Add a Photo

#4 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks
Photos (78)
Veronica L.
Veronica L.

My children love sprite. It's more like obssesed. I like how good it taste on these hot summer days it's refreshing.
Jari M.
Jari M.

Sweet and refreshing. I prefer this soda cause the flavor is good and have more soda. The price is really affordable
Me gusta esta bebida obvio por el sabor y no es tan dulce creo por eso me gusta mucho sin más que decir buena bebida
Maria T.
Maria T.

Esta soda ami por lo general es mi faborita en todos los sitios de comida q boy pico la misma soda me gusta el sabor
Zulem S.
Zulem S.
Phoenix, AZ

Great soda it always goes good when you eat. It will also be good if the sprite they mad grape sprite soda in a can.
Elissa R.
Elissa R.
Glendora, CA

Me gusta el sabor cítrico de esta soda yo casi no tomo bebidas carbonatadas pero cuando lo hago siempre elijo sprite
Simky G.
Simky G.
New City, NY

Great soda that is very refreshing. It gives a light, airy feeling to you and I like it better than most other sodas
Magira M.
Magira M.
Hollywood , Florida

when I do not get another brand I buy this, it is very sweet to my taste I do not buy the box if no individual parts
Tristan D.
Tristan D.
Gladewater, TX

One of my very favorite drinks. This drink is sooooo refreshing. I absolutely love it and is one I will always love.
Celina M.
Celina M.
Santa Ana, CA

Sprite is my favorite soda! I drink it Every time I go out to a restaurant or anywhere that has it. It tastes great!
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.

Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Nina R.

Does this work for heartburn ?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?

Join Now