Sprite Lemon-Lime Soda uploaded by Toya A.Sprite Lemon-Lime Soda uploaded by vanessa r.Sprite Lemon-Lime Soda uploaded by vanessa r.See all 86 photos

BY SPRITE #3 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks

• Who wishes the cranberry sprite wasn'...Me!!! what was such a good dri... 1 Answers
  • What is your opinion about the lemon ...It's super refreshing, it does... 6 Answers
  • Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 ...Neither I would say Sundrop ho... 11 Answers
Photos (86)
Breanna H.
Breanna H.
Bakersfield, CA
This site my favorite drink , I could drink this everyday. It doesn't upset my stomach or anything
alejandra g.
alejandra g.
Uppr Marlboro, MD
This is the most common and is amazing I like it the prize is good the size also is good I like it
Alexia T.
Alexia T.
Las Vegas, NV
I try not to drink soda that much and if I do it's a Sprite. Sprite is the only soda I will drink.
Kelly D.
Kelly D.
Harriman, TN
Taste good. Good with drink flavors as well nit to expensive can be found anywhere which is a plus
Amb B.
Amb B.
Lakewood, OH
What a classic. So refreshing on a hot day. I love the classic flavor, esp the sprite zero edition
Cassidy M.
Cassidy M.
New Baltimore, MI
Spring is always one of my weaknesses it's so good and I could drink two or three in an hour ha ha
Thailia S.
Thailia S.
Palmdale, CA
This is the brand we buy the most Sprite is our favorite soda. It really helps with upset stomachs
Michelle H.
Michelle H.
Killeen, TX
This is my favorite soda! I rarely drink dark sodas and if I have a fizzy drink craving this is it
jennifer p.
jennifer p.
ALWAYS loved sprite is not too sweet and not too dry ! has a very good flavor perfect for naseau!
Jazz L.
Jazz L.
Dont srink soda everyday but wen i do this is the only kind i will drink cause it has no caffeine
Christina F.
Christina F.
Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA
Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.
Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.
Do they make a cherry sprite?
Nina R.
Nina R.
Does this work for heartburn ?