Add a Photo

#2 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks
Photos (80)
April S.
April S.

Es de mis refrescos que tomo caí todos los días .ami me gusta que este bien helado apenas así me saber jajaja
Kristina R.
Kristina R.

When I purchase soda, I definitely get sprite. Sprite has a very good lemon lime flavor and goes down smooth.
Summer L.
Summer L.

Very great soda. Usually get this when going to restaurants to help settle my stomach when I eat to much lol.
Susana L.
Susana L.
Miramar, FL

Best soda after the cocacola but the flavor its so good. You should drink it very cool for refreshing effects
Charlie K.
Charlie K.
Los Angeles, CA

Always there when they don't serve 7up. This is pretty good, really nice and refreshing when you need a soda.
eslery c.
eslery c.
Doral, Florida

me gusta mucho!
es muy buena y refrescante
su empaque en muy practico y cabe en cualquier espacio, me encanta
Bo L.
Bo L.
Grapevine, TX

I love sprite. I like it more than the other competitors. It's affordable and there is a crisper taste to it.
Andrea G.
Andrea G.

Loveee spriteee. I honestly like sprite better than coke. Is there anyone out there that thinks the same ? 🙋🏻
Danielle F.
Danielle F.
Columbus, GA

I love to mix Sprite with my lemonade. Also Sprite is a good mixer for most vodkas. You really can't go wrong
Natasha L.
Natasha L.
Ocean Grove, NJ

I love Sprite. It taste great and is refreshing. It has a great lime lemon flavor. It helps my stomach aches.
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.

Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?
Nina R.
Nina R.

Does this work for heartburn ?