BY SPRITE #5 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks

Buy on Walmart*
Lupe D.
Lupe D.
Love this whenever I am out to eat somewhere. I like to drink plain water when I eat out but sometimes i gravitate to this because I want something light with bubbles and most times sparkling water does not cut it so i would highly recommend this its amazing.
Cheyenne C.
Cheyenne C.
Trappe, MD
I don't drink Sprite very much because I find it to be a little too strongly carbonated for my taste. However I will say that it is the most refreshing soda I regularly enjoy. It tastes much better than other lemon-lime sodas because it isn't as sickly-sweet.
Kayla S.
Kayla S.
Richmond, KY
I love Sprite, I always have it in my refrigerator.
It is so refreshing and doesn't have that dark color
added to it. There is nothing that compares to the
taste of a cold sprite, it is definitely one of my
favorite sodas and I recommend all of you to try it.
Chelsea M.
Chelsea M.
Belmont, NC
Sprite has always been one of my favorite soda! It's lemon-lime taste is always so refreshing. It has always been my choice in soda when I think I need something fizzy and delicious. It's always great as a mixer and I often use it when making sangria at home!
Urian B.
Urian B.
Henderson, NV
Sprite is always the refreshing choice of carbonated beverage for me. It can be a little sweet for my taste now that I'm drinking way more water, but I still love it on ice after a hot summer day in Nevada. Love that it has no caffeine either. Kind of a plus!
Jennifer S.
Jennifer S.
Palmdale, CA
I love sprite specially during summer. I love the fact that it's a very mixable drink. I enjoy sprite with orange juice or strawberry margarita mix. It's also very affordable and found in almost all groceries. I would definitely buy this over and over again.
Olivia S.
Olivia S.
Pullman, WA
A go to soda for drinking with savory foods and also mixing in drinks. It is a cheap chaser for drinking, great for drinks at parties, and not too heavy or sugary of a soda. Definitely a favorite and would recommend to anyone who is not a heavy soda drinker.
Makiya C.
Makiya C.
This is literally the only kind of soda I'll drink. Dark sodas make my skin break out. And I've loved Sprite since I was a child. I love the equal taste of lemon and lime. I definitely would recommend this but wouldn't have to because it's so popular already
Erica O.
Erica O.
Danbury, CT
I've been drinking Sprite my entire life. It's one of my favorite sodas. There's just something about the flavor that makes it better than its competitors. I don't think coke really has to improve on anything with this one, it will always be one of my faves.
Anu g.
Anu g.
El Dorado Hills, CA
I love Sprite specially lemon flavor, as i get dizzy or nauseated while travelling and this makes me feel so good. it helps me with that matelic taste i get after nasuea. i loved the flaovor so much. its one of my favorite. totaly loved it and recommend it ,
Christina F.
Christina F.
Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA
Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.
howell, MI
Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Nina R.
Does this work for heartburn ?
Ana S.
Ana S.
which is better 7up or sprite?