Add a Photo

Photos (83)
Jennilee B.
Jennilee B.
Cherry Hill, NJ
I've always been a big fan of sprite, especially since I can only stand Coke every once in a while. It's not too badly priced, but could be better. The packaging is good, and the value is okay as well. I would definitely recommend to others as it is a great drink.
Abigail Z.
Abigail Z.
Albuquerque, NM
Sprite has got to be my top favorite soda and my go to when i am thirsty the packaging is nice i love the colors of green and blue it has and not even mountain dew sierra mist or 7 up can beat its flavor because it is so good i would recommend this soda to others.
Diana P.
Diana P.

I really like this drink that can take it alone or with licos either rum or vodka placing ice and a touch of lemon can make super refreshing drink at all supermarkets can find and recommend quite as easily not waste gaswhat I buy regularly also has very good taste
Melissa G.
Melissa G.
Westbrookvlle, NY
Sprite is refreshing after a long day at work or playing with the kids. Caffibe free so I don't mind how much the kids drink. I like mine room temperature, taste so much more sweeter, but taste great cold too. I love using sprite to make quick and easy dump cakes.
Christine C.
Christine C.
Dewitt, MI
Always my go to carbonated beverage. I prefer sprite of sierra mist or any other knock off, it just tastes SO much better. I always buy sprite, i just recently tried the cranberry one and that flavor is just as good! I totally recommend sprite its a classic drink
Elizabeth M.
Elizabeth M.
I always forget how much I love Sprite until I drink it again. Truly quenches my thirst and goes so well with other guilty pleasures like fries and chips. I personally think it tastes better out of the fountain than out of the can, but I still love it either way.
Maggie B.
Maggie B.
I think sprite is one of those classic tastes i prefer this over sierra mist anyway, the packaging is nice and it isn't to overly colorful, this is always a non expensive drink in any store, the sprite always meets my expectations, i would definitely buy it again
Anjola O.
Anjola O.
Brooklyn, NY
I always drink regular sprite because i love lemon it met my exception when i go to fast food resturants i always order sprite it just a refershing drink and i love drinking it i am a repeat consumer i will buy this over and over again i just love drinking sprite
Mia B.
Mia B.
Sprite is only amazing if it's the last resort. Lately it hasn't been up to pare on my scale of amazing. I wouldn't want to drink 7up if there was a choice between the both. I would drink Sprite if it was always available in cherry. The price is usually under $5.
Kayla C.
Kayla C.
Long Beach, MS
I love a regular Sprite Lemon-Lime soda! It always quenches my thirst. It has a smooth and crisp taste! If you haven't tried sprite you really should! It doesn't have any caffeine so it wont keep you up all night. I always buy sprite and I wont stop anytime soon!
Christina F.
Christina F.
Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA
Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.
Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Nina R.
Does this work for heartburn ?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.
Do they make a cherry sprite?