Add a Photo

Photos (66)
Ruth W.
Ruth W.
Clarenville

I drink this at least a couple times week! It has amazing flavor and has no caffeine which is great for drinking in the evenings.
Fernanda V.
Fernanda V.
Santiago

It is good. It hss a lemon flavour that i really like.
It is one of my favorite sodas and i would strongly recomended to the rest
Michelle H.
Michelle H.
Winston Salem, NC

Above a coke, Sprite is my go-to. Taste great and the price as always is affordable. Nothing much I can say about a classic soda.
Aleena B.
Aleena B.
Fort Lauderdale, FL

Refreshing. Light taste. Goes flat too quickly thou. Great taste. Bubbly. Love the fact is not caffinated. Flavorful. Taste great
Kam R.
Kam R.
Cleveland, GA

I love sprite. Its the only thing i drink besides Naked juice and water. Its always so refreshing and taste great. I love sprite!
Amanda W.
Amanda W.

When wanting something lighter on the belly this is a go to for me and the kids this doesn't give me the burps like others do lol
Damian L.
Damian L.

Fast and ideal option to cool off . In any season. I always carry a can in the compartment of my car, always on hand to be tasted
Okeya R.
Okeya R.

Sprite always helps us whenever were really sick & that our stomach hurts 😂 Most of parents do prefer sprite instead of coca cola
Michaela W.
Michaela W.

Super refreshing. It is not too sweet and not too sour. It's great when you want something carbonated but not something too rich.
Sandhya J.
Sandhya J.
Australia

When I was pregnant I used to drink this spirit .I like the taste .love it . If we are having party at home we use to buy a lot .
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?
Nina R.
Nina R.

Does this work for heartburn ?
Evelyn C.
Evelyn C.
Isabela Puerto Rico

How i know how many calories have ?

Join Now