Add a Photo

#4 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks
Photos (67)
Emma F.
Emma F.

This is my all time favorite beverage! It always leaves me wanting more because of how tasteful it is. I definitely recommend Sprite.
Alyssa P.
Alyssa P.

This is a classic drink and perfect for times when you don't reallllllly want want soda but you still want some kind of bubbly drink.
Selena Q.
Selena Q.
Brentwood, CA

My favourite drink in the work always gets me going through the day out of all drinks in the world I would absolutely choose this one
Happy P.
Happy P.
Willis, TX

I think that this product is excellent!! And everyone should try this in their life span!!(unless allergic to any of the ingredients)
Ava L.
Ava L.
Boone, NC

Great for someone trying to go caffeine free but still wants to drink soda. It is affordable for the quality. I am a repeat consumer.
Jeanette S.
Jeanette S.

I love Sprite!! I don't drink pop on a regular basis but when I do I prefer the clear, crisp, refreshing taste of an ice cold Sprite.
Riya S.
Riya S.
Schaumburg, IL

Sprite is great because the taste isn't too strong and it's nice when you're not feeling well or just want some extra taste with cola
I really don't like Sprite I don't mind drinking it but is just something I wouldnt drink. I don't like lemon flavor. repeat consumer
Hayden E.
Hayden E.
Niagara Falls

One of my favourite pops! Really nice flavour that flows down your throat. I like to mix this with other drinks as well. Great value.
Raven R.
Raven R.

Anytime I get a tummy ache or am not feeling good; there's just something about an ice cold sprite that helps to make me feel better!
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?
Erica J.
Erica J.
Rocky Mount
Are there any punch recipes that include Sprite?
Evelyn C.
Evelyn C.
Isabela Puerto Rico

How i know how many calories have ?

Join Now