BY SPRITE #5 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks

Buy on Walmart*
CrystalandRocky T.
CrystalandRocky T.
DARDANELLE, AR
Great taste and very refreshing after a hot summer day . I can drink one of these in seconds
Courtney D.
Courtney D.
Highland, CA
A big fan of Sprite when I'm feeling under the weather. Tastes refreshing and is affordable.
Jeanne S.
Jeanne S.
Holiday, FL
Favorite soda ever! Light lemon lime taste that send a refreshing burst down your taste buds
Brandy C.
Brandy C.
Mecca, CA
When it comes to lemon flavored sodas I always purchase Sprint. I prefer this brand than 7Up
I love this soda one of my favorite any restaurant i go to i always order a sprite love this
Aubrey A.
Aubrey A.
Batavia, NY
What backyard BBQ is complete without a refreshing side?! You can use in cocktails or punch!
Elizabeth G.
Elizabeth G.
Hollywood, FL
Love my Sprite. This a staple in my house. Good value. No other lemon lime soda can compare.
Kelly C.
Kelly C.
Spring Hope, NC
I love Sprite who doesn't lol! It's way better than Sierra Mist, they aren't even comparable
Shonda C.
Shonda C.
Nice and refreshing. I always want this when I am not feeling well. It is soft on the belly.
Britney R.
Britney R.
The boys in my house love sprite so they can add a little grenadine and make Shirley temples
Christina F.
Christina F.
Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA
Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.
howell, MI
Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Nina R.
Does this work for heartburn ?
Ana S.
Ana S.
which is better 7up or sprite?