BY SPRITE #5 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks

Buy on Walmart*
Elizabeth G.
Elizabeth G.
Hollywood, FL
Love my Sprite. This a staple in my house. Good value. No other lemon lime soda can compare.
Alexis S.
Alexis S.
Fort Worth, TX
I like this especially when my tummy is upset with crackers, or pizza when I'm not sick haha
CrystalandRocky T.
CrystalandRocky T.
Dardanelle, AR
Great taste and very refreshing after a hot summer day . I can drink one of these in seconds
Mayra M.
Mayra M.
Modesto, CA
Love this soda
Quenches your thirst does not make me
Gassy like the other Aidaa which I love
Jeanne S.
Jeanne S.
Holiday, FL
Favorite soda ever! Light lemon lime taste that send a refreshing burst down your taste buds
Kelly C.
Kelly C.
Spring Hope, NC
I love Sprite who doesn't lol! It's way better than Sierra Mist, they aren't even comparable
I love this soda one of my favorite any restaurant i go to i always order a sprite love this
Aubrey A.
Aubrey A.
Batavia, NY
What backyard BBQ is complete without a refreshing side?! You can use in cocktails or punch!
Shonda C.
Shonda C.
Nice and refreshing. I always want this when I am not feeling well. It is soft on the belly.
Adriana L.
Adriana L.
Palm Coast, FL
Deliciosas y refrescante para acompañar cualquier tipo de comida y para llevar a toda partes
Christina F.
Christina F.
Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA
Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.
howell, MI
Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Nina R.
Does this work for heartburn ?
Ana S.
Ana S.
which is better 7up or sprite?