Add a Photo

Photos (66)
Zion B.
Zion B.
Ocean Springs, MS

Sprite is always to go to drink for me it's not a dark drink that make your stomach hurt it helps with stomach aches and sometimes .
shofol a.
shofol a.
Wichita, KS

Sprite is a good drink, I dont usually drink them as much but it depends on what im doing and if I really want some lemon in my body
Allie H.
Allie H.
Penfield, NY

Some of my favorite soda on the market. I absolutely live Sprite. It's so refreshing. I wish they would make and all natural version
Kaylee S.
Kaylee S.
Gilbert, AZ

There's just something refreshing about opening up a can or bottle of sprite. If you love citrus then you'll love sprite. So good!!!
Wendy M.
Wendy M.

It is my favorite one. I love the lemon flavor that it's have when the weather is very hot o use to drink my sprite lemon lime soda.
Babli R.
Babli R.
Woodside, NY

One of the few drinks that are not colored. Love the crisp refreshing taste. If I had to pick a drink for a meal it would be Sprite.
Julia M.
Julia M.
Brazil, Indiana

Sprite is just very smooth and easy going and always is a great thing to have on hand whenever you are sick or having stomach issues
Abbi M.
Abbi M.
Stanwood, IA

Really good, one of my favorite pops. It has a good taste and I like how it doesn't have caffeine. I have drank this for many years.
Christina K.
Christina K.
Phoenix, AZ

It's refreshing and tastes great especially on a hot summer day. This was the only soda I could drink while pregnant besides squirt.
KARLA R.
KARLA R.
Wasco, CA

THESE WE ALWAYS HAVE IN STOCK AT HOME HUSBAND TAKES THEM TO WORK FOR HIS LUNCH AND LOVES THEM THEY ARE A GOOD VALUE WE BUY AT COSTCO
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?
Nina R.
Nina R.

Does this work for heartburn ?
Evelyn C.
Evelyn C.
Isabela Puerto Rico

How i know how many calories have ?

Join Now