BY SPRITE #5 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks

Buy on Walmart*
Katrina M.
Katrina M.
Marlette, MI
My go-to soda wherever I find myself! For someone who can't have caffeine, it's definitely a relief!
Jenna N.
Jenna N.
Port Arthur, TX
My favorite soda so easy to drink I can finish a whole in less then 10 minutes now that's crazy good
Zuri R.
Zuri R.
Edinburg , TX
Sprite is perfect for picnics to a dinner plate. Its so refreshing and tasty. Everyone loves sprite.
Wendy N.
Wendy N.
Mixtue between lemon & lime with a soda pop taste. The mixture is linked to settling upset stomachs.
Wendy F.
Wendy F.
San Antonio, TX
This goes along with every meal. Or even when you have a tummy ache. It's a must have in any fridge.
Ashley G.
Ashley G.
Belleville, IL
Sprite is good, however i am not a huge fan of it. But, when i do drink it, it is pretty refreshing!
Jessica S.
Jessica S.
Pitcairn, PA
Outta all soda sprite is the best lemon lime soda out there ever made in life so tired of the others
Angela O.
Angela O.
Salem, OR
I like sprite I feel its not so much caffeine doesn't make me feel bloated like other sodas I drink.
Carolina D.
Carolina D.
Charlotte, NC
I love you sprite for a while. It is so good. And so refreshing. And I love her with all my heart.l
Jeanette V.
Jeanette V.
Yuma, AZ
My son loves to drink Sprite its historia favorite soda he drinks it al the time its very refreshing
Christina F.
Christina F.
Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA
Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.
howell, MI
Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Nina R.
Does this work for heartburn ?
Ana S.
Ana S.
which is better 7up or sprite?