BY SPRITE #7 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks

Buy on Walmart*
Hillary R.
Hillary R.
Blackfoot, ID
Love this product, it's been a favorite since I first tried it. It is a staple in my house.
chelsey w.
chelsey w.
I like sprite it's good soda. It has less sugar and it's not caffeinated so there's a plus.
Melissa J.
Melissa J.
Raleigh, NC
Great taste refreshing... one of the best sodas the taste is not too strong... great flavor
Lo F.
Lo F.
My go to soda. Simple. Great pick me up. Goes with most meals. Use as a mixer with alcohol.
ariane A.
ariane A.
This is so good I like it a lot. I usually buy it for parties and sometimes just for myself
Linda B.
Linda B.
Gainesville, GA
Favorite drink since I was 5 I'm 23 now lol haha perfect this over every drink yummmmmyyyyy
Melissa R.
Melissa R.
Myrtle Beach, SC
My favorite soda drink! Refreshing and pairs well with any snack or meal. I purchase often.
Haleigh C.
Haleigh C.
Who doesn't love Sprite? It's crisp and refreshing. One of the sodas I repurchase the most.
Keely F.
Keely F.
Leander, TX
Love the carbonation it's always nice for a hot day or a tummy ache. Great for get together
Megan M.
Megan M.
Cumberland, MD
I love Sprite especially if I'm really thirsty!! It quenches my thirst and is so refreshing
Christina F.
Christina F.
Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA
Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.
howell, MI
Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Nina R.
Does this work for heartburn ?
Ana S.
Ana S.
which is better 7up or sprite?