BY SPRITE #5 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks

Buy on Walmart*
Cassidy M.
Cassidy M.
New Baltimore, MI
Spring is always one of my weaknesses it's so good and I could drink two or three in an hour ha ha
Kelly D.
Kelly D.
Harriman, TN
Taste good. Good with drink flavors as well nit to expensive can be found anywhere which is a plus
Patricia M.
Patricia M.
Use to drink this whenever I got a flu, my dad always bring me this. Help my moods very affordable
Alexia T.
Alexia T.
Las Vegas, NV
I try not to drink soda that much and if I do it's a Sprite. Sprite is the only soda I will drink.
yajaira m.
yajaira m.
Meeker, CO
This stuff is always so refreshing it has t o be super cold though! Also goes great with some rum!
Breanna W.
Breanna W.
I love drinking sprite when I have a stomach and I love the lemon taste. I would drink it all day
Edelis D.
Edelis D.
Clermont, FL
Good combination of taste, love love love. Very refreshing. I love this brand. Highly recommended
jennifer p.
jennifer p.
ALWAYS loved sprite is not too sweet and not too dry ! has a very good flavor perfect for naseau!
Mafer S.
Mafer S.
I love! It is one of my favorite drinks, the lemon really makes the difference from other brands.
Jazz L.
Jazz L.
Dont srink soda everyday but wen i do this is the only kind i will drink cause it has no caffeine
Christina F.
Christina F.
Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA
Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.
howell, MI
Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Nina R.
Does this work for heartburn ?
Ana S.
Ana S.
which is better 7up or sprite?