BY SPRITE #10 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks

Buy on Jet.com
I think the cans are better because for some reason the fizz last longer no one likes a flat soda.
Diosa A.
Diosa A.
Rialto, CA
I love drinking this honestly it's my favorite drink and if I could would drink it with every meal
Thailia S.
Thailia S.
Palmdale, CA
This is the brand we buy the most Sprite is our favorite soda. It really helps with upset stomachs
JhoVana S.
JhoVana S.
Los Angeles, CA
I love it... Is the only I drink because no color to damage your teeth! The flavor is really good!
Kelly D.
Kelly D.
Harriman, TN
Taste good. Good with drink flavors as well nit to expensive can be found anywhere which is a plus
Torii M.
Torii M.
Who doesn't love an ice cold sprite on a very hot summer day. Very refreshing and thirst quenching
Amanda L.
Amanda L.
This soda always helps settle your stomach when you're not feeling your best. It's a family go to!
Abby G.
Abby G.
Binghamton, NY
My favorite drink. The lemon and lime is so thirst quenching, Sprite is the best soda you can get.
Jamie C.
Jamie C.
E Longmeadow, MA
Refreshing yummy drink especially on a hot summer day perfect to mix with other things like juices
Michelle H.
Michelle H.
Killeen, TX
This is my favorite soda! I rarely drink dark sodas and if I have a fizzy drink craving this is it
Christina F.
Christina F.
Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA
Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.
howell, MI
Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Nina R.
Does this work for heartburn ?
Ana S.
Ana S.
which is better 7up or sprite?