BY SPRITE #5 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks

Buy on Walmart
Jessica L.
Jessica L.
Jacksonville, FL
Sprite is great for adults and kods. Not much sugar which is good for kids. Also tastes yummy.
Katie R.
Katie R.
I am not a big soda drinker but sprite is one of my favorite types. It tastes better than 7-up
Evelyn S.
Evelyn S.
Kissimmee, FL
Well they don't last long one of my favorite drink great taste, I recommend to any want to try
María Gabriela M.
María Gabriela M.
I really love this soda, I don't drink like coke and that kind of thing so this is my drink 🙂🙂
Eman M.
Eman M.
Davis, CA
I love this soda! It helps me a lot when I have stomach aches or if I eat something too greasy
Yessica C.
Yessica C.
Uniondale, NY
I love this !! It helps me when I have an upset stomach, it's so soft on my stomach, I love it
Samantha P.
Samantha P.
I like this most of all sodas. I like that it doesn't stain your teeth like the darker sodas.
Gabriela L.
Gabriela L.
Sprite ! Can't have enough . It's my favorite with ice and hot day it's the best thing ever !
Jannessah F.
Jannessah F.
Akron, OH
I drik dprite all the time its my favirote pop i could drink this forever i buy a lot of these
Shania H.
Shania H.
Hibbing, MN
I quite drinking caffeinated beverages so Sprite is a great option for me. It tastes so good.
Christina F.
Christina F.
Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA
Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.
howell, MI
Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Nina R.
Does this work for heartburn ?
Ana S.
Ana S.
which is better 7up or sprite?