Add a Photo

Photos (67)
Aira D.
Aira D.
Bulacan

it is a favorite of my friend even though at first i didn't like it it began to be one of my favorites when m friend would always buy me one an starting the i would always buy this a though it's water. it has nice packaging and i would totally buy this all the time if i werr you
Erin W.
Erin W.
Emporia, KS

When looking for a less heavy pop drink I turn to sprite. Most people use sprite when sick so I think mentally sprite is tied to illness so I rarely drink it. Reminds me of being sick. Its great for illness but then that image/memory just sticks with you every time you drink it.
Shirley S.
Shirley S.
Highland, NY

My favorite soda of all time. I always get this whether I am at a restaurant or at work. I drink it for dinner and for lunch. I absolutely love the taste and how it feel along my tongue. I would rather drink this than any other soda brand. I would DEFINITELY would buy this again
Kate C.
Kate C.

THESE ARE LITERALLY SO FREAKING GOOD!!! They are caffeine free yet give you a great burst of energy (or at least they give me a burst of energy). Sprite is also a good mixing drink, for example I've added lipton iced tea to my sprite and it literally makes it taste so good lol.
Ashley R.
Ashley R.
Kailua Kona, HI

I'm always a fan of Sprite! It's a cold refreshing option when I want more than a glass of water! This also helps with an upset stomach or not feeling well. The flavor is strong and mixes well with other things. Sprite is easy to recommend to others and is always a great value.
Rachel C.
Rachel C.
Anderson, IN

I really like the original Sprite flavor. it has been a favorite of mine since I was a kid. The recipe has never changed and I value the tradition of greatness. The logo and packaging as never changed either so I feel like it has grown up with me, thus why I continue to buy it.
Tiffiny T.
Tiffiny T.
Los Banos, CA

This is my favorite type of lemon lime soda! I've been drinking only clear soda for over a year and a half because dark sodas caused my kidney infection. The taste of Sprite is so crisp and fresh! It is my first choice out of any type of lemon lime soda. I don't care the price!
Julie W.
Julie W.
Columbia, MO

One of my favorite sodas! It's my go-to when I feel like I need something to settle my stomach. I think it is much better than 7-up and Sierra Mist; the flavor seems to be much better. I LOVE Sprite! I would highly recommend the refreshing taste of Sprite to many other people!
Jacob V.
Jacob V.

I've always loved Sprite.
Ever since I was a child.
It's my go to drink.
And when I order a sprite at a restaurant and the waiter asks "is 7up okay?"
I order a glass of water. Nothing else is as good or refreshing! Trust me- once you have sprite, nothing else can even compare.
karissa L.
karissa L.

Sprite is one of my my favourite sodas ever. I love a bunch of different kinds as well but this one is the best. it's worth every penny, but it's affordable. the packaging is simple but nice. I haven't tasted anything very similar to this. I would definitely buy over and over
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?
Erica J.
Erica J.
Rocky Mount
Are there any punch recipes that include Sprite?
Evelyn C.
Evelyn C.
Isabela Puerto Rico

How i know how many calories have ?

Join Now