Add a Photo

Photos (55)
Melanie N.
Melanie N.
Williston, FL

Soda of choice for my kids to have. I try to keep a 12 pack in the house just for them to have every now and then as a special treat for them after school. And its great when they have them on sell at the store. Have kids this is a better choice of a soft drink for them.
Nichole H.
Nichole H.
Mechanicsburg, PA

OMG!!! AAAAAHHHH!!! Sprite Lemon- Lime Soda is one of the best thirst quenching sodas that I drink especially since its summer time, OMG the taste is so crisp and so refreshing I live with 2 other people and they also drink this product. I would recommend this to anyone.
kenia m.
kenia m.
Doral, Florida

I love this tin feel super cold open it a shot It is super refreshing I really quenches thirst is cooled as it is easy to type you can also be mixed with some rum like in my country it costs about a dollar so it's not expensive I recommend them to you like it is not bad
Olguitza G.
Olguitza G.
Watertown, NY

Sprite is always refreshing to me. I love the taste so much better than 7-Up. It is my definite go to when I am looking for a caffeine free soda. Plus it mixes great with juices to create a sparkling refreshing drink. I love sprite and passionfruit juice or fruit punch.
Tessa F.
Tessa F.
Tuscaloosa, AL

Really sweet and satisfying. Doesn't have caffeine, so I don't have to worry about drinking it right before bed. I would say it's one of my go-to sodas/pops even if it has a lot of sugar. It also works as a pretty good palate cleanser. I like it and highly recommend it.
Ashley C.
Ashley C.
Poughkeepsie, NY

This soda is very refreshing, and light. Lots of bubbles and mixes well with other drinks. Very good with fruit juices to give a little splash of additional flavor. This is probably one of my favorite sodas. Always have it in the house and order it when I go out to eat.
Morgan G.
Morgan G.
Reno, NV

Sprite is a lemon lime soda, unlike other products it is clear in color. It is a rather affordable product, the packaging comes in packs and is a green color. The flavor is great because it is very light and sensitive for bad stomachs. I would definitely buy this again.
Joshua G.
Joshua G.

I love this drink so much, it is my go to soda. So sweet and crisp tasting! I have loved this for years and so happy it still tastes the same after so many years. Love that it doesn't have any colors in it so it's not staining my teeth! Always a plus when its like that.
Kendall W.
Kendall W.
Troy, MI

I love this product. As someone who is not a huge pop fan but Sprite is my favorite. I think it has a really refreshing taste and is a lot better than its competition. I also like that it is not overly sweet or overly fizzy. I would buy this product over and over again.
Riley A.
Riley A.
Pittsburgh, PA

Sprite Lemon-Lime Soda is another one of my favorite sodas. It has a good flavor in my opinion, and its' packaging isn't bad as well. I have been buying/drinking Sprite for a while now, and plan on drinking it in the future. I would highly recommend this soda to others.
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?
Evelyn C.
Evelyn C.
Isabela Puerto Rico

How i know how many calories have ?
Misty M.
Misty M.
wellsford

Why has it got a strong lemon taste to i

Join Now