Add a Photo

Photos (78)
Sapir K.
Sapir K.
Elizabeth, NJ

Sprite soda is a classic. Always enjoyable, whether room temperature or chilled. Will never give this product up!
Gracie L.
Gracie L.
Tehachapi, CA

I love Sprite I've always loved Sprite and whenever I'm I Disneyland I buy this for when my blood sugar goes down
Sely D.
Sely D.
Melrose Park, IL

Lime taste but refreshing and natural. Inexpensive . Never taste flat and has a perfect taste to a hot summer day
Brianna A.
Brianna A.

This is a classic and has always been my favorite soda. It's simple, refreshing, and not heavy like darker sodas.
Ninoshka U.
Ninoshka U.
Doral, Florida

I love Sprite!!!! It is SOOOO refreshing and dos not have artificial color so it's not that harmful to your body.
Chantal G.
Chantal G.
Ottawa

This is by far my favorite soft drink. Very thirst quenching and refreshing. Mixes well with any alcohol or juice
Jessica V.
Jessica V.
Fresno, CA

Sprite is a very refreshing drink especially when its freezing cold. I could taste that good taste of lemon lime.
Brittany M.
Brittany M.
Fort Worth, TX

I use to drink sprite all the time but then recently I became a coke lover it has a better taste than sprite does
Nancy C.
Nancy C.

Es muy buena y se puede acompañar con cualquier comida o chucheria o simplemente solo quite la sed por el momento
Susan D.
Susan D.
Olive Branch, MS

I have to watch my caffeine intake. Ii love a classic Sprite. It's definitely the best lemon lime soda out there.
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.

Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Nina R.

Does this work for heartburn ?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?

Join Now