Add a Photo

Photos (80)
Kristyn B.
Kristyn B.
Passaic, NJ

I like that there isn't any dye in this soda. Its got a great refreshing taste and i mix it with wine sometimes too
Aimee M.
Aimee M.

Nothing better then the good classic. Good for a sick tummy or just any day. Sometimes Sprite is jut the way to go
Sukita A.
Sukita A.
West Chester, PA

I love sprite, and this flavor is facinados us, at home in hot weather usually love to take this soda is delicious
Emily D.
Emily D.
Ogden, UT

I love this especially when I'm feeling nauseous. I'm on a chemo medication right now and this helps when I'm sick
Tanya G.
Tanya G.
Perris, CA

I like this type of soda . It has a great taste . Very affordable. When I need a refreshing drink this is my go to
JESSICA G.
JESSICA G.
Mt Sterling, KY

love sprite i love the taste of it and when i am sick it helps me out alot and i highly and strongly recommend it.
Linda B.
Linda B.

My favorite soda! Has just the right balance of lemon and lime to make for a delicious drink alone or with a meal.
Adilene P.
Adilene P.
Sanford, NC

I always give my kids sprite instead of drinks with caffeine. They love the taste and its mich healthier for them.
Reagan M.
Reagan M.
Mobile, AL

A very sweet soda at times this drink can be very strong but whenever i was sick it was a great help with my belly
Madison
Madison
Berea, KY

Sprite is good for you when your stomach is upset or your feeling under the weather, or if you just want some soda
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.

Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?
Nina R.
Nina R.

Does this work for heartburn ?

Join Now