BY SPRITE #3 in Soda & Soft Drinks

Buy on Jet.com
Lindsey S.
Dauphin, PA
This citrus flavored bubbly soda is my favorite! For a thirst quenching, light dinner drink or calming an upset stomach. Sprite is the best!
Holli J.
Kingman, AZ
I love this beverage! It's so crisp and refreshing, it is comforting when you're sick and tasty when you just need a pick me up. Perfection!
Ashley D.
I like sprite. It's crisp and bubbly and just feels good in your mouth. It's like a bottle of sunshine that you can drink without imploding.
Jasmine A.
Stockton, CA
I prefer sprit over 7up to me sprite has so much more flavor and is refreshing. I also drink it fir burping n upset stomach helps everytime.
Andrea I.
Phoenix, AZ
Love this soda. Not to heavy on the stomach and you know what they say when you have a tummy ache drink a can of this and you'll feel better
Brook G.
Owensboro, KY
This is for sure my favorite soda to drink. Theres no caffeine and it hits the spot everytime. I would recommend this go anyone and everyone.
Angaline S.
Riverside
This is one of my favorite sodas I love sprite it is one of the best sodas that is out that it is light and very tasty I recommend this drink
Sheri J.
Jefferson, OH
The taste is crisp and flavorable but not overwhelming.The price is comfortable to other sodas.I would buy it again and recommend it to all.
Demetria H.
P
Sprite is a nice soda to have on a hot summer day. Its like taste adds an extra level of flavor that is impossible to get with any other soda
Sue Ellen L.
Groton, CT
I buy this product a lot for every day use. For mix drink, if we are sick or just to have a nice glass of sprite. Love the refreshing taste.
Christina F.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA
Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Howell, MI
Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Does this work for heartburn ?
Michelle K.
Do they make a cherry sprite?