Add a Photo

#3 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks
Photos (66)
Sena C.
Sena C.

Best pop hands down for me! I've been hooked on Sprite for many years! It doesn't get any better with a lemon-lime flavored pop!
Tailana A.
Tailana A.

Bom para lanches da tarde, é bom acompanhado, sozinho para matar a sede, o gostinho fica na boca.O que eu gosto muito. Recomendo
Kathleen H.
Kathleen H.
Cincinnati, OH

9 year old loves her Sprite. Always nice to keep on hand for the holidays because it makes this so well with alcoholic beverages
danielle J.
danielle J.

I like to drink Sprite if I'm ever having an upset stomach feeling hungover or in general and thirsty and water just won't do it
brigid m.
brigid m.
Easton, PA

One of the best sodas on the market. Whenever you have an upset stomach this is the go to to make you feel better. great flavor.
Itzel S.
Itzel S.
Orange, CA

This is great I like to make Popsicle out of this.
1. Pour Sprite or 7 up on a cup
2. Add gummy bear or worms
3. Freeze
4. Enjoy
jackie s.
jackie s.
Franklin, TN

I love sprite I love the frizz, I like to freeze it, and it like the price sometimes when on sale at Kroger 4 (6) pack for 10.00
Tal A.
Tal A.

This really is my favorite soda ever since I was a kid I remember I would love drinking Sprite with a slice of pizza great combo
Ruth S.
Ruth S.
Austin, TX

I love this stuff so much! I'm addicted to this soda brand. I love the taste and the way that it fizzes till your very last sip.
Yviana M.
Yviana M.
El Paso , TX

The original lemon lime soda of all kids. I love the flavor for never changing and being easy to mix with other flavored drinks.
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?
Nina R.
Nina R.

Does this work for heartburn ?
Evelyn C.
Evelyn C.
Isabela Puerto Rico

How i know how many calories have ?

Join Now