BY SPRITE #10 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks

Buy on Walmart*
Caitlyn l.
Wiggins, MS
I love my sprite. It's a carbonated miracle in a can. I enjoy on a hot day while snacking.
Rose R.
Edmond, OK
Sprite is good. Especially when mixing it with alcoholic beverages. And it's decaffeinated
Sandra T.
Houston
Sprite is my favorite because it is a thrirst quencher and good on a hot day in the summer
Brigette E.
Coachella, CA
I love Sprite, soft drink not too strong like Coca-Cola, I drink it on special occasions..
Liza M.
Rogers, AR
I love sprite. Especially when I have an upset stomach. Works great for nausea. I like it.
Dakota H.
Martinsburg, WV
Always a go to soda , love love it. Reccomend to but alittle better than Pepsi and men dew
Miranda R.
Greenville, SC
I'm one to always have a drink with me. I love the taste of Sprite especially out of a can
Alicia W.
Oxford, AL
Sprite is the best carbonated beverage without caffeine. Pregnant woman's dream come true!
Katie S.
Love love love sprite! Especially when I'm sick it always seems to make my stomach settle.
April M.
Mauldin, SC
A perfect bit of easy cola that tastes good when well or ill. I always keep this in stock.
Christina F.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA
Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
howell, MI
Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Does this work for heartburn ?
Ana S.
which is better 7up or sprite?