Add a Photo

Photos (80)
Rosa R.
Rosa R.
Bakersfield, CA

Drinking it cold is best goes with anything also refreshing and great tasting you can never go wrong with a sprite
Julian A.
Julian A.
Boise, ID

if you want a citrus drink sprite is the best. its always been the reliable and tasty choice, very crisp and tasty
Sukita A.
Sukita A.
West Chester, PA

I love sprite, and this flavor is facinados us, at home in hot weather usually love to take this soda is delicious
Cassity T.
Cassity T.
Lexington, KY

YUM. Best soda and not as bad for you as coke so thats nice. Very yummy as a mixer for alcoholic beverages as well
Tiffany H.
Tiffany H.
Maywood, CA

Sprite is a great lemon lime soda with the right amount of bubbles and even though it's not diet it feels that way
Bralmarys B.
Bralmarys B.
Elizabeth, NJ

Who does not love Sprite? I love it because even though is a Soda I feel that is the must "healthy" one out there.
JESSICA G.
JESSICA G.
Mt Sterling, KY

love sprite i love the taste of it and when i am sick it helps me out alot and i highly and strongly recommend it.
Keira J.
Keira J.
Omaha, NE

I don't drink pop often but when I do this is one of them I drink. I love to drink this if I have a upset stomach.
Anytime I'm sick I drink this and feel a lot better. It's got good taste and is the best of any lemon-lime Sodas.
MARY M.
MARY M.
Cleveland, OH

What can you say about soda? I love the light lemon lime flavor and the fact that there is no caffeine in sprite.
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.

Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?
Nina R.
Nina R.

Does this work for heartburn ?