Add a Photo

Photos (78)
Tiffany H.
Tiffany H.
Maywood, CA

Sprite is a great lemon lime soda with the right amount of bubbles and even though it's not diet it feels that way
Reagan M.
Reagan M.
Mobile, AL

A very sweet soda at times this drink can be very strong but whenever i was sick it was a great help with my belly
Bralmarys B.
Bralmarys B.
Newark, NJ

Who does not love Sprite? I love it because even though is a Soda I feel that is the must "healthy" one out there.
Alex H.
Alex H.
Elizabeth, CO

Very yummy lemon lime soda. Isnt the healthiest choice. Very strong great flavor. Would definantly keep buying it.
Diana G.
Diana G.
Bethlehem, GA

I drink this when I'm not feeling well and helps out most of the time the taste it just perf and not over powering
Jenna U.
Jenna U.

Sprite is one of my go-to drinks! It's refreshing and frizzy. Comes in nice packaging. Affordable and great value.
maria a g.
maria a g.
Hialeah, FL

This gas is very rich and is perfect for summer quenches thirst and do not contain dyes many say is the healthiest
Cassity T.
Cassity T.
Lexington, KY

YUM. Best soda and not as bad for you as coke so thats nice. Very yummy as a mixer for alcoholic beverages as well
Sasha G.
Sasha G.
Balch springs, Tx

I drink this constantly!i keep it in the house 24/7)it helps soothe my stomach and taste great cold and refreshing
Keira J.
Keira J.
Omaha, NE

I don't drink pop often but when I do this is one of them I drink. I love to drink this if I have a upset stomach.
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.

Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Nina R.

Does this work for heartburn ?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?

Join Now