BY SPRITE #5 in Soda & Soft Drinks

Buy on Walmart*
Holly K.
Owings Mills, MD
We always have this on hand. It's also my daughters drink preference when we eat out. It mixes well with juices. I like the light flavor it has.
Erica M.
I can't have caffine, so when I want a soda, i go for my sprite! Great taste and love that it is caffine- free, so I don't have to quit all sodas
Yohana A.
Edinburg, TX
I love sprite,it's a very refreshing beverage and keeps you cool,it doesn't really take away the thirst but it tastes great on a hot summer day.
Shakeela P.
Littleton, NC
Sprite is classic ! Who could not enjoy the taste of it ahhh! It's very crisp and refreshing . I've enjoyed it since I was just a kid . Love it !
Elizabeth F.
Ogdensburg, WI
Love sprite. It's much fizzier than mellow yellow. It's one of those sodas that can make your eyes water if you drink it too fast, but i love it.
JoAnn D.
Green Bay, WI
Very refreshing and crisp. What we like the most with this is you can add other flavors to it. It's perfect for small children and adding fruit .
Sapphire V.
Taste amazing when it's cold it's a good drink to drink because it's not so harsh on you like coke is I love coke but this is a good replacement.
Jazmine L.
Ingleside, TX
This is a really amazing soda with no caffeine and can still taste good.it also fills you up really nice without going back for more dark sodas.
María P.
me encanta esta bebida gaseosa, es clasica, tiene un muy buen sabor, siempre que estoy en la calle acalorada o es una de estas, cocacola o pepsi
Hannah F.
Sprite is probably the best of the lemon lime sodas. It quenches your thirst, and has a pretty good flavor—but it does remind me of being sick. 😂
Christina F.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA
Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Howell, MI
Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Does this work for heartburn ?
Michelle K.
Do they make a cherry sprite?