BY SPRITE #5 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks

Buy on Walmart*
Britney R.
Britney R.
The boys in my house love sprite so they can add a little grenadine and make Shirley temples
Courtney B.
Courtney B.
Jefferson, GA
My favorite soda! Sprite is great for when your not feeling good or your not a fan of coke!
Melissa J.
Melissa J.
Raleigh, NC
Great taste refreshing... one of the best sodas the taste is not too strong... great flavor
Rarely drink soda but when I do, sprite is my number 1 choice. I love that it's caffe free.
Hillary R.
Hillary R.
Blackfoot, ID
Love this product, it's been a favorite since I first tried it. It is a staple in my house.
Yesenia R.
Yesenia R.
Fredericksbrg, VA
This is actually something i drink when ever i feel nausious. It helps calm my stomach down
L R.
L R.
This is very refreshing especially in these hot summer days! I will continue to repurchase.
Devra H.
Devra H.
Oklahoma City, OK
We really like sprite. One of my children its all they will drink. It is a very good drink.
Michael P.
Michael P.
Sprite has a great lemon lime taste to it. It's good to drink when wanting to be refreshed.
Linda B.
Linda B.
Gainesville, GA
Favorite drink since I was 5 I'm 23 now lol haha perfect this over every drink yummmmmyyyyy
Christina F.
Christina F.
Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA
Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.
howell, MI
Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Nina R.
Does this work for heartburn ?
Ana S.
Ana S.
which is better 7up or sprite?