Add a Photo

Photos (80)
Katie H.
Katie H.
Hamilton, GA

Delicious and refreshing. I don't drink sprite that often but it does make for a nice change every now and then.
Kimberly R.
Kimberly R.
San Fernando, CA

This has been my favorite drink since I was a child I love the taste and will always prefer it to any other soda
Krystal C.
Krystal C.

When I'm sick I would drink this. It pretty good I like it. But sometimes it tastes better when it's really flat
Jasmin L.
Jasmin L.
Caledonia, MS

I love drinking sprite because I know it's like really cold and when it's really cold it feels good on my throat
kayla b.
kayla b.

my favorite drink , quenches my thirst and gives me energy and is very very very tasty. nice packaging and logos
Heather P.
Heather P.
Lake Ozark, MO

Always need this for an upset stomach or a mixer for vodka. Light crisp flavor.
Usually on sale and easy to find
Gladys C.
Gladys C.

I love Sprite. It's my to go drink when I need something refreshing. Works so well with a upset stomach as well.
Maria L.
Maria L.
Dundalk, MD

Only drink when I'm at a bar. great mixer with vodka to give it a little flavor. still great when its by itself.
Breanna P.
Breanna P.
Largo, FL

My most favorite soda for years! My husband, son and I all love it! Will be purchasing more in the near future!
Avalento B.
Avalento B.

This is the brand the works with everything lemo flavor are my favorite. i love this with a good meal or snack.
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.

Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Nina R.

Does this work for heartburn ?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?

Join Now