Add a Photo

Photos (83)
Nhi P.
Nhi P.
Beaverton, Or
It's closest to water whenever I go to somewhere they don't have water. Refreshing and hydrated.
Vanessa A.
Vanessa A.
E Stroudsburg, PA
Tastes great! Just like lemon lime and perfect when out in the summer sun! Especially for a bbq!
Montanna H.
Montanna H.
Polo, Mo
We always have a case of sprite at home. It's so refreshing and it's great for an upset stomach!
Amy Y.
Amy Y.
Newmarket , Nh
Refreshing crisp tasting drink. This is one of my favorites and it really does quench my thirst.
Megan H.
Megan H.
Hanover, PA
I don't drink any other sofa except for Sprite. Light crisp refreshing. I don't trust dark sodas
Makayla K.
Makayla K.
Corpus Christi, TX
Sprite lemon lime soda is refreshing zesty bubbly and tasty you can meet go wrong with this soda
Maryann T.
Maryann T.
I really enjoy this sprite. the price is good and i enjoy it better than some of its competitors
Kayla L.
Kayla L.
Kerrville, TX
Sprite is so good one of my favorites has such an amazing flavor !!! Especially mcdonalds Sprite
Nikki R.
Nikki R.
Mount Vernon, Ky
It taste really good and it helps me when I'm sick idk why but I always need one while I'm sick.
Ricardo E.
Ricardo E.
Bakersfield
Absolutely amazing. One of the best drinks out there. Great value. Definitely recommend trying.
Christina F.
Christina F.
Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA
Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.
Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Nina R.
Does this work for heartburn ?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.
Do they make a cherry sprite?