Add a Photo

Photos (80)
Brittany A.
Brittany A.
AVONDALE, AZ

Classic lemon lime soft drink that is caffeine free and always refreshing! I drink sprite when I want to watch how much caffeine I drink or how much my kid drinks. It is great when you don't feel well or have an upset stomach the lemon lime really helps me feel better.
Katherine E.
Katherine E.

I love sprite! I love that it is caffeine free. The lemon lime taste is just delicious. I have always loved yellow and green as a color combination, so I also really enjoy the packaging. Would recommend for those who want to limit their caffeine intake but enjoy sodas.
Mestude V.
Mestude V.
Bridgeport, CT

I drink sprite almost every minute. The only problem i have with it is that they advertise "lemon-lime soda'' . To be honest with you it doesnt taste like lemon lime soda at all. It just tastes like regular soda, it still good though. I buy it in lots for my household.
Richa A.
Richa A.
San Francisco, CA

I am a big sprite fan and Sprite lemon lime soda is one of my favorites. I prefer it even more than water. It is my favorite thirst cruncher. The can is very handly and looks attractive. I have one on my desk always :). I will keep buying it always. Highly recommended.
Caroline M.
Caroline M.
Rock Hill, SC

I don't drink too much sodas, and when I do I usually try to stick to light sodas instead of dark ones. I like Sprite over Sierra Mist, typically, and I especially like to drink Sprite when I am sick ( I prefer Sprite over Ginger Ale when I am sick too). Great product.
Anna S.
Anna S.
Highland Hgts, KY

sprite is something I grew up on and continually drink now. I like the sweeter taste that Sprite has compared to other brands. The packaging is easy and I like the smaller cans as well. It is good value for the taste. I recommend to others, especially those with kids!
Marisol G.
Marisol G.
Kearny, NJ

I'm not one for drinking soda too often, but when I do I prefer 11 flavored one. Obviously, soda is not a healthy choice, but every once in a while it's OK to indulge. I would recommend it because it has no coloring added to it and it has less sugar than other drinks.
Kelsey F.
Kelsey F.
Gladstone, MI

This is a great non-caffeinated beverage that is carbonated but won't keep me up into all hours of the night! Definitely meets and expectations and continues to do so! I prefer sprite over sierra mist personally, I would recommend this! There isn't any caffeine in it!
Diana W.
Diana W.
Pikesville, MD

Sprite has no caffeine and is all one hundred percent natural flavors. A typical sixteen point nine ounce bottle of Sprite has only two hundred calories, no fat grams, ninety milligrams of sodium, and only fifty four grams of carbohydrates that come solely from sugar.
Kayla B.
Kayla B.
Saint Joseph, MO

Refreshing to drink when cold and great at room temperature for upset bellies. My kids always request Sprite when they are sick. I like how convenient it is to find, anywhere from grocery stores to gas stations. I regularly buy this product and will continue to do so.
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.

Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?
Nina R.
Nina R.

Does this work for heartburn ?

Join Now