Sprite Lemon-Lime Soda uploaded by Toya A.Sprite Lemon-Lime Soda uploaded by vanessa r.Sprite Lemon-Lime Soda uploaded by vanessa r.See all 86 photos

BY SPRITE #3 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks

• Who wishes the cranberry sprite wasn'...Me!!! what was such a good dri... 1 Answers
  • What is your opinion about the lemon ...It's super refreshing, it does... 6 Answers
  • Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 ...Neither I would say Sundrop ho... 11 Answers
Photos (86)
Deborah C.
Deborah C.
Salinas , CA
Delicious lime flavor that doesn't taste artificial. Perfect for any time of day or night.
Liza M.
Liza M.
Rogers, AR
I love sprite. Especially when I have an upset stomach. Works great for nausea. I like it.
anna n.
anna n.
Livermore , CA
FAV soda out there but I can't drink a lot or else my stomach will start hurting immensely
Krista H.
Krista H.
Always been a favorite of mine. Great for when you're sick, or anytime. Tastes incredible!
Karen L.
Karen L.
One of my favorite drinks!!!! Better when it's ice cold. Perfect for an upset stomach too!
Jessica D.
Jessica D.
USA
Sprite it good! It's affordable and taste great for a lemon lime drink! Classic for years!
Sandra T.
Sandra T.
Houston
Sprite is my favorite because it is a thrirst quencher and good on a hot day in the summer
Caitlyn l.
Caitlyn l.
Wiggins, MS
I love my sprite. It's a carbonated miracle in a can. I enjoy on a hot day while snacking.
Misty L.
Misty L.
Winchester, KY
Sprite is the best if you have an upset stomach. My daughter and husband also love Sprite.
Brigette E.
Brigette E.
Coachella, CA
I love Sprite, soft drink not too strong like Coca-Cola, I drink it on special occasions..
Christina F.
Christina F.
Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA
Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.
howell, MI
Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.
Do they make a cherry sprite?
Nina R.
Nina R.
Does this work for heartburn ?