Add a Photo

Photos (56)
Destiny W.
Destiny W.
Detroit, MI

Really fast for a party and the flavor is good. It's a bit bubbly, like any other soda, so I just shake the bubbles out
Jenni P.
Jenni P.
Dallas, TX

Soooo refreshing! This is my favorite soda and its a lot less harsh than the dark colored sodas like coke or dr pepper!
Nicole D.
Nicole D.
Portsmouth, OH

This is my go to pop/soda. Just wish the calories wasn't so high. Will defiantly buy this again. Quenches your thirst.
Larissa Q.
Larissa Q.
Macomb, MI

I love sprite you it's the best brand. It's God for those days you just want a light soda that doesn't feel too heavy!
sylvia L.
sylvia L.
Brooklyn, NY

Sprite is a classic. I don't drink soda very often, but once in a while when I want to cheat a bit - I enjoy a sprite.
Louisa W.
Louisa W.
Brooklyn, NY

The only soda I was allowed to drink as a child. Love this. Quality is right on point and I will continue to purchase.
Hope B.
Hope B.
Mobile, AL

It's great for when you don't feel good. It's not as bad as coke. Plus it is clear and doesn't stain your teeth as bad
Katie R.
Katie R.
Orangevale, CA

Sprite is light and refreshing. Lots of bubbles and stays carbonated for long periods of time. Easy to drink a lot of.
Ishalee T.
Ishalee T.
Bronx, NY

It's a good drink if you like the taste if lemon I'm not big on this one but it's not bad either I perfee the original
Meaghan M.
Meaghan M.

Delicious and refreshing. I also appreciate the fact that this is a clear liquid because I tend to spill on my clothes
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?
Evelyn C.
Evelyn C.
Isabela Puerto Rico

How i know how many calories have ?
Misty M.
Misty M.
wellsford

Why has it got a strong lemon taste to i

Join Now