Add a Photo

Photos (83)
Felicity H.
Felicity H.
Woodward, OK
I love rhe non caffeine drinks. It's still soda but without as much of the bad stuff for you!!!!
Vanessa A.
Vanessa A.
E Stroudsburg, PA
Tastes great! Just like lemon lime and perfect when out in the summer sun! Especially for a bbq!
Palm Coast, FL
If I could I would drink Sprite everyday. It's so tasty and feels very refreshing. I love Sprite
Tori M.
Tori M.
I love sprite. It taste the best.
It makes my stomach feel better when it's upset.
Just love it.
Maribel V.
Maribel V.
Bronx, NY
When u go to the beach u drink sprite to cool down. It feast so much better in the sun relaxing.
Westminster, MD
When I go out to a restaurant I usually get this as my drink it quenches my thirst and I love it
Makayla K.
Makayla K.
Corpus Christi, TX
Sprite lemon lime soda is refreshing zesty bubbly and tasty you can meet go wrong with this soda
Ashley H.
Ashley H.
Manassas, VA
I love sprite! I don't normally drink soda but I can't resist an ice cold sprite. So refreshing.
Veronica C.
Veronica C.
Indio, CA
Omg!! I love it ... i really love it because is better then cocAcola i think but i love this one
Keeley W.
Keeley W.
Evansville, IN
I really only drink Sprite when I am super sick and can feel myself draining away, it has me out
Christina F.
Christina F.
Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA
Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.
Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.
Do they make a cherry sprite?
Nina R.
Nina R.
Does this work for heartburn ?