BY SPRITE #5 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks

Buy on Walmart*
Gabby B.
I love sprite, especially after hearing clear sodas are better than darker sodas, sprite is on my top 5, makes me feel less queasy when I'm nauseous.
Samara F.
It is one of my go to sodas. I definitely love it cold or mixed in alcoholic drinks. I would recommend this if someone love strong carbonated sodas.
Carmen L.
We used when the kids are sick. The price are OK. And the new convenient package it's amazing for kids because it's the quantity necessary for them.
Bryanna L.
Westbrook, ME
Sprite is the best. It's delicious with no caffeine. A refreshing drink at any time and you can drink it with just about anything. I'd recommend it!
Katherine E.
Who don't like the classic drinks anymore I still. Love them they go old on you an you know there is always great flavor everytime it hits your mouth
Suzanna P.
Sellersburg, IN
My go to soft drink. I like the new flavors they came up with in the soda machines at fast food places. It's not harsh on my stomach like most sodas.
Sonam s.
Raleigh, NC
I always get this later when I go out to fancy restaurants because it's light and not to have a concert and how I am already eating burgers and fries
Donni P.
Brooklyn, NY
Great taste , great price very affordable . Best to add to mixers and punches. Grocery stores carry this product. It also comes in different flavors.
Andrea D.
Imperial Bch, CA
I buy soda for the house this is the brand I buy. My kids really like the flavor. I buy it in a 12pk or in a 2lt. My husband also like thios floavor
Makenzie K.
Austin, TX
The first sip of sprite is so strong! I love it. Not only is sprite a great soda on a normal day, but it's also my favorite drink for when I'm sick.
Christina F.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA
Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Howell, MI
Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Does this work for heartburn ?
Michelle K.
Do they make a cherry sprite?