Add a Photo

Photos (80)
Nour A.
Nour A.
dearborn, mi

I prefer sprite over coke anyday. Especially it the heat, a ice cold sprite will definitely cool you down.
Lupita P.
Lupita P.
National City, CA

MY FAMILY AND I ENJOYS THIS SODA BECAUSE IT IS SO REFRESHING THE IT TASTE SO GOOD
I RATE THIS SODA 5 STARS
Tamara M.
Tamara M.
Greenville, NC

I recently discovered that sprite does have lots of sugar in it I drunk a can all I tasted was sugar yuck!
Evelin C.
Evelin C.

This is my favorite soft drink. I'm sensitive to caffeine so if I'm ever craving a soda, this is my go to.
Rose C.
Rose C.

Delicious, refreshing and classic. I've always loved the taste and it's not too sweet or overly carbonated
Hailey M.
Hailey M.

Very refreshing and bubbly. I mean it's a soda, not really much to say. If you haven't tried it you should
Q T.
Q T.
Belton, SC

Love the taste! This drink never goes flat and always has the same great taste. Very light and refreshing!
Laura C.
Laura C.

I have had this ever since I can remember, with its timeless taste it is always refreshing and delicious!
Genezareth C.
Genezareth C.
Modesto, CA

Es deliciosa por su sabor Lima limón refrescante la tomamos en cualquier momento y más en un día asoleado
Lizette G.
Lizette G.
Upland, CA

I buy it for my kids every once in a while because it's sugar free and my kids aren't hyper with this one
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.

Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?
Nina R.
Nina R.

Does this work for heartburn ?