Add a Photo

#4 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks
Photos (67)
Tainara B.
Tainara B.

Eu amo, pra mim é o melhor refrigerante, não estufa tem um sabor super agradável, o preço é ótimo, na hora lanche não pode faltar.
Kim W.
Kim W.
Overland Park, KS

Sprite is my 2nd favorite sofa I really love it for my upset stomachs packaged for ease can get expensive if you don't get on sale
Leslie V.
Leslie V.

Definitely my favorite drink, the classic taste that I enjoye!!! Honestly, I'm a repeat consumer and I'm so happy with this drink!
Kali S.
Kali S.

All time favorite soda. It's good all the time and helps settle your stomach if you don't feel good. There's no other soda I order
Ally W.
Ally W.

My favorite soda out there! Has a great flavor and i always buy a 12 pack of Sprite! It's affordable and has a good quality taste!
Ruth C.
Ruth C.

Love this sprite soda. My family also enjoys drinking this when allowed to drink carbonated drinks. This is their drink of choice.
Victoria G.
Victoria G.
Hialeah, FL

Not my favorite soda but definitely a go to! Tastes a lot like seven up which I prefer over this because seven up is the original!
Reyna C.
Reyna C.
Los Angeles, CA

I love light soda. The taste is very good. I always buy these when there are parties, I never forget to drink one when i see some.
Gaelle S.
Gaelle S.
FORT WORTH

Sprite is awesome. But I think almost everybody knows that Sprite is well-known but it will always be one of my all-time favorites
aleah H.
aleah H.
Conway, SC

I love my sprite! I have to cut back on sprite because I was drinking at least 3 bottles a day! But I can't help it I love sprite!
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?
Erica J.
Erica J.
Rocky Mount
Are there any punch recipes that include Sprite?
Evelyn C.
Evelyn C.
Isabela Puerto Rico

How i know how many calories have ?

Join Now