BY SPRITE #2 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks

Buy on Jet.com*
Bria N.
Bria N.
Fairview, TX
The only soda I drink since I was a kid. Great taste and goes well with meals and snacks.
cheri R.
cheri R.
Pocatello, ID
Cheri R it has a great flavor. And keeps it fiss for along time. I buy this once in time.
meagan v.
meagan v.
Richlands, NC
I love this product!!! I would highly recommend this to anyone that wants a yummy drink!!
This is one of my favorite flavor soda during the summer. It's very refreshing and tasty.
Martha V.
Martha V.
My favorite lemon lime soda, my favorite soda ever, when it's ice cold it's so refreshing
Andleeb C.
Andleeb C.
Piscataway, NJ
This isn't bad at all. It's refreshing and you can drink it with dinner or any other meal
donna s.
donna s.
My 1st choice of soda. love sprite so much, I'll rather have this than having coca-cola..
Kurlyiah J.
Kurlyiah J.
Lafayette La
I only drink this I can't drink anything else but this is my favorite soda it's so good .
Guadalupe B.
Guadalupe B.
San Bernardino, CA
One of my favorite soda i love the gasy feeling when i drink a sip of this delicious soda
Stella B.
Stella B.
Las Vegas, NV
I love spirit especially when it's really cold i get the refreshing taste when i drink it
Christina F.
Christina F.
Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA
Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.
howell, MI
Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Nina R.
Does this work for heartburn ?
Ana S.
Ana S.
which is better 7up or sprite?