BY SPRITE #5 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks

Buy on Walmart*
Nicole B.
Nicole B.
Salisbury , NC
Love sprite. Awesome strong flavor. Whenever I'm craving something not dark I grab a spite.
Ashley S.
Ashley S.
Rowland Hghts, CA
My all time favorite soda that you can never go wrong with so it's great when having guests
Julie Y.
Julie Y.
This beverage is a classic and has been my go to soda. I feel refreshed after having a sip.
Amanda L.
Amanda L.
This is so good and it helpsy stomach from cramping I drink it often its one of my favorite
Keiondra J.
Keiondra J.
White Castle, LA
By far one of my favorite drinks..... it's better when its cold even better when its slushy
Michael P.
Michael P.
Sprite has a great lemon lime taste to it. It's good to drink when wanting to be refreshed.
Olivia N.
Olivia N.
Seminole, OK
I love any soft drink like can you go wrong with pop. This drink is so good. I love Sprite.
Rachel D.
Rachel D.
Weslaco, TX
Don't like to drink dark sodas so sprite is perfect for me.so refreshing when is super cold
Camille S.
Camille S.
Melvin, Tx
Best thing for when my children have an upset stomach. Perfect size, and always refreshing.
Chelsea W.
Chelsea W.
Cleveland, TN
Sprite lemon lime soda is amazing! I could almost drink it everyday if I allowed myself to.
Christina F.
Christina F.
Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA
Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.
howell, MI
Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Nina R.
Does this work for heartburn ?
Ana S.
Ana S.
which is better 7up or sprite?