Add a Photo

Photos (80)
Sab L.
Sab L.
Tampa, FL

One of the best sodas out there! You simply can't mimic the taste of a classic can of sprite! Simply refreshing
cerah k.
cerah k.
Oakland, CA

I mean who doesn't like sprite lol even though I stopped drinking soda now I still love sprite from a distance.
Kay L.
Kay L.
Portland, OR

By far my favorite soda ever . Love making mixed drinks with Sprite . Really affordable and is found anywhere .
Kaitlyn C.
Kaitlyn C.
Bowling Green, VA

You can't go wrong with a classic sprite soooo crisp so sweet so tangy everything you want in a lemon like soda
Kezia D.
Kezia D.
Fort Bragg, NC

Always one of my favorites, I love sprite I think it tastes amazing and it doesn't make you feel bad afterwards
Leann A.
Leann A.
Prairieville, LA

Classic. This product is delicious and affordable. I love the crisp flavor and the fact that it has no caffine.
Avalento B.
Avalento B.

This is the brand the works with everything lemo flavor are my favorite. i love this with a good meal or snack.
Meagan S.
Meagan S.
Mount Washington, KY

Love Sprite, love the freshness of it, love it ice cold, love it when I'm sick!! Sprite is a refresher for me!!
Maria B.
Maria B.

I honestly prefer Sprite over 7-up. I think it has more of that lemon lime flavor than 7-up but that's just me.
Alyssa H.
Alyssa H.
Jacksonville, NC

Great soda! Great refreshing taste and goes great with any snack or meal! Its always been my absolute favorite!
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.

Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?
Nina R.
Nina R.

Does this work for heartburn ?