BY SPRITE #7 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks

Buy on Walmart*
Carolyn S.
Carolyn S.
Woonsocket, RI
Sprite is an amazing soda.. it's crisp and very refreshing.. this is the only soda I can drink flat
Dora S.
Dora S.
Greensboro, NC
Love the refreshing taste of this caffeine free drink. Love the lemon lime flavor. Best hands down.
Barbara W.
Barbara W.
Canton, OH
Like the flavor and so glad there is something good tasting out there when you can't have caffeine.
Aliez R.
Aliez R.
Providence, RI
My go to when I'm thirsty, go out to eat, or in drive through. Bubbly and refreshing. Crisp flavor.
Trinity B.
Trinity B.
Gatesville, TX
During a hot summer day this is my go to on feeling refreshed and cool with it's lemon lime flavor.
Jacqueline B.
Jacqueline B.
Eagle pass, TX
I love this refreshing drink ideal for camping days or even just hot weather great taste good price
d_is_for d.
d_is_for d.
Refreshing lemon lime flavor. Wonderful with tons of ice. The cans are great when you are on the go
Lashea H.
Lashea H.
Rome, GA
Sprite is my all time favorite drink!! I drink Sprite on a daily basis, I love the lemon lime taste
Larisa M.
Larisa M.
Centerfield, UT
Crisp clean taste. Refreshing and very lemon and lime tasting. I drink it all the time. I recommend
Jessica N.
Jessica N.
Drexel Hill, PA
I love my sprite!! I love lemon-lime sodas and I happen to believe that from a can tastes better x)
Christina F.
Christina F.
Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA
Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.
howell, MI
Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Nina R.
Does this work for heartburn ?
Ana S.
Ana S.
which is better 7up or sprite?