BY SPRITE #5 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks

Buy on Walmart
Alyssa L.
Santa Barbara, CA
This is the only soda that I drink. I don't drink soda at all but I will indulge in this one. Great refreshing taste.
Alba Vanessa S.
miami, FL
I love the taste of this soda, it's my favorite soda by the tasty lemon flavor and presentation so good and colorful
Gina D.
Houma
Sprite is good for mixing drinks for parties. When you are sick that you can’t keep anything down drink a hot sprite.
alicia o.
houston, TX
My favorite soda of all time I always order it everywhere and I always have to drink it it's so suttle and delicious.
Angela S.
Austin, KY
Always great g to for settling my tummy, hot or cold it's great and refreshing. Who wouldn't like sprite. No caffeine
Sam M.
Bexley, OH
It's nice because it's versatile. Mixes well with alcohol and it also sits nice on its own. Love the natural flavors
Jess M.
Tuscaloosa
Don't drink soda that often but when I do I prefer this or Dr. Pepper. Love the lemon-lime taste it's not too strong!
P W.
Refreshing Great as a mixer for alcoholic and non alcoholic drinks. Adds some pep. Great with lemonade and grenadine
Jesse S.
Sprite is my all time favorite go to soda beverage. Nothing like gay cold first drink going down on a hot summer day!
claudia t.
Nothing beats a Classic Sprite soda with its crisp lemon lime ness... great for mixing in add ons, like cherry syrup
Christina F.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA
Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Howell, MI
Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Does this work for heartburn ?
Michelle K.
Do they make a cherry sprite?