BY SPRITE #5 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks

Buy on Walmart
Anastasiya T.
Anastasiya T.
Tarzana, CA
Very delicious and yummy however like with all sodas it's not good to have them too much
Kaylee C.
Kaylee C.
Crestline, CA
I love sprite. It tastes like a refreshing lemon it's sooooo good. Especially when cold.
Breeanna W.
Breeanna W.
This is my favorite summer drink essential! It quenches my thirst! And is caffeine free!
Victoria P.
Victoria P.
Scottsville, VA
I love Sprite! I don't drink sodas except this one. I love that it doesn't have caffeine
Jessica C.
Jessica C.
McKenzie
I love Sprite! I normally drink this when I'm sick because it helps me hold things down.
Dani H.
Dani H.
Dunkirk, NY
One of the most refreshing sodas! It's light and I love a like flavor. Not too expensive
Yalonda C.
Yalonda C.
Beckley, WV
Sprite one of my favorite soda. Sprite it good for mixing drinks. When it nice and cold.
Thalia A.
Thalia A.
Palmetto, FL
I love the new lemon lime flavor . It's very refreshing and I just really love the taste
David H.
David H.
Hernando, FL
We get these for the kids cause they don't have any caffeine in them
yes very good flavor
kierra s.
kierra s.
Batesville, MS
It a good clean taste that is easy to drink love the taste and good with nice family bbq
Christina F.
Christina F.
Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA
Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.
howell, MI
Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Nina R.
Does this work for heartburn ?
Ana S.
Ana S.
which is better 7up or sprite?