Add a Photo

Photos (66)
Jasmine L.
Jasmine L.
Los Angeles, CA

Since I love that lemony kind of taste I love this soda. It tastes so refreshing and good it fulfills all o look for in a soda
Maria H.
Maria H.
San Marcos, TX

Sprite has the perfect, refreshing flavor. With no caffeine, it allows me to get refreshed without going overload on caffeine.
laura w.
laura w.
Oak Creek, WI

This is my favorite non-caffeinated soda. And it's a great mixer with alcohol on the weekends. versatile and reasonably priced
Chelsea B.
Chelsea B.
Bismarck, ND

Sprite is amazing! It helps upset stomachs and even though there is no caffeine...it wakes me up with the perfect carbonation.
Angel R.
Angel R.

Fav as well my most craved soda while being pregnant this time and i absolutely love it!! I'm drinking a sprite as i write this
Sharon C.
Sharon C.

I buy this sometimes and whenever we go to restaurants we order a pitcher of Sprite....I have this for when visitors come over
Anika I.
Anika I.
Bronx, NY

I love sprite i mean who doesn't? Its one of those beverages that actually tastes refrshing so its perfect for the summer time!
Gabby R.
Gabby R.
Perris, CA

Sprite lemon lime soda is good. Perfect balance of flavor and bubbles, you can taste the lemon lime but it's not over powering
Courtney S.
Courtney S.

When I drink soda this is and has been an all time favorite. Sweet with a little sour. No caffeine. Can help a queasy stomach.
Andrea M.
Andrea M.
Royal Oak, Mi

Love Sprite on its own or as a mixer. It is so refreshing! I normally don't like to drink pop but this is always a good cheat.
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?
Nina R.
Nina R.

Does this work for heartburn ?
Evelyn C.
Evelyn C.
Isabela Puerto Rico

How i know how many calories have ?

Join Now