Add a Photo

#4 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks
Photos (74)
Brianna A.
Brianna A.

This is a classic and has always been my favorite soda. It's simple, refreshing, and not heavy like darker sodas.
Smana P.
Smana P.
Lighthouse Point, FL

Sprite is the ONLY soda that I ever drink. I drink Sprite a few time a week , and I'm loving it!!! Happy consumer
Rosa B.
Rosa B.
Eastport , New York

Super bueno.
A mi esposo y ami no sensata 👏👏
Especial para días calurosos,no lo dudes y tomate una soda de estas.
Lorena G.
Lorena G.
Englewood, NJ

I love the bubbles and lemon flavor, every one loves this soda. fulfills all my needs and is sensational to drink
Ninoshka U.
Ninoshka U.
Doral, Florida

I love Sprite!!!! It is SOOOO refreshing and dos not have artificial color so it's not that harmful to your body.
Chantal G.
Chantal G.
Ottawa

This is by far my favorite soft drink. Very thirst quenching and refreshing. Mixes well with any alcohol or juice
Brittany M.
Brittany M.
Fort Worth, TX

I use to drink sprite all the time but then recently I became a coke lover it has a better taste than sprite does
Nancy C.
Nancy C.

Es muy buena y se puede acompañar con cualquier comida o chucheria o simplemente solo quite la sed por el momento
Anytime I'm sick I drink this and feel a lot better. It's got good taste and is the best of any lemon-lime Sodas.
Sarah A.
Sarah A.

This is honestlt perfect for a party! My parents and I drink it when we have pizza because it tastes super good!!
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.

Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?
Patrick S.
Patrick S.
caucaia

What is your opinion about the lemon flavor of the sprite?

Join Now