Add a Photo

Photos (78)
August K.
August K.
Perry, GA

I drink sprite when I'm sick. You should try it. It's good yo! Seriously try it. It's like carbonated perfect and idk.
Damaris A.
Damaris A.
Mcallen, TX

Sprite Soda is great. My family really likes it. It has a very refreshing lemony taste. I'll definitely contine to buy.
Sarah T.
Sarah T.
Owings Mills, MD

Best drink to settle my stomach. My go to drink whenever I need some carbonation and not the heaviness of a dark soda.
Katie C.
Katie C.
Wellford, SC

Who doesn't love sprite? My favorite soda! Best in the world! My family and I drink this when we have a upset stomach!
Hope B.
Hope B.
Mobile, AL

It's great for when you don't feel good. It's not as bad as coke. Plus it is clear and doesn't stain your teeth as bad
Nicole D.
Nicole D.
Portsmouth, OH

This is my go to pop/soda. Just wish the calories wasn't so high. Will defiantly buy this again. Quenches your thirst.
Anelka R.
Anelka R.
Tacna

I love this soda, is very refreshing, lemon flavor is delicious and the bubbles are amazing. It is one of my favorites
Megan A.
Megan A.
Eastbourne

I mean its a classic isn't it? Just great for enjoying when you need cooling down or for when you just want hydration!
Lisa D.
Lisa D.
Williamson, WV

I like buying Sprite for my son because he likes soda but I don't like him having the caffeine and he loves the taste.
Aurora B.
Aurora B.
Surprise, AZ

I think sprite will always be my favorite drink. It really does satisfy your thirst and its not too sweet or anything.
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.

Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Nina R.

Does this work for heartburn ?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?

Join Now