BY SPRITE #2 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks

Buy on Jet.com*
Caldriana S.
Caldriana S.
Favorite drink of all time. Hands down will be my favorite drink. Recommend this for anyone.
Angelica E.
Angelica E.
Taste great without all of that extra caffeine. It's so refreshing especially on a hot day!!
Jeniffer a.
Jeniffer a.
Love this soda my family loves sprite and coca cola those two are always in our refrigerator
Mayra M.
Mayra M.
Modesto, CA
Love this soda
Quenches your thirst does not make me
Gassy like the other Aidaa which I love
Courtney D.
Courtney D.
Highland, CA
A big fan of Sprite when I'm feeling under the weather. Tastes refreshing and is affordable.
Queyshalian D.
Queyshalian D.
3413 West 10th Street Chester, PA
This is one pf my favorite sodas, I dont like Coca-Cola or pepsi as much as I like this one.
CrystalandRocky T.
CrystalandRocky T.
Dardanelle, AR
Great taste and very refreshing after a hot summer day . I can drink one of these in seconds
Hailee G.
Hailee G.
Glastonbury, CT
Best tasting lemon lime soda there is! great by itself or mixed with other juices for punch.
Sue A.
Sue A.
This is SO good with anything but bananas lol I love it so much maybe too much sometimes lol
Christina D.
Christina D.
Watertown, NY
very tasty and crisp , i buy it at walmart and Price Shopper , it meet all my expectations .
Christina F.
Christina F.
Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA
Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.
howell, MI
Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Nina R.
Does this work for heartburn ?
Ana S.
Ana S.
which is better 7up or sprite?