BY SPRITE #5 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks

Buy on Jet.com
Ava H.
Ava H.
Katy, TX
personally my favorite soda. taste great and good price. love this soda with lunch and dinner
Janna B.
Janna B.
Washougal, WA
My granddaughter loves sprite, so I buy it for her.
She loves the taste of the lemon and lime
Patricia H.
Patricia H.
Worcester, MA
One of my favorite sodas I drink it regularly and its my familys favorite . I love the taste.
Cristy B.
Cristy B.
Austin, TX
Has a great taste. Perfect for a hot summer. Been drinking this for as long as I can remember
Megan R.
Megan R.
Washington, PA
One of my favorite pops, very refreshing, does go flat quicker than other pops. Great flavor!
Jannessah F.
Jannessah F.
Akron, OH
I drik dprite all the time its my favirote pop i could drink this forever i buy a lot of these
Andrew M.
Andrew M.
Orem, UT
A must have addition to any collection of sodas for those outdoor parties during the summer!
Allison F.
Allison F.
Fort Dodge, IA
Best soda ever. Especially if you don't need caffeine everyday! It's all I drink(soda wise).
Diaka T.
Diaka T.
Bronx, NY
Its good. I still prefer Coca-Cola over it. But it has a nice refreshing lemon flavor to it.
Queyshalian D.
Queyshalian D.
3413 West 10th Street Chester, PA
This is one pf my favorite sodas, I dont like Coca-Cola or pepsi as much as I like this one.
Christina F.
Christina F.
Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA
Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.
howell, MI
Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Nina R.
Does this work for heartburn ?
Ana S.
Ana S.
which is better 7up or sprite?