Add a Photo

Photos (78)
Gabby T.
Gabby T.
Cincinnati

Sprite is the best thing you could drink ! It taste amazing . I'll go to a restaurant & sprite is always number choice.
Isabel ❤.
Isabel ❤.

This is my favorite soda. The taste is great very limy and it stays carbonated longer than other brands, in my opinion.
AMANDA S.
AMANDA S.
Newton, IA

Love the fresh crisp lemon-line flavor of Sprite and the fizz can't be beat! Great to mix in punches or to drink alone.
Brandi W.
Brandi W.
Rome, GA

I like Sprite because caffeine really jacks me up, so this gives me something carbonated to drink without the caffeine.
Maya P.
Maya P.
Seymour

Sprite is my favorite soda and will always be my number one pick. It can be drunk with anything and always tastes good.
Ashley J.
Ashley J.
Apple Valley, CA

Best lemon lime soda out there. It so refreshing on a hot day. It makes you feel better when you have an upset stomach.
Misty B.
Misty B.
Johnson City, TN

I mostly buy Sprite when someine in the house is sick. It is great for an upset stomach pkus it is cool and refreshing.
Valentina C.
Valentina C.

Is perfect to a sunny Day the taste is so acid an refresh al the People Who drink that is a nice soda and very delicius
Kassi L.
Kassi L.
Alum Bank, PA

It's has a great taste and it's caffeine free. Since I breast feed I can drink 1 can and know it won't affect my child.
Zoe J.
Zoe J.
Reserve, LA

I absolutely love this soda. Thought this isn't my favorite it is still delicious! It also has pretty decent packaging.
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.

Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Nina R.

Does this work for heartburn ?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?

Join Now