Add a Photo

Photos (74)
Odilia G.
Odilia G.
Rio Grande City, TX

When I don't feel like drinking caffeine this is my go to drink. I like to drink it with lots of ice. Or when I'm munching on some spicy chips.
Elizabeth D.
Elizabeth D.
Caldwell, ID

Can't really have a bad complain on this original sprite type of soda don't offtenly drink colored soda and like drinking more clear beverages.
Mila S.
Mila S.

This is my favorite soda by far. Very tasty and refreshing, the lemon flavor is special. We buy this everyday, the house is empty without it.
Shai R.
Shai R.
Bronx, NY

This soda is great. It's the perfect amount of lime & lemon, it's not overpowering and it's really subtle. I recommend this over Pepsi for sure
Courtney M.
Courtney M.

This is the best type of lemon/lime soda in my humble opinion. It helps to calm my stomach down and as an added bonus it has no caffeine in it.
Kayla C.
Kayla C.
Longview, TX

Sprite always has such a amazing crisp lemony flavor to it and never gets old the only soda I have enjoyed through my childhood and adult life
Anthea B.
Anthea B.
Stanley

Refreshing and cheap. Not a go to for me but if it's there I'll drink it. Always on sale somewhere if you're looking for a pack for a function
iveth c.
iveth c.
guadalajara

Me encanta su sabor aparte es la presentacion perfecta se mantiene super fria, y aparte tiene un super precio y la encuentras en todas partes.
cinthia g.
cinthia g.
Los Angeles

This is my go to soda. I just love the taste. Not to say you can use to mix drinks. If you don't want such a strong sweet state this is great.
Jaylis C.
Jaylis C.
Clermont, FL

I looove to drink it all day everyday its just refreshing and quenching. I live in florida so its always hot so this is always my go to drink.
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.

Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?
Nina R.
Nina R.

Does this work for heartburn ?

Join Now