Add a Photo

Photos (80)
naomi c.
naomi c.
Pasadena, CA

Classic drink and everybody loves original sprite. I like to freeze it a little and have it as a slushy
Kristen V.
Kristen V.
Monroe, NY

This drink always goes well with dinner! I also love mixing this with alcohol or making Shirley temples
Jeanette C.
Jeanette C.

I like to drink Sprite when I go out and eat once in a while it's my to go to drink its flavor is great
Jenny B.
Jenny B.

My favorite lemon-lime soda! It tastes grate and doesn't burn my throat like other lemon lime sodas do.
Ramona M.
Ramona M.
Las Vegas, NV

I really enjoy drinking Sprite. I always get this when I have parties, either the 2 liters or the cans.
Stephanie B.
Stephanie B.
Mcdonough, GA

Refreshing especially when cold. Often choose Sprite to avoid dark soda. Pleasant taste. Not to strong.
leonely c.
leonely c.
Tampa, FL

Whoever have never tried Sprite most likely don't drink soda because Sprite is the best soft drink ever
sabrina S.
sabrina S.
Roma, TX

I like to drink this because it has a great lime flavor and i love to drink it with chips and dip yummy
Tiffany T.
Tiffany T.
Anaheim, CA

I always have sprite in my fridge. I drink one probably every day. It tastes great and it is delicious.
Love sprite especially when me or someone I know is sick! It's very refreshing and very nice packaging!
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.

Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Nina R.

Does this work for heartburn ?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?

Join Now