Add a Photo

#4 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks
Photos (74)
Selina T.
Selina T.

classic classic classic. go to lemon and lime drink, refreshing and a favourite always. Sprite for the win!!
Lynn T.
Lynn T.

I always have sprite in the fridge. I love the refreshing flavor and it is a great mixer for adult cocktails
Hilário P.
Hilário P.

O mais refrescante para o nosso clima. É saboroso e cai muito bem não só puro, mas também com uma boa vodca.
arliene r.
arliene r.
Parnamirim

umas das bebidas que quando tomava refrigerante, era a sprite lemon. hoje não tomo mais.não é bom pra saúde;
Catherine Z.
Catherine Z.
Paramount, CA

My favorite soda ever. I love it's taste because it isn't too sour nor sweet. I also reminds me of lemonade.
Nicolette S.
Nicolette S.
Orlando, Florida [FL]

Honestly, this is the only soda that I can drink without getting any acne. Caffeine-free and so refreshing!!
Shakura M.
Shakura M.
Lumberton, NC

I love sprite its one of the sodas that doesn't make me sick when i drink it i have 2 cases in my fridge now
Keisha S.
Keisha S.
Kissimmee, FL

Typically drink this if I'm out and want to drink something besides Pepsi. Great taste and super affordable.
Heather A.
Heather A.

I love sprite so much! I get super motion sick and sprite is the only thing I can stomach when that happens!
Alexis A.
Alexis A.
El Paso, TX

Sprite is all I drink, I've been drinking it for 14 years already it is amazing .. I recommend to drink this
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.

Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?
Patrick S.
Patrick S.
caucaia

What is your opinion about the lemon flavor of the sprite?

Join Now