BY SPRITE #10 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks

Buy on Walmart*
Diaka T.
Bronx, NY
Its good. I still prefer Coca-Cola over it. But it has a nice refreshing lemon flavor to it.
Courtney D.
Highland, CA
A big fan of Sprite when I'm feeling under the weather. Tastes refreshing and is affordable.
I love this soda one of my favorite any restaurant i go to i always order a sprite love this
Caldriana S.
Favorite drink of all time. Hands down will be my favorite drink. Recommend this for anyone.
Jeanne S.
Holiday, FL
Favorite soda ever! Light lemon lime taste that send a refreshing burst down your taste buds
Marina A.
Mendota, CA
Great soda ! Specially because it's caffeine free ! Awesome taste, must have it in my fridge
CrystalandRocky T.
Dardanelle, AR
Great taste and very refreshing after a hot summer day . I can drink one of these in seconds
Angelica E.
Taste great without all of that extra caffeine. It's so refreshing especially on a hot day!!
Shonda C.
Nice and refreshing. I always want this when I am not feeling well. It is soft on the belly.
Brandy C.
Mecca, CA
When it comes to lemon flavored sodas I always purchase Sprint. I prefer this brand than 7Up
Christina F.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA
Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
howell, MI
Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Does this work for heartburn ?
Michelle K.
Do they make a cherry sprite?