BY SPRITE #5 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks

Buy on Walmart*
veronica g.
veronica g.
Dallas, TX
this is jesus in my mouth , but to be honest its better cold not a big fan of the diet one though
Nelly S.
Nelly S.
Troy, NY
Me and my grandma love this so much I love the taste it so amazing I just over all love this soda
Bianca P.
Bianca P.
Spring, TX
Lemon lime never tasted better. I can drink this everyday especially when I have a upset stomach.
Nhi P.
Nhi P.
Beaverton, Or
It's closest to water whenever I go to somewhere they don't have water. Refreshing and hydrated.
Lori M.
Lori M.
La Porte, TX
Love Sprite! It's my go to soda if I'm going to drink soda. The taste is clean and just amazing!
Palm Coast, FL
If I could I would drink Sprite everyday. It's so tasty and feels very refreshing. I love Sprite
Westminster, MD
When I go out to a restaurant I usually get this as my drink it quenches my thirst and I love it
Keeley W.
Keeley W.
Evansville, IN
I really only drink Sprite when I am super sick and can feel myself draining away, it has me out
I have only tried this, I can say it is delicious and refreshing I would like a new presentation
laura d.
laura d.
The only kind of soda that i like. i hate regular sodas. and it won't stain ur teeth like others
Christina F.
Christina F.
Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA
Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.
howell, MI
Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Nina R.
Does this work for heartburn ?
Ana S.
Ana S.
which is better 7up or sprite?