Add a Photo

Photos (80)
Q T.
Q T.
Belton, SC

Love the taste! This drink never goes flat and always has the same great taste. Very light and refreshing!
Brittany N.
Brittany N.
Saint Paul, MN

Classic refreshing beverage. My go to soda for mixing with most drinks. Much better than other lemon sodas
Genesis F.
Genesis F.
Richfield, MN

I love sprite I like to drink this bc my mom always ask if I'm drinking water but you know it's sprite lol
If I don't have a Pepsi or cola this is my go too and I love it and this is my sisters and mother favorite
Haley D.
Haley D.
San Angelo, TX

It's so good when you have a stomach a h and it's so fizzy and good tasting.i have this on a daily basis!!
Marjorie P.
Marjorie P.
Princeton, NJ

I love this product. great to refresh and quench thirst. perfect for all occasions and great for a picnic.
Tamara M.
Tamara M.
Greenville, NC

I recently discovered that sprite does have lots of sugar in it I drunk a can all I tasted was sugar yuck!
ashley B.
ashley B.

Sprite is my go to drink when im sick... I dont know what it is but it just makes me feel so much better.
Lizette G.
Lizette G.
Upland, CA

I buy it for my kids every once in a while because it's sugar free and my kids aren't hyper with this one
Laura C.
Laura C.

I have had this ever since I can remember, with its timeless taste it is always refreshing and delicious!
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.

Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Nina R.

Does this work for heartburn ?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?

Join Now