Add a Photo

#2 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks
Photos (80)
dianna f.
dianna f.

one of my fav sodas of all time, i cant help but not stop drinking this soda. its better than coke in my opinion
Steve S.
Steve S.
Applegate, MI

Great mixer, prefer bottles for mixing over cans though. You have to be dedicated to not spilling with the cans.
olga d.
olga d.
Staten Island, NY

its a great drink doesn't have any coloring in it. its refreshing and tastes graet. its loved by kids and adults
kayla b.
kayla b.

my favorite drink , quenches my thirst and gives me energy and is very very very tasty. nice packaging and logos
Gladys C.
Gladys C.

I love Sprite. It's my to go drink when I need something refreshing. Works so well with a upset stomach as well.
Jasmin L.
Jasmin L.
Caledonia, MS

I love drinking sprite because I know it's like really cold and when it's really cold it feels good on my throat
Nikole N.
Nikole N.
Laurel Hill, FL

A little too sweet for me. I miss the pure sugar recipe over the corn syrup with any soda. Especially, this one!
Tangier M.
Tangier M.
Livingston, CA

Like how it doesn't have caffeine and it's good for when I don't want something that will keep me up all night.
Bahtyah J.
Bahtyah J.
Meridian, MS

This is the best lemon lime soda I have ever have. It taste so amazing and helps when you have an upset stomach
Melissa H.
Melissa H.
Austwell, TX

My kids drink Sprite and love it!! I like to buy it when it is on sale if not then I will buy the store brand!!
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.

Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?
Nina R.
Nina R.

Does this work for heartburn ?

Join Now