Add a Photo

Photos (80)
Jennifer S.
Jennifer S.
Clarksburg, WV

I love sprite. It is caffeine free and easier on my stomach them dark sodas. I always have sprite in my fridge.
Sandi I.
Sandi I.
Nortonville, KY

Sprite is always a good go to when one is sick or has an upset stomach.or just an every day drink to share with
Jaritza O.
Jaritza O.
Brooklyn, NY

I love soda. Sprite always tastes good to me. Especially drinking it after its been a while since drinking soda
María C.
María C.
Miami, FL: Florida

Es mi sabor de soda favorito, sabe muy rico, tiene lo refrescante del limón con el toque gaseoso, lo recomiendo
Brandi S.
Brandi S.
Fitchburg, MA

Love it's always my go to drink, I always get it when I go out to eat or when I'm just in bed watching a movie!
Vanessa I.
Vanessa I.
Watertown, WI

Sprite is my favorite soda, my doctor actually told me to drink sprite on an upset stomach. It works like magic
Tangier M.
Tangier M.
Livingston, CA

Like how it doesn't have caffeine and it's good for when I don't want something that will keep me up all night.
Natalie C.
Natalie C.
Ocala, FL

This is so good!!! I have been drinking this soda since u was pretty little and have lived it for forever!!!!!!
Marieli S.
Marieli S.
Mableton, GA

Our favorite soda. Love the lemon lime taste. So refreshing when ice cold. Great to have with any type of food.
Baleigh M.
Baleigh M.
Chico, CA

Sprite is as great drink for any age, and any occasion. Great refreshing flavor. Can't go wrong with this drink
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.

Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?
Nina R.
Nina R.

Does this work for heartburn ?