Add a Photo

#4 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks
Photos (78)
Debbie S.
Debbie S.

Refreshing drink. No caffeine. It is s great mixer in drinks too. I would recommend this refreshing soft drink.
Yureisy H.
Yureisy H.

Sprite is awesome I drink it all of the time for lunch and dinner it's also good when you have an upset stomach
Sab L.
Sab L.
Tampa, FL

One of the best sodas out there! You simply can't mimic the taste of a classic can of sprite! Simply refreshing
Alexandra L.
Alexandra L.
East Lansing, MI

Very refreshing. A classic soda for any occasion. Great for making punch or carbonating a favorite juice! Love!
Bahtyah J.
Bahtyah J.
Meridian, MS

This is the best lemon lime soda I have ever have. It taste so amazing and helps when you have an upset stomach
Krishna C.
Krishna C.
Nacimiento

me encanta me encanta me encanta me encanta me encanta me encanta me encanta me encanta me encacanta me encanta
Maria B.
Maria B.

I honestly prefer Sprite over 7-up. I think it has more of that lemon lime flavor than 7-up but that's just me.
Emily L.
Emily L.
Niagara Falls

This is a very refreshing type of drink! I like it because it's tart and sweet and bubbly all at the same time!
Kezia D.
Kezia D.
Fort Bragg, NC

Always one of my favorites, I love sprite I think it tastes amazing and it doesn't make you feel bad afterwards
Jennifer S.
Jennifer S.
Clarksburg, WV

I love sprite. It is caffeine free and easier on my stomach them dark sodas. I always have sprite in my fridge.
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.

Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Nina R.

Does this work for heartburn ?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?

Join Now