Add a Photo

Photos (78)
Luis M.
Luis M.
Merced, CA

Love love this soda i would drink sprite all day than cocacola. Sprite is refeshing an u can feel the fresh of the soda
Leigh-Ann K.
Leigh-Ann K.
Lewiston, ID

I love sprite and I find myself drinking this when I get an upset tummy and for some reason it seems to settle it down.
Hannah S.
Hannah S.
Lakeland, FL

Super fresh flavor, always has a tang that kind of zings your tastebuds. I wouldn't change anything about this product.
Anna L.
Anna L.
Stockton, CA

out of all the sodas in the world I have to say that sprite is my favorite soda of all. its refreshing and taste great!
Katie C.
Katie C.
Wellford, SC

Who doesn't love sprite? My favorite soda! Best in the world! My family and I drink this when we have a upset stomach!
Danna V.
Danna V.
Las Vegas, NV

This soda is so good I love it it's a must have at parties I love lemon sodas they are the best and have a great taste
Jennifer R.
Jennifer R.

A great, flavourful soda. Great to pop open a can at a summer bbq. Delicious. Great for parties%picnics/ large events.
Damaris A.
Damaris A.
Mcallen, TX

Sprite Soda is great. My family really likes it. It has a very refreshing lemony taste. I'll definitely contine to buy.
Shelbie S.
Shelbie S.

Sprite is by far my favorite soda. I prefer this over 7 up. I like how bubbly it is and it's very cool and refreshing.
Alisha L.
Alisha L.
Garfield, NJ

I don't drink soda often, but I do love the taste of Sprite. I've even used it in sangria, & dinner & dessert recipes.
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.

Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Nina R.

Does this work for heartburn ?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?

Join Now