Add a Photo

#2 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks
Photos (80)
Ariel H.
Ariel H.

Very light and refreshing. My son drinks it all the time. I only drink it when am not feeling well. It help to smooth a ill stomach. When find it all sale a lot and keep some in the house at all time. I think Sprite is a lighter way to drink a soft drink than others.
Adrian S.
Adrian S.
Morgantown, WV

Sprite is and has always been my favorite soda. It is great for mixing, alcoholic drinks, and does not have as harsh carbonation as Coke or Pepsi. It is fairly expensive but finding it on sale makes it more affordable. It also does not have caffeine, which is great.
Elizabeth A.
Elizabeth A.
Temple Hills, MD

I have liked these since I was a kid but I don't drink them as much as i used to when i was younger. The flavor is great for these. I normally get this when im out on the go cause i like a light soda when im out. I would recommend these to other people all the time.
Matt R.
Matt R.
Marquette, MI

I have been a lover of Sprite since I was a boy. There is nothing like the sweet taste of lemon and lime with the perfect amount of peppy carbonation. It is the perfect drink to have if you are craving pop, but do not want to have the effects of caffeine. I love it.
Phae B.
Phae B.
Pleasant Dale, NE

I love the way Sprite fizzes when you take the first sip. It is very affordable and even better than Mt Dew and 7 up. It does not need any changes I love the way it is right now, the ones that are fruit flavored are also really good they give you a good fruity kick.
Emma K.
Emma K.

Sprite is a great soda! I love how it tastes and it has a great amount of carbonation and flavor. Also, when i drink dark sodas, I feel like they are very unhealthy, but since Sprite is a light soda, I don't feel as bad about it. I would definitely buy Sprite again!
Mai N.
Mai N.
Atlanta, GA

Sprite would always keep me awake and the amount of fizz is way better than other sodas. I have been drinking this since I was young and whenever I have an upset stomach sprite always help with that. It always a good price and I would definitely recommend to others.
Marina L.
Marina L.
Phoenix, AZ

Since I have heart palpitations I do have to limit my caffeine intake and for the past 8 years or so Sprite has had to become my new favorite love. I try to stay away from Soda since it is very sugary but when I do have one Sprite is my go to, to satisfy my craving.
Charlene G.
Charlene G.
Mapleton Dep, PA

Sprite soda is great tasting. Sometimes though it is a bit too sweet. I do like the fact though that I can collect coke points while drinking one of my favorite sodas. If Sprite is not available or if I'm feeling that it is too sweet, I will drink 7up in its' place.
Caroline A.
Caroline A.
Carrboro, NC

Sprite is delish, and it's my go to when I want soda but it's too late in the day for the caffeine of a coke. For anyone who is avoiding caffeine, here's your drink!! Tastes best with alcohol in it. 4 stars because the sugar content in it is probably killing us all.
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.

Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?
Nina R.
Nina R.

Does this work for heartburn ?