Add a Photo

Photos (74)
Mai N.
Mai N.
Atlanta, GA

Sprite would always keep me awake and the amount of fizz is way better than other sodas. I have been drinking this since I was young and whenever I have an upset stomach sprite always help with that. It always a good price and I would definitely recommend to others.
Caroline A.
Caroline A.
Carrboro, NC

Sprite is delish, and it's my go to when I want soda but it's too late in the day for the caffeine of a coke. For anyone who is avoiding caffeine, here's your drink!! Tastes best with alcohol in it. 4 stars because the sugar content in it is probably killing us all.
Jade E.
Jade E.

I like sprite quite a lot but I don't recommend it if Schwepps is in the room. Schwepps is better for cooking with because it has a sharper taste to it without an aftertaste and no film left in your mouth either. It's still a great drink but I think it's aged badly.
Chauna S.
Chauna S.
Cincinnati, OH

When I allow myself to drink soda this is one of my go to beverages. Sprite has a good taste and not too strong and doesn't leave an after taste. This is an affordable beverage and the packaging stands out. I will continue to buy Sprite as one of my go to beverages.
Elizabeth A.
Elizabeth A.
Alexandria, VA

I have liked these since I was a kid but I don't drink them as much as i used to when i was younger. The flavor is great for these. I normally get this when im out on the go cause i like a light soda when im out. I would recommend these to other people all the time.
Kalee F.
Kalee F.
Smithville, TX

I don't drink very many sodas but I will say when I do it's always sprite. I feel a lot better after a sprite compared to a dark soda. It never gives me a "heavy" feeling after and sometimes my grandma would give me sprite when I was sick and it always perked me up.
Matt R.
Matt R.
Marquette, MI

I have been a lover of Sprite since I was a boy. There is nothing like the sweet taste of lemon and lime with the perfect amount of peppy carbonation. It is the perfect drink to have if you are craving pop, but do not want to have the effects of caffeine. I love it.
Phae B.
Phae B.
Pleasant Dale, NE

I love the way Sprite fizzes when you take the first sip. It is very affordable and even better than Mt Dew and 7 up. It does not need any changes I love the way it is right now, the ones that are fruit flavored are also really good they give you a good fruity kick.
member-8324c4770
member-8324c4770
Whitestone, NY

This drink is a classic and you can never go wrong with it. It has the nice classic packaging and is super tasty. It is bubbly and tastes fresh and lemony. It always meets my expectations and it goes great with whatever Im eating or if I'm just sipping it by itself.
Emma K.
Emma K.

Sprite is a great soda! I love how it tastes and it has a great amount of carbonation and flavor. Also, when i drink dark sodas, I feel like they are very unhealthy, but since Sprite is a light soda, I don't feel as bad about it. I would definitely buy Sprite again!
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.

Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?
Patrick S.
Patrick S.
caucaia

What is your opinion about the lemon flavor of the sprite?

Join Now