BY SPRITE #5 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks

Buy on Jet.com
Misty L.
Misty L.
Winchester, KY
Sprite is the best if you have an upset stomach. My daughter and husband also love Sprite.
anna n.
anna n.
Livermore , CA
FAV soda out there but I can't drink a lot or else my stomach will start hurting immensely
Lizz R.
Lizz R.
Maitland, FL
Sprite is great honestly a classic soda. Great for parties. Pretty basic too and I love it
Jazmine H.
Jazmine H.
My favorite pop. It's soooo good and tasteful. It has a lime taste I can't resist. Love it
Alicia W.
Alicia W.
Oxford, AL
Sprite is the best carbonated beverage without caffeine. Pregnant woman's dream come true!
Miranda R.
Miranda R.
Greenville, SC
I'm one to always have a drink with me. I love the taste of Sprite especially out of a can
Dakota H.
Dakota H.
Martinsburg, WV
Always a go to soda , love love it. Reccomend to but alittle better than Pepsi and men dew
Caitlyn l.
Caitlyn l.
Wiggins, MS
I love my sprite. It's a carbonated miracle in a can. I enjoy on a hot day while snacking.
cynthia y.
cynthia y.
San jose, CA
Clean crisp refreshing and perfect for party's and great when on sale . It's a must have .
Tangie C.
Tangie C.
Willard, UT
it gets the thirst so well and is so freaking amazing and you never get sick of the taste.
Christina F.
Christina F.
Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA
Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.
howell, MI
Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Nina R.
Does this work for heartburn ?
Ana S.
Ana S.
which is better 7up or sprite?