Add a Photo

Photos (55)
Brenda Z.
Brenda Z.
Haltom City, TX

I love the bubbly sensation you get when you're drinking this and it really does have that lemon lime taste to it!
Emilie B.
Emilie B.
Yuba City, CA

This soda is a classic option. It has a crisp flavor and you can't go wrong with it, it isn't too expensive either
Kristyn B.
Kristyn B.
Passaic, NJ

I like that there isn't any dye in this soda. Its got a great refreshing taste and i mix it with wine sometimes too
Sasha G.
Sasha G.
Balch springs, Tx

I drink this constantly!i keep it in the house 24/7)it helps soothe my stomach and taste great cold and refreshing
Emily D.
Emily D.
Ogden, UT

I love this especially when I'm feeling nauseous. I'm on a chemo medication right now and this helps when I'm sick
Nicolle W.
Nicolle W.

Muy rica y refrescante, ese sabor a limón que me quita la sed en un día soleado. Muy sabrosa no dudo en comprarla.
Reagan M.
Reagan M.
Mobile, AL

A very sweet soda at times this drink can be very strong but whenever i was sick it was a great help with my belly
Tanya G.
Tanya G.
Perris, CA

I like this type of soda . It has a great taste . Very affordable. When I need a refreshing drink this is my go to
Shawndreka W.
Shawndreka W.

It has a nice and refreshing taste and even though I am not a heavy soda pop drinker, this is definitely my go to!
Rosa R.
Rosa R.
Bakersfield, CA

Drinking it cold is best goes with anything also refreshing and great tasting you can never go wrong with a sprite
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?
Evelyn C.
Evelyn C.
Isabela Puerto Rico

How i know how many calories have ?
Misty M.
Misty M.
wellsford

Why has it got a strong lemon taste to i

Join Now