BY SPRITE #2 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks

Buy on Walmart*
Juanice A.
Juanice A.
Jacksonville, TX
I usually drink Sprite when I'm not feeling well. I also give it to my family when they are ill.
Sarah M.
Sarah M.
Palm Coast, FL
If I could I would drink Sprite everyday. It's so tasty and feels very refreshing. I love Sprite
Lindsey J.
Lindsey J.
Homestead, FL
Love Sprite. It is my go to when I have an upset stomach because I hate the taste of ginger ale.
Ricardo E.
Ricardo E.
Bakersfield
Absolutely amazing. One of the best drinks out there. Great value. Definitely recommend trying.
Sofia A.
Sofia A.
North Port, FL
Drink this at any restaurant or even parties it just tastes marvelous better then coke honestly
Amarriya H.
Amarriya H.
Salisbury, NC
This is my favorite soda! It's got a great taste and also helps when you have an upset stomach.
ashley h.
ashley h.
Phoenix, AZ
Drink this on occasion love the lime taste love to drink it with ice my daughter loves it also.
Josseline M.
Josseline M.
For those who like lemon and soda this is the best compromise really its taste is so delicious.
Arianna A.
Arianna A.
Kissimmee, FL
Es mi bebida favorita todo lo saborizado con limón lo es ... refresca y tiene agradable sabor .
Diamond W.
Diamond W.
Redford, MI
Boom like think about it soooo good like this is GOALSS AF SOO GOOD I CAN DRINK I RT EVERRY DAY
Christina F.
Christina F.
Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA
Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.
howell, MI
Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.
Do they make a cherry sprite?
Nina R.
Nina R.
Does this work for heartburn ?