Add a Photo

Photos (80)
Hannah S.
Hannah S.
Metropolis, IL

My absolute Favourite. Can add fresh fruit to have a sweet treat or ice cream to be a fizzy float. Love it!!
Jennifer B.
Jennifer B.

Classic soda!!! When you let it get reallllll cold!!! Toooo dieeeee for!!!!! My day will be made!!!! Yasssss
Danity T.
Danity T.
Hackett, AR

Sprite seems more refreshing then dark soda. It always makes me feel better when I've had craving for so do.
Tiffany W.
Tiffany W.
Cortland, IL

Bubbly goodness with refreshing lemon lime favoring! One of my favorite go-to soda for in home and going out
Caitlyn C.
Caitlyn C.
Logan, UT

This stuff is dang good! If you have never tried it, I have one question for you...do you like yummy things?
Alexis A.
Alexis A.
El Paso, TX

Sprite is all I drink, I've been drinking it for 14 years already it is amazing .. I recommend to drink this
Heather A.
Heather A.

I love sprite so much! I get super motion sick and sprite is the only thing I can stomach when that happens!
María José S.
María José S.

Bebida 100% refrescante, calma la sed y el calor. Recomendada. Su rico sabor a limón. Suave. Me gusta mucho.
Hailey G.
Hailey G.

Drink one everyday for the carbonation kick needed to get through the tough day. Forever customer of Sprite.
Keisha S.
Keisha S.
Kissimmee , FL

Typically drink this if I'm out and want to drink something besides Pepsi. Great taste and super affordable.
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.

Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?
Nina R.
Nina R.

Does this work for heartburn ?