Add a Photo

Photos (80)
Jessica V.
Jessica V.
Artesia, NM

An all time favorite! Crisp. Refreshing. Quenches my thirst every time. It makes me feel better when I'm sick.
Brianna M.
Brianna M.

Favorite soda. Has such a great and lemon flavor and that just is so refreshing and amazing I love it so much.
Destinee B.
Destinee B.
Arabi

Natural and normal tastes best to me! They need to stick to what is best and not try to switch up on products.
Jessica A.
Jessica A.
Los Angeles, CA

Refreshing and helps burp when really bloated and full.

Would definitely recommend! Especially in party events
Alice L.
Alice L.

this soda is super refreshing and has a great taste i always purchase when i can it tastes great when its cold
Jade M.
Jade M.
Casa Grande, AZ

I love Sprite!! It's one of my favorite sodas😊 And it is a very relaxing and helps with stomach ache problems.
Sara T.
Sara T.

I love love love Sprite! I love the crisp and refreshing lemon lime taste. It definitely quenches your thirst.
Paloma R.
Paloma R.
Doral, FL

This is the best soda because is really refreshing and the lima taste makes the soda feel like if it was water
Ariana L.
Ariana L.
Paris, TX

Quenches my thirst every time! My favorite sida by far. Caffeine free too. Great for settling your stomach too.
Love this go a quick drink when I don't want too much! Classic smooth sprite less the colonies and great value
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.

Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?
Nina R.
Nina R.

Does this work for heartburn ?