BY SPRITE #5 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks

Buy on Jet.com
Alexia T.
Alexia T.
Las Vegas, NV
I try not to drink soda that much and if I do it's a Sprite. Sprite is the only soda I will drink.
Thailia S.
Thailia S.
Palmdale, CA
This is the brand we buy the most Sprite is our favorite soda. It really helps with upset stomachs
Amb B.
Amb B.
Lakewood, OH
What a classic. So refreshing on a hot day. I love the classic flavor, esp the sprite zero edition
Jolyn P.
Jolyn P.
Puyallup, WA
Have always loved Sprite!! Love the flavor. If I have my choice between brands I always pick this.
Breanna W.
Breanna W.
I love drinking sprite when I have a stomach and I love the lemon taste. I would drink it all day
Danielle P.
Danielle P.
Only soda i will drink! really good for an upset stomach! It is a little higher than other sodas!
jennifer p.
jennifer p.
ALWAYS loved sprite is not too sweet and not too dry ! has a very good flavor perfect for naseau!
Bianca P.
Bianca P.
Spring, TX
Lemon lime never tasted better. I can drink this everyday especially when I have a upset stomach.
Jazz L.
Jazz L.
Dont srink soda everyday but wen i do this is the only kind i will drink cause it has no caffeine
Jessie E.
Jessie E.
Keep these in the house for the kids. Usually can find them on sale. Always in stock in our home.
Christina F.
Christina F.
Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA
Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.
howell, MI
Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Nina R.
Does this work for heartburn ?
Ana S.
Ana S.
which is better 7up or sprite?