Add a Photo

#2 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks
Photos (83)
Katie R.
Katie R.
I am not a big soda drinker but sprite is one of my favorite types. It tastes better than 7-up
Evelyn S.
Evelyn S.
Kissimmee, FL
Well they don't last long one of my favorite drink great taste, I recommend to any want to try
This was my first favorite soda, it tastes very refreshing, it works well with lunch or dinner
Aletha D.
Aletha D.
Pensacola, FL
I love the crisp taste, and it is so refreshing! I love sprite actually the only soda I drink!
misty m.
misty m.
Clovis, NM
i drink this wen im thirsty or dnt fill gud its helps ur belly n gives u the gud taste of lime
Kristine B.
Kristine B.
Ponce
Dear Coca-Cola Inc.
I love your soda sprite
I've been enjoying it for years
Have good one guys
Lauren G.
Lauren G.
Hallandle Bch, FL
Classic soda. Great fresh citrus bubbly taste. Good for kids who can't have caffeine. Love it!
Eman M.
Eman M.
Davis, CA
I love this soda! It helps me a lot when I have stomach aches or if I eat something too greasy
Lonya L.
Lonya L.
Miramar, FL
I love the the original Sprite. It gives off such an refreshing taste & it refreshes my mouth.
Jessica V.
Jessica V.
Aurora, CO
I prefer light soda, and i believe this tastes 10 times better than sierra mist, by a longshot
Christina F.
Christina F.
Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA
Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.
Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Nina R.
Does this work for heartburn ?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.
Do they make a cherry sprite?