Add a Photo

#4 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks
Photos (67)
Paris S.
Paris S.

I used to love Sprite but now I don't really care for it. The taste in every bottle I have just taste like WAY TO MUCH syrup is being added
Julisa C.
Julisa C.
New Caney

Sprite tasted so good and its so helpful because when your stomach hurt or your sick you can drink it and will help you to feel much better
deborah s.
deborah s.
Rego Park, NY

ilove this soda, it's fresh and the taste of lemon is good,i drink it when i lunch and i don't drink a lot but sometimes i like to drink it
Brittany W.
Brittany W.
Nachitoches, Louisianna

I love sprite especially when I have a stomache ache it's a childhood favorite it's great just don't drink to much because it's bad for you
Dahiana S.
Dahiana S.

Sprite is excellent for those súper Hot days of my country, i Just Like this one that is the classic flavor. It feels Like lemon with soda.
Bety P.
Bety P.

Is best when u drink it cold. I like the taste because you can taste it not like other drinks where is more bubbling that the actual taste.
Heather T.
Heather T.
Franklin, OH

One of my go to pops when I have a upset stomach. It really helps me I love the taste I don't buy a lot maybe a case every couple of months
KELLY CRISTINA S.
KELLY CRISTINA S.
Washington, DC

Sprite Lemon Lime 🍋 it's my favorite sprite. It's so refreshing and good. It's a amazing soda to take at lunch time,dinner or casual snack.
Sadie J.
Sadie J.

I love sprite! It's good when you have an upset stomach, or pair with a fatty meal to help cut the fat. It also an awesome soda for mixing!
Shannon G.
Shannon G.
Louisville, KY

If I drink soda this is what I drink. I love the taste of Sprite. Since I don't usually drink soft drinks this is like a treat to have one.
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?
Erica J.
Erica J.
Rocky Mount
Are there any punch recipes that include Sprite?
Evelyn C.
Evelyn C.
Isabela Puerto Rico

How i know how many calories have ?

Join Now