Add a Photo

Photos (56)
Kristi K.
Kristi K.
Wetumka, OK

this is good. i like it price is good. My grandkids like drinking it and its affordable not too expensive. good flavor
Shelbie S.
Shelbie S.

Sprite is by far my favorite soda. I prefer this over 7 up. I like how bubbly it is and it's very cool and refreshing.
Olga T.
Olga T.
Harlingen

I really enjoy this drink! I never thought I'd be able to stop drinking coke, but sprite made it so easy to drop coke!
Rachel S.
Rachel S.
Gastonia, NC

This is my kiddos favorite drink. Mom and dad love that it's caffeine free! Don't know what we'd do without our sprite
It is really good.:) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):) :) i take it too school and it is very tasty.:)
Viviane Oliveira Celestino V.
Viviane Oliveira Celestino V.
Governador Valadares

Esse refrigerante e maravilhoso , meu Deus bem geladinho e o melhor super indico fiquei muito satisfeita com ele amo .
Danna V.
Danna V.
Las Vegas, NV

This soda is so good I love it it's a must have at parties I love lemon sodas they are the best and have a great taste
Julie H.
Julie H.

I love lemon-lime sodas. It's just my favorite flavor lol. I either drink Sprite or 7 up with I want a lemon-lime soda
Katie C.
Katie C.
Wellford, SC

Who doesn't love sprite? My favorite soda! Best in the world! My family and I drink this when we have a upset stomach!
Lisa D.
Lisa D.
Williamson, WV

I like buying Sprite for my son because he likes soda but I don't like him having the caffeine and he loves the taste.
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?
Evelyn C.
Evelyn C.
Isabela Puerto Rico

How i know how many calories have ?
Misty M.
Misty M.
wellsford

Why has it got a strong lemon taste to i

Join Now