Add a Photo

Photos (74)
Brittany M.
Brittany M.
Fort Worth, TX

I use to drink sprite all the time but then recently I became a coke lover it has a better taste than sprite does
Nancy C.
Nancy C.

Es muy buena y se puede acompañar con cualquier comida o chucheria o simplemente solo quite la sed por el momento
Anytime I'm sick I drink this and feel a lot better. It's got good taste and is the best of any lemon-lime Sodas.
Sarah A.
Sarah A.

This is honestlt perfect for a party! My parents and I drink it when we have pizza because it tastes super good!!
Natalia M.
Natalia M.

The sprite is very good because my helps me a lot when I have stomach pain and I also like when I go to the beach
Sely D.
Sely D.
Melrose Park, IL

Lime taste but refreshing and natural. Inexpensive . Never taste flat and has a perfect taste to a hot summer day
Asmah Z.
Asmah Z.

Although I'm ride or die a fan of Coke, Sprite is a sweet vacation. And it has no caffeine so that can be a plus.
Rachel R.
Rachel R.

My favorite non-caffeine soda!!! It always has been and always will be. I love the taste of the lemon-lime crisp.
blue n.
blue n.

It's taste is good and i prefer sprite most of the time but at times not on a regular basis due to health reasons
Claudia D.
Claudia D.
Sterling, VA

Love the taste and the package of this soda. It's so refreshing and doesn't have too many colouring agents on it.
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.

Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?
Patrick S.
Patrick S.
caucaia

What is your opinion about the lemon flavor of the sprite?

Join Now