Add a Photo

Photos (55)
Caroline M.
Caroline M.
Rock Hill, SC

I don't drink too much sodas, and when I do I usually try to stick to light sodas instead of dark ones. I like Sprite over Sierra Mist, typically, and I especially like to drink Sprite when I am sick ( I prefer Sprite over Ginger Ale when I am sick too). Great product.
Olana C.
Olana C.
Ladys Island, SC

This is my favorite carbonated drink. So refreshing and bursting with lemon lime. Sprite gives me life. I buy this product on a regular. Like the fact that is caffeine free. I have to have Sprite in my fridge. I plan on buying Sprite as long as they continue making it.
Mea A.
Mea A.
Greeley, CO

Delicious soda, the only reason it doesn't get 5 stars is because it's not the healthiest for you. I love this beverage because it has the classic sprite taste but the packaging is sleeker and easier to take when you're on the go. Perfect for when you need a nice soda.
Mestude V.
Mestude V.
Bridgeport, CT

I drink sprite almost every minute. The only problem i have with it is that they advertise "lemon-lime soda'' . To be honest with you it doesnt taste like lemon lime soda at all. It just tastes like regular soda, it still good though. I buy it in lots for my household.
M'randa K.
M'randa K.
Lexington, KY

I drink Sprite with every single meal and I have my whole life. It is my go-to drink. It is just bubbly enough to always settle my stomach. The best Sprite is fountain Sprite, as the bottles get flat very easily and the cans taste differently. I will always buy Sprite.
Danielle S.
Danielle S.
Wilmington, De

When I was a kid I tried to resist drinking Sprite because I knew it didn't have caffeine in it, but now as an adult, it's literally perfect. It has the carbonation I crave, its sweet, and not heavy like the other sodas out there (pepsi & coke). Its seriously my go-to.
Colleen R.
Colleen R.
Fontana, CA

I love sprite more than most other brands of soda. IT is a really good light drink with a nice strong carbonation. The flavor is really good, it does not taste super acidic which is really nice and it is a really good price to use. I would def recommend this to anyone!
Tasha G.
Tasha G.

Sprite is a good, light, crisp refreshing drink. I love the taste of it. I also like the burn it has going down your throat. The flavor is great! If you haven't tried it, I recommend it! I also like that it is caffeine free and clear colored, makes it awesome for kids.
Heather H.
Heather H.
Big Spring, TX

Sprite is my go to soda, as it doesn't have a ton of caffeine or any at all, and the taste is crisp and refreshing. It helps me out a lot when I have an upset tummy or nausea/vomiting. I love a nice cold can of sprite on a hot summer day! The only soda I drink nowadays.
Madeline W.
Madeline W.

I love Sprite, I always have drunk it since I was a kid. I don't think it needs improvement, the flavor and fizziness is perfect. The packaging is sleek yet exciting with the bright colours. Other lemon and lime sodas are just not as good , would definitely recommend.
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?
Evelyn C.
Evelyn C.
Isabela Puerto Rico

How i know how many calories have ?
Misty M.
Misty M.
wellsford

Why has it got a strong lemon taste to i

Join Now