Add a Photo

#4 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks
Photos (74)
Tasha G.
Tasha G.

Sprite is a good, light, crisp refreshing drink. I love the taste of it. I also like the burn it has going down your throat. The flavor is great! If you haven't tried it, I recommend it! I also like that it is caffeine free and clear colored, makes it awesome for kids.
Danielle S.
Danielle S.
Wilmington, De

When I was a kid I tried to resist drinking Sprite because I knew it didn't have caffeine in it, but now as an adult, it's literally perfect. It has the carbonation I crave, its sweet, and not heavy like the other sodas out there (pepsi & coke). Its seriously my go-to.
Amanda M.
Amanda M.
Brownstown, IN

I love this when I'm sick, not a fan any other time. But I feel the taste is better then other competTors. I feel it has a great fresh taste as well. It's a good value, this is something you must buy the sprite brand to get the flavor other store brands can't com pair.
Mestude V.
Mestude V.
Bridgeport, CT

I drink sprite almost every minute. The only problem i have with it is that they advertise "lemon-lime soda'' . To be honest with you it doesnt taste like lemon lime soda at all. It just tastes like regular soda, it still good though. I buy it in lots for my household.
Colleen R.
Colleen R.
Fontana, CA

I love sprite more than most other brands of soda. IT is a really good light drink with a nice strong carbonation. The flavor is really good, it does not taste super acidic which is really nice and it is a really good price to use. I would def recommend this to anyone!
Caroline M.
Caroline M.
Rock Hill, SC

I don't drink too much sodas, and when I do I usually try to stick to light sodas instead of dark ones. I like Sprite over Sierra Mist, typically, and I especially like to drink Sprite when I am sick ( I prefer Sprite over Ginger Ale when I am sick too). Great product.
Mea A.
Mea A.
Greeley, CO

Delicious soda, the only reason it doesn't get 5 stars is because it's not the healthiest for you. I love this beverage because it has the classic sprite taste but the packaging is sleeker and easier to take when you're on the go. Perfect for when you need a nice soda.
Richa A.
Richa A.
San Francisco, CA

I am a big sprite fan and Sprite lemon lime soda is one of my favorites. I prefer it even more than water. It is my favorite thirst cruncher. The can is very handly and looks attractive. I have one on my desk always :). I will keep buying it always. Highly recommended.
Katherine E.
Katherine E.

I love sprite! I love that it is caffeine free. The lemon lime taste is just delicious. I have always loved yellow and green as a color combination, so I also really enjoy the packaging. Would recommend for those who want to limit their caffeine intake but enjoy sodas.
M'randa K.
M'randa K.
Lexington, KY

I drink Sprite with every single meal and I have my whole life. It is my go-to drink. It is just bubbly enough to always settle my stomach. The best Sprite is fountain Sprite, as the bottles get flat very easily and the cans taste differently. I will always buy Sprite.
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.

Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?
Patrick S.
Patrick S.
caucaia

What is your opinion about the lemon flavor of the sprite?

Join Now