Add a Photo

#4 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks
Photos (74)
Kimberly G.
Kimberly G.

Sprite lemon lime soda is so good. The flavor is delicious so lemony. Drink it cold so it can be more refreshing.
Jennifer H.
Jennifer H.
Austin, TX

Love Sprite! Tastes great alone or mixed with my fav alcohol. I prefer this over other lime-lemon flavored drinks
Mairy X.
Mairy X.
Fresno, CA

I like the original taste. I like the bubbling soda and the lemon lime taste. I like the packaging and the color.
Katia S.
Katia S.
Kerman, CA

I prefer it over Sierra Mist it's a like taste but there's this certain taste to it that I prefer very refreshing
MARY M.
MARY M.
Cleveland, OH

What can you say about soda? I love the light lemon lime flavor and the fact that there is no caffeine in sprite.
Christine c.
Christine c.
Apopka, FL

Love sprite lemon lime. Plus its caffeine free so my children ALWAYS drink this. I can't keep enough in the house
Jhoana T.
Jhoana T.
Los Angeles, CA

These soda is really good i think you should really try it I've been drinking this since a long time and its good
Natalia M.
Natalia M.

The sprite is very good because my helps me a lot when I have stomach pain and I also like when I go to the beach
Alisha H.
Alisha H.
Groveport, OH

Sprite lemon lime soda is great. That bubbly crisp feeling when you drink it. Couldn't get much better than that.
Kaylee M.
Kaylee M.
Charlottetown, PE

Srite lemon lime soda has very good flavor and goes well with meals and to mix drinks with at a party or at home.
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.

Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?
Patrick S.
Patrick S.
caucaia

What is your opinion about the lemon flavor of the sprite?

Join Now