BY SPRITE #5 in Soda & Soft Drinks

Buy on Walmart*
Kelsey S.
Muncie, IN
Sprite is amazing for anything. It’s great for when you’re sick or just want a nice refreshing lemon lime soda. It goes great with most liquors too.
katie E.
Fort pierce, FL
The only times I get sprite is when we have cherries. Adding a couple cherries to your sprite gives it more flavor, and an admirable one at that! ❤🗻
Daneymis P.
This is my favorite soda and the second is the grape flavor. I like the Spray because I feel it is the one that does the least damage to the kidneys
Sydni C.
This sofa has good flavor. It also is very affordable. It's not to fizzy either. The packaging is nice and catchy. Value is great. I would buy this.
Thais F.
Porto Feliz SP
T h is product is great, I drink always because is fresh, in warm days, in barbecues, I always ask in restaurants, pubs, clubs, this is a easy access
Taylor R.
Owensboro, KY
for awhile I drank only dr pepper but then I started drinking sprite and stopped drinking dark stuff altogether so now sprite is my absolute favorite
Lizzeth R.
San Jose, CA
Sprite is great but sprite as a chaser is even better! Sprite has lemon but I never taste the lemon which is great. Sprite is my favorite light soda.
Suzanna P.
Sellersburg, IN
My go to soft drink. I like the new flavors they came up with in the soda machines at fast food places. It's not harsh on my stomach like most sodas.
Sherhlub V.
Sprite has a similar taste to all of the other light sodas but I can say that it's on of the most liked. Tastes so refreshing on a hot summer day!
Megan D.
New lebanon, OH
It's always been my go to drink for when my stomach is feeling a bit uneasy, it's always so refreshing to drink and is a perfect summer time drink!
Christina F.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA
Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Howell, MI
Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Does this work for heartburn ?
Michelle K.
Do they make a cherry sprite?