Add a Photo

#3 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks
Photos (66)
Ana Claire Z.
Ana Claire Z.

Love love love iiit!!! I can mix it with drinks, like dairy drink, no harm to health AT ALL, low sugar and chemicals and fresh taste
Miranda B.
Miranda B.
Asheboro, NC

One of my favorite sodas. It doesn't get much more refreshing than that signature lemon-lime taste Sprite brings to your taste buds.
Breanna A.
Breanna A.
Swansea, SC

I love this whenever I am sick, as a kid this is what I was given anytime I was sick so now in my head it has magical healing powers
Julicia L.
Julicia L.
Selma, CA

A good choice of sofa to come to when you just want something to satisfy you when wanting a sofa that's not a dark sofa. Very fasty.
Alyssa K.
Alyssa K.

Sprite is such a refreshing soda! I love having one with a snack. No caffeine makes this a perfect soda for kids every now and then.
Alisha S.
Alisha S.

Absolutely my favorite soda. The bubbles, the flavor, everything is perfect. The kids enjoy it and it's caffeine free which is great
Candace T.
Candace T.
Louisville, KY

I love everything about Sprite and that is the only soft drink that I will choose to drink on a hot day to cool off its refreshing !
Bahareh J.
Bahareh J.

Basic lemon lime soda. It's very carbonated and has a fresh lemony taste I love how it taste it's super refreshing but nothing crazy
Cat R.
Cat R.
Brooklyn, NY

I love sprite more than any other soda it's really great with mostly everything and the acid in it isn't overwhelming as other sodas
Logan B.
Logan B.
Ironton, OH

I don't drink pop often, but when I do it's Sprite! I love mixing Sprite with cran-raspberry juice, it's my absolute favorite drink!
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?
Nina R.
Nina R.

Does this work for heartburn ?
Evelyn C.
Evelyn C.
Isabela Puerto Rico

How i know how many calories have ?

Join Now