Add a Photo

Photos (78)
Brittany M.
Brittany M.
Fort Worth, TX

I use to drink sprite all the time but then recently I became a coke lover it has a better taste than sprite does
Jessica V.
Jessica V.
Fresno, CA

Sprite is a very refreshing drink especially when its freezing cold. I could taste that good taste of lemon lime.
Sarah A.
Sarah A.

This is honestlt perfect for a party! My parents and I drink it when we have pizza because it tastes super good!!
Rosa B.
Rosa B.
Eastport, New York

Super bueno.
A mi esposo y ami no sensata 👏👏
Especial para días calurosos,no lo dudes y tomate una soda de estas.
Smana P.
Smana P.
Lighthouse Point, FL

Sprite is the ONLY soda that I ever drink. I drink Sprite a few time a week , and I'm loving it!!! Happy consumer
Sprite com limão e gelo, por favor, sem esquecer de deixar bem gelada. Muito bom em qualquer lugar e não enjoa :P
Sely D.
Sely D.
Melrose Park, IL

Lime taste but refreshing and natural. Inexpensive . Never taste flat and has a perfect taste to a hot summer day
Heather R.
Heather R.

I love the taste of Sprite. The lemon lime flavor of the soda is very refreshing and really quenches your thirst.
Natalia M.
Natalia M.

The sprite is very good because my helps me a lot when I have stomach pain and I also like when I go to the beach
Hope H.
Hope H.

I love sprite. It is very crisp and refreshing. It works well in making punch and when you have an upset stomach.
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.

Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Nina R.

Does this work for heartburn ?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?

Join Now