BY SPRITE #2 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks

Buy on Jet.com*
Ashley H.
Ashley H.
Manassas, VA
I love sprite! I don't normally drink soda but I can't resist an ice cold sprite. So refreshing.
Alyssa G.
Alyssa G.
I love sprite!! Its my go to when I'm not feeling well or if I just want something refreshing :)
Montanna H.
Montanna H.
Polo, Mo
We always have a case of sprite at home. It's so refreshing and it's great for an upset stomach!
Elizabeth B.
Elizabeth B.
Hanceville, AL
love this non carbonated drinks. good for when your sick. or when your feeling good. good rather
Felicity H.
Felicity H.
Woodward, OK
I love rhe non caffeine drinks. It's still soda but without as much of the bad stuff for you!!!!
Tori M.
Tori M.
I love sprite. It taste the best.
It makes my stomach feel better when it's upset.
Just love it.
Kayla L.
Kayla L.
Kerrville, TX
Sprite is so good one of my favorites has such an amazing flavor !!! Especially mcdonalds Sprite
Lindsey J.
Lindsey J.
Homestead, FL
Love Sprite. It is my go to when I have an upset stomach because I hate the taste of ginger ale.
Maryann T.
Maryann T.
I really enjoy this sprite. the price is good and i enjoy it better than some of its competitors
Maribel V.
Maribel V.
Bronx, NY
When u go to the beach u drink sprite to cool down. It feast so much better in the sun relaxing.
Christina F.
Christina F.
Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA
Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.
howell, MI
Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Nina R.
Does this work for heartburn ?
Ana S.
Ana S.
which is better 7up or sprite?