BY SPRITE #5 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks

Buy on Walmart*
Amanda L.
Amanda L.
This soda always helps settle your stomach when you're not feeling your best. It's a family go to!
Torii M.
Torii M.
Who doesn't love an ice cold sprite on a very hot summer day. Very refreshing and thirst quenching
Thailia S.
Thailia S.
Palmdale, CA
This is the brand we buy the most Sprite is our favorite soda. It really helps with upset stomachs
Diosa A.
Diosa A.
Rialto, CA
I love drinking this honestly it's my favorite drink and if I could would drink it with every meal
Jamie C.
Jamie C.
East Longmeadow, MA
Refreshing yummy drink especially on a hot summer day perfect to mix with other things like juices
Jolyn P.
Jolyn P.
Puyallup, WA
Have always loved Sprite!! Love the flavor. If I have my choice between brands I always pick this.
Katy F.
Katy F.
This is wonderful. You can add cherry to it and give it a little more flavor and it's really good!
Alexia T.
Alexia T.
Las Vegas, NV
I try not to drink soda that much and if I do it's a Sprite. Sprite is the only soda I will drink.
Jaimee B.
Jaimee B.
This is my favorite "no caffeine " drink. it has a refreshing taste with a good soda "kick" to it.
alejandra g.
alejandra g.
Uppr Marlboro, MD
This is the most common and is amazing I like it the prize is good the size also is good I like it
Christina F.
Christina F.
Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA
Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.
howell, MI
Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Nina R.
Does this work for heartburn ?
Ana S.
Ana S.
which is better 7up or sprite?