Add a Photo

#3 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks
Photos (55)
Natalia M.
Natalia M.

The sprite is very good because my helps me a lot when I have stomach pain and I also like when I go to the beach
Schuyler R.
Schuyler R.
Griffin, GA

If my mom didn't drink these, I wouldn't but since she does, I can't help myself. They're actually very delicious
Kimberly G.
Kimberly G.

Sprite lemon lime soda is so good. The flavor is delicious so lemony. Drink it cold so it can be more refreshing.
Susan D.
Susan D.
Olive Branch, Ms

I have to watch my caffeine intake. Ii love a classic Sprite. It's definitely the best lemon lime soda out there.
Yvonne C.
Yvonne C.
Durham, NC

not my favorite soda, but I still reach for it constantly especially when I'm not in the mood for a "dark" soda.
Nikole N.
Nikole N.
Laurel Hill, FL

A little too sweet for me. I miss the pure sugar recipe over the corn syrup with any soda. Especially, this one!
Danielle B.
Danielle B.

Clean fresh tasting soda. Not a lot of sugar or caffinee compared to say Cola but it still helps the soda kicks.
Kathryn D.
Kathryn D.
Nicholasville, Ky

Sprite is one of my favorite drinks. It's good pretty much all the time & perfect when you have an upset stomach
Fanii G.
Fanii G.
Fresno , Ca

I love this soda the taste it's just so amazing and wonderful !!!!!!!!!!! Specially when it bubble in your mouth
Sarah K.
Sarah K.
Anderson, SC

It's a classic, refreshing beverage. And it makes great mixers and cocktails! I don't have anything else to add.
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?
Evelyn C.
Evelyn C.
Isabela Puerto Rico

How i know how many calories have ?
Misty M.
Misty M.
wellsford

Why has it got a strong lemon taste to i

Join Now