Add a Photo

#4 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks
Photos (79)
Alexsia P.
Alexsia P.

Sprite is great! It's an alternative to Coke, in my preference. Love the colors on the bottle/can as well.
Evelin C.
Evelin C.

This is my favorite soft drink. I'm sensitive to caffeine so if I'm ever craving a soda, this is my go to.
Kristina J.
Kristina J.
kansas city

Better than the other clear sodas. Sprite quinces the need for the fizz & sweetness without over doing it.
Tamara M.
Tamara M.
Greenville, NC

I recently discovered that sprite does have lots of sugar in it I drunk a can all I tasted was sugar yuck!
Kamaria D.
Kamaria D.

I'm trying to stay away from the soda but sprite is my shiznit! No caffeine, lemony lime goodness yes sir.
Marjorie P.
Marjorie P.
Princeton, NJ

I love this product. great to refresh and quench thirst. perfect for all occasions and great for a picnic.
Jessica V.
Jessica V.
Fort Worth, TX

When ever I get thirsty, Sprite Lemon-Lime Soda is a great beverage to refresh myself, ts nice and bubbly.
Alejandra S.
Alejandra S.

I am a big fan of Sprite. I can talk all day about this. The best thing ever made. Can't get enough of it.
ashley B.
ashley B.

Sprite is my go to drink when im sick... I dont know what it is but it just makes me feel so much better.
Marisa T.
Marisa T.

The best soda in the world its yumy and good i did meet my expections with iteam its not expensive at all
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.

Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Nina R.

Does this work for heartburn ?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?

Join Now