Add a Photo

Photos (56)
Ninoshka U.
Ninoshka U.
Doral, FL

I love Sprite!!!! It is SOOOO refreshing and dos not have artificial color so it's not that harmful to your body.
Iris W.
Iris W.

Refreshing but not overpowering flavor- perfect for hot days and is usually cheap. The lemon-lime flavor is nice.
Porche H.
Porche H.
Charlotte , Nc

Love Sprite! It's refreshing and crisp. Love it ice cold or mixed with sherbet for a refreshing float type drink.
Kaylee M.
Kaylee M.
Charlottetown, PE

Srite lemon lime soda has very good flavor and goes well with meals and to mix drinks with at a party or at home.
Jhoana T.
Jhoana T.
Los Angeles, CA

These soda is really good i think you should really try it I've been drinking this since a long time and its good
Christine c.
Christine c.
Apopka, FL

Love sprite lemon lime. Plus its caffeine free so my children ALWAYS drink this. I can't keep enough in the house
Gracie L.
Gracie L.
Tehachapi, CA

I love Sprite I've always loved Sprite and whenever I'm I Disneyland I buy this for when my blood sugar goes down
Heather R.
Heather R.
Piketon, OH

I love the taste of Sprite. The lemon lime flavor of the soda is very refreshing and really quenches your thirst.
Jennifer H.
Jennifer H.
Austin, TX

Love Sprite! Tastes great alone or mixed with my fav alcohol. I prefer this over other lime-lemon flavored drinks
Esha V.
Esha V.
Toronto

Basic soda so there is nothing really special about it. Better to buy in bulk than just one at the grocery store.
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?
Evelyn C.
Evelyn C.
Isabela Puerto Rico

How i know how many calories have ?
Misty M.
Misty M.
wellsford

Why has it got a strong lemon taste to i

Join Now