BY SPRITE #5 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks

Buy on Walmart*
Barbara W.
Barbara W.
Canton, OH
Like the flavor and so glad there is something good tasting out there when you can't have caffeine.
Laura L.
Laura L.
Modesto, CA
Can't go wrong with sprite definitely and oldie but goodie. Absolutely love sprite very refreshing.
Larisa M.
Larisa M.
Centerfield, UT
Crisp clean taste. Refreshing and very lemon and lime tasting. I drink it all the time. I recommend
Marcy S.
Marcy S.
Moscow Mills, MO
Sprite is refreshing on a hot day & it is the best soda for an upset stomach, paired with crackers.
Lashea H.
Lashea H.
Rome, GA
Sprite is my all time favorite drink!! I drink Sprite on a daily basis, I love the lemon lime taste
I love Sprite it's the most refreshing beverage I every tasted. Plus it goes great in other drinks.
Aliez R.
Aliez R.
Providence, RI
My go to when I'm thirsty, go out to eat, or in drive through. Bubbly and refreshing. Crisp flavor.
Nikoo S.
Nikoo S.
Los Angeles, CA
Great drink. Brings back so much memory. It has been more than 10 years that I drink it. Keep going
Alexis A.
Alexis A.
Honestly, I'm addicted to Sprite even though it's not quite good for you. I can drink 2-3 in a day.
Jacqueline B.
Jacqueline B.
Eagle pass, TX
I love this refreshing drink ideal for camping days or even just hot weather great taste good price
Christina F.
Christina F.
Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA
Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.
howell, MI
Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Nina R.
Does this work for heartburn ?
Ana S.
Ana S.
which is better 7up or sprite?