BY SPRITE #5 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks

Buy on Walmart*
Brandy C.
Brandy C.
Mecca, CA
When it comes to lemon flavored sodas I always purchase Sprint. I prefer this brand than 7Up
Courtney B.
Courtney B.
Jefferson, GA
My favorite soda! Sprite is great for when your not feeling good or your not a fan of coke!
Melissa J.
Melissa J.
Raleigh, NC
Great taste refreshing... one of the best sodas the taste is not too strong... great flavor
Rarely drink soda but when I do, sprite is my number 1 choice. I love that it's caffe free.
Megan M.
Megan M.
Cumberland, MD
I love Sprite especially if I'm really thirsty!! It quenches my thirst and is so refreshing
Yesenia R.
Yesenia R.
Fredericksbrg, VA
This is actually something i drink when ever i feel nausious. It helps calm my stomach down
ariane A.
ariane A.
This is so good I like it a lot. I usually buy it for parties and sometimes just for myself
Devra H.
Devra H.
Oklahoma City, OK
We really like sprite. One of my children its all they will drink. It is a very good drink.
Keely F.
Keely F.
Leander, TX
Love the carbonation it's always nice for a hot day or a tummy ache. Great for get together
Ariel P.
Ariel P.
Lynchburg, VA
Always a reliable brand. Good flavor and fizz and doesn't stain teeth. Great price as well!
Christina F.
Christina F.
Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA
Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.
howell, MI
Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Nina R.
Does this work for heartburn ?
Ana S.
Ana S.
which is better 7up or sprite?