Add a Photo

Photos (80)
Biami P.
Biami P.
Bronx, NY

Sprite lemon lime soda is ideal for the summer to address the heat. Feel fresh all the time drinking sprite.
Keisha S.
Keisha S.
Kissimmee , FL

Typically drink this if I'm out and want to drink something besides Pepsi. Great taste and super affordable.
Shakura M.
Shakura M.
Lumberton, NC

I love sprite its one of the sodas that doesn't make me sick when i drink it i have 2 cases in my fridge now
Misjah S.
Misjah S.
North Canton, OH

I'm not big on clear sodas, but this one is actually very good. It has a crisp taste and is very refreshing.
Daphne G.
Daphne G.

So refreshing when cold! Great to use for birthday parties and get togethers! Always fully stocked at stores
Natasha W.
Natasha W.

I buy this just about every week. I have been drinking this soda for a long time and I like the lemon taste.
Nicole C.
Nicole C.
Las Cruces, NM

We can never go wrong with sprite in my house it's light on r tummys no caffeine for the kids we love sprite
Catherine Z.
Catherine Z.
Paramount, CA

My favorite soda ever. I love it's taste because it isn't too sour nor sweet. I also reminds me of lemonade.
Wanda M.
Wanda M.
Providence, RI

I've been drinking sprite for years it never disappoints, it's refreshing and satisfying on any day any time
Chanel L.
Chanel L.

This so good nice,crisp,clean taste. This one of my favorites always a repeat consumer and price not to bad.
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.

Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?
Nina R.
Nina R.

Does this work for heartburn ?