Add a Photo

#2 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks
Photos (83)
Haleigh C.
Haleigh C.
Who doesn't love Sprite? It's crisp and refreshing. One of the sodas I repurchase the most.
Olivia N.
Olivia N.
Seminole, OK
I love any soft drink like can you go wrong with pop. This drink is so good. I love Sprite.
Amanda L.
Amanda L.
This is so good and it helpsy stomach from cramping I drink it often its one of my favorite
Linda B.
Linda B.
Gainesville, GA
July 2, 2016, 8:30 a.m.
Review for: Sprite Lemon-Lime Soda 7.5 fl. oz. Can
Favorite drink since I was 5 I'm 23 now lol haha perfect this over every drink yummmmmyyyyy
MaKenzie J.
MaKenzie J.
Kasson, MN
Love love love all time favorite soda it tastes like lemon lime perfect on a hot summer day
Chelsea W.
Chelsea W.
Cleveland, TN
Sprite lemon lime soda is amazing! I could almost drink it everyday if I allowed myself to.
Ivonne S.
Ivonne S.
Vista, CA
This soda you can add to any alcohol beverages it's good or just simple like that it's good
Julie Y.
Julie Y.
This beverage is a classic and has been my go to soda. I feel refreshed after having a sip.
Megan M.
Megan M.
Cumberland, MD
I love Sprite especially if I'm really thirsty!! It quenches my thirst and is so refreshing
Dakota H.
Dakota H.
Martinsburg, WV
Always a go to soda , love love it. Reccomend to but alittle better than Pepsi and men dew
Christina F.
Christina F.
Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA
Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.
Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Nina R.
Does this work for heartburn ?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.
Do they make a cherry sprite?