Sprite Lemon-Lime Soda uploaded by Toya A.Sprite Lemon-Lime Soda uploaded by vanessa r.Sprite Lemon-Lime Soda uploaded by vanessa r.See all 86 photos

BY SPRITE #3 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks

• Who wishes the cranberry sprite wasn'...Me!!! what was such a good dri... 1 Answers
  • What is your opinion about the lemon ...It's super refreshing, it does... 6 Answers
  • Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 ...Neither I would say Sundrop ho... 11 Answers
Photos (86)
Olivia N.
Olivia N.
Seminole, OK
I love any soft drink like can you go wrong with pop. This drink is so good. I love Sprite.
Camille S.
Camille S.
Melvin, Tx
Best thing for when my children have an upset stomach. Perfect size, and always refreshing.
Dakota H.
Dakota H.
Martinsburg, WV
Always a go to soda , love love it. Reccomend to but alittle better than Pepsi and men dew
Caitlyn l.
Caitlyn l.
Wiggins, MS
I love my sprite. It's a carbonated miracle in a can. I enjoy on a hot day while snacking.
Katie S.
Katie S.
Love love love sprite! Especially when I'm sick it always seems to make my stomach settle.
Lizz R.
Lizz R.
Maitland, FL
Sprite is great honestly a classic soda. Great for parties. Pretty basic too and I love it
Alicia W.
Alicia W.
Oxford, AL
Sprite is the best carbonated beverage without caffeine. Pregnant woman's dream come true!
Alecia P.
Alecia P.
Very refreshing. I always go for a sprite when im super thirsty. The taste is very citrus.
Jailene V.
Jailene V.
Kenosha, WI
I love sprite! I like clear sodas better now for some reason. It always tastes good to me.
April M.
April M.
Mauldin, SC
A perfect bit of easy cola that tastes good when well or ill. I always keep this in stock.
Christina F.
Christina F.
Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA
Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.
Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.
Do they make a cherry sprite?
Nina R.
Nina R.
Does this work for heartburn ?