Add a Photo

#3 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks
Photos (55)
Sarah M.
Sarah M.

Classics will always be the best. No other flavors compare. Sprite has always been my favorite soda and always will be!
Hannah S.
Hannah S.
Lakeland, FL

Super fresh flavor, always has a tang that kind of zings your tastebuds. I wouldn't change anything about this product.
Shanice N.
Shanice N.
Myrtle Beach, SC

Sprite will always trump 7 up in my eyes. That could be becausenI grew up on sprite but I still think it tastes better.
Shirley A.
Shirley A.

Love sprite!! I could have it for breakfast lunch and dinner it's my favorite soda!! Well recommended has a great taste
Paulina M.
Paulina M.

This will absolutely always be a classic! I try not to drink soda as often, but when I do this is definitely my choice!
Isabelle L.
Isabelle L.

Best Sprite ever but it does have a craving addictive substance which makes you want to drink more. This is affordable.
Brittany H.
Brittany H.
Cypress, TX

I wouldn't say that Sprite is my favorite soda, but I still drink it quite often and I enjoy it whenever I do drink it.
Nida A.
Nida A.
Toledo, OH

What is better than lemon lime soda? Nothing!
Love it with chocolate cake or after a good meal of beef steak
Refreshing
Michele V.
Michele V.
Centralia, WA

Sprite is a very crisp refreshing drink loaded with just the right lemony lime taste. Wonderful after a hot summer day.
Misty B.
Misty B.
Johnson City, TN

I mostly buy Sprite when someine in the house is sick. It is great for an upset stomach pkus it is cool and refreshing.
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?
Evelyn C.
Evelyn C.
Isabela Puerto Rico

How i know how many calories have ?
Misty M.
Misty M.
wellsford

Why has it got a strong lemon taste to i

Join Now