Add a Photo

Photos (80)
Emilio P.
Emilio P.
Durham, NC

Great to make a shirley temple. mix in some grenadine and your set. nice refresging drink for thje symmer
Katana S.
Katana S.

This is my second choice of soda beside cola. And this helps me with my throat when I have a sore throat.
Ashley D.
Ashley D.
Crown Point, IN

Sprite is definitely the drink of choice when you are looking for that refreshing taste with no caffeine.
Debra C.
Debra C.
Las Vegas, NV

Sprite was good for me when I had the flu. It keep me hydrated. But I also like it when I'M not sick too.
Leah S.
Leah S.
Fort Wayne, IN

I love Sprite lemon lime soda! I don't like dark pops, so this is the perfect drink. it has great flavor.
LiLi B.
LiLi B.
Tulsa, OK

I love sprite! and i love that its caffeine free and i can drink this all day long soo i give it 5 stars.
Myranda H.
Myranda H.
South Milwaukee, WI

Really the only soda I ever drink. It's my favorite. It's also really good for when I'm feeling nauseous.
LaQuenta K.
LaQuenta K.
Birmingham, AL

Keep sprites in the house. Always a go to and good to have if you have upset stomach. No caffeine as well
Jordyn L.
Jordyn L.

The crisp lemon lime taste is so good! Mix it with other drinks and it adds the perfect splash of citrus.
Danielle F.
Danielle F.
Green Sea, SC

My favorite. Love the crisp taste. No one had anything even close to Sprite. So smooth and bold. Love it!
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.

Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?
Nina R.
Nina R.

Does this work for heartburn ?