Add a Photo

#2 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks
Photos (83)
Shonda C.
Shonda C.
Nice and refreshing. I always want this when I am not feeling well. It is soft on the belly.
Melissa R.
Melissa R.
Myrtle Beach , SC
My favorite soda drink! Refreshing and pairs well with any snack or meal. I purchase often.
Christa M.
Christa M.
Dawson, IL
Cool and refreshing. Great on a hot day to quench your thirst or to help with a tummy ache!
Ariel P.
Ariel P.
Lynchburg, VA
Always a reliable brand. Good flavor and fizz and doesn't stain teeth. Great price as well!
Ashley S.
Ashley S.
Rowland Hghts, CA
My all time favorite soda that you can never go wrong with so it's great when having guests
Hillary R.
Hillary R.
Blackfoot, ID
Love this product, it's been a favorite since I first tried it. It is a staple in my house.
Camille S.
Camille S.
Melvin, Tx
Best thing for when my children have an upset stomach. Perfect size, and always refreshing.
Yesenia R.
Yesenia R.
Fredericksbrg, VA
This is actually something i drink when ever i feel nausious. It helps calm my stomach down
Lo F.
Lo F.
My go to soda. Simple. Great pick me up. Goes with most meals. Use as a mixer with alcohol.
Isha P.
Isha P.
I love sprite. It doesn't get flat quick and also best drank with some foods. i like it a lot
Christina F.
Christina F.
Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA
Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.
Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Nina R.
Does this work for heartburn ?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.
Do they make a cherry sprite?