Add a Photo

Photos (55)
Mairy X.
Mairy X.
Fresno, CA

I like the original taste. I like the bubbling soda and the lemon lime taste. I like the packaging and the color.
Katia S.
Katia S.
Kerman, CA

I prefer it over Sierra Mist it's a like taste but there's this certain taste to it that I prefer very refreshing
Smana P.
Smana P.
Lighthouse Point, FL

Sprite is the ONLY soda that I ever drink. I drink Sprite a few time a week , and I'm loving it!!! Happy consumer
Sely D.
Sely D.
Melrose Park, IL

Lime taste but refreshing and natural. Inexpensive . Never taste flat and has a perfect taste to a hot summer day
Natalia M.
Natalia M.

The sprite is very good because my helps me a lot when I have stomach pain and I also like when I go to the beach
Schuyler R.
Schuyler R.
Griffin, GA

If my mom didn't drink these, I wouldn't but since she does, I can't help myself. They're actually very delicious
Kimberly G.
Kimberly G.

Sprite lemon lime soda is so good. The flavor is delicious so lemony. Drink it cold so it can be more refreshing.
Susan D.
Susan D.
Olive Branch, Ms

I have to watch my caffeine intake. Ii love a classic Sprite. It's definitely the best lemon lime soda out there.
Yvonne C.
Yvonne C.
Durham, NC

not my favorite soda, but I still reach for it constantly especially when I'm not in the mood for a "dark" soda.
Nikole N.
Nikole N.
Laurel Hill, FL

A little too sweet for me. I miss the pure sugar recipe over the corn syrup with any soda. Especially, this one!
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?
Evelyn C.
Evelyn C.
Isabela Puerto Rico

How i know how many calories have ?
Misty M.
Misty M.
wellsford

Why has it got a strong lemon taste to i

Join Now