BY SPRITE #5 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks

Buy on Walmart
ashley p.
ashley p.
Louisa, KY
Love this soda product. it is such a crisp fresh soda. it is also great to cook with. there is no need for improvement. this soda so has meet our family expectations. we are not first time buyers of this product. we most definitely buy this soda 3 or more times a week.
Natalie A.
Natalie A.
A lot more refreshing than any other soft drink, in my opinion. Really carbonated and has a lot of fizz, but I like that. I don't drink this often because soda isn't good for you, but on the rare occasion that I do, this is what I chose. Really has a nice taste.
Melissa C.
Melissa C.
This is my favorite soda since it is so refreshing and bubbly. I typically like lighter beverages and I love adding a lemon wedge to my Sprite - especially if it is a fountain pop! It is a great flavor over ice or straight from the can. It is also caffeine free!
Afton P.
Afton P.
Who dosent love sprite? Sprite is the drink from your childhood. I used to drink sprite all the time as a kid. Sprite is great because its uncaffinated, so you can drink it at night and it wont keep you up late. Tastes like lemon lime and is fizzy and fantastic!
Yazmin U.
Yazmin U.
Tucson, AZ
Always my go to soda when I'm feeling in the soda mood! I hardly drink soda but this is the only one I do drink. I love the flavors that come together to be Sprite this is always my top choice but of course at some restaurants there would have to be substitutes.
Isabel G.
Isabel G.
Hollister, CA
I like Sprite when I feel like I don't want to drink a Coke. I like sodas but I don't like how much sugar these are so good but so unhealthy. But I do love these more than Mountain Dew and 7up. So if you're choosing between those three definitely go with Sprite.
Veronica M.
Veronica M.
Denver, CO
Sprite is my absolute favorite soda. It is so clean and refreshing that I find myself thinking about it over ice on a hot day. It is a great mixer for just about any other beverage from punch to cocktails. I will always choose Sprite over every other clear soda.
Tam C.
Tam C.
One of my favorite Lemon-Lime drinks! It's great for when your feeling under the weather! It's also a great mixer drink to make cocktails with. You can taste real lemons and limes in the drink! There's nothing like a nice ice cold glass of Sprite on a hot day!!
Rachel N.
Rachel N.
Burlington, WY
I've always loved Sprite! It's my go-to drink when I'm at a restaurant or in the drive thru. I just have always loved it. The flavor is perfect and citrusy. This product definitely meets my expectations 100% of the times I've had it. Definitely would recommend.
Michelle A.
Michelle A.
West Palm Beach, FL
Great flavor. Very refreshing. Love the fact that it's caffeine free so I can drink it later in the day or give it to my kids without them getting hyper. The price is great as well. It's great to mix with ice cream for punches . I wound recommend to my friends.
Christina F.
Christina F.
Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA
Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.
howell, MI
Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Nina R.
Does this work for heartburn ?
Ana S.
Ana S.
which is better 7up or sprite?