Add a Photo

Photos (80)
Marjorie P.
Marjorie P.
Princeton, NJ

I love this product. great to refresh and quench thirst. perfect for all occasions and great for a picnic.
Valerie S.
Valerie S.
Troy

Sprite is a yummy classic. Perfect for mixing drinks or in its own. Much better than similar other brands.
Hailey M.
Hailey M.

Very refreshing and bubbly. I mean it's a soda, not really much to say. If you haven't tried it you should
Carla C.
Carla C.
Las Cruces, NM

Spritr is refreshing drink it all the time. Very good, love how it feels when I first drink a cold sprite.
Haley D.
Haley D.
San Angelo, TX

It's so good when you have a stomach a h and it's so fizzy and good tasting.i have this on a daily basis!!
Shannon K.
Shannon K.
Gresham, OR

I dont drink dark soda.
This is refreshing and its pretty good when you mix it with vodka or a white wine.
Princess L.
Princess L.
Layton, UT

Sprite is one of my favorite drink. It's my go to drink when I go out to a restaurant or a fast food place
Kristina J.
Kristina J.
kansas city

Better than the other clear sodas. Sprite quinces the need for the fizz & sweetness without over doing it.
Genesis F.
Genesis F.
Richfield, MN

I love sprite I like to drink this bc my mom always ask if I'm drinking water but you know it's sprite lol
Brittany N.
Brittany N.
Saint Paul, MN

Classic refreshing beverage. My go to soda for mixing with most drinks. Much better than other lemon sodas
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.

Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Nina R.

Does this work for heartburn ?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?

Join Now