Add a Photo

#4 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks
Photos (74)
BRENDA R.
BRENDA R.

ABSOLUTELY MY FAVORITE! VERY REFRESHING AND GOOD WHEN YOU HAVE AN UPSET STOMACH TOO. GOOD WITH MIXED DRINKS TOO.
kayla b.
kayla b.

my favorite drink , quenches my thirst and gives me energy and is very very very tasty. nice packaging and logos
Gladys C.
Gladys C.

I love Sprite. It's my to go drink when I need something refreshing. Works so well with a upset stomach as well.
Elizabeth M.
Elizabeth M.
Siler City, NC

I work at a McDonald's and I offen find myself having Sprite during my break or any time it isn't busy. Love it.
Jimena Q.
Jimena Q.

one of my favorites , its fresh , delicious and good for reunions , nice flavor too , its a really good soda ...
Steve S.
Steve S.
Applegate, MI

Great mixer, prefer bottles for mixing over cans though. You have to be dedicated to not spilling with the cans.
Kennedi W.
Kennedi W.

Its a nice clear tastey beverage and its also thirst quenching. Plus it helps with upset stomach. SO RECOMMENDED
Maria L.
Maria L.
Dundalk, MD

Only drink when I'm at a bar. great mixer with vodka to give it a little flavor. still great when its by itself.
Katie H.
Katie H.
Hamilton, GA

Delicious and refreshing. I don't drink sprite that often but it does make for a nice change every now and then.
Melanie S.
Melanie S.
Bronx, NY

Hands down the best drink ever. I'm addicted to Sprite lol has a great crispy flavor especially when served cold
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.

Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?
Patrick S.
Patrick S.
caucaia

What is your opinion about the lemon flavor of the sprite?

Join Now