Add a Photo

Photos (80)
Nicole C.
Nicole C.
Las Cruces, NM

We can never go wrong with sprite in my house it's light on r tummys no caffeine for the kids we love sprite
Aninha G.
Aninha G.

Eu gosto de Sprite limão é muito gostoso eu bebo mais no lanche da tarde muito gostoso dar muito mais sabor.
Natasha W.
Natasha W.

I buy this just about every week. I have been drinking this soda for a long time and I like the lemon taste.
Heather A.
Heather A.

I love sprite so much! I get super motion sick and sprite is the only thing I can stomach when that happens!
Shakura M.
Shakura M.
Lumberton, NC

I love sprite its one of the sodas that doesn't make me sick when i drink it i have 2 cases in my fridge now
Catherine Z.
Catherine Z.
Paramount, CA

My favorite soda ever. I love it's taste because it isn't too sour nor sweet. I also reminds me of lemonade.
Danity T.
Danity T.
Hackett, AR

Sprite seems more refreshing then dark soda. It always makes me feel better when I've had craving for so do.
Marissa H.
Marissa H.

I love sprite. I like to have one of these while a enjoy a hot meal. I also like to mix it with crown royal.
Caitlyn C.
Caitlyn C.
Logan, UT

This stuff is dang good! If you have never tried it, I have one question for you...do you like yummy things?
Keisha S.
Keisha S.
Kissimmee, FL

Typically drink this if I'm out and want to drink something besides Pepsi. Great taste and super affordable.
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.

Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Nina R.

Does this work for heartburn ?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?

Join Now