Add a Photo

Photos (67)
Erin F.
Erin F.
Stamford, CT

Sprite is a refreshing, lighter soda that has no caffeine. It's my preferred go to soda when I want something lighter and crisper.
Abigail S.
Abigail S.

I love sprite it has so many uses when you just want to cool down or have a tummy ache you can always reach for a nice cold sprite
Tiffany F.
Tiffany F.
Covington, GA

I love sprite. It's something about the lemon-lime mix that leaves a refreshing taste in my mouth. I prefer this over Sierra mist.
Sprite is my absolute favorite! It is so refreshing and not overly sweet like other soda flavors. This is very crispt, refreshing,
Jobina V.
Jobina V.
Ghent

Tastes amazing! I drink one everyday during lunch and i really love how it tastes! Really recommend this to who havent tried this!
Karyne R.
Karyne R.
Lansing, MI

Its rare that I drink Pop, but Sprite is one of my favorites. I live the cool refreshing pop. It is a lot better than Sierra Mist.
Brittany  W.
Brittany W.
Hudson Falls, NY

Hasn't always been one of my go to choices. I honestly don't care for the flavor of sprite. A little to carbonated for me as well.
April G.
April G.
Orange Grove, TX

Sprite is a good drink. It also helps when your sick or having a bad day. It's a popular drink we love to drink this with some ice
monique g.
monique g.

If you had a choice which would you pick sprite, mountain dew, or pepsi? And are you a fan of sprite or it a drink of your choice?
Victoria P.
Victoria P.
Greenwich

When we have a party all the kids love sprite. It a must with any soda line up. Just need moderation abs not too much for the kids
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?
Erica J.
Erica J.
Rocky Mount
Are there any punch recipes that include Sprite?
Evelyn C.
Evelyn C.
Isabela Puerto Rico

How i know how many calories have ?

Join Now