Add a Photo

#4 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks
Photos (80)
Monica M.
Monica M.

Nice, crisp, refreshing flavor. One of my favorite sodas. Waaay better than 7 Up! Definitely would recommend.
Mya S.
Mya S.
Bronx, NY

I don't usually drink soda but this is one I really like to drink from time to time.its tastes really good!!!
Chante L.
Chante L.

Very refreshing crisp take. Love to drink this when i have a cold and need to get my throat clear helps alot.
Tina M.
Tina M.
Boynton Beach, FL

Love sprite! So cool and refreshing.taste great on a hot sunny day. I love to drink sprite when it very cold.
Summer L.
Summer L.

Very great soda. Usually get this when going to restaurants to help settle my stomach when I eat to much lol.
Viviana A.
Viviana A.

Yum all day! I always order a sprite no ice at all restraints because it's so good and it doesn't water down.
April S.
April S.

Es de mis refrescos que tomo caí todos los días .ami me gusta que este bien helado apenas así me saber jajaja
eslery c.
eslery c.
Doral, Florida

me gusta mucho!
es muy buena y refrescante
su empaque en muy practico y cabe en cualquier espacio, me encanta
Elise L.
Elise L.
Lake Charles, LA

I love Sprite I'll be buying more in the future, keep up the good work thank y'all! Y'all are a great company
Lily G.
Lily G.
San Ramon, CA

You can never go wrong with SPRITE! Delicious! Especially getting ready to have movie night and popcorn! Yes!
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.

Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Nina R.

Does this work for heartburn ?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?

Join Now