Add a Photo

Photos (79)
Camille D.
Camille D.
New Haven, CT

A nice cold sprite is the best. sprite is my favorite light colored soda (not coke or dark colored soda)
lisa w.
lisa w.
Seattle, WA

The best lemon lime soda ever hands down! all the other types personally make me feel sick to my stomach
Samantha S.
Samantha S.
Brownsville, TX

Always buy these at gas stations when I'm on a cheat day! Delicious lemon-lime flavor that picks you up.
Martina L.
Martina L.

Really good, nice packaging, really nice taste, but still not my favorite drink. But I still recomend it
Alondra V.
Alondra V.
Bell Gardens, California

Sprite is the best I love it. It taste really bomb if it's really cold.it's really good on a hot weather
Sa B.
Sa B.

Very refreshing. Also good for stomach aches because of the citrus. Very good flavor. Love for on the go
A F.
A F.
Lincolnwood, IL

I love the new mini cans of Sprite, I don't like drinking a while big can do this size is perfect for me
Emily L.
Emily L.
Oceanside, Ca

Delicious and refreshing. Love it on a hot summers day. Sprite is my go to soda and can find everywhere.
Sasha P.
Sasha P.
Milwaukee, WI

Well, this is my favorite soda. Its so light and bubbly. Its perfect with anything you're having to drink
Janice E.
Janice E.
Corpus Christi, TX

My husband is a fan of sprite me on the other hand can careless for it. He gives it 5 stars I would do 4
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.

Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Nina R.

Does this work for heartburn ?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?

Join Now