Add a Photo

#4 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks
Photos (80)
kayla b.
kayla b.

my favorite drink , quenches my thirst and gives me energy and is very very very tasty. nice packaging and logos
Nikole N.
Nikole N.
Laurel Hill, FL

A little too sweet for me. I miss the pure sugar recipe over the corn syrup with any soda. Especially, this one!
Kira S.
Kira S.
Phoenix, AZ

So refreshing actually. I drink it more then any other soda. I think it could use a more lemon lime taste though
Michelle T.
Michelle T.
Chandler, AZ

So bad for you but so good for parties. I prefer other sodas but this is still one of my favorite classic sodas.
Fabiola M.
Fabiola M.
Tulsa, OK

This soda is just so refreshing and doesn't taste so sweet. I could drink this all day every day. It's delicious
Eileen M.
Eileen M.

A very good soda. A classic flavour that isn't to harsh like a cola can be sometimes. It's gentle and flavourful
Elizabeth M.
Elizabeth M.
Siler City, NC

I work at a McDonald's and I offen find myself having Sprite during my break or any time it isn't busy. Love it.
Danielle B.
Danielle B.

An oldie but goodie! It's light and refreshing and o don't feel bad when I give it to my kids every now and then
Taylor C.
Taylor C.
Granbury, TX

again this is the perfect soda drink for a dinner or just on the go.! And it's great when your not feeling great
Staceia F.
Staceia F.

It so cool an refershing. This is a real good drink thar i would recommend. This is the number one drink i like.
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.

Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Nina R.

Does this work for heartburn ?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?

Join Now