Add a Photo

Photos (80)
Ava B.
Ava B.
Trenton, OH

I love this product. I recently just ran out of it . I just drank it because know was sick and I was vomiting.
Monica R.
Monica R.
Bullhead City, AZ

Sprite is always a favorite!
Was my number one drink when I was pregnant!
Sprite will be forever in my life!!!
I like this lemon Sprite soda could it have lemon in it in the lemon brings out most of the flavors and Sprite
Kailey J.
Kailey J.

It's always refreshing and has that amazing line flavor that's not over powering but perfect for a little kick
Fav non-dark Soda. I try not to drink soda but when I do it's mainly sprite. Makes me fee less guilty about it
Vivian B.
Vivian B.

This is my family's favorite drink! Who can go wrong with sprite? You can't only have one can!! It is amazing!
Sara T.
Sara T.

I love love love Sprite! I love the crisp and refreshing lemon lime taste. It definitely quenches your thirst.
Gina P.
Gina P.
Douglasville , Ga

I Love sprite have been drinking sprite all my life it's one of my favorites! 10/10 would definitely recommend
Jade M.
Jade M.
Casa Grande, AZ

I love Sprite!! It's one of my favorite sodas😊 And it is a very relaxing and helps with stomach ache problems.
Mimi M.
Mimi M.
Marble Falls, TX

Sprite is the perfect light-weight soda. It's sugary but doesn't make you feel sluggish like some other sodas.
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.

Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Nina R.

Does this work for heartburn ?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?

Join Now