Add a Photo

Photos (80)
Steve S.
Steve S.
Applegate, MI

Great mixer, prefer bottles for mixing over cans though. You have to be dedicated to not spilling with the cans.
Sherryl L.
Sherryl L.
Sayreville, NJ

The best lemon lime soda on the market. I love a cool refreshing Sprite. It's just the right amount of sweetness
Kira S.
Kira S.
Phoenix, AZ

So refreshing actually. I drink it more then any other soda. I think it could use a more lemon lime taste though
Katie H.
Katie H.
Hamilton, GA

Delicious and refreshing. I don't drink sprite that often but it does make for a nice change every now and then.
kayla b.
kayla b.

my favorite drink , quenches my thirst and gives me energy and is very very very tasty. nice packaging and logos
Heather P.
Heather P.
Lake Ozark, MO

Always need this for an upset stomach or a mixer for vodka. Light crisp flavor.
Usually on sale and easy to find
Maria L.
Maria L.
Dundalk, MD

Only drink when I'm at a bar. great mixer with vodka to give it a little flavor. still great when its by itself.
Kaillen D.
Kaillen D.
Bee, VA

I love sprite so much! It's such a refreshing drink that I always keep on hand! I would definitely recommend it!
Maria M.
Maria M.
Homestead, FL

I like the lemon lime sprite. It is very tasty and light. I like how how it doesn't leave you with a sour taste.
Vanessa S.
Vanessa S.
Plainfield, IL

Love Sprite. We use it when the kids get sick as well and it helps upset stomachs! It's smooth and tastes great!
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.

Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?
Nina R.
Nina R.

Does this work for heartburn ?

Join Now