BY SPRITE #5 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks

Buy on Walmart
Alexie S.
Alexie S.
Sprite is obviously amazing. It taste perfect it's no too much or too little. I drink this a lot.
tameka d.
tameka d.
West Palm Beach, FL
I love this soda with my fav chips..I always drink them ...very refreshing.. I love it ..try it!!
Angelica S.
Angelica S.
Great taste, Lemon lime flavor in every drink. I would recommend to buy. Kids also like the taste
Ornisha C.
Ornisha C.
Staten Island, NY
My favorite drink ever! I always order this at restaurants or actually anywhere. Super refreshing
Jessie E.
Jessie E.
Keep these in the house for the kids. Usually can find them on sale. Always in stock in our home.
Mafer S.
Mafer S.
I love! It is one of my favorite drinks, the lemon really makes the difference from other brands.
Leisly C.
Leisly C.
Stockton
It's small and it's easy to hold and good amount to drink throughout the day can take it anywhere
Stephanie C.
Stephanie C.
Soddy Daisy, TN
Sprite is so delicious. Everyone should drink sprite it is bubbly and yummy and tastey and fizzy.
Kimberly B.
Kimberly B.
Nazareth, PA
Sprite is very refreshing and doesn't leave me feeling full and bloated like darker colored soda.
Kanisha J.
Kanisha J.
Everett, WA
Sprite is my favorite drink. I love the fresh taste and how crisp it is especially when ice cold!
Christina F.
Christina F.
Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA
Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.
howell, MI
Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Nina R.
Does this work for heartburn ?
Ana S.
Ana S.
which is better 7up or sprite?