Add a Photo

Photos (83)
Vi H.
Vi H.
Hayward, CA
I would prefer 7up over sprite. They are a little water down but actually have so much sugar in it.
carmennie k.
carmennie k.
Belleville, IL
I just purchased a sprite at my local fast stood restaraunt it was pretty strong in taste but good.
Taren M.
Taren M.
I love sprite and any restaurant that I go to I always order a sprite. I love the lemon lime taste.
Dora S.
Dora S.
Greensboro, NC
Love the refreshing taste of this caffeine free drink. Love the lemon lime flavor. Best hands down.
Julie P.
Julie P.
Light and refreshing! Sprite can never go wrong. No caffeine and allows pregnant women to drink it.
Lexie F.
Lexie F.
Princeton, NC
Love the fresh taste and smoothness of sprite! Plus it's caffine free and that is a pro in my book!
Alexis A.
Alexis A.
Honestly, I'm addicted to Sprite even though it's not quite good for you. I can drink 2-3 in a day.
Brit G.
Brit G.
The original sprite is so yummy and very light. Its good and has the right amount of lime and lemon
Sadia M.
Sadia M.
Bronx, Ny
I love how this taste I love this soda amazing taste amazing product bought a lot of it kids love it
Philip D.
Philip D.
Poplar Bluff, MO
I love to mix this with Powerade. Great taste for lemon lime. It's the best tasting lemon lime soda
Christina F.
Christina F.
Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA
Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.
Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.
Do they make a cherry sprite?
Nina R.
Nina R.
Does this work for heartburn ?