Add a Photo

Photos (80)
Celina M.
Celina M.
Santa Ana, CA

Sprite is my favorite soda! I drink it Every time I go out to a restaurant or anywhere that has it. It tastes great!
Dianna M.
Dianna M.
Temple Hills, MD

I love Sprite it is my all-time favorite whenever I am thirsty I must grab a Sprite this is definitely a must have.
Luz Maria M.
Luz Maria M.
Livonia, MI

This soda tastes good I'm not a big soda drinker but in some occasions I like drinking a little something different
Baylee M.
Baylee M.
Shade, OH

Sprite is my favorite low calorie pop! It's great for when your sick or nauseous! Great for kids and not to costly!
Madison I.
Madison I.
Fort Thomas, KY

My favorite drink! Very sugary but addicting. I drink it in moderation. Would recommend. Great for hot summer days!
chad s.
chad s.
Omaha, NE

Sprite is my all time favorite soda when im realy craving a soda this is what i reach for lemon lime and fizzz mmmm
Gleisys R.
Gleisys R.
Miami, Florida

I like this beverage, is refreshing and have a nice flavor. Is not expensive, and have a nice size. I recommend it.
Olivia G.
Olivia G.
Tuscaloosa, AL

Sprite is so refreshing and is a great drink to have on a summer day! It is perfect no matter what mood you are in!
Grace T.
Grace T.

I love Sprite and enjoy this on the go or when i just need a sweet bubbly drink this is one of my go to soda drinks
Juana G.
Juana G.

Love drinking Sprite! The taste of lemon lime totally worth it. Whether during lunch or at a BBQ you cant go wrong.
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.

Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?
Nina R.
Nina R.

Does this work for heartburn ?