Add a Photo

#2 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks
Photos (83)
K D.
K D.
Full of seltzer not enough lime? Not happy with drinking Sprite! Younger it was delicious
cheri R.
cheri R.
Pocatello, ID
Cheri R it has a great flavor. And keeps it fiss for along time. I buy this once in time.
Guadalupe B.
Guadalupe B.
San Bernardino, CA
One of my favorite soda i love the gasy feeling when i drink a sip of this delicious soda
This is one of my favorite flavor soda during the summer. It's very refreshing and tasty.
Andleeb C.
Andleeb C.
Piscataway, NJ
This isn't bad at all. It's refreshing and you can drink it with dinner or any other meal
Kurlyiah J.
Kurlyiah J.
Lafayette La
I only drink this I can't drink anything else but this is my favorite soda it's so good .
Kara E.
Kara E.
Corpus Christi, TX
I'm not a big fan inside but Sprite is my favorite I love the lemon and lime flavor of it
Tania C.
Tania C.
1ST LOVE=COCA COLA
2ND LOVE= SPRITE LEMON-LIME
WHAT HAPPEND IF YOU MIX IT?? A LOVE BOMB!!
Emma P.
Emma P.
Quincy, IL
Very refreshing and always help with a stomach ache. Love love love. My go to white soda.
Latasha B.
Latasha B.
Iuka, MS
I absolutely love Sprite. It's always been a perfect drink when you have a upset stomach.
Christina F.
Christina F.
Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA
Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.
Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Nina R.
Does this work for heartburn ?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.
Do they make a cherry sprite?