Add a Photo

Photos (67)
Alessandra C.
Alessandra C.
Rio Verde/Goiás

Para quem gosta do azedinho do limão com um leve doce no final, esse é o refrigerante certocerto para você, é gostoso e não é enjoativo.
Florence K.
Florence K.
Surrey

Tastes like lemonade but the lime makes it taste slightly fruitier. Very affordable and lots of people love them so very easy to please.
Alexandra D.
Alexandra D.

es perfecta tiene el equilibrio perfecto entre gas y liquido me gusta su sabor por que no es ostigante, tiene el punto perfecto de dulce
Kayla h.
Kayla h.

I like Sprite and the flavor is awesome. Its affordable and also always available. I would recommend if your sick to have Sprite on hand
Maria R.
Maria R.

If I can't have a Dr.Pepper i"ll get Sprite. Sprite is my must have drink when I want a drink that has lemon and that has a good flavor.
anny g.
anny g.

gosto muito de sprite por que e muito bom recomendo você a tomar sprite por que e uma marca boa e gosto demais aprovo muito bem aprovado
Stephanie J.
Stephanie J.

This is a great soda. It's a bit expensive for its size (in my country) but I do like to and buy it every time I feel like drinking soda
Betsi S.
Betsi S.
Providence, RI

Me gusta tiene la cantidad de soda perfecta y el sabor puedo beberla siempre, si todas las sodas tuvieran menos calorias seria un exicto
Hannah B.
Hannah B.

Soo good! I drink sprite all the time! Its my family's go to drink as everyone loves it! I make sure to have sprite at home all the time
Kari M.
Kari M.
Huntington, IN

Love the taste of Sprite! This drink has a perfect balance of lemon and lime. It is my go to drink when I need a cool, bubbly refresher.
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?
Erica J.
Erica J.
Rocky Mount
Are there any punch recipes that include Sprite?
Evelyn C.
Evelyn C.
Isabela Puerto Rico

How i know how many calories have ?

Join Now