Add a Photo

#4 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks
Photos (73)
Susan S.
Susan S.

Great drink. Goes with everything and a classic favorite for a lot of people. Great at family events or parties. Great taste and great price.
Kaylyn B.
Kaylyn B.

If i had to choose between light and dark soda I would choose sprite. Still a good classic soda. I usually like to mix it with fruit punch :)
tyana H.
tyana H.

This is my favorite to buy i love the ease and the size for when i have to go out i need something to drink. the flavor is so good li love it
Danielle C.
Danielle C.

One of my all time favorite products. This product is so versatile, can be for quenching thirst, marinating, and also a cure for stomach ache
Chrissy H.
Chrissy H.

Sprite is such a delicious soda. Caffeine free and also low calorie. Great value and has always been a favorite for as long as i can remember
Karis E.
Karis E.
Beach Park, IL

I am not big on drinking Carbonated soft drinks, #Sprite is my most favorited soft drink. It does not sit so heavy in my stomach like others.
jennifer o.
jennifer o.

Of all the lemon lime sodas out there sprite is my all time favorite. I would reach for one of these before any soft drink, coke or otherwise
Miranda L.
Miranda L.
Cisco, IL

It only tastes good when. You are sick. Otherwise sprite just doesn't settle well in my house at all. We drink Pepsi products far more often.
Nicole F.
Nicole F.

The only soda I drink! Favorite all time soda hands down. Love the way it tastes and the fact that it helps me when j have an upset stomach.
Sue Ellen L.
Sue Ellen L.
Groton, CT

I buy this product a lot for every day use. For mix drink, if we are sick or just to have a nice glass of sprite. Love the refreshing taste.
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.

Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?
Nina R.
Nina R.

Does this work for heartburn ?

Join Now