Sprite Lemon-Lime Soda uploaded by Toya A.Sprite Lemon-Lime Soda uploaded by vanessa r.Sprite Lemon-Lime Soda uploaded by vanessa r.See all 86 photos

BY SPRITE #3 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks

• Who wishes the cranberry sprite wasn'...Me!!! what was such a good dri... 1 Answers
  • What is your opinion about the lemon ...It's super refreshing, it does... 6 Answers
  • Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 ...Neither I would say Sundrop ho... 11 Answers
Photos (86)
carol c.
carol c.
Hastings, NY
Love sprite its a freaking taste love taste love how it just bubbles its my good choice of a soda
Daisy B.
Daisy B.
Alhambra, CA
I just love Sprite . I think price really resheses you all the time. One of the best sodas I love
Daisy L.
Daisy L.
Sprite is probably one of my favorites! I love the refreshing taste especially in the summer time
Edelis D.
Edelis D.
Clermont, FL
Good combination of taste, love love love. Very refreshing. I love this brand. Highly recommended
Devonne R.
Devonne R.
Dodge City, Ks
Very original flavor, it's refreshing to drink and once you take that First sip its just so good.
Leisly C.
Leisly C.
Stockton
It's small and it's easy to hold and good amount to drink throughout the day can take it anywhere
Alexie S.
Alexie S.
Sprite is obviously amazing. It taste perfect it's no too much or too little. I drink this a lot.
Kimberly B.
Kimberly B.
Nazareth, PA
Sprite is very refreshing and doesn't leave me feeling full and bloated like darker colored soda.
Mafer S.
Mafer S.
I love! It is one of my favorite drinks, the lemon really makes the difference from other brands.
Cassie G.
Cassie G.
Bernville, PA
The origami drink that's older than I can remember, I love the taste if carbonated lime and lemon
Christina F.
Christina F.
Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA
Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.
Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.
Do they make a cherry sprite?
Nina R.
Nina R.
Does this work for heartburn ?