Add a Photo

#2 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks
Photos (80)
Kamaria D.
Kamaria D.

I'm trying to stay away from the soda but sprite is my shiznit! No caffeine, lemony lime goodness yes sir.
Le'Ann H.
Le'Ann H.
Augusta, GA

Delicious and refreshing taste, and it doesn't have a sticky sugar or after taste on your teeth or tongue.
Alejandra S.
Alejandra S.

I am a big fan of Sprite. I can talk all day about this. The best thing ever made. Can't get enough of it.
Genesis F.
Genesis F.
Richfield, MN

I love sprite I like to drink this bc my mom always ask if I'm drinking water but you know it's sprite lol
Yolanda L.
Yolanda L.

Sprite is one of my favorite drink. It's my go to drink when I go out to a restaurant or a fast food place
If I don't have a Pepsi or cola this is my go too and I love it and this is my sisters and mother favorite
Hailey M.
Hailey M.

Very refreshing and bubbly. I mean it's a soda, not really much to say. If you haven't tried it you should
Deanna T.
Deanna T.
Freehold, NJ

Very refreshing. Crisp and fresh taste . Great for barbecues and get togethers . Definitely a must taste .
Carla C.
Carla C.
Las Cruces, NM

Spritr is refreshing drink it all the time. Very good, love how it feels when I first drink a cold sprite.
Judy M.
Judy M.
Greeneville, TN

Sprite is our main go to drink. It is not colored and no caffiene. And we now have to watch both of those.
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.

Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?
Nina R.
Nina R.

Does this work for heartburn ?