Add a Photo

Photos (67)
Hannah W.
Hannah W.
Midland

This is a great original flavor that's been around forever. I believe Sprite is better than Sierra Mist because it's less fizzy and has more of the syrup flavor. This is a great soda to drink with meals because it doesn't have a strong flavor that overpowers the food you're eating.
Jocelyn B.
Jocelyn B.
Yreka, CA

My whole families favorite soft drink is sprite. I would say its because it doesn't have so many other chemicals that the other sodas gave but I'm not quite sure. but i love thats its clear and that it doesn't taste as sweet as all the other sodas. I always recommend it when i go out.
Lara P.
Lara P.
Chesnee, SC

Out of all of the soda choices out there, #Sprite is my favorite. It has a crisp, fresh citrus flavor better than all competing brands. I have been buying #Sprite for years. It meets all of my expectations in a soda. Fresh and refreshing. I would and do recommend #Sprite to others.
Megan K.
Megan K.
Fort Polk, LA

Sprite is a refreshing drink, with crisp flavor. It quenches your thirst with great taste and that fizzy carbonation that keeps you coming back for more. My favorite thing about Sprite is it is caffeine free! If you haven't tried Sprite yet, I definitely recommend you try it soon!
Mindy S.
Mindy S.
Appleton, WI

This is the soda I drink the most. It tastes good and is very refreshing. Its also good for me cause its a clear soda somewhat. I love all the different ways I can get this. 2 liter bottles, 20 ounce bottles, mini bottles or 12 pack of cans. I drink this to settle my stomach also.
Taylor A.
Taylor A.
Hustonville, KY

I absolutely love Sprite. I love this when my stomach hurts or I don't feel that well. I also love the fact that it does not have caffine in it. This is the best lemon lime soda that they have on the market. This soda is totally worth it. It is for sure the best I have ever tasted
Madeline W.
Madeline W.
Green Bay, WI

My favorite lemon lime soda! It's so crisp and refreshing and it's my favorite to drink in the summertime. It's almost always on sale for a great deal and Sierra Mist doesn't hold a candle to it. I am excited for summer to come around so I can enjoy my favorite summer drink again.
TAYLOR S.
TAYLOR S.
Orlando, FL

THIS IS THE BEST DRINK IN AMERICA I CANNOT TELL YOU ANYTHING THAT LITERALLY PAIRS WITH ANYTHING. i LOVE IT SO MUCH. I AM GOING TO THE STORE RIGHT NOW AND BREAKING EVERY SOCCER MOM IN LINE TO GET IT NOW. BYE . ITS SOOOOOO GOOD OMG. I WISH I COULD GIVE IT MORE THAN 5 STARS. LIKE 12.
Sam a.
Sam a.
Detroit, MI

I love this! Especially when I have a cold or it's that time of month..(TMI I know) but this definitely helps me feel better I remember being sick as a kid and my dad would just bring me a whole box of sprite and I could swear I felt so much better within an hour! Ahhh memories❤️️
Sara C.
Sara C.
Brooklyn, NY

this drinks is amazing that lemon lime flavor adds so much goodness into it the flavor tastes amazing and the gas thats in it makes it even better. this drink is packaging is a classic package its not to crazy. i would totally buy this drink again. this drink is totally recomended
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?
Erica J.
Erica J.
Rocky Mount
Are there any punch recipes that include Sprite?
Evelyn C.
Evelyn C.
Isabela Puerto Rico

How i know how many calories have ?

Join Now