Add a Photo

Photos (74)
Saulimar C.
Saulimar C.
Miami, Florida

the flavor is always crisp. the flavor is always crisp. great tasting cafine free love it sparkely easy to find it frizz tired of written review
Angela B.
Angela B.
Arvada, CO

This has a light citrus flavor and isn't quite as sweet as some dark soda/pop. This is the drink of choice for sick kids without a stonach ache.
Wendy O.
Wendy O.

Useful for parties and foot ball games at home very tasty but its tooo fizzy for my liking people have different taste buds so cant really judge
Jackie M.
Jackie M.
San Antonio, TX

I honestly love drinking sprite when I at the movies with a bucket of popcorn I feel like my trip isn't complete unless I have that combination.
Angel V.
Angel V.
El Paso, TX

Pretty good so notices a lemon and a recommended for everyone it also comes in like a 12 pack and I really like it I will buy it again and again
Jessie P.
Jessie P.
Durham, NC

Sprite is my favorite lemon lime soda. It's not too strong or sweet like Mountain Dew or 7 up. It also has just the right amount of carbonation.
Jamaia S.
Jamaia S.

This is my favorite of all time drinks it so good and it helps your stomach when it hurting it very affordable it has a lemon line taste to it .
Aphsana Y.
Aphsana Y.
Romford, Essex

I love anything lemon and lime and this is a thirst quencher for hot summer days. I feel so alert when I drink this! It is like my energy drink.
Kimberly D.
Kimberly D.

Sprite is my favorite soda drink. Has a lemon taste. Great drink for parties. It's a fresh drink for the summer. Good flavor compared to others.
Karina P.
Karina P.

I can drink Sprite a lot, the flavor may get boring after awhile but when I come back to it after awhile it's as good as new until I ware it out
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.

Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?
Nina R.
Nina R.

Does this work for heartburn ?

Join Now