Add a Photo

#4 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks
Photos (79)
April S.
April S.

Es de mis refrescos que tomo caí todos los días .ami me gusta que este bien helado apenas así me saber jajaja
Jessica S.
Jessica S.
Shelton, CT

I try not to drink soda too often but when I do I usually go for a sprite. Great taste and really refreshing!
Natasha L.
Natasha L.
Ocean Grove, NJ

I love Sprite. It taste great and is refreshing. It has a great lime lemon flavor. It helps my stomach aches.
Alisha W.
Alisha W.
Philadelphia, PA

Whenever we have a party, we always have sprite. Everyone loves this soda because it is crisp and refreshing.
Chante L.
Chante L.

Very refreshing crisp take. Love to drink this when i have a cold and need to get my throat clear helps alot.
rebecca h.
rebecca h.
Danville, KY

Sprite is a delicious soda. its caffeine free so a good drink for when you want soda, but not a lot of sugar.
Elise L.
Elise L.
Lake Charles, LA

I love Sprite I'll be buying more in the future, keep up the good work thank y'all! Y'all are a great company
Susana L.
Susana L.
Miramar, FL

Best soda after the cocacola but the flavor its so good. You should drink it very cool for refreshing effects
Andrea G.
Andrea G.

Loveee spriteee. I honestly like sprite better than coke. Is there anyone out there that thinks the same ? 🙋🏻
Bo L.
Bo L.
Grapevine, TX

I love sprite. I like it more than the other competitors. It's affordable and there is a crisper taste to it.
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.

Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Nina R.

Does this work for heartburn ?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?

Join Now