BY SPRITE #5 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks

Buy on Walmart*
Jolyn P.
Jolyn P.
Puyallup, WA
Have always loved Sprite!! Love the flavor. If I have my choice between brands I always pick this.
Michelle H.
Michelle H.
Killeen, TX
This is my favorite soda! I rarely drink dark sodas and if I have a fizzy drink craving this is it
Jamie C.
Jamie C.
E Longmeadow, MA
Refreshing yummy drink especially on a hot summer day perfect to mix with other things like juices
JhoVana S.
JhoVana S.
Los Angeles, CA
I love it... Is the only I drink because no color to damage your teeth! The flavor is really good!
alejandra g.
alejandra g.
Uppr Marlboro, MD
This is the most common and is amazing I like it the prize is good the size also is good I like it
Jaimee B.
Jaimee B.
This is my favorite "no caffeine " drink. it has a refreshing taste with a good soda "kick" to it.
Nimra S.
Nimra S.
Love this soda flavor. It helps with digestion aswell. Really like it alot and enjoy it with food.
Katy F.
Katy F.
This is wonderful. You can add cherry to it and give it a little more flavor and it's really good!
Michelle G.
Michelle G.
Edinburg, TX
This is one of my favorite carbonated drinks! its better than a lot of other lemon flavored drinks!
Hailey B.
Hailey B.
Sedro Woolley, WA
Really good if you are not really wanting a "heavy" pop it's my go to pop other than Doctor pepper
Christina F.
Christina F.
Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA
Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.
howell, MI
Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Nina R.
Does this work for heartburn ?
Ana S.
Ana S.
which is better 7up or sprite?