BY SPRITE #11 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks

Buy on Walmart
Lonya L.
Miramar, FL
I love the the original Sprite. It gives off such an refreshing taste & it refreshes my mouth.
Lauren G.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Classic soda. Great fresh citrus bubbly taste. Good for kids who can't have caffeine. Love it!
Jada H.
Baltimore, MD
I like Sprite best lemon lime soda compared to Sierra Mist & Mountain Dew . Sweet & good Taste
Yessica C.
Uniondale, NY
I love this !! It helps me when I have an upset stomach, it's so soft on my stomach, I love it
Samantha S.
Perfect and absolutely refreshing. I love not having caffeine but still having plenty of fizz.
Katie R.
I am not a big soda drinker but sprite is one of my favorite types. It tastes better than 7-up
María Gabriela M.
I really love this soda, I don't drink like coke and that kind of thing so this is my drink 🙂🙂
Aletha D.
Pensacola, FL
I love the crisp taste, and it is so refreshing! I love sprite actually the only soda I drink!
Jessica L.
Jacksonville, FL
Sprite is great for adults and kods. Not much sugar which is good for kids. Also tastes yummy.
Gabriela L.
Sprite ! Can't have enough . It's my favorite with ice and hot day it's the best thing ever !
Christina F.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA
Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Howell, MI
Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Does this work for heartburn ?
Ana S.
which is better 7up or sprite?