Add a Photo

#2 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks
Photos (80)
Danielle B.
Danielle B.

An oldie but goodie! It's light and refreshing and o don't feel bad when I give it to my kids every now and then
Maria M.
Maria M.
Homestead, FL

I like the lemon lime sprite. It is very tasty and light. I like how how it doesn't leave you with a sour taste.
Michelle T.
Michelle T.
Chandler, AZ

So bad for you but so good for parties. I prefer other sodas but this is still one of my favorite classic sodas.
Irene R.
Irene R.
Memphis, TN

I'm not a big fan of soda, but I love how crisp this soda tastes. It's been a household favorite at our parties.
Rosa M.
Rosa M.
Stockton, CA

I don't drink much soda but when I do this is my favorite soda I love the bubbling when you pour it in to a cup.
Kaillen D.
Kaillen D.
Bee, VA

I love sprite so much! It's such a refreshing drink that I always keep on hand! I would definitely recommend it!
Kimberly R.
Kimberly R.
San Fernando, CA

This has been my favorite drink since I was a child I love the taste and will always prefer it to any other soda
Miriam V.
Miriam V.
Painesville

Sprite is one of my go-to drinks. It has a nice taste and it doesn't go flat as fast as other carbonated drinks.
Taylor C.
Taylor C.
Granbury, TX

again this is the perfect soda drink for a dinner or just on the go.! And it's great when your not feeling great
Taylor J.
Taylor J.
Memphis, TN

I try not drink a lot of soda, but when I do want one, I usually opt for a Sprite. Crisp and sweet. It's perfect
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.

Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?
Nina R.
Nina R.

Does this work for heartburn ?