BY SPRITE #10 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks

Buy on Walmart*
Janna B.
Washougal, WA
My granddaughter loves sprite, so I buy it for her.
She loves the taste of the lemon and lime
Ariela S.
Rosedale, NY
Sprite is delicious. I personally do not drink dark soda and I am happy that sprite is light.
Jeanette L.
Charlotte, NC
Sprite Lemon Lime soda is delicious. Love the crisp taste it has. Price is always reasonable.
Jannessah F.
Akron, OH
I drik dprite all the time its my favirote pop i could drink this forever i buy a lot of these
Ava H.
Katy, TX
personally my favorite soda. taste great and good price. love this soda with lunch and dinner
Shania H.
Hibbing, MN
I quite drinking caffeinated beverages so Sprite is a great option for me. It tastes so good.
Cristy B.
Austin, TX
Has a great taste. Perfect for a hot summer. Been drinking this for as long as I can remember
Lanjo N.
The lemon flavor good substitute for lemonade with a little kick to it. Recommend this flavor
Andrew M.
Orem, UT
A must have addition to any collection of sodas for those outdoor parties during the summer!
Kelly C.
Spring Hope, NC
I love Sprite who doesn't lol! It's way better than Sierra Mist, they aren't even comparable
Christina F.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA
Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
howell, MI
Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Does this work for heartburn ?
Michelle K.
Do they make a cherry sprite?