Add a Photo

Photos (78)
Kadeijah J.
Kadeijah J.
Gautier, MS

Im addicted to sprite. I have to have one every day. Its my favorite drink and will continue to be my favorite!
S Lisseth C.
S Lisseth C.
Guatemala

Es rica también es muy buena y deliciosa además que es economica u es de Lima limón relaja en momentos de calor
Breanna P.
Breanna P.
Largo, FL

My most favorite soda for years! My husband, son and I all love it! Will be purchasing more in the near future!
Vanessa I.
Vanessa I.
Watertown, WI

Sprite is my favorite soda, my doctor actually told me to drink sprite on an upset stomach. It works like magic
Baleigh M.
Baleigh M.
Chico, CA

Sprite is as great drink for any age, and any occasion. Great refreshing flavor. Can't go wrong with this drink
Jaritza O.
Jaritza O.
Brooklyn, NY

I love soda. Sprite always tastes good to me. Especially drinking it after its been a while since drinking soda
carla c.
carla c.
San Salvador

I love , good very tasty flavor is one of my favorite drinks, It is very refreshing when it is frost, very good
Marieli S.
Marieli S.
Mableton, GA

Our favorite soda. Love the lemon lime taste. So refreshing when ice cold. Great to have with any type of food.
Rebecca K.
Rebecca K.
Salem, IN

Sprite is my all time go to soda when I want to drink something I feel is a little more on the "healthy" side.
Camila P.
Camila P.

Rica y sacia la sed en un día de calor. Es muy buena tiene ese único sabor a limón y tan gaseosa es riquisima.
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.

Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Nina R.

Does this work for heartburn ?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?

Join Now