Add a Photo

Photos (79)
leonely c.
leonely c.
Tampa, FL

Whoever have never tried Sprite most likely don't drink soda because Sprite is the best soft drink ever
Esther F.
Esther F.

I used to dislike sprite but no that im tryinh to cut down on dark sodas i enjoy it. Its full of flavor
Megan B.
Megan B.
Chattanooga, TN

Non caffeinated and it's great when you're sick and don't really want anything else. it's my go to pop.
sabrina S.
sabrina S.
Roma, TX

I like to drink this because it has a great lime flavor and i love to drink it with chips and dip yummy
Tiffany T.
Tiffany T.
Anaheim, CA

I always have sprite in my fridge. I drink one probably every day. It tastes great and it is delicious.
Sary V.
Sary V.
West Jordan, UT

I love the sprite lemon soda is one of my favorite brands and the most important thing is not expensive
Stephanie B.
Stephanie B.
Mcdonough, GA

Refreshing especially when cold. Often choose Sprite to avoid dark soda. Pleasant taste. Not to strong.
Beatrice P.
Beatrice P.
Fresno, CA

Scribes always a refreshing soda to drink just a taste of it I love you the lemon-lime flavors the best
Alexus R.
Alexus R.
Jackson, MI

Sprite is my all time favorite drink, 8 drink this everyday. It's the only drink I can't get enough of.
Jeanette C.
Jeanette C.

I like to drink Sprite when I go out and eat once in a while it's my to go to drink its flavor is great
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.

Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Nina R.

Does this work for heartburn ?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?

Join Now