Add a Photo

Photos (74)
Veronica R.
Veronica R.
Morgan Hill, CA

Love having me a sprite. Especially on a hot day to quench my thirst. I also love me a sprite when i have an upset stomach it helps alot.
Jasmine N.
Jasmine N.
Edgewood, MD

I love sprite and its probably one of my favorite sodas. Its usually the soft drink i order when i go out to dinner or when i order food!
Beth W.
Beth W.

I think it's refreshing and moreish and will always get a cold one whenever I'm thristy. I will also mix it with orange and with alcohol.
Great. Love it. Tastes great. Its a good value and i like it. Its a nice pop to have around because it also goes well with so many things
Jordan N.
Jordan N.
Carlsbad, NM

Sprite is just a classic drink. So refreshing and doesn't have caffeine to keep you awake all night. I drink Sprite at least once a week.
Maria N.
Maria N.

My favorite soda, so refreshing in the hot days, not expensive and i just like it so much because its not that sugary or sweet as others.
Ana K.
Ana K.

❤️❤️❤️❤️ Sprite e o melhor da vida sério, não Perde para nenhum, e ótimo não enjoo porque não é doce demais, Fica bom com qualquer comida
Samantha K.
Samantha K.
Joshua Tree, CA

Sprite is always a crowd pleaser. I like Sprite on ice and as cold as I can get it! I love Coca Cola so I'm glad Sprite is the same brand
Sarah A.
Sarah A.

I mean, hello?! Sprite is refreshing, especially when it is served ice cold. It doesn't make me feel bloated or gross like dark sodas do.
Kayla Q.
Kayla Q.

Spirit was my first favorite soda to drink. I still enjoy it, and prefer it when at parties or at home if I do not wish to have caffeine.
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.

Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?
Nina R.
Nina R.

Does this work for heartburn ?

Join Now