega, AL

Sprite is amazing I'm staying away from dark drinks I'm trying to wing my self from all of them completely but I love sprite
Ronni Lynn W.
Ronni Lynn W.
Athens, WV

I'm a big fan of sprite and I have been since I was a little kid. They've got enough flavor to be good but not overwhelming.
Staci L.
Staci L.

Not my favorite lemon lime soda but it's still bubbly and good. There's something about the flavor that turns. E off though.
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?
Nina R.
Nina R.

Does this work for heartburn ?
Evelyn C.
Evelyn C.
Isabela Puerto Rico

How i know how many calories have ?

Join Now