BY SPRITE #5 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks

Buy on Walmart*
Vanessa A.
Vanessa A.
E Stroudsburg, PA
Tastes great! Just like lemon lime and perfect when out in the summer sun! Especially for a bbq!
Lindsey J.
Lindsey J.
Homestead, FL
Love Sprite. It is my go to when I have an upset stomach because I hate the taste of ginger ale.
Ashley H.
Ashley H.
Manassas, VA
I love sprite! I don't normally drink soda but I can't resist an ice cold sprite. So refreshing.
Maryann T.
Maryann T.
I really enjoy this sprite. the price is good and i enjoy it better than some of its competitors
Elizabeth B.
Elizabeth B.
Hanceville, AL
love this non carbonated drinks. good for when your sick. or when your feeling good. good rather
Maribel V.
Maribel V.
Bronx, NY
When u go to the beach u drink sprite to cool down. It feast so much better in the sun relaxing.
samantha s.
samantha s.
Masontown, PA
Sprite is a good soda to drink if you have an upset stomach. It acts just like ginger ale would.
Nikki R.
Nikki R.
Mount Vernon, KY
It taste really good and it helps me when I'm sick idk why but I always need one while I'm sick.
Veronica C.
Veronica C.
Indio, CA
Omg!! I love it ... i really love it because is better then cocAcola i think but i love this one
Felicity H.
Felicity H.
Woodward, OK
I love rhe non caffeine drinks. It's still soda but without as much of the bad stuff for you!!!!
Christina F.
Christina F.
Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA
Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.
howell, MI
Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Nina R.
Does this work for heartburn ?
Ana S.
Ana S.
which is better 7up or sprite?