Add a Photo

#2 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks
Photos (80)
Sarah L.
Sarah L.

Refreshing, amazing and delicious! Love ittttt.
So good to be a clear beverage! Have one!
You won't regret it.
Fav non-dark Soda. I try not to drink soda but when I do it's mainly sprite. Makes me fee less guilty about it
Carlos Y.
Carlos Y.

Delicious, and I love it, amazing, it's is easy to find, and is cheap, and it better with pizza with the guys.
ELIANTA B.
ELIANTA B.

es una de las bebida que mas me gusta, me encanta su sabor, y no puede faltar en nuestras reuniones, nos gusta
Monica R.
Monica R.
Bullhead City, AZ

Sprite is always a favorite!
Was my number one drink when I was pregnant!
Sprite will be forever in my life!!!
Jessica V.
Jessica V.
Artesia, NM

An all time favorite! Crisp. Refreshing. Quenches my thirst every time. It makes me feel better when I'm sick.
Destinee B.
Destinee B.
Arabi

Natural and normal tastes best to me! They need to stick to what is best and not try to switch up on products.
Rebecca K.
Rebecca K.
Salem, IN

Sprite is my all time go to soda when I want to drink something I feel is a little more on the "healthy" side.
Gina H.
Gina H.
Clermont, FL

I love the taste of this when it is cold and I drink this when I am sick also because it helps me feel better.
Samantha M.
Samantha M.
Live Oak, CA

I love it because it has no caffiene and it just tastes refreshing and crisp the flavor is light and delicious
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.

Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?
Nina R.
Nina R.

Does this work for heartburn ?