Add a Photo

#2 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks
Photos (80)
kayla b.
kayla b.

my favorite drink , quenches my thirst and gives me energy and is very very very tasty. nice packaging and logos
Eileen M.
Eileen M.

A very good soda. A classic flavour that isn't to harsh like a cola can be sometimes. It's gentle and flavourful
BRENDA R.
BRENDA R.

ABSOLUTELY MY FAVORITE! VERY REFRESHING AND GOOD WHEN YOU HAVE AN UPSET STOMACH TOO. GOOD WITH MIXED DRINKS TOO.
Staceia F.
Staceia F.

It so cool an refershing. This is a real good drink thar i would recommend. This is the number one drink i like.
Maria Elena E.
Maria Elena E.
Denver, CO

I love this soda because when ever I feel sick like throwing up it makes my stomach calm down and keep food down
Rosa M.
Rosa M.
Stockton, CA

I don't drink much soda but when I do this is my favorite soda I love the bubbling when you pour it in to a cup.
Vanessa S.
Vanessa S.
Plainfield, IL

Love Sprite. We use it when the kids get sick as well and it helps upset stomachs! It's smooth and tastes great!
Kaillen D.
Kaillen D.
Bee, VA

I love sprite so much! It's such a refreshing drink that I always keep on hand! I would definitely recommend it!
Kira S.
Kira S.
Phoenix, AZ

So refreshing actually. I drink it more then any other soda. I think it could use a more lemon lime taste though
Erin M.
Erin M.

Love Sprite! It's definitely refreshing, especially in the Florida heat and even helps to settle upset stomachs.
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.

Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?
Nina R.
Nina R.

Does this work for heartburn ?