BY SPRITE #5 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks

Buy on Walmart*
Mafer S.
Mafer S.
I love! It is one of my favorite drinks, the lemon really makes the difference from other brands.
Ashley G.
Ashley G.
I absolutely love sprite it is my number one drink to pick I always order a sprite at restaurants
Angelica S.
Angelica S.
Great taste, Lemon lime flavor in every drink. I would recommend to buy. Kids also like the taste
Stephanie C.
Stephanie C.
Soddy Daisy, TN
Sprite is so delicious. Everyone should drink sprite it is bubbly and yummy and tastey and fizzy.
Nancy Q.
Nancy Q.
Tulsa, OK
It's a really refreshing drink not to sweet and has a great taste specially when it's extra cold.
Nelly S.
Nelly S.
Troy, NY
Me and my grandma love this so much I love the taste it so amazing I just over all love this soda
Bianca P.
Bianca P.
Spring, TX
Lemon lime never tasted better. I can drink this everyday especially when I have a upset stomach.
Kanisha J.
Kanisha J.
Everett, WA
Sprite is my favorite drink. I love the fresh taste and how crisp it is especially when ice cold!
Danielle P.
Danielle P.
Only soda i will drink! really good for an upset stomach! It is a little higher than other sodas!
Jessie E.
Jessie E.
Keep these in the house for the kids. Usually can find them on sale. Always in stock in our home.
Christina F.
Christina F.
Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA
Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.
howell, MI
Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Nina R.
Does this work for heartburn ?
Ana S.
Ana S.
which is better 7up or sprite?