Add a Photo

#2 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks
Photos (83)
Alexie S.
Alexie S.
Sprite is obviously amazing. It taste perfect it's no too much or too little. I drink this a lot.
Devonne R.
Devonne R.
Dodge City, Ks
Very original flavor, it's refreshing to drink and once you take that First sip its just so good.
veronica g.
veronica g.
Dallas, TX
this is jesus in my mouth , but to be honest its better cold not a big fan of the diet one though
Jessie E.
Jessie E.
Keep these in the house for the kids. Usually can find them on sale. Always in stock in our home.
Mafer S.
Mafer S.
I love! It is one of my favorite drinks, the lemon really makes the difference from other brands.
Amber R.
Amber R.
Villa Rica, GA
Sprite Lemon-Lime Soda is so tasty. It's fresh and crisp lemon-lime flavor is a timeless classic!
Cassie G.
Cassie G.
Bernville, PA
The origami drink that's older than I can remember, I love the taste if carbonated lime and lemon
Daisy B.
Daisy B.
Alhambra, CA
I just love Sprite . I think price really resheses you all the time. One of the best sodas I love
Angelica S.
Angelica S.
Great taste, Lemon lime flavor in every drink. I would recommend to buy. Kids also like the taste
Kanisha J.
Kanisha J.
Everett, WA
Sprite is my favorite drink. I love the fresh taste and how crisp it is especially when ice cold!
Christina F.
Christina F.
Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA
Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.
Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.
Do they make a cherry sprite?
Nina R.
Nina R.
Does this work for heartburn ?