Add a Photo

Photos (80)
Anquenette J.
Anquenette J.
Memphis, Tn

Great taste if i can't get a coca-cola i always go for a sprite. I also drink if i have an up set stomach
Jessica c.
Jessica c.
Chino Hills, CA

Its refreshing and not too sweet I love it over ice one of my favorite drinks wish more restaurant had it
Sarrinah R.
Sarrinah R.

One of my all time favorite sodas! Nice fresh crisp taste. Very refreshing love the flavor and packaging.
Katana S.
Katana S.

This is my second choice of soda beside cola. And this helps me with my throat when I have a sore throat.
Lily N.
Lily N.
Pagosa Springs, CO

Sprite is so good, the taste is simple and crisp, very refreshing and has lots of caffeine to wake you up
Nina D.
Nina D.

The taste is so refreshing love the lemonlime flavor also a great party drink. I will always love sprite.
Leah J.
Leah J.

sprite has been my go to ever since i was a little girl. it has been and always will be my favorite soda
Sasha P.
Sasha P.
Milwaukee, WI

Well, this is my favorite soda. Its so light and bubbly. Its perfect with anything you're having to drink
Angie P.
Angie P.

I normally get sprite when I'm craving a virgin Mamosa and also very question over the summer and spring
esmeralda p.
esmeralda p.

I drink this lemon lime soda every chance i get in a hot summer day, enjoy the weather plus refreshments
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.

Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Nina R.

Does this work for heartburn ?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?

Join Now