BY SPRITE #8 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks

Buy on Jet.com
Sandra T.
Sandra T.
Houston
Sprite is my favorite because it is a thrirst quencher and good on a hot day in the summer
Brigette E.
Brigette E.
Coachella, CA
I love Sprite, soft drink not too strong like Coca-Cola, I drink it on special occasions..
Liza M.
Liza M.
Rogers, AR
I love sprite. Especially when I have an upset stomach. Works great for nausea. I like it.
April M.
April M.
Mauldin, SC
A perfect bit of easy cola that tastes good when well or ill. I always keep this in stock.
Taylor G.
Taylor G.
Winston salem, NC
Affordable. Same original taste. Packing is not that exciting. Helps when your feeling ill
Misty L.
Misty L.
Winchester, KY
Sprite is the best if you have an upset stomach. My daughter and husband also love Sprite.
Felicia E.
Felicia E.
Mission, TX
I drink Sprite more than any other soda. It has such a great taste and is very refreshing.
Jailene V.
Jailene V.
Kenosha, WI
I love sprite! I like clear sodas better now for some reason. It always tastes good to me.
Karina T.
Karina T.
Garland, TX
Super good drink when you don't want to drink water. It's so refreshing and cools you down
Miranda R.
Miranda R.
Greenville , SC
I'm one to always have a drink with me. I love the taste of Sprite especially out of a can
Christina F.
Christina F.
Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA
Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.
howell, MI
Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Nina R.
Does this work for heartburn ?
Ana S.
Ana S.
which is better 7up or sprite?