Add a Photo

#2 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks
Photos (80)
Elizabeth E.
Elizabeth E.

Sprite is a nice, airy, light drink, good on a warm day!! The lemon lime flavor is so refreshing, yum yum!!
Mai H.
Mai H.
Sacramento, CA

Taste so good and an amazing soda that i love to drink,☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺love this soda makes me want some right now
Devin C.
Devin C.
Brooklyn, NY

this drink keeps me hydrated and reminds me of my childhoodSprite® Lemon-Lime Soda 6-12 fl. oz. Cans
Nijhy R.
Nijhy R.
Newark , Nj

Only soda I drink !! Taste good . Isnt has bad as dark soda ! Doesn't stain your teeth like dark soda would
Charlotte S.
Charlotte S.
Dickson, TN

Sprite isn't always my go-to soft drink, but I become nauseated easily. And it always makes me feel better.
Yahnel B.
Yahnel B.
Worcester, MA

My boyfriend is in love with sprite. And I do like it too. I recommend sorrow over coke any day hands down.
Nicole T.
Nicole T.

Sprite is classic. Super good, super affordable, and it mixes well with other things. Definitely recommend.
Morgan J.
Morgan J.
Berlin, CT

Sprite is my favorite soda and no matter what other drink that comes out it will never be as good as Sprite
Sarah J.
Sarah J.
Centreville, VA

Sprite is my go to soda. I won't drink anything else, it's refreshing and fizzy. Love the lemon lime taste.
Saraiha H.
Saraiha H.

It's a very good tea drink I love this it's Kathy but not too Cathy where I won't be able to drink anything
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.

Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?
Nina R.
Nina R.

Does this work for heartburn ?