Add a Photo

Photos (80)
Kezia D.
Kezia D.
Fort Bragg, NC

Always one of my favorites, I love sprite I think it tastes amazing and it doesn't make you feel bad afterwards
Tangier M.
Tangier M.
Livingston, CA

Like how it doesn't have caffeine and it's good for when I don't want something that will keep me up all night.
Jennifer S.
Jennifer S.
Clarksburg, WV

I love sprite. It is caffeine free and easier on my stomach them dark sodas. I always have sprite in my fridge.
Baleigh M.
Baleigh M.
Chico, CA

Sprite is as great drink for any age, and any occasion. Great refreshing flavor. Can't go wrong with this drink
Sab L.
Sab L.
Tampa, FL

One of the best sodas out there! You simply can't mimic the taste of a classic can of sprite! Simply refreshing
Sandi I.
Sandi I.
Nortonville, KY

Sprite is always a good go to when one is sick or has an upset stomach.or just an every day drink to share with
Teddi J.
Teddi J.
Hyattsville, MD

Always a favorite with the kids. A light colored soda that tends to be a treat for them when they've done well.
Marieli S.
Marieli S.
Mableton, GA

Our favorite soda. Love the lemon lime taste. So refreshing when ice cold. Great to have with any type of food.
Alyssa H.
Alyssa H.
Jacksonville, NC

Great soda! Great refreshing taste and goes great with any snack or meal! Its always been my absolute favorite!
Melissa H.
Melissa H.
Austwell, TX

My kids drink Sprite and love it!! I like to buy it when it is on sale if not then I will buy the store brand!!
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.

Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Nina R.

Does this work for heartburn ?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?

Join Now