Add a Photo

Photos (66)
Yarely M.
Yarely M.
Venus, TX

Tell if I'm not crazy but I like it when I drink it and the gas hits me in the throat ugh if feels good that makes my eyes get watery
Angie D.
Angie D.
Ft Walton Bch, FL

My favorite soda. Freash smooth and satisfing. Not too sweet and great to mix with your favorite juice, wine, or alcoholic beverages.
Anali G.
Anali G.
Jacksonville Beach, FL

A box of this soda is on my cart every two weeks my family loves it and I do too . Coca-cola is the best brand for me I recomend it .
Melissa C.
Melissa C.
San Cristóbal de las casas

Es una bebida súper refrescante me encanta porque tiene un sabor inigualable y es súper rico, es básico que consuma sprite en mi vida
Kaitlynn W.
Kaitlynn W.

It has been one of my favorite drinks for a long time and I don't think it's that bad for a choice cause it's not as sugary as others
Kristin W.
Kristin W.

I don't typically let my kids drink soda and I do t drink it al all. But I do let my boys drink Sprite occasionally and they love it.
Delia T.
Delia T.
Mcallen, TX

I buy this one because of friend they came over and that is what they drink but I guess they are good because they only eat with them
sara T.
sara T.
Reston, VA

It is my favorite lemon and lime soda. It has a the perfect amount of carbon so you can still taste the flavor. It is affordable too.
Ailiz N.
Ailiz N.
Garden Grove, CA

I love Sprite more than 7up! I don't get how people can say that it's the same thing. Sprite will always me one of my favorite sodas.
Timicia P.
Timicia P.
Fulton, MO

Sprite is so good!!!! It makes fir a nice refreshing drink on a very hot summer day and love the nice crisp taste Sprite has to offer
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?
Nina R.
Nina R.

Does this work for heartburn ?
Evelyn C.
Evelyn C.
Isabela Puerto Rico

How i know how many calories have ?

Join Now