BY SPRITE #5 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks

Buy on Walmart*
Danielle P.
Danielle P.
Only soda i will drink! really good for an upset stomach! It is a little higher than other sodas!
Devonne R.
Devonne R.
Dodge City, Ks
Very original flavor, it's refreshing to drink and once you take that First sip its just so good.
Angelica S.
Angelica S.
Great taste, Lemon lime flavor in every drink. I would recommend to buy. Kids also like the taste
Palm Coast, FL
If I could I would drink Sprite everyday. It's so tasty and feels very refreshing. I love Sprite
Dareen A.
Dareen A.
Tullahoma, TN
Such a delicious and nourishing citrus taste. It is filled with flavor and it is very enjoyable.
Keeley W.
Keeley W.
Evansville, IN
I really only drink Sprite when I am super sick and can feel myself draining away, it has me out
Vanessa A.
Vanessa A.
E Stroudsburg, PA
Tastes great! Just like lemon lime and perfect when out in the summer sun! Especially for a bbq!
Nhi P.
Nhi P.
Beaverton, Or
It's closest to water whenever I go to somewhere they don't have water. Refreshing and hydrated.
Westminster, MD
When I go out to a restaurant I usually get this as my drink it quenches my thirst and I love it
laura d.
laura d.
The only kind of soda that i like. i hate regular sodas. and it won't stain ur teeth like others
Christina F.
Christina F.
Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA
Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.
howell, MI
Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Nina R.
Does this work for heartburn ?
Ana S.
Ana S.
which is better 7up or sprite?