BY SPRITE #5 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks

Buy on Walmart
Jamie P.
St Petersburg, FL
Who doesn't like sprite? It's fizzy and yummy. I just wish it didn't have calories. I drink one from time to time when I get a craving.
Destiny M.
The original flavor of sprite is a lemon lime flavor, it can be a bit burning to the throat but it has a similar taste to mountain dew.
erika r.
Weston florida
Me ayuda a recuperarme después de los exámenes y es sabrosa y más cuando está fría o en compañía de un buena hamburguesa y papas fritas
Alejandra A.
Doral, FL
este refresco es para mi uno de mis favoritos, su sabor me encanta y creo que soy adicta a el jaja.. me encanta a la hora del almuerzo
Lizette G.
Clovis, CA
This is the go to soda for me. Love that it doesn't have caffeine. It's affordable and can be found literally anywhere and everywhere.
Lizet C.
W Sacramento, CA
Very good especially after a fast food mean with the family. I love how I can drink it and it feels good that its not such a dark soda.
Kristy V.
Kewaskum, WI
I love sprite. It has a crisp refreshing taste. This is my go to when I drink white soda. I also enjoy it when i have an upset stomach
Kelli T.
Montgomery, TX
It helps a lot when I get sick it help me feel better and it so amazing and it helps so much and I just love it even if it is just soda
Sharon S.
Olustee, OK
This is the only soda i drink, no caffeine, so delicious, but i do hate how some places carry Sierra mist cause its nothing like sprite
Jess R.
Rehoboth Bch, DE
My go to soda, I love how you can mix so many different flavors and other drinks with Sprite and it never seems to taste weird or gross
Christina F.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA
Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Howell, MI
Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Does this work for heartburn ?
Michelle K.
Do they make a cherry sprite?