Add a Photo

Photos (74)
rebecca h.
rebecca h.
Danville, KY

Sprite is a delicious soda. its caffeine free so a good drink for when you want soda, but not a lot of sugar.
Rachel T.
Rachel T.
Topeka, KS

It's the next best thing to coke. Get for upset stomach and just when your not feeling well! Family loves it!
Chante L.
Chante L.

Very refreshing crisp take. Love to drink this when i have a cold and need to get my throat clear helps alot.
Laura P.
Laura P.
Harrisonburg, VA

Go to drink for a soda that won't turn my teeth a different color or give me an unnecessary amount of energy.
eslery c.
eslery c.
Doral, Florida

me gusta mucho!
es muy buena y refrescante
su empaque en muy practico y cabe en cualquier espacio, me encanta
Andrea G.
Andrea G.

Loveee spriteee. I honestly like sprite better than coke. Is there anyone out there that thinks the same ? 🙋🏻
Danielle F.
Danielle F.
Columbus , Ga

I love to mix Sprite with my lemonade. Also Sprite is a good mixer for most vodkas. You really can't go wrong
Natasha L.
Natasha L.
Ocean Grove, NJ

I love Sprite. It taste great and is refreshing. It has a great lime lemon flavor. It helps my stomach aches.
Amelia M.
Amelia M.
Scarborough Canada, Ontario

One of the very few sodas that don't make me sick and has a nice flavour and perfect for mixing in with booze
Ashley L.
Ashley L.

Refreshing is the best thing I can describe it besides citrus. It is the best drink for nausea and I love it!
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.

Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?
Patrick S.
Patrick S.
caucaia

What is your opinion about the lemon flavor of the sprite?

Join Now