Add a Photo

Photos (66)
Zoey U.
Zoey U.
Winton, CA

I rarely drink soda but when I do it's define fly a Sprite. Has helped me with a sour tummy and it's a very good taste as well.
Shivorne M.
Shivorne M.

Its so great to find a carbonated drink with the refreshing taste of lime. Pair this with a couple ice cubes and hunnyyyyyyyyy.
Aydeli C.
Aydeli C.
El Paso, TX

One of my Ukraine favorites and go to's! Refreshes the body and has a lemon flavor aftertaste! It's said to even help when sick
Kim B.
Kim B.

I am not much of a soda drinker but if I am in the mood for something that really quenches my thirst it is this guy right here.
Pratima G.
Pratima G.

My guilty pleasure, omg i can't even go without this, if it's in front of me i will finish it before you notice that it's gone.
Melissa c.
Melissa c.

Have a great flavor and no color dyes which is also great. And no caffeine which is a major plus for when you don't need energy
Nathaniel C.
Nathaniel C.
Hemet, CA

I tend to drink this soda every time i get sick and it is really good for a cheap priced soda.there is no room for improvement.
Brittany R.
Brittany R.
Jacksonville, TX

I rarely drink soda. When I do its most of the time sprite.i love it on the plus side it's caffeine free which that is awesome.
Marissa C.
Marissa C.
Avondale, AZ

The cost is great and the fast is even better. I get this soda at least 4 times a week and don't plan on stopping anytime soon.
Zaineb A.
Zaineb A.

Love this stuff. I like it more than 7 up, not too sure why but it just tastes better to me. Which I could find it more places.
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?
Nina R.
Nina R.

Does this work for heartburn ?
Evelyn C.
Evelyn C.
Isabela Puerto Rico

How i know how many calories have ?

Join Now