BY SPRITE #2 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks

Buy on Jet.com*
Samantha P.
Samantha P.
I like this most of all sodas. I like that it doesn't stain your teeth like the darker sodas.
Janna B.
Janna B.
Washougal, WA
My granddaughter loves sprite, so I buy it for her.
She loves the taste of the lemon and lime
Yesenia V.
Yesenia V.
Salem, OR
My favorite lemon soda. I love sprite very tasty especially if you like lemon flavored sodas.
Jeanette L.
Jeanette L.
Charlotte, NC
Sprite Lemon Lime soda is delicious. Love the crisp taste it has. Price is always reasonable.
Megan R.
Megan R.
Washington, PA
One of my favorite pops, very refreshing, does go flat quicker than other pops. Great flavor!
aracely m.
aracely m.
Marysville, CA
I love sprite, its my son's favorite soda... He likes to drink it........ Ijnakldj mkisbnfiml
Patricia H.
Patricia H.
Worcester, MA
One of my favorite sodas I drink it regularly and its my familys favorite . I love the taste.
Hannah B.
Hannah B.
I don't drink Sprite often but I do enjoy it! Great drink and feels lighter than other sodas!
Lanjo N.
Lanjo N.
The lemon flavor good substitute for lemonade with a little kick to it. Recommend this flavor
Ariela S.
Ariela S.
Rosedale, NY
Sprite is delicious. I personally do not drink dark soda and I am happy that sprite is light.
Christina F.
Christina F.
Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA
Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.
howell, MI
Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Nina R.
Does this work for heartburn ?
Ana S.
Ana S.
which is better 7up or sprite?