Add a Photo

Photos (67)
Frances J.
Frances J.
Albuquerque , NM

This is the best lemon-lime soda on the market. It's convenient because you can get it just about anywhere and definitely a good value.
Yamilet E.
Yamilet E.

This is the Best tasting soda ever the sizzle once the calls into your mouth is amazing. I would totally recommend this without a doubt
Ashlen M.
Ashlen M.
Louisville, KY

My favorite go to soda. it's so refreshing and light and crisp. no caffeine to keep you up or jittery and goes great with mixed drinks!
Jessica N.
Jessica N.
Roberts , WI

My favorite drink when I have an upset stomach. I don't want anything else to drink. So if you're not feeling good grab a can of Sprite
Brittany C.
Brittany C.
Cedar Grove, TN

Favorite drink hands down love love love this It's so refreshing only soft drink I will buy will continue to buy!! My son loves as well
Mari C.
Mari C.

I love drinking sprite! It stops tummy aches and had no caffeine. I could drunk think when I was pregnant and enjoyed every but of it.
Jennifer C.
Jennifer C.
Buford, GA

Sprite is the go to coke (it's all Coke in the South) at my house. It satisfies everyone with it's crisp and refreshing citrus flavor.
Tori P.
Tori P.
Pepperell, MA

I like this soda but it's not something I will drink if there are other options. Some people really like it but this is just my review
Ash K.
Ash K.
Stevens Point, WI

A go to drink. I can't have caffeine so this is the perfect option. And this is great to mix with alcohol, a great way to make it fun!
Abriana M.
Abriana M.
Toledo, OH

I enjoy sprite mostly when I'm not feeling well. My mom gave it to me as a kid to help soothe an achy stomach and I still swear by it.
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?
Erica J.
Erica J.
Rocky Mount
Are there any punch recipes that include Sprite?
Evelyn C.
Evelyn C.
Isabela Puerto Rico

How i know how many calories have ?

Join Now