Add a Photo

Photos (67)
Abbi M.
Abbi M.
Stanwood, IA

Really good, one of my favorite pops. It has a good taste and I like how it doesn't have caffeine. I have drank this for many years.
Christina K.
Christina K.
Phoenix, AZ

It's refreshing and tastes great especially on a hot summer day. This was the only soda I could drink while pregnant besides squirt.
KARLA R.
KARLA R.
Wasco, CA

THESE WE ALWAYS HAVE IN STOCK AT HOME HUSBAND TAKES THEM TO WORK FOR HIS LUNCH AND LOVES THEM THEY ARE A GOOD VALUE WE BUY AT COSTCO
Jenny N.
Jenny N.
Ashland, KY

Love Sprite when it's real hot or if I'm having tummy trouble. It is the one drink I always go to when I'm sick and it's comforting.
Camila M.
Camila M.

Me encanta esta soda!!!!!! Quosiera una en este momento. Eel sabor es irresistible! Y el diseño de la lata hace que quede más lindo
Maria M.
Maria M.
Burlington, NC

Sprite taste delicious! It has a lemony flavor to it. It is clear so it will not stain your teeth if you sip on it without a straw.
Kristen R.
Kristen R.
Grover, NC

I have stomach issues a lot and this is the one drink I always know will calm my stomach and help me out! I absolutely love Sprite!
Maria P.
Maria P.

Had some yesterday with some chicken and it was bomb loved it super refreshing always get a refill when I buy it or buy two bottles
Jill R.
Jill R.
Bristol, CT

Great lemon lime soda always a classic great taste refreshing feels very light great for cocktails I must have in your refrigerator
jeanette w.
jeanette w.

This is always a go for a good soda hotta be cold though lol i keep these in the fridge all the time nice out the can or in a glass
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?
Nina R.
Nina R.

Does this work for heartburn ?
Evelyn C.
Evelyn C.
Isabela Puerto Rico

How i know how many calories have ?

Join Now