Add a Photo

Photos (83)
Kanisha J.
Kanisha J.
Everett, WA
Sprite is my favorite drink. I love the fresh taste and how crisp it is especially when ice cold!
Devonne R.
Devonne R.
Dodge City, Ks
Very original flavor, it's refreshing to drink and once you take that First sip its just so good.
Nelly S.
Nelly S.
Troy, NY
Me and my grandma love this so much I love the taste it so amazing I just over all love this soda
Stephanie C.
Stephanie C.
Soddy Daisy, TN
Sprite is so delicious. Everyone should drink sprite it is bubbly and yummy and tastey and fizzy.
tameka d.
tameka d.
West Palm Beach, FL
I love this soda with my fav chips..I always drink them ...very refreshing.. I love it ..try it!!
Nancy Q.
Nancy Q.
Tulsa, Ok
It's a really refreshing drink not to sweet and has a great taste specially when it's extra cold.
Breanna W.
Breanna W.
I love drinking sprite when I have a stomach and I love the lemon taste. I would drink it all day
Kimberly B.
Kimberly B.
Nazareth, PA
Sprite is very refreshing and doesn't leave me feeling full and bloated like darker colored soda.
carol c.
carol c.
Hastings, NY
Love sprite its a freaking taste love taste love how it just bubbles its my good choice of a soda
Ashley G.
Ashley G.
I absolutely love sprite it is my number one drink to pick I always order a sprite at restaurants
Christina F.
Christina F.
Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA
Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.
Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Nina R.
Does this work for heartburn ?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.
Do they make a cherry sprite?