BY SPRITE #2 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks

Buy on Walmart*
Alex B.
Alex B.
Berea, KY
Sprite has such a great flavor! The packaging is so eye catching! Love that it has no caffeine!
S Plainfield, NJ
I don't drink soda often, but when I do, I drink Sprite! It's my all-time favorite soft drink.
Goldie B.
Goldie B.
Fontana, CA
I love to drink sprite when I have an upset stomach or just as a refreshing drink on a hot day
Katie R.
Katie R.
I am not a big soda drinker but sprite is one of my favorite types. It tastes better than 7-up
Evelyn S.
Evelyn S.
Kissimmee, FL
Well they don't last long one of my favorite drink great taste, I recommend to any want to try
This was my first favorite soda, it tastes very refreshing, it works well with lunch or dinner
María Gabriela M.
María Gabriela M.
I really love this soda, I don't drink like coke and that kind of thing so this is my drink 🙂🙂
Jada H.
Jada H.
Baltimore, MD
I like Sprite best lemon lime soda compared to Sierra Mist & Mountain Dew . Sweet & good Taste
Aletha D.
Aletha D.
Pensacola, FL
I love the crisp taste, and it is so refreshing! I love sprite actually the only soda I drink!
Yessica C.
Yessica C.
Uniondale, NY
I love this !! It helps me when I have an upset stomach, it's so soft on my stomach, I love it
Christina F.
Christina F.
Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA
Can sprite help with an upset stomach
howell, MI
Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.
Do they make a cherry sprite?
Nina R.
Nina R.
Does this work for heartburn ?