BY SPRITE #10 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks

Buy on Walmart*
Gabriela L.
Sprite ! Can't have enough . It's my favorite with ice and hot day it's the best thing ever !
Samantha P.
I like this most of all sodas. I like that it doesn't stain your teeth like the darker sodas.
aracely m.
Marysville, CA
I love sprite, its my son's favorite soda... He likes to drink it........ Ijnakldj mkisbnfiml
Hannah B.
I don't drink Sprite often but I do enjoy it! Great drink and feels lighter than other sodas!
Julie W.
Fayetteville, TN
I love the crisp refreshing taste of Sprite. It's always my go to when we have upset bellies!
Lanjo N.
The lemon flavor good substitute for lemonade with a little kick to it. Recommend this flavor
Mariam S.
Lafayette, CA
Super delicious, very refreshing. Doesn't taste like every other soda. It's unique and tasty!
Sara S.
Muse, PA
Sprite is a great product. Its cool n refreshing. I love a light soda over ice on a warm day.
Yesenia V.
Salem, OR
My favorite lemon soda. I love sprite very tasty especially if you like lemon flavored sodas.
Megan R.
Washington, PA
One of my favorite pops, very refreshing, does go flat quicker than other pops. Great flavor!
Christina F.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA
Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
howell, MI
Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Does this work for heartburn ?
Michelle K.
Do they make a cherry sprite?