BY SPRITE #5 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks

Buy on Walmart*
Sarah M.
I can't say enough about Sprite. My whole family knows my love lol. It's just crisp and refreshing every time I have one! The lemon just gets ya! I'm always drinking a Sprite with every meal.
Asia F.
Taft, CA
Sprite is great! You can do so much with it! Its subtle lemon lime flavor mixes with just about anything. Shirley temple? Sure! Sprizter? Why not! I love the taste. Its a classic soda. What's not to love? You can buy these cand for less than a dollar at any store.
Brittany B.
I really do enjoy Sprite, but it is not my favorite soda. It has a good citrus taste to it and it and 7up remind me a lot of each other to the point i vant really tell a big difference in the two. These are not healthy for you because they are loaded with sugar, but who dosent love sugar.
Mya H.
Allen Park, MI
Sprite is my absolute favorite!! The only pop I'll drink. It has no caffeine which is a plus!! The only downside is the amount of sugar!! If you don't want to amount of sugar you can get Sprite Zero which is just as good but with no sugar!!
Carolina R.
Doral, FL
i love this drink is so refresh and is cheap and keeps you up and the packaging is really cute and easy to put in yout bag and everywhere , and you can find this soda like literally everywhere and the flavor is fine and i would recommend this to others
Ashley B.
I love Sprite when I'm not feeling well. The carbonation feels wonderful going down my throat. It's the only soda I drink when I'm sick. It's the best. 7-Up does not compare to it at all. I definitely recommend it to others.
Katlyn J.
Lake St Louis, MO
I absolutely love sprite! It's a really hydrating drink and you can make any drink with it! It is great for mixing different types of drinks with! I always drink this and probably won't change for a while.
Arne A.
Chesapeake , VA
besides MT dew sprite is my all time favorite drink I get it every time we go out to get food or anything I always get a sprite lol its refreshing and I love lemon and lime so its a prefect drink for me. I don't drink a lot of soda but I will go for a sprite if I want a dash of caffeine.
Ashley K.
This soda is the best when you are sick or not sick. I always get sprite when I go to the store just in case. There packaging is easy to carry and bring into the house. The flavor is limey but yet soda. Its amazing.
Chaya B.
Sprite is one of the only sodas I do like. However, I am not a big soda drinker, I prefer water. I rarely have Sprite but that doesn't make it any less delicious ūüėč I would recommend to others who are soda drinkers.
Christina F.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA
Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Howell, MI
Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Does this work for heartburn ?
Michelle K.
Do they make a cherry sprite?