Add a Photo

#3 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks
Photos (56)
Mariam B.
Mariam B.

Its soda. Its enjoyed if you like the lemon lime flavor. what is there to review? if you like lemon lime this is good.
Gabrielle R.
Gabrielle R.
Mogi Mirim, SP

I super recommend sprite! It's a refreshing pop and the lemon makes it even better!! You can also use it for recipies!
Karina T.
Karina T.

No hay nada más refrescante que una rica sprit heladita en pleno verano lo amo me encanta el sabor es lo mejor que hay
Jennifer R.
Jennifer R.

A great, flavourful soda. Great to pop open a can at a summer bbq. Delicious. Great for parties%picnics/ large events.
Sabrina G.
Sabrina G.
Mesa, AZ

Always a big fan of coke products, and this is no exception. It's crisp, refreshing, and the best thing for a hot day.
Monike D.
Monike D.
Everett, MA

Its so refreshing when i'm trusty to drink a very cold sprite lemon-lime soda... here in my home never miss this soda!
Andrea B.
Andrea B.

My absolute favorite! With light ice it's a great taste! I drink it when I want a good taste but not a caffeine hype..
Kristi K.
Kristi K.
Wetumka, OK

this is good. i like it price is good. My grandkids like drinking it and its affordable not too expensive. good flavor
Shelbie S.
Shelbie S.

Sprite is by far my favorite soda. I prefer this over 7 up. I like how bubbly it is and it's very cool and refreshing.
Olga T.
Olga T.
Harlingen

I really enjoy this drink! I never thought I'd be able to stop drinking coke, but sprite made it so easy to drop coke!
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?
Evelyn C.
Evelyn C.
Isabela Puerto Rico

How i know how many calories have ?
Misty M.
Misty M.
wellsford

Why has it got a strong lemon taste to i

Join Now