Add a Photo

Photos (79)
Kay L.
Kay L.
Portland, OR

By far my favorite soda ever . Love making mixed drinks with Sprite . Really affordable and is found anywhere .
Vanessa I.
Vanessa I.
Watertown, WI

Sprite is my favorite soda, my doctor actually told me to drink sprite on an upset stomach. It works like magic
Amanda O.
Amanda O.
New York

Used to drink it everyday but as I got older I stop drinking certain carbonated drinks. Trying to stay healthy.
Sandi I.
Sandi I.
Nortonville, KY

Sprite is always a good go to when one is sick or has an upset stomach.or just an every day drink to share with
Jo R.
Jo R.

It's a good drink to have when there's nothing else around. It has a very basic taste if hats what you're into.
Kadeijah J.
Kadeijah J.
Gautier, MS

Im addicted to sprite. I have to have one every day. Its my favorite drink and will continue to be my favorite!
Bahtyah J.
Bahtyah J.
Meridian, MS

This is the best lemon lime soda I have ever have. It taste so amazing and helps when you have an upset stomach
Tangier M.
Tangier M.
Livingston, CA

Like how it doesn't have caffeine and it's good for when I don't want something that will keep me up all night.
Brandi S.
Brandi S.
Fitchburg, MA

Love it's always my go to drink, I always get it when I go out to eat or when I'm just in bed watching a movie!
Marieli S.
Marieli S.
Mableton, GA

Our favorite soda. Love the lemon lime taste. So refreshing when ice cold. Great to have with any type of food.
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.

Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Nina R.

Does this work for heartburn ?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?

Join Now