Add a Photo

Photos (83)
Lexie F.
Lexie F.
Princeton, NC
Love the fresh taste and smoothness of sprite! Plus it's caffine free and that is a pro in my book!
Brit G.
Brit G.
The original sprite is so yummy and very light. Its good and has the right amount of lime and lemon
Candy B.
Candy B.
Burlington, NC
Great soda to have if you want something light and refreshing. Also great if you don't do caffeine.
Lashea H.
Lashea H.
Rome, GA
Sprite is my all time favorite drink!! I drink Sprite on a daily basis, I love the lemon lime taste
Carolyn S.
Carolyn S.
Woonsocket, RI
Sprite is an amazing soda.. it's crisp and very refreshing.. this is the only soda I can drink flat
Cheryl H.
Cheryl H.
Fort Riley, KS
Refreshing. It's a good drink to have in its own or even to add to and still keep an awesome taste.
Trinity B.
Trinity B.
Gatesville, TX
During a hot summer day this is my go to on feeling refreshed and cool with it's lemon lime flavor.
Philip D.
Philip D.
Poplar Bluff, MO
I love to mix this with Powerade. Great taste for lemon lime. It's the best tasting lemon lime soda
Taren M.
Taren M.
I love sprite and any restaurant that I go to I always order a sprite. I love the lemon lime taste.
Sadia M.
Sadia M.
Bronx, Ny
I love how this taste I love this soda amazing taste amazing product bought a lot of it kids love it
Christina F.
Christina F.
Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA
Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.
Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.
Do they make a cherry sprite?
Nina R.
Nina R.
Does this work for heartburn ?