Add a Photo

#4 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks
Photos (78)
Joshua G.
Joshua G.

I love this drink so much, it is my go to soda. So sweet and crisp tasting! I have loved this for years and so happy it still tastes the same after so many years. Love that it doesn't have any colors in it so it's not staining my teeth! Always a plus when its like that.
Amy L.
Amy L.

I really like this soda it is one of my favourite drinks from when I was a kid and still now it has a good flavour I drink this a lot and add it to other drinks to make it taste nice this met my expectations a lot as it tastes really good and I would recommend to others
Kendall W.
Kendall W.
Troy, MI

I love this product. As someone who is not a huge pop fan but Sprite is my favorite. I think it has a really refreshing taste and is a lot better than its competition. I also like that it is not overly sweet or overly fizzy. I would buy this product over and over again.
Riley A.
Riley A.
Pittsburgh, PA

Sprite Lemon-Lime Soda is another one of my favorite sodas. It has a good flavor in my opinion, and its' packaging isn't bad as well. I have been buying/drinking Sprite for a while now, and plan on drinking it in the future. I would highly recommend this soda to others.
Heather H.
Heather H.
Big Spring, TX

Sprite is my go to soda, as it doesn't have a ton of caffeine or any at all, and the taste is crisp and refreshing. It helps me out a lot when I have an upset tummy or nausea/vomiting. I love a nice cold can of sprite on a hot summer day! The only soda I drink nowadays.
Colleen R.
Colleen R.
Fontana, CA

I love sprite more than most other brands of soda. IT is a really good light drink with a nice strong carbonation. The flavor is really good, it does not taste super acidic which is really nice and it is a really good price to use. I would def recommend this to anyone!
Tasha G.
Tasha G.

Sprite is a good, light, crisp refreshing drink. I love the taste of it. I also like the burn it has going down your throat. The flavor is great! If you haven't tried it, I recommend it! I also like that it is caffeine free and clear colored, makes it awesome for kids.
Brittany A.
Brittany A.

Classic lemon lime soft drink that is caffeine free and always refreshing! I drink sprite when I want to watch how much caffeine I drink or how much my kid drinks. It is great when you don't feel well or have an upset stomach the lemon lime really helps me feel better.
Amanda M.
Amanda M.
Brownstown, IN

I love this when I'm sick, not a fan any other time. But I feel the taste is better then other competTors. I feel it has a great fresh taste as well. It's a good value, this is something you must buy the sprite brand to get the flavor other store brands can't com pair.
Caroline M.
Caroline M.
Rock Hill, SC

I don't drink too much sodas, and when I do I usually try to stick to light sodas instead of dark ones. I like Sprite over Sierra Mist, typically, and I especially like to drink Sprite when I am sick ( I prefer Sprite over Ginger Ale when I am sick too). Great product.
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.

Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Nina R.

Does this work for heartburn ?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?

Join Now