Add a Photo

By SPRITE
#4 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks
Photos (78)
Esta es mi preferida me encanta el sabor es lo más no puedo dejar de decir lo mucho que me gusta es super rica
Rachel D.
Rachel D.

I grew up drinking sprite. If you like 7-up, you'll like this. Its so nice and refreshing I personally love it
Jessica V.
Jessica V.
Artesia, NM

An all time favorite! Crisp. Refreshing. Quenches my thirst every time. It makes me feel better when I'm sick.
Sabrina C.
Sabrina C.
Palm Bay, FL

One of my top favorite drinks. Its incredibly refreshing and tastes yummy! Especially compared to sierra mist.
Fav non-dark Soda. I try not to drink soda but when I do it's mainly sprite. Makes me fee less guilty about it
I like this lemon Sprite soda could it have lemon in it in the lemon brings out most of the flavors and Sprite
michelle h.
michelle h.
Aurora, CO

Looks like water tastes so refreshing and sparkles up my mood and i just finished a whole 2 liter bottle today
Mimi M.
Mimi M.
Marble Falls, TX

Sprite is the perfect light-weight soda. It's sugary but doesn't make you feel sluggish like some other sodas.
Isavel D.
Isavel D.
Bronx, NY

One of my favorite other sodas to drink in the summer it is super refreshing and nice for this heat. i love it
Love this go a quick drink when I don't want too much! Classic smooth sprite less the colonies and great value
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.

Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Nina R.

Does this work for heartburn ?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?

Join Now