BY SPRITE #10 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks

Buy on Walmart*
Alexia T.
Las Vegas, NV
I try not to drink soda that much and if I do it's a Sprite. Sprite is the only soda I will drink.
Breanna W.
I love drinking sprite when I have a stomach and I love the lemon taste. I would drink it all day
Danielle P.
Only soda i will drink! really good for an upset stomach! It is a little higher than other sodas!
jennifer p.
ALWAYS loved sprite is not too sweet and not too dry ! has a very good flavor perfect for naseau!
Ornisha C.
Staten Island, NY
My favorite drink ever! I always order this at restaurants or actually anywhere. Super refreshing
Jazz L.
Dont srink soda everyday but wen i do this is the only kind i will drink cause it has no caffeine
Daisy B.
Alhambra, CA
I just love Sprite . I think price really resheses you all the time. One of the best sodas I love
Daisy L.
Sprite is probably one of my favorites! I love the refreshing taste especially in the summer time
Ashley G.
I absolutely love sprite it is my number one drink to pick I always order a sprite at restaurants
Kammie T.
Sprite! Such a nice lemon lime flavor! I like it a lot! This is my go to beverage at restaurants.
Christina F.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA
Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
howell, MI
Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Does this work for heartburn ?
Michelle K.
Do they make a cherry sprite?