BY SPRITE #7 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks

Buy on Walmart*
Autumn L.
Autumn L.
Stratford, CT
Only soda I'll ever drink! I love Sprite and it's always refreshing! Perfect with any meal
Katie S.
Katie S.
Love love love sprite! Especially when I'm sick it always seems to make my stomach settle.
Taylor G.
Taylor G.
Winston salem, NC
Affordable. Same original taste. Packing is not that exciting. Helps when your feeling ill
Liza M.
Liza M.
Rogers, AR
I love sprite. Especially when I have an upset stomach. Works great for nausea. I like it.
Shauna Q.
Shauna Q.
Columbus, KS
Perfect for an upset stomach or a light drink with flavor without worrying about caffeine.
Tangie C.
Tangie C.
Willard, UT
it gets the thirst so well and is so freaking amazing and you never get sick of the taste.
Karen L.
Karen L.
One of my favorite drinks!!!! Better when it's ice cold. Perfect for an upset stomach too!
Alecia P.
Alecia P.
Very refreshing. I always go for a sprite when im super thirsty. The taste is very citrus.
Terence K.
Terence K.
White House, TN
Always taste great and the only soda I let my children have as a treat from time to time .
Felicia E.
Felicia E.
Mission, TX
I drink Sprite more than any other soda. It has such a great taste and is very refreshing.
Christina F.
Christina F.
Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA
Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.
howell, MI
Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Nina R.
Does this work for heartburn ?
Ana S.
Ana S.
which is better 7up or sprite?