Add a Photo

Photos (80)
Rebecca K.
Rebecca K.
Salem, IN

Sprite is my all time go to soda when I want to drink something I feel is a little more on the "healthy" side.
Isavel D.
Isavel D.
Bronx, NY

One of my favorite other sodas to drink in the summer it is super refreshing and nice for this heat. i love it
Evelyn C.
Evelyn C.
Maywood, Ca

My all time favorite! I dislike dark sodas. I love sprite!! I don't drink it often but it's still my favorite.
AMANDA R.
AMANDA R.
Paterson, Nj

I love Sprite. It's sparkling and crisp. No better lemon lime soda on the planet to me. Why is Sprite so good?
Blanca Z.
Blanca Z.
Los Angeles, CA

When I don't feel like drinking a flavored carbonated drink I drink sprite. Mainly because its clean and crisp
Andrea T.
Andrea T.

It is amazing. It makes you burp a lot so I do not recommend drinking a lot at a time in public. Just a tip :]
Sara T.
Sara T.

I love love love Sprite! I love the crisp and refreshing lemon lime taste. It definitely quenches your thirst.
Gina H.
Gina H.
Clermont, FL

I love the taste of this when it is cold and I drink this when I am sick also because it helps me feel better.
Courtney M.
Courtney M.
Boise, ID

Amazing soda that always keeps you up be refreshed and ready to go whenever it's needed Would highly recommend
Jessica V.
Jessica V.
Artesia, NM

An all time favorite! Crisp. Refreshing. Quenches my thirst every time. It makes me feel better when I'm sick.
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.

Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Nina R.

Does this work for heartburn ?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?

Join Now