Add a Photo

Photos (74)
Sherryl L.
Sherryl L.
Sayreville, NJ

The best lemon lime soda on the market. I love a cool refreshing Sprite. It's just the right amount of sweetness
Karla R.
Karla R.
Phoenix, AZ

My all time Favorite lemon lime flavored soda, it's crisp and fresh every time I drink it. It has a great taste.
saskia b.
saskia b.
Jamaica, NY

I love sprite so much but it hurts my tongue so I don't drink it often but would love of I had a lifetime supply
Fabiola M.
Fabiola M.
Tulsa, OK

This soda is just so refreshing and doesn't taste so sweet. I could drink this all day every day. It's delicious
Melanie S.
Melanie S.
Bronx, NY

Hands down the best drink ever. I'm addicted to Sprite lol has a great crispy flavor especially when served cold
Taylor C.
Taylor C.
Granbury, TX

again this is the perfect soda drink for a dinner or just on the go.! And it's great when your not feeling great
Nesha C.
Nesha C.
Auburn, AL

Sprite is and always will be my favorite soft drink. It glides down your throat and quickly soothes your thirst.
Kaillen D.
Kaillen D.
Bee, VA

I love sprite so much! It's such a refreshing drink that I always keep on hand! I would definitely recommend it!
Mehgan A.
Mehgan A.
Buena Vista, GA

Sprite is amazing. Great taste, smells good to. A good drink choice to give my kids because it's caffeine free..
Heather P.
Heather P.
Lake Ozark, MO

Always need this for an upset stomach or a mixer for vodka. Light crisp flavor.
Usually on sale and easy to find
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.

Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?
Patrick S.
Patrick S.
caucaia

What is your opinion about the lemon flavor of the sprite?

Join Now