BY SPRITE #10 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks

Buy on Walmart*
Melissa K.
Good soda to have especially when eating spicy foods I tend to have realized. Affordable.
Tania C.
1ST LOVE=COCA COLA
2ND LOVE= SPRITE LEMON-LIME
WHAT HAPPEND IF YOU MIX IT?? A LOVE BOMB!!
Sonja L.
Imperial, CA
Can not go wrong with Sprite Lemon-Lime soda. It is delicious & refreshing in the summer.
cheri R.
Pocatello, ID
Cheri R it has a great flavor. And keeps it fiss for along time. I buy this once in time.
Kurlyiah J.
Lafayette La
I only drink this I can't drink anything else but this is my favorite soda it's so good .
Cynthia R.
Sprite is so good and refreshing I love it, it is good to accompany your food when eating
Emma P.
Quincy, IL
Very refreshing and always help with a stomach ache. Love love love. My go to white soda.
K D.
Full of seltzer not enough lime? Not happy with drinking Sprite! Younger it was delicious
Latasha B.
Iuka, MS
I absolutely love Sprite. It's always been a perfect drink when you have a upset stomach.
Skyler G.
Sulphur, OK
This is My all time favorite drink and my go-to soda. Perfect crisp taste. I love Sprite.
Christina F.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA
Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
howell, MI
Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Does this work for heartburn ?
Michelle K.
Do they make a cherry sprite?