Add a Photo

Photos (83)
veronica g.
veronica g.
Dallas, TX
this is jesus in my mouth , but to be honest its better cold not a big fan of the diet one though
Daisy L.
Daisy L.
Sprite is probably one of my favorites! I love the refreshing taste especially in the summer time
Dareen A.
Dareen A.
Tullahoma, TN
Such a delicious and nourishing citrus taste. It is filled with flavor and it is very enjoyable.
Juanice A.
Juanice A.
Jacksonville, TX
I usually drink Sprite when I'm not feeling well. I also give it to my family when they are ill.
I have only tried this, I can say it is delicious and refreshing I would like a new presentation
Sarah M.
Sarah M.
Westminster, MD
When I go out to a restaurant I usually get this as my drink it quenches my thirst and I love it
Teresa S.
Teresa S.
Edmonton, KY
Always try and keep Sprite on hands for ourselves and guests The best lemon-line soda on market!
Ashley P.
Ashley P.
Lots of flavor and a light addition to my meal. Way too much sugar for daily consumption though.
Lindsey J.
Lindsey J.
Homestead, FL
Love Sprite. It is my go to when I have an upset stomach because I hate the taste of ginger ale.
Elizabeth B.
Elizabeth B.
Hanceville, AL
love this non carbonated drinks. good for when your sick. or when your feeling good. good rather
Christina F.
Christina F.
Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA
Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.
Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Nina R.
Does this work for heartburn ?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.
Do they make a cherry sprite?