Add a Photo

Photos (83)
Christine C.
Christine C.
Dewitt, MI
Always my go to carbonated beverage. I prefer sprite of sierra mist or any other knock off, it just tastes SO much better. I always buy sprite, i just recently tried the cranberry one and that flavor is just as good! I totally recommend sprite its a classic drink
Maggie B.
Maggie B.
I think sprite is one of those classic tastes i prefer this over sierra mist anyway, the packaging is nice and it isn't to overly colorful, this is always a non expensive drink in any store, the sprite always meets my expectations, i would definitely buy it again
Natalie A.
Natalie A.
A lot more refreshing than any other soft drink, in my opinion. Really carbonated and has a lot of fizz, but I like that. I don't drink this often because soda isn't good for you, but on the rare occasion that I do, this is what I chose. Really has a nice taste.
Afton P.
Afton P.
Who dosent love sprite? Sprite is the drink from your childhood. I used to drink sprite all the time as a kid. Sprite is great because its uncaffinated, so you can drink it at night and it wont keep you up late. Tastes like lemon lime and is fizzy and fantastic!
Veronica M.
Veronica M.
Denver, CO
Sprite is my absolute favorite soda. It is so clean and refreshing that I find myself thinking about it over ice on a hot day. It is a great mixer for just about any other beverage from punch to cocktails. I will always choose Sprite over every other clear soda.
Yazmin U.
Yazmin U.
Tucson, AZ
Always my go to soda when I'm feeling in the soda mood! I hardly drink soda but this is the only one I do drink. I love the flavors that come together to be Sprite this is always my top choice but of course at some restaurants there would have to be substitutes.
Melissa C.
Melissa C.
This is my favorite soda since it is so refreshing and bubbly. I typically like lighter beverages and I love adding a lemon wedge to my Sprite - especially if it is a fountain pop! It is a great flavor over ice or straight from the can. It is also caffeine free!
Isabel G.
Isabel G.
Hollister, CA
I like Sprite when I feel like I don't want to drink a Coke. I like sodas but I don't like how much sugar these are so good but so unhealthy. But I do love these more than Mountain Dew and 7up. So if you're choosing between those three definitely go with Sprite.
Neca C.
Neca C.
Chino Hills, CA
Love sprite. Good for tummy aches, just let it out and get flat before drinking. I love the lemon taste to it, its just wonderful. Dont forget to try the other flavors as well! They have cherry now, which is pretty good in my opinion. I am forever a sprite fan!
Lily B.
Lily B.
Lone Tree, CO
If you love iced tea-lemonade and you don't have any lemonade or don't have any time to make it. Just use Sprite instead of lemonade and it will make the iced tea sweeter and fizzy. You can also mix Sprite with lots of other juices or you can drink it by itself
Christina F.
Christina F.
Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA
Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.
Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Nina R.
Does this work for heartburn ?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.
Do they make a cherry sprite?