Add a Photo

#4 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks
Photos (80)
Evelin C.
Evelin C.

This is my favorite soft drink. I'm sensitive to caffeine so if I'm ever craving a soda, this is my go to.
Yolanda L.
Yolanda L.
Layton, UT

Sprite is one of my favorite drink. It's my go to drink when I go out to a restaurant or a fast food place
ashley B.
ashley B.

Sprite is my go to drink when im sick... I dont know what it is but it just makes me feel so much better.
Yesenia G.
Yesenia G.
Anaheim, CA

It's good for when u don't want Coke! Helps when u are sick as well helps you burp and settles ur stomach
Laura C.
Laura C.

I have had this ever since I can remember, with its timeless taste it is always refreshing and delicious!
anibal de jesus r.
anibal de jesus r.
New york

I love always buy because it contains no dyes and refreshes my body I take on picnics and my family......
Ashley D.
Ashley D.
Crown Point, IN

Sprite is definitely the drink of choice when you are looking for that refreshing taste with no caffeine.
Myranda H.
Myranda H.
South Milwaukee, WI

Really the only soda I ever drink. It's my favorite. It's also really good for when I'm feeling nauseous.
Debra C.
Debra C.
Las Vegas, NV

Sprite was good for me when I had the flu. It keep me hydrated. But I also like it when I'M not sick too.
LaQuenta K.
LaQuenta K.
Birmingham, AL

Keep sprites in the house. Always a go to and good to have if you have upset stomach. No caffeine as well
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.

Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Nina R.

Does this work for heartburn ?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?

Join Now