Add a Photo

Photos (78)
Mimi M.
Mimi M.
Marble Falls, TX

Sprite is the perfect light-weight soda. It's sugary but doesn't make you feel sluggish like some other sodas.
Jessica V.
Jessica V.
Artesia, NM

An all time favorite! Crisp. Refreshing. Quenches my thirst every time. It makes me feel better when I'm sick.
Fav non-dark Soda. I try not to drink soda but when I do it's mainly sprite. Makes me fee less guilty about it
I like this lemon Sprite soda could it have lemon in it in the lemon brings out most of the flavors and Sprite
Victoria R.
Victoria R.

Nice and refreshing, but not at all better than the classic Sprite drink. Once in a while it seems okay though
Hannah B.
Hannah B.
El Cajon

Sprite is so refereahsing and I love to drink it regularly. I buy this all the time and have it at restaurants
Rebecca K.
Rebecca K.
Salem, IN

Sprite is my all time go to soda when I want to drink something I feel is a little more on the "healthy" side.
Love this go a quick drink when I don't want too much! Classic smooth sprite less the colonies and great value
Brianna M.
Brianna M.

Favorite soda. Has such a great and lemon flavor and that just is so refreshing and amazing I love it so much.
AMANDA R.
AMANDA R.
Paterson, Nj

I love Sprite. It's sparkling and crisp. No better lemon lime soda on the planet to me. Why is Sprite so good?
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.

Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Nina R.

Does this work for heartburn ?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?

Join Now