Add a Photo

Photos (83)
Karina T.
Karina T.
Garland, TX
Super good drink when you don't want to drink water. It's so refreshing and cools you down
Lourdes R.
Lourdes R.
love it have special flavor reminds my childhood,which those bubles refrescant and sparkle
Caitlyn l.
Caitlyn l.
Wiggins, MS
I love my sprite. It's a carbonated miracle in a can. I enjoy on a hot day while snacking.
Jazmine H.
Jazmine H.
My favorite pop. It's soooo good and tasteful. It has a lime taste I can't resist. Love it
anna n.
anna n.
Livermore , CA
FAV soda out there but I can't drink a lot or else my stomach will start hurting immensely
Sonja L.
Sonja L.
Imperial, CA
Can not go wrong with Sprite Lemon-Lime soda. It is delicious & refreshing in the summer.
Stella B.
Stella B.
Las Vegas, NV
I love spirit especially when it's really cold i get the refreshing taste when i drink it
Skyler G.
Skyler G.
Sulphur, OK
This is My all time favorite drink and my go-to soda. Perfect crisp taste. I love Sprite.
K D.
K D.
Full of seltzer not enough lime? Not happy with drinking Sprite! Younger it was delicious
cheri R.
cheri R.
Pocatello, ID
Cheri R it has a great flavor. And keeps it fiss for along time. I buy this once in time.
Christina F.
Christina F.
Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA
Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.
Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.
Do they make a cherry sprite?
Nina R.
Nina R.
Does this work for heartburn ?