BY SPRITE #5 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks

Buy on Jet.com
MaKenzie J.
MaKenzie J.
Kasson, MN
Love love love all time favorite soda it tastes like lemon lime perfect on a hot summer day
Jacqueline B.
Jacqueline B.
Hoover, AL
Crisp and refreshing taste. Great as a mix-in. My go-to in the heat of summer. Recommended.
Chelsea W.
Chelsea W.
Cleveland, TN
Sprite lemon lime soda is amazing! I could almost drink it everyday if I allowed myself to.
Christa M.
Christa M.
Dawson, IL
Cool and refreshing. Great on a hot day to quench your thirst or to help with a tummy ache!
Stephanie M.
Stephanie M.
White Oak, PA
I love Sprite! It has a very good citrus taste! I also think it is better then Sierra Mist!
Keiondra J.
Keiondra J.
White castle, LA
By far one of my favorite drinks..... it's better when its cold even better when its slushy
Diana A.
Diana A.
Glendale, NY
How can one not love sprite?? It's one of the best sodas out there!!y favorite one for sure
Patricia S.
Patricia S.
my favorite soda of all times you can never get tired of this. it has a really good flavors
Lourdes R.
Lourdes R.
love it have special flavor reminds my childhood,which those bubles refrescant and sparkle
Miranda R.
Miranda R.
Greenville , SC
I'm one to always have a drink with me. I love the taste of Sprite especially out of a can
Christina F.
Christina F.
Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA
Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.
howell, MI
Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Nina R.
Does this work for heartburn ?
Ana S.
Ana S.
which is better 7up or sprite?