Add a Photo

Photos (83)
Dakota H.
Dakota H.
Martinsburg, WV
Always a go to soda , love love it. Reccomend to but alittle better than Pepsi and men dew
Katie S.
Katie S.
Love love love sprite! Especially when I'm sick it always seems to make my stomach settle.
Caitlyn l.
Caitlyn l.
Wiggins, MS
I love my sprite. It's a carbonated miracle in a can. I enjoy on a hot day while snacking.
Felicia E.
Felicia E.
Mission, TX
I drink Sprite more than any other soda. It has such a great taste and is very refreshing.
Jessica D.
Jessica D.
USA
Sprite it good! It's affordable and taste great for a lemon lime drink! Classic for years!
Lizz R.
Lizz R.
Maitland, FL
Sprite is great honestly a classic soda. Great for parties. Pretty basic too and I love it
Taylor G.
Taylor G.
Winston Salem, NC
Affordable. Same original taste. Packing is not that exciting. Helps when your feeling ill
Jailene V.
Jailene V.
Kenosha, WI
I love sprite! I like clear sodas better now for some reason. It always tastes good to me.
Autumn L.
Autumn L.
Stratford, CT
Only soda I'll ever drink! I love Sprite and it's always refreshing! Perfect with any meal
Alecia P.
Alecia P.
Very refreshing. I always go for a sprite when im super thirsty. The taste is very citrus.
Christina F.
Christina F.
Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA
Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.
Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Nina R.
Does this work for heartburn ?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.
Do they make a cherry sprite?