Add a Photo

Photos (80)
Danielle F.
Danielle F.
Green Sea, SC

My favorite. Love the crisp taste. No one had anything even close to Sprite. So smooth and bold. Love it!
Genezareth C.
Genezareth C.
Modesto, CA

Es deliciosa por su sabor Lima limón refrescante la tomamos en cualquier momento y más en un día asoleado
ashley B.
ashley B.

Sprite is my go to drink when im sick... I dont know what it is but it just makes me feel so much better.
Nina D.
Nina D.

The taste is so refreshing love the lemonlime flavor also a great party drink. I will always love sprite.
anibal de jesus r.
anibal de jesus r.
New york

I love always buy because it contains no dyes and refreshes my body I take on picnics and my family......
Tatiana G.
Tatiana G.
Cumming, GA

Sprite is my second favorite drink I like others but this one is is good and I like buying them at school
Valerie M.
Valerie M.

The taste is amazing and great for those hot days or watching a movie. It doesn't burn and its refreshing
Lily N.
Lily N.
Pagosa Springs, CO

Sprite is so good, the taste is simple and crisp, very refreshing and has lots of caffeine to wake you up
Sara W.
Sara W.
Wayland, MI

Who doesn't love some sprite?Love this stuff it remains as a go to drink that everyone in my home enjoys.
Leah K.
Leah K.
Louisville, KY

Awesome flavor and great for mixing with flavored vodkas and sour vodkas like Smirnoff Sours Berry Lemon.
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.

Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?
Nina R.
Nina R.

Does this work for heartburn ?