Add a Photo

Photos (67)
Caroline T.
Caroline T.

Maravilhosa .
Não vivo sem, é uma mistura de prazer e satisfação. Não tem comparação com os outros, chega até ser relaxante de tao bom.
Brittney E.
Brittney E.
Baton Rouge, LA

I prefer to drink sprite over any other sodas because it doesn't give me that nasty feeling on my teeth. Plus, I really love the flavor
Ely R.
Ely R.

a veces me gusta salir de la rutina y tomarme una de estas amo la soda de limon me gusta su sabor y esa sensacion refrescante que te da
Lexie E.
Lexie E.
Longview, TX

My favorite carbonated beverage. When craving something carbonated, there's no question as to which soda I will pick. This is the best!
Destiny M.
Destiny M.

The original flavor of sprite is a lemon lime flavor, it can be a bit burning to the throat but it has a similar taste to mountain dew.
Katya V.
Katya V.
Elm City, NC

I love Sprite we buy it when we have guest over or for big parties. Who dosent love Sprite it's great specially when it's really cold!!
Jae I K.
Jae I K.

Great for small get togethers and its keeps everyone in good moods. Gives the other people who don't drink a beverage other than water.
Deena M.
Deena M.
Eatonville, WA

I love these containers. My little sister loves these cans. They are pretty carbonated but definitely a giggle maker wit b the bubbles.
Amber S.
Amber S.
Tampa, FL

One of my favorite sodas! Can't go wrong with the lemon lime flavor, and it's good for mixed drinks and punches! Refreshing and simple!
jahnai s.
jahnai s.
Smyrna, GA

this is like the only soda i drink really god i love it so much. even though i dont really drink soda but you know they are really good
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?
Erica J.
Erica J.
Rocky Mount
Are there any punch recipes that include Sprite?
Evelyn C.
Evelyn C.
Isabela Puerto Rico

How i know how many calories have ?

Join Now