BY SPRITE #5 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks

Buy on Walmart
Sandi I.
Nortonville, KY
Sprite is always a good go to when one is sick or has an upset stomach.or just an every day drink to share with
Taylor M.
It's Sprite how could you not like it. There's several lemon lime sodas out there, but this is always the best
Avalento B.
This is the brand the works with everything lemo flavor are my favorite. i love this with a good meal or snack.
Jennifer S.
Joliet, MT
We sometimes buy Sprite lemon lime soda for the kids to drink. we will also sometimes use it for mixed drinks.
Vivian B.
This is my family's favorite drink! Who can go wrong with sprite? You can't only have one can!! It is amazing!
Evelyn C.
Maywood, CA
My all time favorite! I dislike dark sodas. I love sprite!! I don't drink it often but it's still my favorite.
Mariah M.
I love how refreshing a sprite is. I know I can never go wrong with the satisfaction i get when I get a sprite.
Nicole A.
Los Angeles, CA
Sprite is so good. I always Drink it when I have a tummy ache. The bubbles help my stomach feel so much better
Gina p.
Douglasville, GA
I Love sprite have been drinking sprite all my life it's one of my favorites! 10/10 would definitely recommend
Kaitlyn C.
Bowling Green, VA
You can't go wrong with a classic sprite soooo crisp so sweet so tangy everything you want in a lemon like soda
Christina F.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA
Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Howell, MI
Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Does this work for heartburn ?
Michelle K.
Do they make a cherry sprite?