Add a Photo

Photos (80)
Rebecca K.
Rebecca K.
Salem, IN

Sprite is my all time go to soda when I want to drink something I feel is a little more on the "healthy" side.
Sabrina C.
Sabrina C.
Palm Bay, FL

One of my top favorite drinks. Its incredibly refreshing and tastes yummy! Especially compared to sierra mist.
Sara T.
Sara T.

I love love love Sprite! I love the crisp and refreshing lemon lime taste. It definitely quenches your thirst.
michelle h.
michelle h.
Aurora, CO

Looks like water tastes so refreshing and sparkles up my mood and i just finished a whole 2 liter bottle today
Jade M.
Jade M.
Casa Grande, AZ

I love Sprite!! It's one of my favorite sodas😊 And it is a very relaxing and helps with stomach ache problems.
Samantha M.
Samantha M.
Live Oak, CA

I love it because it has no caffiene and it just tastes refreshing and crisp the flavor is light and delicious
Ava B.
Ava B.
Trenton, OH

I love this product. I recently just ran out of it . I just drank it because know was sick and I was vomiting.
Sindi S.
Sindi S.
Reno, NV

This soda goes well with everything. It's refreshing and delicious! It doesn't make me feel too gassy as well.
Ariana L.
Ariana L.
Paris, TX

Quenches my thirst every time! My favorite sida by far. Caffeine free too. Great for settling your stomach too.
Gina H.
Gina H.
Clermont, FL

I love the taste of this when it is cold and I drink this when I am sick also because it helps me feel better.
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.

Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?
Nina R.
Nina R.

Does this work for heartburn ?

Join Now