Add a Photo

Photos (80)
Kalee F.
Kalee F.
Smithville, TX

I don't drink very many sodas but I will say when I do it's always sprite. I feel a lot better after a sprite compared to a dark soda. It never gives me a "heavy" feeling after and sometimes my grandma would give me sprite when I was sick and it always perked me up.
Chauna S.
Chauna S.
Cincinnati, OH

When I allow myself to drink soda this is one of my go to beverages. Sprite has a good taste and not too strong and doesn't leave an after taste. This is an affordable beverage and the packaging stands out. I will continue to buy Sprite as one of my go to beverages.
Matt R.
Matt R.
Marquette, MI

I have been a lover of Sprite since I was a boy. There is nothing like the sweet taste of lemon and lime with the perfect amount of peppy carbonation. It is the perfect drink to have if you are craving pop, but do not want to have the effects of caffeine. I love it.
Melissa G.
Melissa G.
Jeffersonvlle, OH

My all time favorite pop! Don't get me wrong it's not the only pop I enjoy but it is my go to. I only drink one pop a day now but it's always Sprite. Simply because of the flavor and how refreshing it is. I can usually find it on sale too which is a definite bonus.
Beth M.
Beth M.
Elkhart, IN

Have been drinking this since I was little. If I didn't feel good my mom would go get me Sprite. It will always have the special reminder to my child hood. I choose this over any similar product. It has an amazingly sweet taste. I always recommend this to everyone.
Crystal C.
Crystal C.
Oak Hill, OH

I love sprite. Usually my go to soda product is Pepsi but we keep Sprite in the house as well. We use it to help settle upset stomachs as well as take orange sherbet scooped into a cup add the sprite then the straw and there you go. A nice cool summer drink. Enjoy!
Megan W.
Megan W.
Morrisville, NC

Gosh, I love sprite. it will forever be one of my favorite sodas. It is light, flavorful, and perfect for a hot day. Most of the time i love that it doesn't have caffeine, but sometimes i wish it did. i would definitely recommend to someone who hasn't tried it yet.
Sylvia C.
Sylvia C.
Visalia, CA

For some reason when I feel a little under the weather this the drink I go to. I really enjoy the refreshing taste and it's not over powering. Great price and I purchase my at target since most of the time they have really good deals going on. I really recommend it
sharleen a.
sharleen a.

I do not drink soda much but when I do it's always sprite. It has perfect balance of flavor compared to 7up. It exceeds my expectation all the times. I feel like it is affordable since a 12 pack lasts us about 2 plus months. I would purchase this product again.
Stephen W.
Stephen W.
Newington, CT

This is my favorite soda out of all them. It always taste so crisp and refreshing every time I drink it. I wouldn't change a thing in the soda recipe. It is my go to soda when I'm out for dinner and don't want to drink an alcoholic beverage. I would buy this again.
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.

Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?
Nina R.
Nina R.

Does this work for heartburn ?