BY SPRITE #5 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks

Buy on Walmart*
Daisy L.
Daisy L.
Sprite is probably one of my favorites! I love the refreshing taste especially in the summer time
Ornisha C.
Ornisha C.
Staten Island, NY
My favorite drink ever! I always order this at restaurants or actually anywhere. Super refreshing
Kammie T.
Kammie T.
Sprite! Such a nice lemon lime flavor! I like it a lot! This is my go to beverage at restaurants.
Daisy B.
Daisy B.
Alhambra, CA
I just love Sprite . I think price really resheses you all the time. One of the best sodas I love
Cassie G.
Cassie G.
Bernville, PA
The origami drink that's older than I can remember, I love the taste if carbonated lime and lemon
Alexie S.
Alexie S.
Sprite is obviously amazing. It taste perfect it's no too much or too little. I drink this a lot.
Amber R.
Amber R.
Villa Rica, GA
Sprite Lemon-Lime Soda is so tasty. It's fresh and crisp lemon-lime flavor is a timeless classic!
tameka d.
tameka d.
West Palm Beach, FL
I love this soda with my fav chips..I always drink them ...very refreshing.. I love it ..try it!!
carol c.
carol c.
Hastings, NY
Love sprite its a freaking taste love taste love how it just bubbles its my good choice of a soda
Kimberly B.
Kimberly B.
Nazareth, PA
Sprite is very refreshing and doesn't leave me feeling full and bloated like darker colored soda.
Christina F.
Christina F.
Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA
Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.
howell, MI
Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Nina R.
Does this work for heartburn ?
Ana S.
Ana S.
which is better 7up or sprite?