Add a Photo

Photos (80)
Julissa R.
Julissa R.
corpus christi, texas

Really great drink ! I really love Sprite helps with every ! 😍 it's really affordable! & it's worth the money
Alisha W.
Alisha W.
Philadelphia, PA

Whenever we have a party, we always have sprite. Everyone loves this soda because it is crisp and refreshing.
Charlie K.
Charlie K.
Los Angeles, CA

Always there when they don't serve 7up. This is pretty good, really nice and refreshing when you need a soda.
Carmen c.
Carmen c.
Federal Way, WA

I LOVE SPRITE. its my everyday drink! I fell in love with it when i was pregnant i am addicted to sprite haha
Kristina R.
Kristina R.

When I purchase soda, I definitely get sprite. Sprite has a very good lemon lime flavor and goes down smooth.
Summer L.
Summer L.

Very great soda. Usually get this when going to restaurants to help settle my stomach when I eat to much lol.
eslery c.
eslery c.
Doral, Florida

me gusta mucho!
es muy buena y refrescante
su empaque en muy practico y cabe en cualquier espacio, me encanta
Esther B.
Esther B.
Blacksburg, VA

So good! great for days out in the sun. love having one while rafting down the river or at a summer barbecue.
Tina M.
Tina M.
Boynton Beach, FL

Love sprite! So cool and refreshing.taste great on a hot sunny day. I love to drink sprite when it very cold.
Jessica S.
Jessica S.
Shelton, CT

I try not to drink soda too often but when I do I usually go for a sprite. Great taste and really refreshing!
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.

Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?
Nina R.
Nina R.

Does this work for heartburn ?