BY SPRITE #5 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks

Buy on Walmart*
Eman M.
Eman M.
Davis, CA
I love this soda! It helps me a lot when I have stomach aches or if I eat something too greasy
Goldie B.
Goldie B.
Fontana, CA
I love to drink sprite when I have an upset stomach or just as a refreshing drink on a hot day
Jessica L.
Jessica L.
Jacksonville, FL
Sprite is great for adults and kods. Not much sugar which is good for kids. Also tastes yummy.
Mandy L.
Mandy L.
Janesville, WI
One of my favorite soda pops, its so refreshing..without all the caffiene and its affordable..
Samantha S.
Samantha S.
Perfect and absolutely refreshing. I love not having caffeine but still having plenty of fizz.
misty m.
misty m.
Clovis, NM
i drink this wen im thirsty or dnt fill gud its helps ur belly n gives u the gud taste of lime
Lonya L.
Lonya L.
Miramar, FL
I love the the original Sprite. It gives off such an refreshing taste & it refreshes my mouth.
Savvy K.
Savvy K.
North Augusta, SC
It's a classic , I love the tastes it's smooth and bold , Sprite is truly one of a kind . Love
Kristine B.
Kristine B.
Ponce
Dear Coca-Cola Inc.
I love your soda sprite
I've been enjoying it for years
Have good one guys
Lauren G.
Lauren G.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Classic soda. Great fresh citrus bubbly taste. Good for kids who can't have caffeine. Love it!
Christina F.
Christina F.
Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA
Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.
howell, MI
Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Nina R.
Does this work for heartburn ?
Ana S.
Ana S.
which is better 7up or sprite?