Add a Photo

#4 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks
Photos (79)
Heather A.
Heather A.

I love sprite so much! I get super motion sick and sprite is the only thing I can stomach when that happens!
Nicolette S.
Nicolette S.
Orlando, FL

Honestly, this is the only soda that I can drink without getting any acne. Caffeine-free and so refreshing!!
Chanel L.
Chanel L.

This so good nice,crisp,clean taste. This one of my favorites always a repeat consumer and price not to bad.
Shakura M.
Shakura M.
Lumberton, NC

I love sprite its one of the sodas that doesn't make me sick when i drink it i have 2 cases in my fridge now
Louis S.
Louis S.
Sparks, NV

Top number one soda when I'm putting the syrup in the drink Lol love it purple drink do you know what I mean
Catherine Z.
Catherine Z.
Paramount, CA

My favorite soda ever. I love it's taste because it isn't too sour nor sweet. I also reminds me of lemonade.
Jessica S.
Jessica S.

This is by far my favorite soda! It's great for stomach aches, is cheap, and always tastes great! I love it!
Alexis A.
Alexis A.
El Paso, TX

Sprite is all I drink, I've been drinking it for 14 years already it is amazing .. I recommend to drink this
Biami P.
Biami P.
Bronx, NY

Sprite lemon lime soda is ideal for the summer to address the heat. Feel fresh all the time drinking sprite.
Daphne G.
Daphne G.

So refreshing when cold! Great to use for birthday parties and get togethers! Always fully stocked at stores
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.

Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Nina R.

Does this work for heartburn ?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?

Join Now