Add a Photo

Photos (83)
Liz W.
Liz W.
Maricopa, AZ
Crisp clean taste, perfect for drinking alone or mixing with fruit flavorings for a spruced up drink
Ramom A.
Ramom A.
Panorama City, CA
This is the best soda ever I always ask for this whenever I go to restaurants or fast food places !!
Angie S.
Angie S.
I love having Sprite on cheat days. It's my favorite soft drink . No other soft drink makes me happy
Wendy N.
Wendy N.
Mixtue between lemon & lime with a soda pop taste. The mixture is linked to settling upset stomachs.
Bennetta F.
Bennetta F.
Alva, OK
My favorite go to carbonated beverage! I love the lemon lime taste and over ice it is so refreshing!
Sorayda M.
Sorayda M.
El Paso, TX
I live this soda, it's my go to drink if I want to eat anything. Its very refreshing and tastes good
Dora S.
Dora S.
Greensboro, NC
Love the refreshing taste of this caffeine free drink. Love the lemon lime flavor. Best hands down.
Vi H.
Vi H.
Hayward, CA
I would prefer 7up over sprite. They are a little water down but actually have so much sugar in it.
Emily L.
Emily L.
Lampasas, TX
this is the most refreshing drink other than water. it's nice to cool you down and it taste amazing
Aliez R.
Aliez R.
Providence, RI
My go to when I'm thirsty, go out to eat, or in drive through. Bubbly and refreshing. Crisp flavor.
Christina F.
Christina F.
Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA
Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.
Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Nina R.
Does this work for heartburn ?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.
Do they make a cherry sprite?