Add a Photo

#2 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks
Photos (80)
Iris W.
Iris W.

Refreshing but not overpowering flavor- perfect for hot days and is usually cheap. The lemon-lime flavor is nice.
Claudia D.
Claudia D.
Sterling , VA

Love the taste and the package of this soda. It's so refreshing and doesn't have too many colouring agents on it.
Sely D.
Sely D.
Melrose Park, IL

Lime taste but refreshing and natural. Inexpensive . Never taste flat and has a perfect taste to a hot summer day
Rachel R.
Rachel R.

My favorite non-caffeine soda!!! It always has been and always will be. I love the taste of the lemon-lime crisp.
Lorena G.
Lorena G.
Englewood, NJ

I love the bubbles and lemon flavor, every one loves this soda. fulfills all my needs and is sensational to drink
Asmah Z.
Asmah Z.

Although I'm ride or die a fan of Coke, Sprite is a sweet vacation. And it has no caffeine so that can be a plus.
Chelsea A.
Chelsea A.
Morehead, KY

My favorite drink for a refreshing beverage. Affordable and delicious. Settles the stomach very well. Good value.
Amber E.
Amber E.
Sulphur, LA

I don't drink other carbonated drinks. Sprite is my favorite! I also like the cranberry Sprite and cherry Sprite!
Anytime I'm sick I drink this and feel a lot better. It's got good taste and is the best of any lemon-lime Sodas.
Sarah A.
Sarah A.

This is honestlt perfect for a party! My parents and I drink it when we have pizza because it tastes super good!!
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.

Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?
Nina R.
Nina R.

Does this work for heartburn ?