Add a Photo

Photos (67)
Monique S.
Monique S.
Austin, TX

My favorite soda, if my stomach is upset Ill usually drink a sprite. Doesn't make me feel dehydrated or bloated like other soft drinks.
Katie F.
Katie F.
San Antonio, TX

Love this refreshing drink. The colder the better. Even good with mixed drinks. Favorite drink of all time better than caffeine drinks.
Escarlet L.
Escarlet L.
Webster, TX

I love it how it is gassy and it doesn't have as much calories. I think they should make a Powerade mixed with sprite it tastes so good
Michelle F.
Michelle F.
Richfield, OH

I love sprite! It's refreshing and doesn't leave a bad after taste like some other drinks. Whenever I'm sick this makes me feel better!
Fernanda S.
Fernanda S.
San Antonio, TX

This is one of my favorite drinks. It is smooth and perfect. It had a really good flavor and is slightly hinted towards the lemon taste
erika r.
erika r.

Me ayuda a recuperarme después de los exámenes y es sabrosa y más cuando está fría o en compañía de un buena hamburguesa y papas fritas
Jessica R.
Jessica R.
Tampa, FL

By far my favorite soda, the flavor isn't over the top and is refreshing. Also when I'm feeling a little queasy this is a go to for me!
Tatyanna B.
Tatyanna B.
Aurora, CO

Sprite is always a delicious and quenching drink! I love adding syrups to it to change the flavor up! It's always best when super cold!
Karla C.
Karla C.

This is my second choice to go to if coke is not available. Sprite is always a safe drink at partys. You can never go wrong with sprite
Lizet C.
Lizet C.
West Sacramento, CA

Very good especially after a fast food mean with the family. I love how I can drink it and it feels good that its not such a dark soda.
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?
Erica J.
Erica J.
Rocky Mount
Are there any punch recipes that include Sprite?
Evelyn C.
Evelyn C.
Isabela Puerto Rico

How i know how many calories have ?

Join Now