Add a Photo

Photos (78)
Diana W.
Diana W.
Pikesville, MD

Sprite has no caffeine and is all one hundred percent natural flavors. A typical sixteen point nine ounce bottle of Sprite has only two hundred calories, no fat grams, ninety milligrams of sodium, and only fifty four grams of carbohydrates that come solely from sugar.
Marisol G.
Marisol G.
Kearny , NJ

I'm not one for drinking soda too often, but when I do I prefer 11 flavored one. Obviously, soda is not a healthy choice, but every once in a while it's OK to indulge. I would recommend it because it has no coloring added to it and it has less sugar than other drinks.
Anna S.
Anna S.
Highland Hgts, KY

sprite is something I grew up on and continually drink now. I like the sweeter taste that Sprite has compared to other brands. The packaging is easy and I like the smaller cans as well. It is good value for the taste. I recommend to others, especially those with kids!
Ruth P.
Ruth P.
Newburgh, NY

I have tried other lemon lime sodas and they just do not compare to Sprite. Its light, crisp and more natural tasting. Its my favorite go to mixer for cocktails. I use it for my wine spritzers. I also substitute Sprite in place of ginger ale for my party punch recipe.
Andrew H.
Andrew H.
Irvine, CA

Sprite is delicious and refreshing on a hot day. I would always want to drink it, but it is not the healthiest. I would recommend this over any other soda if you don't want caffeine in your system. This is a clear drink which means that it also won't stain your teeth.
Christine P.
Christine P.
Seattle, WA

Ever since I was a young girl if I didn't feel my best I could always count on Sprite to make me feel refreshed. If I wanted to make a chocolate or Italian soda I knew Sprite would help me out. Even when I was in the mood for a Shirley temple Sprite never let me down!
Alyssa Q.
Alyssa Q.

This has always been my favorite soft drink. If I get to pick which soda flavor I want, this is always a top choice. I love that it is caffeine free and it is one of the more refreshing flavors in soft drinks. Sprite is a brand of its own and nothing else can compare.
Kayla B.
Kayla B.
Saint Joseph, MO

Refreshing to drink when cold and great at room temperature for upset bellies. My kids always request Sprite when they are sick. I like how convenient it is to find, anywhere from grocery stores to gas stations. I regularly buy this product and will continue to do so.
Katherine H.
Katherine H.
Vancouver

Sprite is an old friend of mine. I like the carbonation and it's light taste, and the refreshed feeling that I have after I drink it, but I think I'd like it better if it was healthier and had cleaner ingredients in it. The design is clean and well thought out though.
Elizabeth G.
Elizabeth G.
El Monte , Ca

Good and refreshing! I crave these when it's so hot and I get really thirsty, it really cools me down. They're not too sweet but I always make sure when I drink any type of soda to use a lot of ice to tone it down a bit and make sure it's extra cold for better taste.
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.

Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Nina R.

Does this work for heartburn ?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?

Join Now