Add a Photo

Photos (78)
Rachel E.
Rachel E.
Caldwell, Id

One of my favorite sodas of all time! I love the way it tastes its so tangy and refreshing. Its a great value also.
Luz Maria M.
Luz Maria M.
Livonia, MI

This soda tastes good I'm not a big soda drinker but in some occasions I like drinking a little something different
chad s.
chad s.
Omaha, NE

Sprite is my all time favorite soda when im realy craving a soda this is what i reach for lemon lime and fizzz mmmm
Coraima C.
Coraima C.

This is a very refreshing and satisfying drink.
It is my go to for cocktails as well. It's just an awesome drink :)
Dianna M.
Dianna M.
Temple Hills, MD

I love Sprite it is my all-time favorite whenever I am thirsty I must grab a Sprite this is definitely a must have.
Daniela C.
Daniela C.
Athens, GA

I love sprite it is my absolute favorite drink. I always have this in my house. I think it is better than coke cola
Olivia G.
Olivia G.
Tuscaloosa, AL

Sprite is so refreshing and is a great drink to have on a summer day! It is perfect no matter what mood you are in!
Allison S.
Allison S.
Hoboken, NJ

Sprite is a classic soda and refreshing. For some reason, I don't feel as bad about drinking it because it is clear
Brandy J.
Brandy J.
Ben Wheeler, TX

I used to be obsessed over this drink. I would drink it almost every minute of every day. It's nice and refreshing.
Baylee M.
Baylee M.
Shade, OH

Sprite is my favorite low calorie pop! It's great for when your sick or nauseous! Great for kids and not to costly!
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.

Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Nina R.

Does this work for heartburn ?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?

Join Now