BY SPRITE #5 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks

Buy on Walmart*
Lacey O.
Lacey O.
Wendell, ID
Love this it's my go to when pespi is not available.. and when I need a caffeine free drink.
Caldriana S.
Caldriana S.
Favorite drink of all time. Hands down will be my favorite drink. Recommend this for anyone.
Jeniffer a.
Jeniffer a.
Love this soda my family loves sprite and coca cola those two are always in our refrigerator
Jia H.
Jia H.
Deerfield Bch, FL
My favorite soda in the world!!! I love the taste, i don't feel like a drank a can of sugar.
Janel L.
Janel L.
Stillwater, MN
I love Sprite, its so good when you are sick or when you're just thirsty & its caffine free!
Brandy C.
Brandy C.
Mecca, CA
When it comes to lemon flavored sodas I always purchase Sprint. I prefer this brand than 7Up
Abbie D.
Abbie D.
Indianola, IA
Sprite is so crisp it really hits the spot after a long day. I love that it's not to sugary.
Marina A.
Marina A.
Mendota, CA
Great soda ! Specially because it's caffeine free ! Awesome taste, must have it in my fridge
Kiki M.
Kiki M.
This is one of the only carbonated drinks that I drink nowadays. It's a very neutral flavor.
Lorena V.
Lorena V.
Forest Park, GA
It has a great taste and it doesn't have caffeine. Both things make this my number one soda.
Christina F.
Christina F.
Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA
Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.
howell, MI
Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Nina R.
Does this work for heartburn ?
Ana S.
Ana S.
which is better 7up or sprite?