BY SPRITE #10 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks

Buy on Walmart*
Cara P.
Union, NJ
My go to beverage. Who doesn't love an ice cold Sprite. Always have some in the fridge
Jamie V.
Cornelius, OR
Sprite is a great mixer, @or great by itself for a refreshing beverage in the evening.
Terran G.
Fort Mill, SC
This is my favorite sofa of all time it's so good. The packaging is real nice and neat
jessie c.
Crossett, AR
You can't go wrong with a sprite! I love it, especially when you add real lemon to it!
Jimena P.
I love this soda! I drink it a lot. I think it has great flavors. I would recommend iy
Melissa M.
Midland, TX
I really like sprite. There's something very refreshing about it. Definitely Reccomend
nita C.
This is my favorite I love sprite it also helps me when I get sick the best
Thanks ncc
erin d.
Very refreshing. Its not my first choice but i do like to have one every now and then.
ana m.
Stamford, CT
Is very good flavor and I thirst remueve much I like very sweet i flavor and very rich
A good classic! It's like seltzer water with a twist. It's sweeter and has lemon lime!
Christina F.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA
Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
howell, MI
Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Does this work for heartburn ?
Michelle K.
Do they make a cherry sprite?