Sprite Lemon-Lime Soda uploaded by Crystal G.Sprite Lemon-Lime Soda uploaded by Toya A.Sprite Lemon-Lime Soda uploaded by vanessa r.See all 87 photos

BY SPRITE #3 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks

• Who wishes the cranberry sprite wasn'...Me!!! what was such a good dri... 1 Answers
  • What is your opinion about the lemon ...It's super refreshing, it does... 6 Answers
  • Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 ...Neither I would say Sundrop ho... 11 Answers
Photos (87)
Cheyenne C.
Cheyenne C.
Trappe, MD
I don't drink Sprite very much because I find it to be a little too strongly carbonated for my taste. However I will say that it is the most refreshing soda I regularly enjoy. It tastes much better than other lemon-lime sodas because it isn't as sickly-sweet.
Cara S.
Cara S.
Plantation, FL
Love me a sprite. Not only is it refreshing but you can add just about any fruit flavor to it to make it have a different taste. you can also add it to a non sparkling wine and have a bit of a spritzer. needless to say i love sprite. the taste and versatility
Kayla S.
Kayla S.
Richmond, KY
I love Sprite, I always have it in my refrigerator.
It is so refreshing and doesn't have that dark color
added to it. There is nothing that compares to the
taste of a cold sprite, it is definitely one of my
favorite sodas and I recommend all of you to try it.
Chelsea M.
Chelsea M.
Belmont, NC
Sprite has always been one of my favorite soda! It's lemon-lime taste is always so refreshing. It has always been my choice in soda when I think I need something fizzy and delicious. It's always great as a mixer and I often use it when making sangria at home!
Lupe D.
Lupe D.
Love this whenever I am out to eat somewhere. I like to drink plain water when I eat out but sometimes i gravitate to this because I want something light with bubbles and most times sparkling water does not cut it so i would highly recommend this its amazing.
Makiya C.
Makiya C.
This is literally the only kind of soda I'll drink. Dark sodas make my skin break out. And I've loved Sprite since I was a child. I love the equal taste of lemon and lime. I definitely would recommend this but wouldn't have to because it's so popular already
Anu g.
Anu g.
El Dorado Hills, CA
I love Sprite specially lemon flavor, as i get dizzy or nauseated while travelling and this makes me feel so good. it helps me with that matelic taste i get after nasuea. i loved the flaovor so much. its one of my favorite. totaly loved it and recommend it ,
Olivia S.
Olivia S.
Pullman, WA
A go to soda for drinking with savory foods and also mixing in drinks. It is a cheap chaser for drinking, great for drinks at parties, and not too heavy or sugary of a soda. Definitely a favorite and would recommend to anyone who is not a heavy soda drinker.
Jennifer S.
Jennifer S.
Palmdale, CA
I love sprite specially during summer. I love the fact that it's a very mixable drink. I enjoy sprite with orange juice or strawberry margarita mix. It's also very affordable and found in almost all groceries. I would definitely buy this over and over again.
Erica O.
Erica O.
Carmel, NY
I've been drinking Sprite my entire life. It's one of my favorite sodas. There's just something about the flavor that makes it better than its competitors. I don't think coke really has to improve on anything with this one, it will always be one of my faves.
Christina F.
Christina F.
Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA
Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.
howell, MI
Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.
Do they make a cherry sprite?
Nina R.
Nina R.
Does this work for heartburn ?