Sprite Lemon-Lime Soda uploaded by Toya A.Sprite Lemon-Lime Soda uploaded by vanessa r.Sprite Lemon-Lime Soda uploaded by vanessa r.See all 86 photos

BY SPRITE #3 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks

• Who wishes the cranberry sprite wasn'...Me!!! what was such a good dri... 1 Answers
  • What is your opinion about the lemon ...It's super refreshing, it does... 6 Answers
  • Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 ...Neither I would say Sundrop ho... 11 Answers
Photos (86)
ashley p.
ashley p.
Louisa, KY
Love this soda product. it is such a crisp fresh soda. it is also great to cook with. there is no need for improvement. this soda so has meet our family expectations. we are not first time buyers of this product. we most definitely buy this soda 3 or more times a week.
Natalie A.
Natalie A.
A lot more refreshing than any other soft drink, in my opinion. Really carbonated and has a lot of fizz, but I like that. I don't drink this often because soda isn't good for you, but on the rare occasion that I do, this is what I chose. Really has a nice taste.
Isabel G.
Isabel G.
Hollister, CA
I like Sprite when I feel like I don't want to drink a Coke. I like sodas but I don't like how much sugar these are so good but so unhealthy. But I do love these more than Mountain Dew and 7up. So if you're choosing between those three definitely go with Sprite.
Melissa C.
Melissa C.
This is my favorite soda since it is so refreshing and bubbly. I typically like lighter beverages and I love adding a lemon wedge to my Sprite - especially if it is a fountain pop! It is a great flavor over ice or straight from the can. It is also caffeine free!
Afton P.
Afton P.
Who dosent love sprite? Sprite is the drink from your childhood. I used to drink sprite all the time as a kid. Sprite is great because its uncaffinated, so you can drink it at night and it wont keep you up late. Tastes like lemon lime and is fizzy and fantastic!
Veronica M.
Veronica M.
Denver, CO
Sprite is my absolute favorite soda. It is so clean and refreshing that I find myself thinking about it over ice on a hot day. It is a great mixer for just about any other beverage from punch to cocktails. I will always choose Sprite over every other clear soda.
Yazmin U.
Yazmin U.
Tucson, AZ
Always my go to soda when I'm feeling in the soda mood! I hardly drink soda but this is the only one I do drink. I love the flavors that come together to be Sprite this is always my top choice but of course at some restaurants there would have to be substitutes.
Irene G.
Irene G.
I love Sprite! Especially when they do the "obey your verse" campaign. It's so awesome being a music lover & collecting the cans. Sprite is my go-to when I want a lemon flavored soda. It's the perfect combination that isn't over powered by so much lemon flavor!
Lily B.
Lily B.
Lone Tree, CO
If you love iced tea-lemonade and you don't have any lemonade or don't have any time to make it. Just use Sprite instead of lemonade and it will make the iced tea sweeter and fizzy. You can also mix Sprite with lots of other juices or you can drink it by itself
Miranda L.
Miranda L.
Mississippi State, MS
This is great if you need something with bubbles but don't want caffeine or a dark soda. I drink a lot of caffeinated drinks which causes health problems so I've had to cut back. I crave the bubbles on a drink and hate club soda so sprite has gotten me through.
Christina F.
Christina F.
Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA
Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.
howell, MI
Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.
Do they make a cherry sprite?
Nina R.
Nina R.
Does this work for heartburn ?