Add a Photo

Photos (78)
Chelsea A.
Chelsea A.
Morehead, KY

My favorite drink for a refreshing beverage. Affordable and delicious. Settles the stomach very well. Good value.
Schuyler R.
Schuyler R.
Griffin, GA

If my mom didn't drink these, I wouldn't but since she does, I can't help myself. They're actually very delicious
Cindy M.
Cindy M.

Sprite is my go-to drink after ginger ale. It has a more refreshing taste than cola or other stuff drink flavors.
Geralyn B.
Geralyn B.
Henrico, VA

There is no other for me personally. I've tried Sierra Mist, it was a no go. And 7-up is a while different unit!!
MARY M.
MARY M.
Cleveland, OH

What can you say about soda? I love the light lemon lime flavor and the fact that there is no caffeine in sprite.
Rosa B.
Rosa B.
Eastport, New York

Super bueno.
A mi esposo y ami no sensata 👏👏
Especial para días calurosos,no lo dudes y tomate una soda de estas.
Smana P.
Smana P.
Lighthouse Point, FL

Sprite is the ONLY soda that I ever drink. I drink Sprite a few time a week , and I'm loving it!!! Happy consumer
Bernice G.
Bernice G.
Watsonville, CA

I mean its sprite, whats not to like about it. Its a classic soda. Good for parties with or without alcohol! Haha
Alisha H.
Alisha H.
Groveport, OH

Sprite lemon lime soda is great. That bubbly crisp feeling when you drink it. Couldn't get much better than that.
Fabiola M.
Fabiola M.
Tulsa, OK

This soda is just so refreshing and doesn't taste so sweet. I could drink this all day every day. It's delicious
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.

Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Nina R.

Does this work for heartburn ?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?

Join Now