Add a Photo

Photos (78)
Elizabeth M.
Elizabeth M.
Siler City, NC

I work at a McDonald's and I offen find myself having Sprite during my break or any time it isn't busy. Love it.
Angeline R.
Angeline R.
Sparta, NJ

I'm not supposed to drink soda for health reasons but when I do I drink Sprite I love the crisp lemon lime taste
Jimena Q.
Jimena Q.

one of my favorites , its fresh , delicious and good for reunions , nice flavor too , its a really good soda ...
Staceia F.
Staceia F.
Manor, TX

It so cool an refershing. This is a real good drink thar i would recommend. This is the number one drink i like.
Kennedi W.
Kennedi W.

Its a nice clear tastey beverage and its also thirst quenching. Plus it helps with upset stomach. SO RECOMMENDED
Irene R.
Irene R.
Memphis, TN

I'm not a big fan of soda, but I love how crisp this soda tastes. It's been a household favorite at our parties.
Katie H.
Katie H.
Hamilton, GA

Delicious and refreshing. I don't drink sprite that often but it does make for a nice change every now and then.
Erin M.
Erin M.

Love Sprite! It's definitely refreshing, especially in the Florida heat and even helps to settle upset stomachs.
Morgan H.
Morgan H.
Whitharral, TX

Sprite is my favorite soda. I can drink it all the time. It is worth any amount of money. I will forever love it
Danielle B.
Danielle B.

Clean fresh tasting soda. Not a lot of sugar or caffinee compared to say Cola but it still helps the soda kicks.
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.

Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Nina R.

Does this work for heartburn ?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?

Join Now