BY SPRITE #2 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks

Buy on Walmart*
Rachel D.
Rachel D.
Weslaco, TX
Don't like to drink dark sodas so sprite is perfect for me.so refreshing when is super cold
Crystal C.
Crystal C.
Whitsett, NC
Great side to drink, always on hand when we are sick. Settles our stomach great. Taste good
Courtney B.
Courtney B.
Jefferson, GA
My favorite soda! Sprite is great for when your not feeling good or your not a fan of coke!
Rarely drink soda but when I do, sprite is my number 1 choice. I love that it's caffe free.
Camille S.
Camille S.
Melvin, Tx
Best thing for when my children have an upset stomach. Perfect size, and always refreshing.
Jessica R.
Jessica R.
Love this. Great taste. Pretty, simple design. Tastes great by itself or with beer. Love it
Isha P.
Isha P.
I love sprite. It doesn't get flat quick and also best drank with some foods. i like it a lot
MaKenzie J.
MaKenzie J.
Kasson, MN
Love love love all time favorite soda it tastes like lemon lime perfect on a hot summer day
Olivia N.
Olivia N.
Seminole, OK
I love any soft drink like can you go wrong with pop. This drink is so good. I love Sprite.
Hillary R.
Hillary R.
Blackfoot, ID
Love this product, it's been a favorite since I first tried it. It is a staple in my house.
Christina F.
Christina F.
Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA
Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.
howell, MI
Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.
Do they make a cherry sprite?
Nina R.
Nina R.
Does this work for heartburn ?