Add a Photo

Photos (78)
Magira M.
Magira M.
Hollywood , Florida

when I do not get another brand I buy this, it is very sweet to my taste I do not buy the box if no individual parts
Dianna M.
Dianna M.
Temple Hills, MD

I love Sprite it is my all-time favorite whenever I am thirsty I must grab a Sprite this is definitely a must have.
Luz Maria M.
Luz Maria M.
Livonia, MI

This soda tastes good I'm not a big soda drinker but in some occasions I like drinking a little something different
domenica s.
domenica s.
sao paulo, embu das artes , parque luiza 2642

amo bem gelada , nun dia de calor , ou depois de comer algo salgado , essa sprite cai como uma luva de sabor ..humm
Jasmin R.
Jasmin R.

So good makes my tastbuds tingle . It helps when your sick also ! It tastes really good and better when it's cold .
Laura C.
Laura C.

This is a refreshing soda for the summertime! The kids love it's taste and crisp. That is what keeps us coming back
Melissa M.
Melissa M.
South Saint Paul, MN

Love the taste of this. It's refreshing get the joy of soda without caffeine. It's also great when not feeling well
Gleisys R.
Gleisys R.
Doral, FL

I like this beverage, is refreshing and have a nice flavor. Is not expensive, and have a nice size. I recommend it.
Lauren O.
Lauren O.

By far my favorite brand of lemon lime soda spray is my favorite to Pack for lunches or even to have with my dinner
Whitney C.
Whitney C.
Saint Louis, MO

I've recently been trying to stay off soda so I rarely drink any, but when I do I have a nice cold sprite in a can!
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.

Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Nina R.

Does this work for heartburn ?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?

Join Now