BY SPRITE #5 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks

Buy on Walmart*
Janna B.
Janna B.
Washougal, WA
My granddaughter loves sprite, so I buy it for her.
She loves the taste of the lemon and lime
Ava H.
Ava H.
Katy, TX
personally my favorite soda. taste great and good price. love this soda with lunch and dinner
Lanjo N.
Lanjo N.
The lemon flavor good substitute for lemonade with a little kick to it. Recommend this flavor
Shania H.
Shania H.
Hibbing, MN
I quite drinking caffeinated beverages so Sprite is a great option for me. It tastes so good.
Megan R.
Megan R.
Washington, PA
One of my favorite pops, very refreshing, does go flat quicker than other pops. Great flavor!
Cristy B.
Cristy B.
Austin, TX
Has a great taste. Perfect for a hot summer. Been drinking this for as long as I can remember
Thomas S.
Thomas S.
Westerville, OH
Sprite is my favorite soda. It's not heavy on my stomach and taste really good and refreshing
Andrew M.
Andrew M.
Orem, UT
A must have addition to any collection of sodas for those outdoor parties during the summer!
Kiki M.
Kiki M.
This is one of the only carbonated drinks that I drink nowadays. It's a very neutral flavor.
Elizabeth G.
Elizabeth G.
Hollywood, FL
Love my Sprite. This a staple in my house. Good value. No other lemon lime soda can compare.
Christina F.
Christina F.
Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA
Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.
howell, MI
Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Nina R.
Does this work for heartburn ?
Ana S.
Ana S.
which is better 7up or sprite?