Add a Photo

Photos (80)
katie w.
katie w.
Gillett, PA

Sprite has always been a favorite in my household, its crisp and light flavor makes it the perfect summer drink
Bahtyah J.
Bahtyah J.
Meridian, MS

This is the best lemon lime soda I have ever have. It taste so amazing and helps when you have an upset stomach
Teddi J.
Teddi J.
Hyattsville, MD

Always a favorite with the kids. A light colored soda that tends to be a treat for them when they've done well.
Kaylee C.
Kaylee C.

Super cute bottle big fan of sprite so id buy all bottles and flavors of sprite any day or any time of the week
Breanna P.
Breanna P.
Largo, FL

My most favorite soda for years! My husband, son and I all love it! Will be purchasing more in the near future!
Brandi S.
Brandi S.
Fitchburg, MA

Love it's always my go to drink, I always get it when I go out to eat or when I'm just in bed watching a movie!
Kezia D.
Kezia D.
Fort Bragg, NC

Always one of my favorites, I love sprite I think it tastes amazing and it doesn't make you feel bad afterwards
Debbie S.
Debbie S.

Refreshing drink. No caffeine. It is s great mixer in drinks too. I would recommend this refreshing soft drink.
Kadeijah J.
Kadeijah J.
Gautier, MS

Im addicted to sprite. I have to have one every day. Its my favorite drink and will continue to be my favorite!
Kay L.
Kay L.
Portland, OR

By far my favorite soda ever . Love making mixed drinks with Sprite . Really affordable and is found anywhere .
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.

Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?
Nina R.
Nina R.

Does this work for heartburn ?