Sprite Lemon-Lime Soda uploaded by Crystal G.Sprite Lemon-Lime Soda uploaded by Toya A.Sprite Lemon-Lime Soda uploaded by vanessa r.See all 87 photos

BY SPRITE #2 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks

• Have anyone ever made sprite cake.......Be the first to answer!
  • Who wishes the cranberry sprite wasn'...Me!!! what was such a good dri... 1 Answers
  • What is your opinion about the lemon ...It's super refreshing, it does... 6 Answers
Photos (87)
Christina D.
Christina D.
Watertown, NY
very tasty and crisp , i buy it at walmart and Price Shopper , it meet all my expectations .
Jeanne S.
Jeanne S.
Holiday, FL
Favorite soda ever! Light lemon lime taste that send a refreshing burst down your taste buds
Kelly C.
Kelly C.
Spring Hope, NC
I love Sprite who doesn't lol! It's way better than Sierra Mist, they aren't even comparable
Alexis S.
Alexis S.
Fort Worth, TX
I like this especially when my tummy is upset with crackers, or pizza when I'm not sick haha
I love this soda one of my favorite any restaurant i go to i always order a sprite love this
Lo F.
Lo F.
My go to soda. Simple. Great pick me up. Goes with most meals. Use as a mixer with alcohol.
Isha P.
Isha P.
I love sprite. It doesn't get flat quick and also best drank with some foods. i like it a lot
ariane A.
ariane A.
This is so good I like it a lot. I usually buy it for parties and sometimes just for myself
Christa M.
Christa M.
Dawson, IL
Cool and refreshing. Great on a hot day to quench your thirst or to help with a tummy ache!
Melissa R.
Melissa R.
Myrtle Beach, SC
My favorite soda drink! Refreshing and pairs well with any snack or meal. I purchase often.
Christina F.
Christina F.
Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA
Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.
howell, MI
Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.
Do they make a cherry sprite?
Nina R.
Nina R.
Does this work for heartburn ?