Add a Photo

#4 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks
Photos (74)
Aynaaz Z.
Aynaaz Z.

A thirst quencher.It cools down the heat in you during the hot summer.Love to serve this to my guests at all times.
Celina M.
Celina M.
Santa Ana, CA

Sprite is my favorite soda! I drink it Every time I go out to a restaurant or anywhere that has it. It tastes great!
Amber L.
Amber L.
Panama city, Fl

Sprite is the best summer drink ever! it qinches your thirst without dehydrating you and has a great awesome taste.
chad s.
chad s.
Omaha, NE

Sprite is my all time favorite soda when im realy craving a soda this is what i reach for lemon lime and fizzz mmmm
Coraima C.
Coraima C.

This is a very refreshing and satisfying drink.
It is my go to for cocktails as well. It's just an awesome drink :)
Daniela C.
Daniela C.
Athens, GA

I love sprite it is my absolute favorite drink. I always have this in my house. I think it is better than coke cola
Olivia G.
Olivia G.
Tuscaloosa, AL

Sprite is so refreshing and is a great drink to have on a summer day! It is perfect no matter what mood you are in!
Brandy J.
Brandy J.
Ben Wheeler, TX

I used to be obsessed over this drink. I would drink it almost every minute of every day. It's nice and refreshing.
Baylee M.
Baylee M.
Shade, OH

Sprite is my favorite low calorie pop! It's great for when your sick or nauseous! Great for kids and not to costly!
maria a g.
maria a g.
Hialeah, FL

This gas is very rich and is perfect for summer quenches thirst and do not contain dyes many say is the healthiest
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.

Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?
Patrick S.
Patrick S.
caucaia

What is your opinion about the lemon flavor of the sprite?

Join Now