BY SPRITE #11 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks

Buy on Walmart*
Lorena V.
Forest Park, GA
It has a great taste and it doesn't have caffeine. Both things make this my number one soda.
Marina A.
Mendota, CA
Great soda ! Specially because it's caffeine free ! Awesome taste, must have it in my fridge
Allison F.
Fort Dodge, IA
Best soda ever. Especially if you don't need caffeine everyday! It's all I drink(soda wise).
Christi G.
Pikeville, NC
I like the plain regular lemon line sprite the best. it always is refreshing and affordable.
Abbie D.
Indianola, IA
Sprite is so crisp it really hits the spot after a long day. I love that it's not to sugary.
Hailee G.
Glastonbury, CT
Best tasting lemon lime soda there is! great by itself or mixed with other juices for punch.
Janel L.
Stillwater, MN
I love Sprite, its so good when you are sick or when you're just thirsty & its caffine free!
Courtney B.
Jefferson, GA
My favorite soda! Sprite is great for when your not feeling good or your not a fan of coke!
ariane A.
This is so good I like it a lot. I usually buy it for parties and sometimes just for myself
Rarely drink soda but when I do, sprite is my number 1 choice. I love that it's caffe free.
Christina F.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA
Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Howell, MI
Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Does this work for heartburn ?
Ana S.
which is better 7up or sprite?