BY SPRITE #5 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks

Buy on Jet.com
Michelle A.
Michelle A.
West Palm Beach, FL
Great flavor. Very refreshing. Love the fact that it's caffeine free so I can drink it later in the day or give it to my kids without them getting hyper. The price is great as well. It's great to mix with ice cream for punches . I wound recommend to my friends.
Ngoc D.
Ngoc D.
Spokane Vly, WA
Kind of taste like a mix of 7-Up and sierra mist. Really good flavor and very Carbonated, which fits my tasting. I like to have face with pizza and auto greasy food. Cheap and easy to drink, that I think everyone could agree on. I would recommend it to everyone
Irene G.
Irene G.
I love Sprite! Especially when they do the "obey your verse" campaign. It's so awesome being a music lover & collecting the cans. Sprite is my go-to when I want a lemon flavored soda. It's the perfect combination that isn't over powered by so much lemon flavor!
Reyna W.
Reyna W.
Knob Noster, MO
Sprite has so many wonderful uses. My favorite way to use it is to put it in different kind of punches. It goes great with grenadine juice to make a shirley temple. I have even used it to make Apple dumpling. Sprite is definitely my go to lemon-lime soda brand!
Miranda L.
Miranda L.
Mississippi State, MS
This is great if you need something with bubbles but don't want caffeine or a dark soda. I drink a lot of caffeinated drinks which causes health problems so I've had to cut back. I crave the bubbles on a drink and hate club soda so sprite has gotten me through.
Angelica O.
Angelica O.
Pomona, CA
Super good flavor that I always end up going back to! My family is definitely a sprite type of family. We usually have ice chests full at family get- togethers! Super refreshing and leaves you wanting another can or cup! Love the new commercials out lately too!
Lily B.
Lily B.
Lone Tree, CO
If you love iced tea-lemonade and you don't have any lemonade or don't have any time to make it. Just use Sprite instead of lemonade and it will make the iced tea sweeter and fizzy. You can also mix Sprite with lots of other juices or you can drink it by itself
Cheyenne C.
Cheyenne C.
Trappe, MD
I don't drink Sprite very much because I find it to be a little too strongly carbonated for my taste. However I will say that it is the most refreshing soda I regularly enjoy. It tastes much better than other lemon-lime sodas because it isn't as sickly-sweet.
Kayla S.
Kayla S.
Richmond, KY
I love Sprite, I always have it in my refrigerator.
It is so refreshing and doesn't have that dark color
added to it. There is nothing that compares to the
taste of a cold sprite, it is definitely one of my
favorite sodas and I recommend all of you to try it.
Urian B.
Urian B.
Henderson, NV
Sprite is always the refreshing choice of carbonated beverage for me. It can be a little sweet for my taste now that I'm drinking way more water, but I still love it on ice after a hot summer day in Nevada. Love that it has no caffeine either. Kind of a plus!
Christina F.
Christina F.
Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA
Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.
howell, MI
Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Nina R.
Does this work for heartburn ?
Ana S.
Ana S.
which is better 7up or sprite?