Sprite Lemon-Lime Soda uploaded by Crystal G.Sprite Lemon-Lime Soda uploaded by Toya A.Sprite Lemon-Lime Soda uploaded by vanessa r.See all 87 photos

BY SPRITE #3 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks

• Who wishes the cranberry sprite wasn'...Me!!! what was such a good dri... 1 Answers
  • What is your opinion about the lemon ...It's super refreshing, it does... 6 Answers
  • Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 ...Neither I would say Sundrop ho... 11 Answers
Photos (87)
Maryann T.
Maryann T.
I really enjoy this sprite. the price is good and i enjoy it better than some of its competitors
Amy Y.
Amy Y.
Newmarket , NH
Refreshing crisp tasting drink. This is one of my favorites and it really does quench my thirst.
Lori M.
Lori M.
La Porte, TX
Love Sprite! It's my go to soda if I'm going to drink soda. The taste is clean and just amazing!
Lindsey J.
Lindsey J.
Homestead, FL
Love Sprite. It is my go to when I have an upset stomach because I hate the taste of ginger ale.
Ashley H.
Ashley H.
Manassas, VA
I love sprite! I don't normally drink soda but I can't resist an ice cold sprite. So refreshing.
samantha s.
samantha s.
Masontown, PA
Sprite is a good soda to drink if you have an upset stomach. It acts just like ginger ale would.
Keeley W.
Keeley W.
Evansville, IN
I really only drink Sprite when I am super sick and can feel myself draining away, it has me out
Nhi P.
Nhi P.
Beaverton, Or
It's closest to water whenever I go to somewhere they don't have water. Refreshing and hydrated.
Maribel V.
Maribel V.
Bronx, NY
When u go to the beach u drink sprite to cool down. It feast so much better in the sun relaxing.
laura d.
laura d.
The only kind of soda that i like. i hate regular sodas. and it won't stain ur teeth like others
Christina F.
Christina F.
Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA
Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.
howell, MI
Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.
Do they make a cherry sprite?
Nina R.
Nina R.
Does this work for heartburn ?