BY SPRITE #5 in Soda & Soft Drinks

Buy on Jet.com
Elizabeth D.
Caldwell, ID
Can't really have a bad complain on this original sprite type of soda don't offtenly drink colored soda and like drinking more clear beverages.
Bailey C.
Whitesville, KY
Also a good drink, especially a go to when you have an upset stomach or stomach bug and was a big help with the morning sickness when pregnant!
Odilia G.
Rio Grande Cy, TX
When I don't feel like drinking caffeine this is my go to drink. I like to drink it with lots of ice. Or when I'm munching on some spicy chips.
Amy B.
Colorado Springs, CO
This is a good light soda. It's caffeine free and have a crisp taste. It doesn't fill you up or weight you down like some other soft drinks do.
Juliana G.
My all time favorite soda! always refreshing and delicious! the only issue is when you order it at restaurants they might refill it with water
Jamie Q.
Fullerton, CA
When they came up with this lemon flavor sprite I was hooked. Sprite is my favorite but the citrus taste gives the taste another kick. Love it.
Kyleigh M.
Peoria, AZ
Not a Sprite girl just like Cole and Pepsi products to be honest but I don't care it's Duda I mean it's a drink , I dint consume sodaS everyday
Dusti M.
Broken Arrow, OK
My favorite go to soda! I still remember my grandma driving me to Mcdonals to get a sprite when my tummy was upset. Forever and always SPRITE!
Autumn P.
Ponca City, OK
Favorite soda beverage growing up and currently still my favorite now. This is good for anything mood even when your stessing or becoming sick
Danielle D.
Largo, FL
This tastes decent. I'm not a big fan of sprite but everyone in my household loves it. It tastes very carbonated with no caffeine which I like.
Christina F.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA
Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Howell, MI
Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Does this work for heartburn ?
Michelle K.
Do they make a cherry sprite?