BY SPRITE #10 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks

Buy on Walmart*
Megan L.
Excellent thirst quenching lemon lime soda. Has been one of my favorite sodas for years.
Victoria P.
Waynesboro, VA
I love Sprite! I don't drink sodas except this one. I love that it doesn't have caffeine
Kaylee C.
Crestline, CA
I love sprite. It tastes like a refreshing lemon it's sooooo good. Especially when cold.
Natasha P.
CALHOUN, GA
This my favorite drink ever!! It's so refreshing and feels like it actually hydrates you
Han L.
Wesley Chapel, FL
I love these so much when I'm craving some soda. These are definitely in my top 3 sodas.
Jessica P.
Tucson, AZ
I like to drink sprite on sunny days because its just so refreshing. The taste is great.
Cocco J.
Simple and refreshing profile. A great beverage to mix with anything, or not, your call.
Liz B.
Riverside, CA
My favorite lemon lime soda, it goes really good with strawberries and strawberry juice.
Thalia A.
Palmetto, FL
I love the new lemon lime flavor . It's very refreshing and I just really love the taste
Nicole A.
Baltimore, MD
Crisp, refreshing, caffeine-free clear soda. Quenches your thirst. Awake wo some on hand
Christina F.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA
Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
howell, MI
Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Does this work for heartburn ?
Ana S.
which is better 7up or sprite?