Add a Photo

Photos (66)
Abigayle S.
Abigayle S.
Louisville, KY

My favorite classic Lemon Lime soda! Always refreshing, and never dissapoints. I pick it up on my way home from work almost every day.
Marissa R.
Marissa R.

Love the lemon lime taste of sprite. Affordable and usually easy to find at any store. Recommend to those who do not like dark drinks!
Jessica D.
Jessica D.
Mason City, IL

We usually keep a 12 pack around the house somewhere. Don't drink it all the time, but nice to have on hand in case of a stomach ache!
Scott M.
Scott M.
Belleville, NJ

A great refreshing taste alone or with a meal...I drink it all the time. A light, subtle taste that leaves their competitors behind...
Na'ilah S.
Na'ilah S.

Sprite lemon lime soda is a classic, crisp, and refreshing taste. Its not an over powering sugar drink that pairs well with your meal.
Tina L.
Tina L.
Bullhead City, AZ

I always drink Sprite when I do drink soda. I sometimes need the carbonation and Sprite is usually my go to beverage for some bubbles.
Antoinette L.
Antoinette L.
Hannibal

I really love sprite. It's basically my most favorite soda by far. If you want a somewhat sweet, carbonated drink you should try this!
Monserrat M.
Monserrat M.
Sun Valley, NV

I enjoy drink this and many other sodas each day, it's an addiction. I just love the flavor each one especially this one and Coca Cola
Roger T.
Roger T.

Sprite is one of my favorites soda drinks that i really enjoy, taste really good for me and it has an accessible price that i will pay
Marlee W.
Marlee W.
Saint Louis, MO

I love it. It is my absolute favorite soda. I really love the carbonation. My mom, dad, brother, grandma, and grandpa think otherwise.
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?
Nina R.
Nina R.

Does this work for heartburn ?
Evelyn C.
Evelyn C.
Isabela Puerto Rico

How i know how many calories have ?

Join Now