Add a Photo

#2 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks
Photos (83)
Lourdes R.
Lourdes R.
love it have special flavor reminds my childhood,which those bubles refrescant and sparkle
Miranda R.
Miranda R.
Greenville, SC
I'm one to always have a drink with me. I love the taste of Sprite especially out of a can
Liza M.
Liza M.
Rogers, AR
I love sprite. Especially when I have an upset stomach. Works great for nausea. I like it.
Deborah C.
Deborah C.
Salinas , CA
Delicious lime flavor that doesn't taste artificial. Perfect for any time of day or night.
Karen L.
Karen L.
One of my favorite drinks!!!! Better when it's ice cold. Perfect for an upset stomach too!
Krista H.
Krista H.
Always been a favorite of mine. Great for when you're sick, or anytime. Tastes incredible!
Brigette E.
Brigette E.
Coachella, CA
I love Sprite, soft drink not too strong like Coca-Cola, I drink it on special occasions..
Shauna Q.
Shauna Q.
Columbus, KS
Perfect for an upset stomach or a light drink with flavor without worrying about caffeine.
Felicia E.
Felicia E.
Mission, TX
I drink Sprite more than any other soda. It has such a great taste and is very refreshing.
April M.
April M.
Mauldin, SC
A perfect bit of easy cola that tastes good when well or ill. I always keep this in stock.
Christina F.
Christina F.
Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA
Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.
Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Nina R.
Does this work for heartburn ?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.
Do they make a cherry sprite?