BY SPRITE #11 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks

Buy on Walmart*
Patricia S.
Doral, FL
my favorite soda of all times you can never get tired of this. it has a really good flavors
Isha P.
I love sprite. It doesn't get flat quick and also best drank with some foods. i like it a lot
Michael P.
Sprite has a great lemon lime taste to it. It's good to drink when wanting to be refreshed.
Lourdes R.
love it have special flavor reminds my childhood,which those bubles refrescant and sparkle
anna n.
Livermore, CA
FAV soda out there but I can't drink a lot or else my stomach will start hurting immensely
Clean clear, sprite is a staple in our house. It has a refreshing taste of lemon and lime.
Jazmine H.
My favorite pop. It's soooo good and tasteful. It has a lime taste I can't resist. Love it
Lizz R.
Maitland, FL
Sprite is great honestly a classic soda. Great for parties. Pretty basic too and I love it
Liza M.
Rogers, AR
I love sprite. Especially when I have an upset stomach. Works great for nausea. I like it.
Misty L.
Winchester, KY
Sprite is the best if you have an upset stomach. My daughter and husband also love Sprite.
Christina F.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA
Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
howell, MI
Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Does this work for heartburn ?
Ana S.
which is better 7up or sprite?