Add a Photo

Photos (78)
Miriam V.
Miriam V.
Painesville

Sprite is one of my go-to drinks. It has a nice taste and it doesn't go flat as fast as other carbonated drinks.
Angeline R.
Angeline R.
Sparta, NJ

I'm not supposed to drink soda for health reasons but when I do I drink Sprite I love the crisp lemon lime taste
Amanda O.
Amanda O.
New York

Used to drink it everyday but as I got older I stop drinking certain carbonated drinks. Trying to stay healthy.
Aaliyah G.
Aaliyah G.
Marana, AZ

Bubbly love. Unlike other sodas this is very deliciously clear clean. I love this soda. I want it all the time.
cerah k.
cerah k.
Oakland, CA

I mean who doesn't like sprite lol even though I stopped drinking soda now I still love sprite from a distance.
katie w.
katie w.
Gillett, PA

Sprite has always been a favorite in my household, its crisp and light flavor makes it the perfect summer drink
Jo R.
Jo R.

It's a good drink to have when there's nothing else around. It has a very basic taste if hats what you're into.
Teddi J.
Teddi J.
Hyattsville, MD

Always a favorite with the kids. A light colored soda that tends to be a treat for them when they've done well.
Melissa H.
Melissa H.
Austwell, TX

My kids drink Sprite and love it!! I like to buy it when it is on sale if not then I will buy the store brand!!
Natalie C.
Natalie C.
Ocala, FL

This is so good!!! I have been drinking this soda since u was pretty little and have lived it for forever!!!!!!
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.

Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Nina R.

Does this work for heartburn ?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?

Join Now