Add a Photo

Photos (66)
Deena M.
Deena M.
Eatonville, WA

I love these containers. My little sister loves these cans. They are pretty carbonated but definitely a giggle maker wit b the bubbles.
Amber S.
Amber S.
Tampa, FL

One of my favorite sodas! Can't go wrong with the lemon lime flavor, and it's good for mixed drinks and punches! Refreshing and simple!
jahnai s.
jahnai s.
Smyrna, GA

this is like the only soda i drink really god i love it so much. even though i dont really drink soda but you know they are really good
Jess R.
Jess R.
Georgetown, DE

My go to soda, I love how you can mix so many different flavors and other drinks with Sprite and it never seems to taste weird or gross
Kelli T.
Kelli T.
Montgomery, TX

It helps a lot when I get sick it help me feel better and it so amazing and it helps so much and I just love it even if it is just soda
Adoro. mesmo não sendo o meu refrigerante favorito. Mas adoro sprite. Principalmente quando misturado a bebida alcoolica, super combina
Christi J.
Christi J.
Marysville, CA

Sprite is a must have in our house as it is the favorite of one of the sides great crisp taste with no caffeine makes it a great option
Breonna B.
Breonna B.
Newport News, VA

Sprint is so good and freshing. I love to drink sprint with ice I also use sprint for mixed drinks. Sprite is my favorite kind of soda.
Anika B.
Anika B.

Sprite is an amazing lemony lime (like it says) bubbly soda. It isn't overly flavored like root beer or Dr Pepper but the right amount.
Cynthia S.
Cynthia S.

Sprite will always be my favorite lemon lime soda! It's the best when you're sick and when it's hot, and it goes with nearly everything
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?
Nina R.
Nina R.

Does this work for heartburn ?
Evelyn C.
Evelyn C.
Isabela Puerto Rico

How i know how many calories have ?

Join Now