Add a Photo

Photos (75)
Kelly P.
Kelly P.
Cameron Park, Ca

Sprite is my favorite to drink when I am not feeling well. It is by far superior to similar lemon lime sodas.
Laura P.
Laura P.
Harrisonburg, VA

Go to drink for a soda that won't turn my teeth a different color or give me an unnecessary amount of energy.
Summer L.
Summer L.

Very great soda. Usually get this when going to restaurants to help settle my stomach when I eat to much lol.
April S.
April S.

Es de mis refrescos que tomo caí todos los días .ami me gusta que este bien helado apenas así me saber jajaja
Andrea G.
Andrea G.

Loveee spriteee. I honestly like sprite better than coke. Is there anyone out there that thinks the same ? 🙋🏻
Bo L.
Bo L.
Grapevine, TX

I love sprite. I like it more than the other competitors. It's affordable and there is a crisper taste to it.
Kristina R.
Kristina R.

When I purchase soda, I definitely get sprite. Sprite has a very good lemon lime flavor and goes down smooth.
Steph D.
Steph D.
Clovis, CA

Always have to have sprite on hand it's always good when sick or have an upset stomach .. Always have on hand
María José S.
María José S.
Miami, Florida

Bebida 100% refrescante, calma la sed y el calor. Recomendada. Su rico sabor a limón. Suave. Me gusta mucho.
Yarit R.
Yarit R.
1760 NW 94th Avenue, Miami FL, 33192 //7494

El producto de SpriteKit lemon-lime soda es una bebida sumamente refrescante en especial para día de verano.
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.

Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Nina R.

Does this work for heartburn ?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?

Join Now