BY SPRITE #10 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks

Buy on Walmart*
Allison F.
Fort Dodge, IA
Best soda ever. Especially if you don't need caffeine everyday! It's all I drink(soda wise).
Queyshalian D.
3413 West 10th Street Chester, PA
This is one pf my favorite sodas, I dont like Coca-Cola or pepsi as much as I like this one.
Abbie D.
Indianola, IA
Sprite is so crisp it really hits the spot after a long day. I love that it's not to sugary.
Christi G.
Pikeville, NC
I like the plain regular lemon line sprite the best. it always is refreshing and affordable.
Lorena V.
Forest Park, GA
It has a great taste and it doesn't have caffeine. Both things make this my number one soda.
Caldriana S.
Favorite drink of all time. Hands down will be my favorite drink. Recommend this for anyone.
Alexis S.
Fort Worth, TX
I like this especially when my tummy is upset with crackers, or pizza when I'm not sick haha
Jamie S.
Cedar Rapids, IA
Everyone knows what Sprite tastes like. A nice crisp, lemony limey flavor. Super refreshing.
Mayra M.
Modesto, CA
Love this soda
Quenches your thirst does not make me
Gassy like the other Aidaa which I love
Courtney B.
Jefferson, GA
My favorite soda! Sprite is great for when your not feeling good or your not a fan of coke!
Christina F.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA
Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
howell, MI
Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Does this work for heartburn ?
Michelle K.
Do they make a cherry sprite?