BY SPRITE #3 in Soda & Soft Drinks

Buy on Jet.com
Kayla C.
Longview, TX
Sprite always has such a amazing crisp lemony flavor to it and never gets old the only soda I have enjoyed through my childhood and adult life
Mindie H.
Trumann , AR
i love sprite! it has a great taste. its also helpful when i have an upset stomach. the taste is way better than the other sodas on the market.
Liz T.
This is alway my go to whenever I am out having lunch or when I need a refreshment. I like the lemon taste and the sparks. So far my favorite!
Danielle V.
Springville, UT
Just what you would expect from a lemon lime soda. Crisp refreshing and nice and bubbly. Goid if you're looking for a soda worth a mild flavour
Sara T.
Watertown, NY
You cant go wrong with a Sprite! A fresh cracked can of Sprite is delicious! If a restaurant carries coke products, i typically order a Sprite.
Dusti M.
Broken Arrow, OK
My favorite go to soda! I still remember my grandma driving me to Mcdonals to get a sprite when my tummy was upset. Forever and always SPRITE!
Sabrina M.
Parker, CO
Sprite is my favorite soda to drink!! It leaves you feeling refreshed and satisfied!! When ever I go to get soda this is my number one choice!!
Christina G.
Louisville, KY
Refreshing drink on a hot day it doesn't make me feel jittery as some sodas do. I like that the price is still reasonable after all these years
Emily L.
Sprite is delicious. It's great for a treat, mixed drinks, or to soothe an upset tummy. I particularly like mixing it with grapefruit juice.
Alicia R.
Columbus, OH
There's nothing like sprite. It gives me the carbonation that I need without the caffeine. Refreshing and great when I'm not feeling so well
Christina F.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA
Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Howell, MI
Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Does this work for heartburn ?
Michelle K.
Do they make a cherry sprite?