Add a Photo

Photos (80)
Anna S.
Anna S.
Highland Hgts, KY

sprite is something I grew up on and continually drink now. I like the sweeter taste that Sprite has compared to other brands. The packaging is easy and I like the smaller cans as well. It is good value for the taste. I recommend to others, especially those with kids!
Kayla B.
Kayla B.
Saint Joseph, MO

Refreshing to drink when cold and great at room temperature for upset bellies. My kids always request Sprite when they are sick. I like how convenient it is to find, anywhere from grocery stores to gas stations. I regularly buy this product and will continue to do so.
Christine P.
Christine P.
Seattle, Wa

Ever since I was a young girl if I didn't feel my best I could always count on Sprite to make me feel refreshed. If I wanted to make a chocolate or Italian soda I knew Sprite would help me out. Even when I was in the mood for a Shirley temple Sprite never let me down!
Kelsey F.
Kelsey F.
Gladstone, MI

This is a great non-caffeinated beverage that is carbonated but won't keep me up into all hours of the night! Definitely meets and expectations and continues to do so! I prefer sprite over sierra mist personally, I would recommend this! There isn't any caffeine in it!
Kate M.
Kate M.

This has always been one of my favorite drinks, from sick days drinking it to make me feel better, to hot summer days drinking it to cool me down, Sprite is one of my go to drinks. Although, lately I have been trying to cut down on sugar so I opt for the diet version
Darla W.
Darla W.
Naugatuck, CT

Sprite is an all time classic. Its lemon lime flavor is so good it is probably the most healthy carbonated drink lol, but its not my all time favorite. I do drink it time to time and it does quench those thirst periods when needed. I would recommend this to everyone.
Ariel H.
Ariel H.

Very light and refreshing. My son drinks it all the time. I only drink it when am not feeling well. It help to smooth a ill stomach. When find it all sale a lot and keep some in the house at all time. I think Sprite is a lighter way to drink a soft drink than others.
Samantha G.
Samantha G.
Brandon, FL

Sprite is my go to drink. I do not like dark drinks but I like the carbonation in sodas. Sprite gives me a refreshing boost when I am tired of water. I always have loved sprite and I always will. Walgreens has the 12 pack 3 for $9 and I stock up every chance I get :)
lDawn C.
lDawn C.
Elizabeth City, NC

Sprite is something we keep in the house all the time it's very refreshing on a hot day and it's really good it doesn't overpower when you up have it with a meal like I say it's here all the time it's a huge it have no caffeine and that's a big thing I love my Sprite
Elizabeth G.
Elizabeth G.
El Monte , CA

Good and refreshing! I crave these when it's so hot and I get really thirsty, it really cools me down. They're not too sweet but I always make sure when I drink any type of soda to use a lot of ice to tone it down a bit and make sure it's extra cold for better taste.
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.

Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?
Nina R.
Nina R.

Does this work for heartburn ?