Add a Photo

Photos (79)
Jazmin T.
Jazmin T.
Brooklyn, NY

One of my favorites soda
Love the taste!!
Love to drink it really cold!!
When its really hot outside!!
Mayra A.
Mayra A.
Midland, TX

I love Sprite it's the perfect drink when it's hot out and I feel refreshed and it takes away my bloat
Rikka C.
Rikka C.
Delbarton, WV

I have to drink Sprite everyday. I love it more than Pepsi. I try to stay away from dark colored soda.
maria s.
maria s.
Ontario, CA

100% original all the way the best soda invented good flavor not as sweet as others always ordering it
Courtney M.
Courtney M.
YPSILANTI, MI

Sprite Lemon-Lime Soda is thrust quenching and refreshing after a long day. I love the the lemon zest!
Estrella B.
Estrella B.
Arlington, TX

It's a very good flavor. I like to drink it at times. And it one only my favorites of all that I love.
LA M.
LA M.

love soda but this one is great because it has a nice flavor to it. Its great for the price and value.
Shelby S.
Shelby S.

One of my favorite sodas, especially for parties. It's cheap and easy to get and most people enjoy it.
Sierra B.
Sierra B.
Savoy, IL

Classic sprite is always refreshing. It's not as heavy as other carbonated sodas and I love the taste.
Merritt S.
Merritt S.
Raleigh, NC

Classic Sprite, you can't really go wrong here. Refreshing and crisp! Lemon like is the perfect combo.
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.

Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Nina R.

Does this work for heartburn ?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?

Join Now