Sprite Lemon-Lime Soda uploaded by Crystal G.Sprite Lemon-Lime Soda uploaded by Toya A.Sprite Lemon-Lime Soda uploaded by vanessa r.See all 87 photos

BY SPRITE #3 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks

• Have anyone ever made sprite cake.......Be the first to answer!
  • Who wishes the cranberry sprite wasn'...Me!!! what was such a good dri... 1 Answers
  • What is your opinion about the lemon ...It's super refreshing, it does... 6 Answers
Photos (87)
Ashley G.
Ashley G.
I absolutely love sprite it is my number one drink to pick I always order a sprite at restaurants
Angelica S.
Angelica S.
Great taste, Lemon lime flavor in every drink. I would recommend to buy. Kids also like the taste
Adrianne L.
Adrianne L.
Refreshing and crisp. Bubbly, sweet and delicious. It's a great drink when you need a bubbly fix.
Kanisha J.
Kanisha J.
Everett, WA
Sprite is my favorite drink. I love the fresh taste and how crisp it is especially when ice cold!
tameka d.
tameka d.
West Palm Beach, FL
I love this soda with my fav chips..I always drink them ...very refreshing.. I love it ..try it!!
Stephanie C.
Stephanie C.
Soddy Daisy, TN
Sprite is so delicious. Everyone should drink sprite it is bubbly and yummy and tastey and fizzy.
Breanna W.
Breanna W.
I love drinking sprite when I have a stomach and I love the lemon taste. I would drink it all day
Kammie T.
Kammie T.
Sprite! Such a nice lemon lime flavor! I like it a lot! This is my go to beverage at restaurants.
Jessie E.
Jessie E.
Keep these in the house for the kids. Usually can find them on sale. Always in stock in our home.
Danielle P.
Danielle P.
Only soda i will drink! really good for an upset stomach! It is a little higher than other sodas!
Christina F.
Christina F.
Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA
Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.
howell, MI
Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.
Do they make a cherry sprite?
Nina R.
Nina R.
Does this work for heartburn ?