Add a Photo

Photos (78)
Adilene P.
Adilene P.
Sanford, NC

I always give my kids sprite instead of drinks with caffeine. They love the taste and its mich healthier for them.
Emily D.
Emily D.
Ogden, UT

I love this especially when I'm feeling nauseous. I'm on a chemo medication right now and this helps when I'm sick
Tanya G.
Tanya G.
Perris, CA

I like this type of soda . It has a great taste . Very affordable. When I need a refreshing drink this is my go to
Linda B.
Linda B.

My favorite soda! Has just the right balance of lemon and lime to make for a delicious drink alone or with a meal.
Sukita A.
Sukita A.
West Chester, PA

I love sprite, and this flavor is facinados us, at home in hot weather usually love to take this soda is delicious
arianna r.
arianna r.

adoro la sprite es super refrescante con su sabor a limon me gusta mucho esta soda es ideal para cualquier ocasion
Emilie B.
Emilie B.
Yuba City, CA

This soda is a classic option. It has a crisp flavor and you can't go wrong with it, it isn't too expensive either
Brenda Z.
Brenda Z.
Haltom City, TX

I love the bubbly sensation you get when you're drinking this and it really does have that lemon lime taste to it!
Shawndreka W.
Shawndreka W.

It has a nice and refreshing taste and even though I am not a heavy soda pop drinker, this is definitely my go to!
Nicolle W.
Nicolle W.

Muy rica y refrescante, ese sabor a limón que me quita la sed en un día soleado. Muy sabrosa no dudo en comprarla.
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.

Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Nina R.

Does this work for heartburn ?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?

Join Now