Add a Photo

#2 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks
Photos (83)
Amanda L.
Amanda L.
This soda always helps settle your stomach when you're not feeling your best. It's a family go to!
Abby G.
Abby G.
Binghamton, NY
My favorite drink. The lemon and lime is so thirst quenching, Sprite is the best soda you can get.
Michelle M.
Michelle M.
Athens, OH
Sprite is the absolute best soda ever. I drink a couple of cans a week. My favorite thing to drink
Leticia H.
Leticia H.
Riverbank, CA
Really refreshing when you don't want a harsh soda. It tasted very sweet and leaves a crisp taste.
Cassidy M.
Cassidy M.
New Baltimore, MI
Spring is always one of my weaknesses it's so good and I could drink two or three in an hour ha ha
Ashley H.
Ashley H.
My favorite soda of all time. Doesn't taste to sugary and taste so absolutely good. Now I want one
Stephanie A.
Stephanie A.
Mebane, NC
Drink bc I got clear braces .. Taste good .. Don't like it when it's hot .. Better then sprit zero
Tamie G.
Tamie G.
Edinburg , Tx
One of my favorite Coca Cola product! I love the taste unlike Sierra Mist ! I totally recommend it
Patricia M.
Patricia M.
Use to drink this whenever I got a flu, my dad always bring me this. Help my moods very affordable
alejandra g.
alejandra g.
Uppr Marlboro, MD
This is the most common and is amazing I like it the prize is good the size also is good I like it
Christina F.
Christina F.
Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA
Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.
Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Nina R.
Does this work for heartburn ?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.
Do they make a cherry sprite?