BY SPRITE #5 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks

Buy on Walmart*
Felicity H.
Felicity H.
Woodward, OK
I love rhe non caffeine drinks. It's still soda but without as much of the bad stuff for you!!!!
Lindsey J.
Lindsey J.
Homestead, FL
Love Sprite. It is my go to when I have an upset stomach because I hate the taste of ginger ale.
Vanessa A.
Vanessa A.
E Stroudsburg, PA
Tastes great! Just like lemon lime and perfect when out in the summer sun! Especially for a bbq!
Maryann T.
Maryann T.
I really enjoy this sprite. the price is good and i enjoy it better than some of its competitors
Lori M.
Lori M.
La Porte, TX
Love Sprite! It's my go to soda if I'm going to drink soda. The taste is clean and just amazing!
Maribel V.
Maribel V.
Bronx, NY
When u go to the beach u drink sprite to cool down. It feast so much better in the sun relaxing.
Amy Y.
Amy Y.
Newmarket , NH
Refreshing crisp tasting drink. This is one of my favorites and it really does quench my thirst.
Nikki R.
Nikki R.
Mount Vernon, KY
It taste really good and it helps me when I'm sick idk why but I always need one while I'm sick.
Dareen A.
Dareen A.
Tullahoma, TN
Such a delicious and nourishing citrus taste. It is filled with flavor and it is very enjoyable.
Ashley P.
Ashley P.
Lots of flavor and a light addition to my meal. Way too much sugar for daily consumption though.
Christina F.
Christina F.
Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA
Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.
howell, MI
Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Nina R.
Does this work for heartburn ?
Ana S.
Ana S.
which is better 7up or sprite?