Add a Photo

Photos (56)
Riley A.
Riley A.
Pittsburgh, PA

Sprite Lemon-Lime Soda is another one of my favorite sodas. It has a good flavor in my opinion, and its' packaging isn't bad as well. I have been buying/drinking Sprite for a while now, and plan on drinking it in the future. I would highly recommend this soda to others.
Jamella G.
Jamella G.
Minneapolis, MN

Sprite is my go to soda I love the taste and it's very refreshing, if I have a craving for soda it will be Sprite. I've drank Sprite since I was a little girl and will continue to enjoy it.. It's caffeine free so it's ok to give it to your children every once in a while
Anny R.
Anny R.

To my I love everything that has to do with lemon and Sprite is the soda drink that I like. Although is very sweet the consumer, has a good flavor and the soda if endures. I like to take it well with ice and cold. Consumption of this presentation and the plastic bottle.
Tayah L.
Tayah L.

On the weekends I go down to the shops to purchase my favouite Sprite lemon lime soda drink. Probably one of the best fizzy drinks Ive ever had and no room for improvemnt. These drinks are quite cheap and great value. A bit unhealthy though but would recommend it again.
Claire P.
Claire P.

I love sprite. I recently got a 12 pack of it for free from mycokerewards, and I forgot how much I loved it! It's so refreshing, especially when you're not feeling very well. I had an upset stomach today and it was soothed by sprite. I also like that it's caffeine free.
Katherine E.
Katherine E.

I love sprite! I love that it is caffeine free. The lemon lime taste is just delicious. I have always loved yellow and green as a color combination, so I also really enjoy the packaging. Would recommend for those who want to limit their caffeine intake but enjoy sodas.
Hayley J.
Hayley J.

sprite i such a classic soda. it has such a refreshing taste. it is my soda of choice and is my go to. it is also perfect to give to kids when they are throwing up just little sips and it will soothe the stomach. its also good if you put preach or mango flavoring in it
Sarais T.
Sarais T.

I like sprite! It's a refreshing drink and also you it's a good option for stomachache. It have the same good quality and it's also an excellent option to create different cocktails. It's affordable and I'm not a frequent drinker of it but it's good and I recommend it.
Richa A.
Richa A.
San Francisco, CA

I am a big sprite fan and Sprite lemon lime soda is one of my favorites. I prefer it even more than water. It is my favorite thirst cruncher. The can is very handly and looks attractive. I have one on my desk always :). I will keep buying it always. Highly recommended.
Gisella D.
Gisella D.
Rosario, Santa Fe

Tenes sed y no sabes que tomar. Buscas agua pero ya estas cansada de ese sabor insípido. Te recomiendo tomarte una Sprite, finamente gasificada, con un muy agradable sabor a lima limón que refresca desde el primer al ultimo musculo de tu cuerpo.
Altamente recomendable.
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?
Evelyn C.
Evelyn C.
Isabela Puerto Rico

How i know how many calories have ?
Misty M.
Misty M.
wellsford

Why has it got a strong lemon taste to i

Join Now