BY SPRITE #2 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks

Buy on Jet.com*
Thailia S.
Thailia S.
Palmdale, CA
This is the brand we buy the most Sprite is our favorite soda. It really helps with upset stomachs
Amanda L.
Amanda L.
This soda always helps settle your stomach when you're not feeling your best. It's a family go to!
Michelle M.
Michelle M.
Athens, OH
Sprite is the absolute best soda ever. I drink a couple of cans a week. My favorite thing to drink
Abby G.
Abby G.
Binghamton, NY
My favorite drink. The lemon and lime is so thirst quenching, Sprite is the best soda you can get.
Leticia H.
Leticia H.
Riverbank, CA
Really refreshing when you don't want a harsh soda. It tasted very sweet and leaves a crisp taste.
Patricia M.
Patricia M.
Use to drink this whenever I got a flu, my dad always bring me this. Help my moods very affordable
Ashley H.
Ashley H.
My favorite soda of all time. Doesn't taste to sugary and taste so absolutely good. Now I want one
JhoVana S.
JhoVana S.
Los Angeles, CA
I love it... Is the only I drink because no color to damage your teeth! The flavor is really good!
Jamie C.
Jamie C.
E Longmeadow, MA
Refreshing yummy drink especially on a hot summer day perfect to mix with other things like juices
Jaimee B.
Jaimee B.
This is my favorite "no caffeine " drink. it has a refreshing taste with a good soda "kick" to it.
Christina F.
Christina F.
Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA
Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.
howell, MI
Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Nina R.
Does this work for heartburn ?
Ana S.
Ana S.
which is better 7up or sprite?