Add a Photo

Photos (55)
Cristina S.
Cristina S.
Granite City, IL

Really good and taste soda to drink and it fills u up so drink this kind of soada too since u gotta have clear soda too
Gabby R.
Gabby R.
Howell, MI

One of the only soft drinks that I will ever drink! It is super great with any meal. I love the taste. Very refreshing.
AMANDA S.
AMANDA S.
Newton, IA

Love the fresh crisp lemon-line flavor of Sprite and the fizz can't be beat! Great to mix in punches or to drink alone.
Karinny F.
Karinny F.

É um dos melhores refrigerantes que já tomei. E o preço é super acessível. O sabor deixa aquele gostinho de quero mais.
Lyndsey M.
Lyndsey M.
Oil City, PA

I love Sprite, one of my all time favorite sodas. I'd say that it is very refreshing on a hot day and tastes very good.
Fernanda D.
Fernanda D.
Tucson, AZ

This soda I like to drink when I have thirst because I refreshes soda. although this a little sweet. but i liked drink.
Flor P.
Flor P.
Buenos Aires

Me encanta esta gaseosa, para tomar sola o hacer tragos. Es riquísima! Le sacaría un poco de burbujas y sería perfecta.
Carina O.
Carina O.
Stockton, CA

Sprite is my go to drink when I'm tired of dark drinks. Way better taste and fizz than 7up. Great price for great taste
Christee G.
Christee G.
50th Henderson lane Willingboro , NJ

Sprite lemons lime soda are amazing they have the equal amount of lemons and lime that I live with the soda is good for
Heather Engvik H.
Heather Engvik H.
Plainview, NY

Absolutely love it really good soda I recommend everybody in the soda I really love it it's really good I recommend the
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?
Evelyn C.
Evelyn C.
Isabela Puerto Rico

How i know how many calories have ?
Misty M.
Misty M.
wellsford

Why has it got a strong lemon taste to i

Join Now