Add a Photo

Photos (80)
Blanca Z.
Blanca Z.
Los Angeles, CA

When I don't feel like drinking a flavored carbonated drink I drink sprite. Mainly because its clean and crisp
Jade M.
Jade M.
Casa Grande, AZ

I love Sprite!! It's one of my favorite sodas😊 And it is a very relaxing and helps with stomach ache problems.
Andrea T.
Andrea T.

It is amazing. It makes you burp a lot so I do not recommend drinking a lot at a time in public. Just a tip :]
AMANDA R.
AMANDA R.
Paterson, Nj

I love Sprite. It's sparkling and crisp. No better lemon lime soda on the planet to me. Why is Sprite so good?
Destinee B.
Destinee B.
Arabi

Natural and normal tastes best to me! They need to stick to what is best and not try to switch up on products.
Jessica A.
Jessica A.
Los Angeles, CA

Refreshing and helps burp when really bloated and full.

Would definitely recommend! Especially in party events
Evelyn C.
Evelyn C.
Maywood, Ca

My all time favorite! I dislike dark sodas. I love sprite!! I don't drink it often but it's still my favorite.
Hannah B.
Hannah B.
El Cajon

Sprite is so refereahsing and I love to drink it regularly. I buy this all the time and have it at restaurants
Annie K.
Annie K.

Sprite is such a refreshing drink when you want a non dark soda. It's delicious with lots of ice on a hot day!
Zahirah A.
Zahirah A.
Dearborn, MI

The best for when u had a big meal nd u need a great burp. Helps every time cleans my thirst. AwAwesome flavor
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.

Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Nina R.

Does this work for heartburn ?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?

Join Now