Add a Photo

Photos (74)
Nesha C.
Nesha C.
Auburn, AL

Sprite is and always will be my favorite soft drink. It glides down your throat and quickly soothes your thirst.
Kaillen D.
Kaillen D.
Bee, VA

I love sprite so much! It's such a refreshing drink that I always keep on hand! I would definitely recommend it!
Mehgan A.
Mehgan A.
Buena Vista, GA

Sprite is amazing. Great taste, smells good to. A good drink choice to give my kids because it's caffeine free..
Heather P.
Heather P.
Lake Ozark, MO

Always need this for an upset stomach or a mixer for vodka. Light crisp flavor.
Usually on sale and easy to find
Kira S.
Kira S.
Phoenix, AZ

So refreshing actually. I drink it more then any other soda. I think it could use a more lemon lime taste though
kayla b.
kayla b.

my favorite drink , quenches my thirst and gives me energy and is very very very tasty. nice packaging and logos
Maria Elena E.
Maria Elena E.
Denver, CO

I love this soda because when ever I feel sick like throwing up it makes my stomach calm down and keep food down
Joanna C.
Joanna C.

Another one of my favorite drinks , I love drinking this every time I eat wings it's just the perfect combination
Gladys C.
Gladys C.

I love Sprite. It's my to go drink when I need something refreshing. Works so well with a upset stomach as well.
BRENDA R.
BRENDA R.

ABSOLUTELY MY FAVORITE! VERY REFRESHING AND GOOD WHEN YOU HAVE AN UPSET STOMACH TOO. GOOD WITH MIXED DRINKS TOO.
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.

Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?
Patrick S.
Patrick S.
caucaia

What is your opinion about the lemon flavor of the sprite?

Join Now