Add a Photo

Photos (74)
Jaz T.
Jaz T.
Lorain, OH

Sprite is my favorite drink, it is so fresh and crisp. It has a nice lemon lime flavor which is hard to find, I could drink a whole 12 pack!!
Skylar R.
Skylar R.
Green Bay, WI

Sprite Lemon-Lime Soda has been one of my favorite drinks since I was a little kid. Amazing flavor, and would highly recommend it for anyone.
Casey J.
Casey J.

I love sprite for a really warm day! Its so refreshing and the fizz is enjoyable! I love lemons and limes aswel so this is the perfect drink!
Amy W.
Amy W.

This helped me get through the dreaded stomach virus last week. Lost 11 lbs in 3 days and Sprite and crackers is what I managed to keep down.
Kirsten H.
Kirsten H.
Sheridan, OR

Good to settle stomach aches. That's how my mom always taught me. The taste is good but I'd like more flavor selections other than lemon lime
Ashleigh S.
Ashleigh S.
Winfield, WV

I drink sprite on a regular bases . I also always have it in my fridge. I drink it a lot when I'm sick because it helps calm my stomach down.
ilene j.
ilene j.
Coral Springs, FL

My daughter likes this. She loves lime so this is great for her. I only buy a small amount at a time or she will drink them all up right away
Noemi M.
Noemi M.
Browns Mills, NJ

I love sprite! This is always one of my favorite choices. If it's not coke I can always go for sprite. It's not too bubbly it's just perfect.
Maggie P.
Maggie P.
Grovetown, GA

Sprite is good when you want soda but no caffeine. For some reason it always makes me burp a lot...usually more than drinking any other soda.
Nay G.
Nay G.
Salt Lake City, UT

One of favorite the taste of lemon while u drinking it for momments u think u having a lemanade drink and not soda which i find kinda amazing
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.

Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?
Nina R.
Nina R.

Does this work for heartburn ?

Join Now