Add a Photo

Photos (55)
Amber J.
Amber J.
Woodville, AL

Love love love sprite! It is my go to carbonated drink! I it so refreshing and I love that it is caffeine free!
Gloria A.
Gloria A.
Santa Ana, CA

Love the taste of it. Never goes wrong having it at a party even when you know everyone wants the dark soda lol
Lina R.
Lina R.

Super refrescante y queda con cualquier comida me gusta tomarla bien helada en días de calor uff refresca super
Meraki V.
Meraki V.
Miami, Florida

This is the brand the works with everything lemo flavor are my favorite. i love this with a good meal or snack.
Meagan S.
Meagan S.
Mount Washington, KY

Love Sprite, love the freshness of it, love it ice cold, love it when I'm sick!! Sprite is a refresher for me!!
Yuleisy S.
Yuleisy S.
Ottawa, ONTARIO

i like this soda is not my favorite one but its good , is not bad soda! i recomended , i drink once in a month,
Kaylee C.
Kaylee C.

Super cute bottle big fan of sprite so id buy all bottles and flavors of sprite any day or any time of the week
Kezia D.
Kezia D.
Fort Bragg, NC

Always one of my favorites, I love sprite I think it tastes amazing and it doesn't make you feel bad afterwards
Emily L.
Emily L.
Niagara Falls

This is a very refreshing type of drink! I like it because it's tart and sweet and bubbly all at the same time!
Maria B.
Maria B.

I honestly prefer Sprite over 7-up. I think it has more of that lemon lime flavor than 7-up but that's just me.
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?
Evelyn C.
Evelyn C.
Isabela Puerto Rico

How i know how many calories have ?
Misty M.
Misty M.
wellsford

Why has it got a strong lemon taste to i

Join Now