Add a Photo

#3 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks
Photos (55)
Loreny G.
Loreny G.

This drink I like it because it has that flavor so refreshing lemon-lime, was one of my favorites in the summer.
Ingrid R.
Ingrid R.

This is my favorite soda. It has a little flavors of lemon and I loves this of the soda. It take out the thirst.
Gladys C.
Gladys C.

I love Sprite. It's my to go drink when I need something refreshing. Works so well with a upset stomach as well.
Maria M.
Maria M.
Homestead, FL

I like the lemon lime sprite. It is very tasty and light. I like how how it doesn't leave you with a sour taste.
Maria Elena E.
Maria Elena E.
Denver, CO

I love this soda because when ever I feel sick like throwing up it makes my stomach calm down and keep food down
BRENDA R.
BRENDA R.

ABSOLUTELY MY FAVORITE! VERY REFRESHING AND GOOD WHEN YOU HAVE AN UPSET STOMACH TOO. GOOD WITH MIXED DRINKS TOO.
kayla b.
kayla b.

my favorite drink , quenches my thirst and gives me energy and is very very very tasty. nice packaging and logos
Kaillen D.
Kaillen D.
Bee, VA

I love sprite so much! It's such a refreshing drink that I always keep on hand! I would definitely recommend it!
Nesha C.
Nesha C.
Auburn, AL

Sprite is and always will be my favorite soft drink. It glides down your throat and quickly soothes your thirst.
dianna o.
dianna o.

one of my fav sodas of all time, i cant help but not stop drinking this soda. its better than coke in my opinion
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?
Evelyn C.
Evelyn C.
Isabela Puerto Rico

How i know how many calories have ?
Misty M.
Misty M.
wellsford

Why has it got a strong lemon taste to i

Join Now