BY SPRITE #5 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks

Buy on Walmart*
Ashley H.
Ashley H.
Manassas, VA
I love sprite! I don't normally drink soda but I can't resist an ice cold sprite. So refreshing.
Alyssa G.
Alyssa G.
I love sprite!! Its my go to when I'm not feeling well or if I just want something refreshing :)
I have only tried this, I can say it is delicious and refreshing I would like a new presentation
Makayla K.
Makayla K.
Corpus Christi, TX
Sprite lemon lime soda is refreshing zesty bubbly and tasty you can meet go wrong with this soda
Elizabeth B.
Elizabeth B.
Hanceville, AL
love this non carbonated drinks. good for when your sick. or when your feeling good. good rather
Megan H.
Megan H.
Hanover, PA
I don't drink any other sofa except for Sprite. Light crisp refreshing. I don't trust dark sodas
Felicity H.
Felicity H.
Woodward, OK
I love rhe non caffeine drinks. It's still soda but without as much of the bad stuff for you!!!!
Tori M.
Tori M.
I love sprite. It taste the best.
It makes my stomach feel better when it's upset.
Just love it.
Dareen A.
Dareen A.
Tullahoma, TN
Such a delicious and nourishing citrus taste. It is filled with flavor and it is very enjoyable.
Kayla L.
Kayla L.
Kerrville, TX
Sprite is so good one of my favorites has such an amazing flavor !!! Especially mcdonalds Sprite
Christina F.
Christina F.
Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA
Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.
howell, MI
Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Nina R.
Does this work for heartburn ?
Ana S.
Ana S.
which is better 7up or sprite?