Add a Photo

#4 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks
Photos (66)
Saima M.
Saima M.

It is most consumed soda pop n our household. It not only provide a refreshing drink with the meals but I use it as a remedy of the gas trouble and tummy ache resulting from it. A cup of Sprite Lemon lime soda with a pinch of table salt does the wonder to ease off minor tummy issues.
Amy L.
Amy L.

I don't really like soda pop very much but if I drink some Sprite is great option. I think it has a nice flavor and the right amount of bubbles! Very sweet but all pop is! It's a great pop to mix with other things like fruit juice. I would recommend trying it if you haven't already!
Keri G.
Keri G.
Pittsburgh, PA

My son is the Sprite drinker in the family. If Im going to allow him to drink a carbonated beverage I feel better giving him one that doesnt have added caffeine. Sprite is often on sale at our local grocery store so the price is good! Will repurchase for him as the need/want arises!
Oro F.
Oro F.

Sprite is an ok type of soda.To me it has nothing special.there is no doubt that there is room for improvement. The packaging is ok but the designs are pretty good.It met my expectations but it is not that original.I would not recommend it to others if they want a healthy lifestyle.
Sofie B.
Sofie B.
Ängelholm, Sweden

I'm not a big fan of sodas but Sprite is my all time favorite. It's refreshing and the flavors isn't to strong like some sodas. I also like that it's caffeine free. Love to mix it with other drinks. Makes me feel a little bit better when I'm sick and a great drink to have on the go.
Graziele S.
Graziele S.

nossa gostei meu priminho ama não pode ficar sem a pepi(como ele diz) kkk
nós gostamos muito
vamleu a pena ter comprado não me arrependo compraria outra vez com toda certeza do mundo sempre que vou ao mercado compro e recomendo a todos é um ótimo refrigerante aida mais nesse calor!
Jennifer N.
Jennifer N.
Worcester, MA

Sprite is a classic beverage and it'll get the party started. Many of my friends can't come to an agreement on drinks but once someone mentions the word sprite everyone is okay with it. All of us love sprite and it is a really good drink if you like that sugary, refreshing feeling.
Cassandra R.
Cassandra R.
West Chester, PA

Positively refreshing. Such a great beverage for a warm summer day. I have always bought Coke products and have never been disappointed. Sprite often helps soothe an upset stomach as well. The only downside I can think of is the calories and sugar content. Otherwise, no complaints!
María N.
María N.

One of my favorites sodas of all time, I found it so flavory and delicious. Super refreshing, nice packaging and also has such a good style. I love it, I´m a lifetime consumer, it goes so well with everything. I buy it at least twice a week. Love the flavor and everything about it.
Hannah W.
Hannah W.
Midland

This is a great original flavor that's been around forever. I believe Sprite is better than Sierra Mist because it's less fizzy and has more of the syrup flavor. This is a great soda to drink with meals because it doesn't have a strong flavor that overpowers the food you're eating.
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?
Nina R.
Nina R.

Does this work for heartburn ?
Evelyn C.
Evelyn C.
Isabela Puerto Rico

How i know how many calories have ?

Join Now