Add a Photo

Photos (78)
Katy P.
Katy P.
Plaquemine, LA

I grew up on this drink, and it never gets old. It doesn't have caffeine, and it mixes great with almost any punch!
Karla S.
Karla S.

Para el verano es mi bebida favorita .La recomiendo cien porciento.A todos le gusta .Es barata y sabe a limón puro.
Kayla D.
Kayla D.

FAVORITE DRINK EVER! Tastes so good I drink it all the time!! My family loves it and we always have it in our house
Brooklyn E.
Brooklyn E.
Sanford, FL

This drink is my #1 fav! Every time we go out to eat I order a sprite my favorite drink next to strawberry lemonade
Madison I.
Madison I.
Fort Thomas, KY

My favorite drink! Very sugary but addicting. I drink it in moderation. Would recommend. Great for hot summer days!
Amanda O.
Amanda O.
Mobile, AL

Sprite has always been one of my favorite sodas. It's always crisp and refreshing. I cannot say enough good things.
Rachel E.
Rachel E.
Caldwell, Id

One of my favorite sodas of all time! I love the way it tastes its so tangy and refreshing. Its a great value also.
Luz Maria M.
Luz Maria M.
Livonia, MI

This soda tastes good I'm not a big soda drinker but in some occasions I like drinking a little something different
Allison S.
Allison S.
Hoboken, NJ

Sprite is a classic soda and refreshing. For some reason, I don't feel as bad about drinking it because it is clear
chad s.
chad s.
Omaha, NE

Sprite is my all time favorite soda when im realy craving a soda this is what i reach for lemon lime and fizzz mmmm
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.

Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Nina R.

Does this work for heartburn ?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?

Join Now