Add a Photo

Photos (78)
Becka R.
Becka R.
Savannah, GA

My go to white soda when I feel like eating a heavy meal. I also drink it when I have the flu, seems to calm my stomach.
Dylan K.
Dylan K.
Franklin, OH

Sprite is my all time favorite beverage. I don't like to drink soda with caffeine so it suits my needs and tastes great!
Asia D.
Asia D.
Gresham, OR

Sprite is one of my favorite sodas and I love the flavor and hot soft the drink is also how it just flows down my throat
Keona P.
Keona P.
Atlanta, GA

Sprite is my favorite soda! I love it because it's a caffeine-free citrus soda that's light and refreshing - not sugary!
Kelly B.
Kelly B.
Prague , OK

I love pop but I don't love all of the junk that's in them and caffeine. Sprite is my soda when I feel like indulging :)
Amina M.
Amina M.

the best soda! it's soooooo refreshing compared to others that i've used. however it does make me pee when i drink a lot
Shaqun L.
Shaqun L.
Fayetteville, AR

all time best wish there were more stars !!!!!!! If you think otherwise gone somewhere.. lol aint none hitting on sprite
YENELIS R.
YENELIS R.
8400 NW 25TH ST STE 100 Miami, FL

It is healthier than the black tail, but just drink is soda,, nadque envying another soda, like me for the lemon flavor
Zoe J.
Zoe J.
Reserve, LA

I absolutely love this soda. Thought this isn't my favorite it is still delicious! It also has pretty decent packaging.
Gabby R.
Gabby R.
Howell, MI

One of the only soft drinks that I will ever drink! It is super great with any meal. I love the taste. Very refreshing.
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.

Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Nina R.

Does this work for heartburn ?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?

Join Now