BY SPRITE #11 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks

Buy on Walmart*
Dani H.
Dunkirk, NY
One of the most refreshing sodas! It's light and I love a like flavor. Not too expensive
Jessica C.
McKenzie
I love Sprite! I normally drink this when I'm sick because it helps me hold things down.
Kaylee C.
Crestline, CA
I love sprite. It tastes like a refreshing lemon it's sooooo good. Especially when cold.
Mandy B.
Always a great, refreshing choice during the summer. My first choice at most restaurants
kierra s.
Batesville, MS
It a good clean taste that is easy to drink love the taste and good with nice family bbq
Leslie T.
This is good if you want to give you kids pop without the caffeine. Especially at night.
Katelynn B.
Maryville, TN
Sprite is really good. I love lemon lime flavors. Its worth a shot if youve never had it
Jessica C.
I love the sprite sodaaaaa, really i love it, the flavor is delicious, realle i like it.
Jessica P.
Tucson, AZ
I like to drink sprite on sunny days because its just so refreshing. The taste is great.
Liz H.
Richmond, IN
Sprite is delicious and has no caffeine in it, which makes it my go to drink. Very yumny
Christina F.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA
Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
howell, MI
Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Does this work for heartburn ?
Ana S.
which is better 7up or sprite?