Add a Photo

#2 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks
Photos (83)
Hannah B.
Hannah B.
I don't drink Sprite often but I do enjoy it! Great drink and feels lighter than other sodas!
Yesenia V.
Yesenia V.
Salem, OR
My favorite lemon soda. I love sprite very tasty especially if you like lemon flavored sodas.
Julie W.
Julie W.
Fayetteville, TN
I love the crisp refreshing taste of Sprite. It's always my go to when we have upset bellies!
Cristy B.
Cristy B.
Austin, TX
Has a great taste. Perfect for a hot summer. Been drinking this for as long as I can remember
Mariam S.
Mariam S.
Lafayette, CA
Super delicious, very refreshing. Doesn't taste like every other soda. It's unique and tasty!
I love this soda one of my favorite any restaurant i go to i always order a sprite love this
Brandy C.
Brandy C.
Mecca, CA
When it comes to lemon flavored sodas I always purchase Sprint. I prefer this brand than 7Up
Adriana L.
Adriana L.
Palm Coast, FL
Deliciosas y refrescante para acompañar cualquier tipo de comida y para llevar a toda partes
CrystalandRocky T.
CrystalandRocky T.
Dardanelle, AR
Great taste and very refreshing after a hot summer day . I can drink one of these in seconds
Elizabeth G.
Elizabeth G.
Hollywood, FL
Love my Sprite. This a staple in my house. Good value. No other lemon lime soda can compare.
Christina F.
Christina F.
Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA
Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.
Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.
Do they make a cherry sprite?
Nina R.
Nina R.
Does this work for heartburn ?