Add a Photo

Photos (83)
Sheryll M.
Sheryll M.
Bronx, NY
Love an ice cold Sprite! The lemony taste is so good! I often forget it's soda. So delicious
Christi G.
Christi G.
Pikeville, NC
I like the plain regular lemon line sprite the best. it always is refreshing and affordable.
Aubrey A.
Aubrey A.
Batavia, NY
What backyard BBQ is complete without a refreshing side?! You can use in cocktails or punch!
Alexis S.
Alexis S.
Fort Worth, TX
I like this especially when my tummy is upset with crackers, or pizza when I'm not sick haha
Hailee G.
Hailee G.
Glastonbury, CT
Best tasting lemon lime soda there is! great by itself or mixed with other juices for punch.
Diana P.
Diana P.
Oxnard, California
My boys like this soda. Don't give it to them daily but they do have it like 2 times a month
Shonda C.
Shonda C.
Nice and refreshing. I always want this when I am not feeling well. It is soft on the belly.
Christina D.
Christina D.
Watertown, NY
very tasty and crisp , i buy it at walmart and Price Shopper , it meet all my expectations .
Brandy C.
Brandy C.
Mecca, CA
When it comes to lemon flavored sodas I always purchase Sprint. I prefer this brand than 7Up
Jeniffer a.
Jeniffer a.
Love this soda my family loves sprite and coca cola those two are always in our refrigerator
Christina F.
Christina F.
Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA
Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.
Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Nina R.
Does this work for heartburn ?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.
Do they make a cherry sprite?