Sprite Lemon-Lime Soda uploaded by Crystal G.Sprite Lemon-Lime Soda uploaded by Toya A.Sprite Lemon-Lime Soda uploaded by vanessa r.See all 87 photos

BY SPRITE #2 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks

• Have anyone ever made sprite cake.......Be the first to answer!
  • Who wishes the cranberry sprite wasn'...Me!!! what was such a good dri... 1 Answers
  • What is your opinion about the lemon ...It's super refreshing, it does... 6 Answers
Photos (87)
Lashea H.
Lashea H.
Rome, GA
Sprite is my all time favorite drink!! I drink Sprite on a daily basis, I love the lemon lime taste
Lexie F.
Lexie F.
Princeton, NC
Love the fresh taste and smoothness of sprite! Plus it's caffine free and that is a pro in my book!
Rachel J.
Rachel J.
Huntington, WV
Sprite is always my go to. I love a nice ice cold Sprite after a long day at work. It tastes great.
Aliez R.
Aliez R.
Providence, RI
My go to when I'm thirsty, go out to eat, or in drive through. Bubbly and refreshing. Crisp flavor.
Laura L.
Laura L.
Modesto, CA
Can't go wrong with sprite definitely and oldie but goodie. Absolutely love sprite very refreshing.
Nikoo S.
Nikoo S.
Los Angeles, CA
Great drink. Brings back so much memory. It has been more than 10 years that I drink it. Keep going
Sadia M.
Sadia M.
Bronx, Ny
I love how this taste I love this soda amazing taste amazing product bought a lot of it kids love it
carmennie k.
carmennie k.
Belleville, IL
I just purchased a sprite at my local fast stood restaraunt it was pretty strong in taste but good.
Geonna M.
Geonna M.
Tampa, FL
I love Sprite and drink it often. I have been drinking Sprite for years. Love having it with pizza.
Brit G.
Brit G.
The original sprite is so yummy and very light. Its good and has the right amount of lime and lemon
Christina F.
Christina F.
Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA
Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.
howell, MI
Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.
Do they make a cherry sprite?
Nina R.
Nina R.
Does this work for heartburn ?