Add a Photo

#2 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks
Photos (83)
Jaimee B.
Jaimee B.
This is my favorite "no caffeine " drink. it has a refreshing taste with a good soda "kick" to it.
Amb B.
Amb B.
Lakewood, OH
What a classic. So refreshing on a hot day. I love the classic flavor, esp the sprite zero edition
I think the cans are better because for some reason the fizz last longer no one likes a flat soda.
Michelle H.
Michelle H.
Killeen, TX
This is my favorite soda! I rarely drink dark sodas and if I have a fizzy drink craving this is it
Jolyn P.
Jolyn P.
Puyallup, WA
Have always loved Sprite!! Love the flavor. If I have my choice between brands I always pick this.
Patricia M.
Patricia M.
Use to drink this whenever I got a flu, my dad always bring me this. Help my moods very affordable
Kammie T.
Kammie T.
Sprite! Such a nice lemon lime flavor! I like it a lot! This is my go to beverage at restaurants.
Jazz L.
Jazz L.
Dont srink soda everyday but wen i do this is the only kind i will drink cause it has no caffeine
Edelis D.
Edelis D.
Clermont, FL
Good combination of taste, love love love. Very refreshing. I love this brand. Highly recommended
Devonne R.
Devonne R.
Dodge City, Ks
Very original flavor, it's refreshing to drink and once you take that First sip its just so good.
Christina F.
Christina F.
Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA
Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.
Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.
Do they make a cherry sprite?
Nina R.
Nina R.
Does this work for heartburn ?