BY SPRITE #5 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks

Buy on Walmart*
Jada H.
Jada H.
Baltimore, MD
I like Sprite best lemon lime soda compared to Sierra Mist & Mountain Dew . Sweet & good Taste
Lauren G.
Lauren G.
Hallandle Bch, FL
Classic soda. Great fresh citrus bubbly taste. Good for kids who can't have caffeine. Love it!
Aletha D.
Aletha D.
Pensacola, FL
I love the crisp taste, and it is so refreshing! I love sprite actually the only soda I drink!
Yessica C.
Yessica C.
Uniondale, NY
I love this !! It helps me when I have an upset stomach, it's so soft on my stomach, I love it
Evelyn S.
Evelyn S.
Kissimmee, FL
Well they don't last long one of my favorite drink great taste, I recommend to any want to try
María Gabriela M.
María Gabriela M.
I really love this soda, I don't drink like coke and that kind of thing so this is my drink 🙂🙂
Ava H.
Ava H.
Katy, TX
personally my favorite soda. taste great and good price. love this soda with lunch and dinner
Gabriela L.
Gabriela L.
Sprite ! Can't have enough . It's my favorite with ice and hot day it's the best thing ever !
Hannah B.
Hannah B.
I don't drink Sprite often but I do enjoy it! Great drink and feels lighter than other sodas!
aracely m.
aracely m.
Marysville, CA
I love sprite, its my son's favorite soda... He likes to drink it........ Ijnakldj mkisbnfiml
Christina F.
Christina F.
Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA
Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.
howell, MI
Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Nina R.
Does this work for heartburn ?
Ana S.
Ana S.
which is better 7up or sprite?