Add a Photo

Photos (80)
Shakura M.
Shakura M.
Lumberton, NC

I love sprite its one of the sodas that doesn't make me sick when i drink it i have 2 cases in my fridge now
Chanel L.
Chanel L.

This so good nice,crisp,clean taste. This one of my favorites always a repeat consumer and price not to bad.
Catherine Z.
Catherine Z.
Paramount, CA

My favorite soda ever. I love it's taste because it isn't too sour nor sweet. I also reminds me of lemonade.
Keisha S.
Keisha S.
Kissimmee , FL

Typically drink this if I'm out and want to drink something besides Pepsi. Great taste and super affordable.
Misjah S.
Misjah S.
North Canton, OH

I'm not big on clear sodas, but this one is actually very good. It has a crisp taste and is very refreshing.
Biami P.
Biami P.
Bronx, NY

Sprite lemon lime soda is ideal for the summer to address the heat. Feel fresh all the time drinking sprite.
Charlotte S.
Charlotte S.
Dickson, TN

Sprite isn't always my go-to soft drink, but I become nauseated easily. And it always makes me feel better.
Łîł M.
Łîł M.
River Rouge, MI

I love sprite I could drink this product everyday all day with no problems I would recommend this to anyone
Sarah J.
Sarah J.
Washington

Sprite is my go to soda. I won't drink anything else, it's refreshing and fizzy. Love the lemon lime taste.
Robyn E.
Robyn E.
Denham Spgs, LA

I don't drink soda, but I sometimes drink this when I have a stomach ache. It makes my stomach feel better!
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.

Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?
Nina R.
Nina R.

Does this work for heartburn ?

Join Now