Add a Photo

Photos (78)
Vanessa I.
Vanessa I.
Watertown, WI

Sprite is my favorite soda, my doctor actually told me to drink sprite on an upset stomach. It works like magic
katie w.
katie w.
Gillett, PA

Sprite has always been a favorite in my household, its crisp and light flavor makes it the perfect summer drink
Daniela A.
Daniela A.

Me gusto mucho ya que tiene un sabor espectacular. Y ni genera la sensación de llenura que da coca cola o Pepsi
Baleigh M.
Baleigh M.
Chico, CA

Sprite is as great drink for any age, and any occasion. Great refreshing flavor. Can't go wrong with this drink
Jaritza O.
Jaritza O.
Brooklyn, NY

I love soda. Sprite always tastes good to me. Especially drinking it after its been a while since drinking soda
carla c.
carla c.
San Salvador

I love , good very tasty flavor is one of my favorite drinks, It is very refreshing when it is frost, very good
Marieli S.
Marieli S.
Mableton, GA

Our favorite soda. Love the lemon lime taste. So refreshing when ice cold. Great to have with any type of food.
Bahtyah J.
Bahtyah J.
Meridian, MS

This is the best lemon lime soda I have ever have. It taste so amazing and helps when you have an upset stomach
Samantha M.
Samantha M.
Live Oak, CA

I love it because it has no caffiene and it just tastes refreshing and crisp the flavor is light and delicious
Hannah B.
Hannah B.
El Cajon

Sprite is so refereahsing and I love to drink it regularly. I buy this all the time and have it at restaurants
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.

Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Nina R.

Does this work for heartburn ?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?

Join Now