Add a Photo

Photos (83)
Wendy F.
Wendy F.
San Antonio, TX
This goes along with every meal. Or even when you have a tummy ache. It's a must have in any fridge.
Jeanette V.
Jeanette V.
Yuma, AZ
My son loves to drink Sprite its historia favorite soda he drinks it al the time its very refreshing
Ashley G.
Ashley G.
Belleville, IL
Sprite is good, however i am not a huge fan of it. But, when i do drink it, it is pretty refreshing!
Carolina D.
Carolina D.
Charlotte, NC
I love you sprite for a while. It is so good. And so refreshing. And I love her with all my heart.l
Jade D.
Jade D.
Saginaw, MI
I love sprite. One of my.favorite sodas. I dont drink soda much. And i like that its caffeine free.!
Aijalon E.
Aijalon E.
Anchorage, AK
I really do like his one because it doesn't have any caffeine in it at all. And it tastes very good.
Angela O.
Angela O.
Salem, OR
I like sprite I feel its not so much caffeine doesn't make me feel bloated like other sodas I drink.
Jessica S.
Jessica S.
Pitcairn, PA
Outta all soda sprite is the best lemon lime soda out there ever made in life so tired of the others
Destinee M.
Destinee M.
Lynchburg, VA
Definitely a favorite and a classic. If you love lemony like flavor in your drink, you'll love this!
Zuri R.
Zuri R.
Edinburg, TX
Sprite is perfect for picnics to a dinner plate. Its so refreshing and tasty. Everyone loves sprite.
Christina F.
Christina F.
Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA
Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.
Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.
Do they make a cherry sprite?
Nina R.
Nina R.
Does this work for heartburn ?