Add a Photo

Photos (73)
April F.
April F.
Siloam Springs, AR

I would much rather drink twist mist! But sprite is a good second! It's very bubbly and you can get your carbonated fix without caffeine!
Brianna R.
Brianna R.
Blue Island, IL

This is probably the only soda product I will drink. It's quite refreshing and my go-to when I can't get my hands on some water. Love it!
Katty B.
Katty B.
Hawthorne, CA

My favorite to drink compared to when I want Coca Cola. When hesitation comes I go to Sprite because it has a better taste in my opinion.
Nicole A.
Nicole A.

Sprite is refreshing and crisp. It is reasonably priced for a name brand pop. I enjoy the taste. I would recommend the product to others.
Tamar C.
Tamar C.
Kankakee, IL

Sprite is good, but if you don't like it you don't like it, it's really just up to you and what you like so that's not much to really add
Veronica R.
Veronica R.
Morgan Hill, CA

Love having me a sprite. Especially on a hot day to quench my thirst. I also love me a sprite when i have an upset stomach it helps alot.
Jasmine N.
Jasmine N.
Edgewood, MD

I love sprite and its probably one of my favorite sodas. Its usually the soft drink i order when i go out to dinner or when i order food!
Beth W.
Beth W.

I think it's refreshing and moreish and will always get a cold one whenever I'm thristy. I will also mix it with orange and with alcohol.
Great. Love it. Tastes great. Its a good value and i like it. Its a nice pop to have around because it also goes well with so many things
Jordan N.
Jordan N.
Carlsbad, NM

Sprite is just a classic drink. So refreshing and doesn't have caffeine to keep you awake all night. I drink Sprite at least once a week.
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.

Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?
Nina R.
Nina R.

Does this work for heartburn ?

Join Now