Add a Photo

Photos (74)
Gina H.
Gina H.
Clermont, FL

I love the taste of this when it is cold and I drink this when I am sick also because it helps me feel better.
ELIANTA B.
ELIANTA B.

es una de las bebida que mas me gusta, me encanta su sabor, y no puede faltar en nuestras reuniones, nos gusta
Rachel D.
Rachel D.

I grew up drinking sprite. If you like 7-up, you'll like this. Its so nice and refreshing I personally love it
Diana P.
Diana P.
Minneapolis, MN

Every time I have dinner, this is must have product in the kitchen for drinks plus great with anything to eat.
Emily R.
Emily R.
Shafter, CA

I love drinking Sprite when I'm sick it's a good Mexican remedy when sick just drink a Sprite it helps a lot !
Andrea T.
Andrea T.

It is amazing. It makes you burp a lot so I do not recommend drinking a lot at a time in public. Just a tip :]
Blanca Z.
Blanca Z.
Los Angeles, CA

When I don't feel like drinking a flavored carbonated drink I drink sprite. Mainly because its clean and crisp
Camila P.
Camila P.

Rica y sacia la sed en un día de calor. Es muy buena tiene ese único sabor a limón y tan gaseosa es riquisima.
Stephanie W.
Stephanie W.
Leroy, AL

Sprite is great to drink for any occasion. I love it when I'm sick and it goes great with chicken noodle soup.
Hannah B.
Hannah B.
El Cajon

Sprite is so refereahsing and I love to drink it regularly. I buy this all the time and have it at restaurants
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.

Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?
Patrick S.
Patrick S.
caucaia

What is your opinion about the lemon flavor of the sprite?

Join Now