Add a Photo

Photos (80)
Jhoana T.
Jhoana T.
Los Angeles, CA

These soda is really good i think you should really try it I've been drinking this since a long time and its good
Mairy X.
Mairy X.
Fresno, CA

I like the original taste. I like the bubbling soda and the lemon lime taste. I like the packaging and the color.
Asmah Z.
Asmah Z.

Although I'm ride or die a fan of Coke, Sprite is a sweet vacation. And it has no caffeine so that can be a plus.
Katia S.
Katia S.
Kerman, CA

I prefer it over Sierra Mist it's a like taste but there's this certain taste to it that I prefer very refreshing
elizabeth R.
elizabeth R.
Tyler, TX

Sprite is great!!
Also being pregnant it's a great caffeine free option so I can still have some soda in my life.
Ninoshka U.
Ninoshka U.
Doral, Florida

I love Sprite!!!! It is SOOOO refreshing and dos not have artificial color so it's not that harmful to your body.
Eileen M.
Eileen M.

A very good soda. A classic flavour that isn't to harsh like a cola can be sometimes. It's gentle and flavourful
Karla R.
Karla R.
Phoenix, AZ

My all time Favorite lemon lime flavored soda, it's crisp and fresh every time I drink it. It has a great taste.
Staceia F.
Staceia F.

It so cool an refershing. This is a real good drink thar i would recommend. This is the number one drink i like.
Kira S.
Kira S.
Phoenix, AZ

So refreshing actually. I drink it more then any other soda. I think it could use a more lemon lime taste though
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.

Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?
Nina R.
Nina R.

Does this work for heartburn ?