Add a Photo

Photos (80)
LiLi B.
LiLi B.
Tulsa, OK

I love sprite! and i love that its caffeine free and i can drink this all day long soo i give it 5 stars.
Laura C.
Laura C.

I have had this ever since I can remember, with its timeless taste it is always refreshing and delicious!
Natalie m.
Natalie m.
Ogden, UT

It gives you that zezt lemony taste. Dosent taste great if you leave it out. Includes two type of lemons.
Kacie P.
Kacie P.
New Albany, IN

Love sprite. My kids love it too don't have to worry about caffeine with the little ones. Very refreshing
anibal de jesus r.
anibal de jesus r.
New york

I love always buy because it contains no dyes and refreshes my body I take on picnics and my family......
Danielle F.
Danielle F.
Green Sea, SC

My favorite. Love the crisp taste. No one had anything even close to Sprite. So smooth and bold. Love it!
Lizette G.
Lizette G.
Upland, CA

I buy it for my kids every once in a while because it's sugar free and my kids aren't hyper with this one
Genezareth C.
Genezareth C.
Modesto, CA

Es deliciosa por su sabor Lima limón refrescante la tomamos en cualquier momento y más en un día asoleado
Emilio P.
Emilio P.
Durham, NC

Great to make a shirley temple. mix in some grenadine and your set. nice refresging drink for thje symmer
Anquenette J.
Anquenette J.
Memphis, Tn

Great taste if i can't get a coca-cola i always go for a sprite. I also drink if i have an up set stomach
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.

Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Nina R.

Does this work for heartburn ?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?

Join Now