Sprite Lemon-Lime Soda uploaded by Crystal G.Sprite Lemon-Lime Soda uploaded by Toya A.Sprite Lemon-Lime Soda uploaded by vanessa r.See all 87 photos

BY SPRITE #3 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks

• Who wishes the cranberry sprite wasn'...Me!!! what was such a good dri... 1 Answers
  • What is your opinion about the lemon ...It's super refreshing, it does... 6 Answers
  • Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 ...Neither I would say Sundrop ho... 11 Answers
Photos (87)
Evelyn S.
Evelyn S.
Kissimmee, FL
Well they don't last long one of my favorite drink great taste, I recommend to any want to try
misty m.
misty m.
Clovis, NM
i drink this wen im thirsty or dnt fill gud its helps ur belly n gives u the gud taste of lime
Mandy L.
Mandy L.
Janesville , WI
One of my favorite soda pops, its so refreshing..without all the caffiene and its affordable..
Samantha S.
Samantha S.
Perfect and absolutely refreshing. I love not having caffeine but still having plenty of fizz.
Kristine B.
Kristine B.
Ponce
Dear Coca-Cola Inc.
I love your soda sprite
I've been enjoying it for years
Have good one guys
Lonya L.
Lonya L.
Miramar, FL
I love the the original Sprite. It gives off such an refreshing taste & it refreshes my mouth.
Yessica C.
Yessica C.
Uniondale, NY
I love this !! It helps me when I have an upset stomach, it's so soft on my stomach, I love it
Lauren G.
Lauren G.
Hallandle Bch, FL
Classic soda. Great fresh citrus bubbly taste. Good for kids who can't have caffeine. Love it!
Jada H.
Jada H.
Baltimore, MD
I like Sprite best lemon lime soda compared to Sierra Mist & Mountain Dew . Sweet & good Taste
Savvy K.
Savvy K.
North Augusta, SC
It's a classic , I love the tastes it's smooth and bold , Sprite is truly one of a kind . Love
Christina F.
Christina F.
Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA
Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.
howell, MI
Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.
Do they make a cherry sprite?
Nina R.
Nina R.
Does this work for heartburn ?