BY SPRITE #10 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks

Buy on Walmart*
ariane A.
This is so good I like it a lot. I usually buy it for parties and sometimes just for myself
Rarely drink soda but when I do, sprite is my number 1 choice. I love that it's caffe free.
Stephanie M.
White Oak, PA
I love Sprite! It has a very good citrus taste! I also think it is better then Sierra Mist!
Yesenia R.
Fredericksbrg, VA
This is actually something i drink when ever i feel nausious. It helps calm my stomach down
Keely F.
Leander, TX
Love the carbonation it's always nice for a hot day or a tummy ache. Great for get together
Devra H.
Oklahoma City, OK
We really like sprite. One of my children its all they will drink. It is a very good drink.
Melissa R.
Myrtle Beach, SC
My favorite soda drink! Refreshing and pairs well with any snack or meal. I purchase often.
Linda B.
Gainesville, GA
Favorite drink since I was 5 I'm 23 now lol haha perfect this over every drink yummmmmyyyyy
Hillary R.
Blackfoot, ID
Love this product, it's been a favorite since I first tried it. It is a staple in my house.
Ariel P.
Lynchburg, VA
Always a reliable brand. Good flavor and fizz and doesn't stain teeth. Great price as well!
Christina F.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA
Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
howell, MI
Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Does this work for heartburn ?
Michelle K.
Do they make a cherry sprite?