Add a Photo

Photos (80)
Elizabeth G.
Elizabeth G.
El Monte, CA

Good and refreshing! I crave these when it's so hot and I get really thirsty, it really cools me down. They're not too sweet but I always make sure when I drink any type of soda to use a lot of ice to tone it down a bit and make sure it's extra cold for better taste.
lDawn C.
lDawn C.
Elizabeth City, NC

Sprite is something we keep in the house all the time it's very refreshing on a hot day and it's really good it doesn't overpower when you up have it with a meal like I say it's here all the time it's a huge it have no caffeine and that's a big thing I love my Sprite
Kate M.
Kate M.

This has always been one of my favorite drinks, from sick days drinking it to make me feel better, to hot summer days drinking it to cool me down, Sprite is one of my go to drinks. Although, lately I have been trying to cut down on sugar so I opt for the diet version
Darla W.
Darla W.
Naugatuck, CT

Sprite is an all time classic. Its lemon lime flavor is so good it is probably the most healthy carbonated drink lol, but its not my all time favorite. I do drink it time to time and it does quench those thirst periods when needed. I would recommend this to everyone.
Samantha G.
Samantha G.
Brandon, FL

Sprite is my go to drink. I do not like dark drinks but I like the carbonation in sodas. Sprite gives me a refreshing boost when I am tired of water. I always have loved sprite and I always will. Walgreens has the 12 pack 3 for $9 and I stock up every chance I get :)
Shontrea H.
Shontrea H.

This is my favorite soda. It is very refreshing, and not as heavy as darker sodas. the price is very reasonable of the quality of the product. I am a continuous consumer of this product. The bright green packaging catches the eyes. I would recommend this to a friend.
Ariel H.
Ariel H.

Very light and refreshing. My son drinks it all the time. I only drink it when am not feeling well. It help to smooth a ill stomach. When find it all sale a lot and keep some in the house at all time. I think Sprite is a lighter way to drink a soft drink than others.
Mai N.
Mai N.
Atlanta, GA

Sprite would always keep me awake and the amount of fizz is way better than other sodas. I have been drinking this since I was young and whenever I have an upset stomach sprite always help with that. It always a good price and I would definitely recommend to others.
Matt R.
Matt R.
Marquette, MI

I have been a lover of Sprite since I was a boy. There is nothing like the sweet taste of lemon and lime with the perfect amount of peppy carbonation. It is the perfect drink to have if you are craving pop, but do not want to have the effects of caffeine. I love it.
Caroline A.
Caroline A.
Carrboro, NC

Sprite is delish, and it's my go to when I want soda but it's too late in the day for the caffeine of a coke. For anyone who is avoiding caffeine, here's your drink!! Tastes best with alcohol in it. 4 stars because the sugar content in it is probably killing us all.
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.

Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Nina R.

Does this work for heartburn ?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?

Join Now