Add a Photo

#4 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks
Photos (67)
anny g.
anny g.

gosto muito de sprite por que e muito bom recomendo você a tomar sprite por que e uma marca boa e gosto demais aprovo muito bem aprovado
Stephanie J.
Stephanie J.

This is a great soda. It's a bit expensive for its size (in my country) but I do like to and buy it every time I feel like drinking soda
Betsi S.
Betsi S.
Providence, RI

Me gusta tiene la cantidad de soda perfecta y el sabor puedo beberla siempre, si todas las sodas tuvieran menos calorias seria un exicto
Hannah B.
Hannah B.

Soo good! I drink sprite all the time! Its my family's go to drink as everyone loves it! I make sure to have sprite at home all the time
Kari M.
Kari M.
Huntington, IN

Love the taste of Sprite! This drink has a perfect balance of lemon and lime. It is my go to drink when I need a cool, bubbly refresher.
Everlyn G.
Everlyn G.
MIAMI, FLORIDA

I really like its refreshing taste. every time I go to the supermarket I buy market since it has no fat. the taste is great. recommended
LauraBeth B.
LauraBeth B.
Olympia, WA

This is my favorite lemon-lime soda! The most refreshing late night soda to have, since it's caffeine-free. A nice, clear, bubbly drink.
Krista B.
Krista B.
Gig Harbor, WA

My oldest son loves sprite. it has the perfect crisp taste and carbonation. It's also good for when your sick and not feeling very well.
Isabelle L.
Isabelle L.
Saint Clair Shores, MI

Sprite this the most soft drink I drink at like fast food restaurants only because it's better than anything but i sometimes get Pepsi !
Kimberly Q.
Kimberly Q.
Los Angeles, CA

I don't drink soda as much as before but this is the one soda that I would drink. Does not make me feel heavy and I just love the taste.
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?
Erica J.
Erica J.
Rocky Mount
Are there any punch recipes that include Sprite?
Evelyn C.
Evelyn C.
Isabela Puerto Rico

How i know how many calories have ?

Join Now