Add a Photo

Photos (83)
Shania H.
Shania H.
Hibbing, MN
I quite drinking caffeinated beverages so Sprite is a great option for me. It tastes so good.
Janna B.
Janna B.
Washougal, WA
My granddaughter loves sprite, so I buy it for her.
She loves the taste of the lemon and lime
Lanjo N.
Lanjo N.
The lemon flavor good substitute for lemonade with a little kick to it. Recommend this flavor
Ariela S.
Ariela S.
Rosedale, NY
Sprite is delicious. I personally do not drink dark soda and I am happy that sprite is light.
Hannah B.
Hannah B.
I don't drink Sprite often but I do enjoy it! Great drink and feels lighter than other sodas!
Julie W.
Julie W.
Fayetteville, TN
I love the crisp refreshing taste of Sprite. It's always my go to when we have upset bellies!
Samantha P.
Samantha P.
I like this most of all sodas. I like that it doesn't stain your teeth like the darker sodas.
Thomas S.
Thomas S.
Westerville, OH
Sprite is my favorite soda. It's not heavy on my stomach and taste really good and refreshing
Ava H.
Ava H.
Katy, TX
personally my favorite soda. taste great and good price. love this soda with lunch and dinner
Alexis H.
Alexis H.
Vernon, VT
Love Sprite. It has been my all time favorite soda since before I can remember. It's so good.
Christina F.
Christina F.
Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA
Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.
Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.
Do they make a cherry sprite?
Nina R.
Nina R.
Does this work for heartburn ?