BY SPRITE #10 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks

Buy on Walmart*
Devonne R.
Dodge City, Ks
Very original flavor, it's refreshing to drink and once you take that First sip its just so good.
Cassie G.
Bernville, PA
The origami drink that's older than I can remember, I love the taste if carbonated lime and lemon
Jessie E.
Keep these in the house for the kids. Usually can find them on sale. Always in stock in our home.
carol c.
Hastings, NY
Love sprite its a freaking taste love taste love how it just bubbles its my good choice of a soda
tameka d.
West Palm Beach, FL
I love this soda with my fav chips..I always drink them ...very refreshing.. I love it ..try it!!
veronica g.
Dallas, TX
this is jesus in my mouth , but to be honest its better cold not a big fan of the diet one though
Nancy Q.
Tulsa, OK
It's a really refreshing drink not to sweet and has a great taste specially when it's extra cold.
Stephanie C.
Soddy Daisy, TN
Sprite is so delicious. Everyone should drink sprite it is bubbly and yummy and tastey and fizzy.
Kanisha J.
Everett, WA
Sprite is my favorite drink. I love the fresh taste and how crisp it is especially when ice cold!
Edelis D.
Clermont, FL
Good combination of taste, love love love. Very refreshing. I love this brand. Highly recommended
Christina F.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA
Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
howell, MI
Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Does this work for heartburn ?
Michelle K.
Do they make a cherry sprite?