BY SPRITE #8 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks

Buy on Jet.com
Jessie E.
Jessie E.
Keep these in the house for the kids. Usually can find them on sale. Always in stock in our home.
Amber R.
Amber R.
Villa Rica, GA
Sprite Lemon-Lime Soda is so tasty. It's fresh and crisp lemon-lime flavor is a timeless classic!
Angelica S.
Angelica S.
Great taste, Lemon lime flavor in every drink. I would recommend to buy. Kids also like the taste
carol c.
carol c.
Hastings, NY
Love sprite its a freaking taste love taste love how it just bubbles its my good choice of a soda
veronica g.
veronica g.
Dallas, TX
this is jesus in my mouth , but to be honest its better cold not a big fan of the diet one though
Nelly S.
Nelly S.
Troy, NY
Me and my grandma love this so much I love the taste it so amazing I just over all love this soda
Mafer S.
Mafer S.
I love! It is one of my favorite drinks, the lemon really makes the difference from other brands.
Ornisha C.
Ornisha C.
Staten Island, NY
My favorite drink ever! I always order this at restaurants or actually anywhere. Super refreshing
Bianca P.
Bianca P.
Spring, TX
Lemon lime never tasted better. I can drink this everyday especially when I have a upset stomach.
Devonne R.
Devonne R.
Dodge City, Ks
Very original flavor, it's refreshing to drink and once you take that First sip its just so good.
Christina F.
Christina F.
Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA
Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.
howell, MI
Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Nina R.
Does this work for heartburn ?
Ana S.
Ana S.
which is better 7up or sprite?