Add a Photo

Photos (83)
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Lansing, MI
Delicious! Simple and no caffeine so it's a great go to soda that's very refreshing. I love it!
ashley h.
ashley h.
Phoenix, AZ
Drink this on occasion love the lime taste love to drink it with ice my daughter loves it also.
heather s.
heather s.
Sterling Hts, MI
Love this pop. I like the cranberry flavor the best. Too bad they don't make more of that kind.
Diamond W.
Diamond W.
Redford, MI
Boom like think about it soooo good like this is GOALSS AF SOO GOOD I CAN DRINK I RT EVERRY DAY
Alex B.
Alex B.
Berea, KY
Sprite has such a great flavor! The packaging is so eye catching! Love that it has no caffeine!
cassandra c.
cassandra c.
One of my favorites, perfect to cool down on a hot summer day. Goes great with lunch and dinner
S Plainfield, NJ
I don't drink soda often, but when I do, I drink Sprite! It's my all-time favorite soft drink.
Goldie B.
Goldie B.
Fontana, CA
I love to drink sprite when I have an upset stomach or just as a refreshing drink on a hot day
Katie R.
Katie R.
I am not a big soda drinker but sprite is one of my favorite types. It tastes better than 7-up
Aletha D.
Aletha D.
Pensacola, FL
I love the crisp taste, and it is so refreshing! I love sprite actually the only soda I drink!
Christina F.
Christina F.
Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA
Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Nina R.
Does this work for heartburn ?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.
Do they make a cherry sprite?