BY SPRITE #8 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks

Buy on Jet.com
Kiki M.
Kiki M.
This is one of the only carbonated drinks that I drink nowadays. It's a very neutral flavor.
Caldriana S.
Caldriana S.
Favorite drink of all time. Hands down will be my favorite drink. Recommend this for anyone.
Angelica E.
Angelica E.
Taste great without all of that extra caffeine. It's so refreshing especially on a hot day!!
Lori B.
Lori B.
Smithfield , NC
Sprite is my favorite lemon lime soda. I love the taste so much, way better than Sierra Mist
Queyshalian D.
Queyshalian D.
3413 West 10th Street Chester, PA
This is one pf my favorite sodas, I dont like Coca-Cola or pepsi as much as I like this one.
Jeanne S.
Jeanne S.
Holiday, FL
Favorite soda ever! Light lemon lime taste that send a refreshing burst down your taste buds
Jeniffer a.
Jeniffer a.
Love this soda my family loves sprite and coca cola those two are always in our refrigerator
Jia H.
Jia H.
Deerfield Bch, FL
My favorite soda in the world!!! I love the taste, i don't feel like a drank a can of sugar.
Abbie D.
Abbie D.
Indianola, IA
Sprite is so crisp it really hits the spot after a long day. I love that it's not to sugary.
Hailee G.
Hailee G.
Glastonbury, CT
Best tasting lemon lime soda there is! great by itself or mixed with other juices for punch.
Christina F.
Christina F.
Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA
Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.
howell, MI
Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Nina R.
Does this work for heartburn ?
Ana S.
Ana S.
which is better 7up or sprite?