BY SPRITE #10 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks

Buy on Walmart*
Stella B.
Las Vegas, NV
I love spirit especially when it's really cold i get the refreshing taste when i drink it
missy h.
spencer, wv
I love sprite it is so refreshing and it also settles an upset stomach.it tastes so great
meagan v.
Richlands, NC
I love this product!!! I would highly recommend this to anyone that wants a yummy drink!!
Bria N.
Fairview, TX
The only soda I drink since I was a kid. Great taste and goes well with meals and snacks.
Kara E.
Corpus Christi, TX
I'm not a big fan inside but Sprite is my favorite I love the lemon and lime flavor of it
Guadalupe B.
San Bernardino, CA
One of my favorite soda i love the gasy feeling when i drink a sip of this delicious soda
Martha V.
My favorite lemon lime soda, my favorite soda ever, when it's ice cold it's so refreshing
Kyler J.
Fort Worth, TX
My favorite soda is Sprite,when going to any restaurant this is the only drink I will get
Brenda F.
Riverside, CA
So good but sometimes way too gassy. My fave soda though, especially when eating tacos <3
Latasha B.
Iuka, MS
I absolutely love Sprite. It's always been a perfect drink when you have a upset stomach.
Christina F.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA
Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
howell, MI
Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Does this work for heartburn ?
Michelle K.
Do they make a cherry sprite?