Add a Photo

#4 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks
Photos (80)
Emma K.
Emma K.

Sprite is a great soda! I love how it tastes and it has a great amount of carbonation and flavor. Also, when i drink dark sodas, I feel like they are very unhealthy, but since Sprite is a light soda, I don't feel as bad about it. I would definitely buy Sprite again!
Adrian S.
Adrian S.
MORGANTOWN, WV

Sprite is and has always been my favorite soda. It is great for mixing, alcoholic drinks, and does not have as harsh carbonation as Coke or Pepsi. It is fairly expensive but finding it on sale makes it more affordable. It also does not have caffeine, which is great.
member-8324c4770
member-8324c4770
Whitestone, NY

This drink is a classic and you can never go wrong with it. It has the nice classic packaging and is super tasty. It is bubbly and tastes fresh and lemony. It always meets my expectations and it goes great with whatever Im eating or if I'm just sipping it by itself.
Charlene G.
Charlene G.
Mapleton Dep, PA

Sprite soda is great tasting. Sometimes though it is a bit too sweet. I do like the fact though that I can collect coke points while drinking one of my favorite sodas. If Sprite is not available or if I'm feeling that it is too sweet, I will drink 7up in its' place.
Kalee F.
Kalee F.
Smithville, TX

I don't drink very many sodas but I will say when I do it's always sprite. I feel a lot better after a sprite compared to a dark soda. It never gives me a "heavy" feeling after and sometimes my grandma would give me sprite when I was sick and it always perked me up.
Caroline A.
Caroline A.
Carrboro, NC

Sprite is delish, and it's my go to when I want soda but it's too late in the day for the caffeine of a coke. For anyone who is avoiding caffeine, here's your drink!! Tastes best with alcohol in it. 4 stars because the sugar content in it is probably killing us all.
Marina L.
Marina L.
Phoenix, AZ

Since I have heart palpitations I do have to limit my caffeine intake and for the past 8 years or so Sprite has had to become my new favorite love. I try to stay away from Soda since it is very sugary but when I do have one Sprite is my go to, to satisfy my craving.
Elizabeth A.
Elizabeth A.
Temple Hills, MD

I have liked these since I was a kid but I don't drink them as much as i used to when i was younger. The flavor is great for these. I normally get this when im out on the go cause i like a light soda when im out. I would recommend these to other people all the time.
Beth M.
Beth M.
Elkhart, IN

Have been drinking this since I was little. If I didn't feel good my mom would go get me Sprite. It will always have the special reminder to my child hood. I choose this over any similar product. It has an amazingly sweet taste. I always recommend this to everyone.
Crystal C.
Crystal C.
Oak Hill, OH

I love sprite. Usually my go to soda product is Pepsi but we keep Sprite in the house as well. We use it to help settle upset stomachs as well as take orange sherbet scooped into a cup add the sprite then the straw and there you go. A nice cool summer drink. Enjoy!
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.

Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Nina R.

Does this work for heartburn ?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?

Join Now