Add a Photo

Photos (66)
Gaelle S.
Gaelle S.
FORT WORTH

Sprite is awesome. But I think almost everybody knows that Sprite is well-known but it will always be one of my all-time favorites
aleah H.
aleah H.
Conway, SC

I love my sprite! I have to cut back on sprite because I was drinking at least 3 bottles a day! But I can't help it I love sprite!
Ellie N.
Ellie N.
Kalamazoo, MI

Sprite was my first ever soda and have since been drinking it as my choice soda. It is a crisp and clean soda that isint too soft!
Jenny H.
Jenny H.

It's very refreshing to drink on a hot day, especially now since its summer. I also drink it when I'm tired because it wakes me up
Tammy B.
Tammy B.
Rocky Mount, VA

This is my second favorite drink next to coca cola. It's very refreshing and also caffeine free for those who don't like caffeine.
Além de ser gostoso é o melhor entre os demais por não ser tão agressivo á saúde!Eu recomendo que adotem como sua bebida favorita!
Cheray P.
Cheray P.
Churchton, MD

Being pregnant currently, I don't like to drink a lot of caffeine, but I still crave the carbonation, so Sprite is perfect for me!
June R.
June R.
Dallas, TX

I love the bubbles and lemon flavor, every one loves this soda. fulfills all my needs and is sensational to drink Affordable soda.
Jessie H.
Jessie H.
St. Francisville, LA

Sprite is my go to when I want something besides water. It is great because it isn't caffeinated. Also good for an uneasy stomach.
Alejandra R.
Alejandra R.

Even though I'm not a fan of sugar drinks i really like sprite i feel like it doesn't have all the sugar that other sodas be having
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?
Nina R.
Nina R.

Does this work for heartburn ?
Evelyn C.
Evelyn C.
Isabela Puerto Rico

How i know how many calories have ?

Join Now