Add a Photo

Photos (78)
Nichole H.
Nichole H.
Mechanicsburg, PA

OMG!!! AAAAAHHHH!!! Sprite Lemon- Lime Soda is one of the best thirst quenching sodas that I drink especially since its summer time, OMG the taste is so crisp and so refreshing I live with 2 other people and they also drink this product. I would recommend this to anyone.
Mia J.
Mia J.

This is really good! When I am in the mood for a soda with a citrus taste, this is what I go to! I don't drink this often, but when I do, it is so refreshing and delicious! I prefer buying this in a bottle so that I can easily cap it up! But I do love this and recommend!
Katie M.
Katie M.
Tuscaloosa, AL

I always purchase Sprite. Sprite does not compare to pother lemon-lime sodas, as other lemon-lime sodas do not taste like a lemon-lime soda. The packaging for this product is great and I would not recommend any changes to it I would definitely recommend Sprite to anyone.
Garrett B.
Garrett B.
San Mateo, CA

Sprite is my favorite soda hands down of all time. Nothing makes you feel more on point than that sweet lemon lime soda. I've been drinking it for years and it never gets old - it's just so clean. It also helps that they have a great marketing campaign. Def gotta try it.
ilanit h.
ilanit h.

a month ago i had a sudden craving for a soda who's delicate in flavor yet taste good so i went straight to Sprite Lemon-Lime Soda and was happy to get what i wanted. Sprite Lemon-Lime Soda is tasty and refreshing yet not overpowering in it's taste. i truly recommend it!
kenia m.
kenia m.
Doral, Florida

I love this tin feel super cold open it a shot It is super refreshing I really quenches thirst is cooled as it is easy to type you can also be mixed with some rum like in my country it costs about a dollar so it's not expensive I recommend them to you like it is not bad
Tayah L.
Tayah L.

On the weekends I go down to the shops to purchase my favouite Sprite lemon lime soda drink. Probably one of the best fizzy drinks Ive ever had and no room for improvemnt. These drinks are quite cheap and great value. A bit unhealthy though but would recommend it again.
Anny R.
Anny R.

To my I love everything that has to do with lemon and Sprite is the soda drink that I like. Although is very sweet the consumer, has a good flavor and the soda if endures. I like to take it well with ice and cold. Consumption of this presentation and the plastic bottle.
Morgan G.
Morgan G.
Reno, NV

Sprite is a lemon lime soda, unlike other products it is clear in color. It is a rather affordable product, the packaging comes in packs and is a green color. The flavor is great because it is very light and sensitive for bad stomachs. I would definitely buy this again.
Joshua G.
Joshua G.

I love this drink so much, it is my go to soda. So sweet and crisp tasting! I have loved this for years and so happy it still tastes the same after so many years. Love that it doesn't have any colors in it so it's not staining my teeth! Always a plus when its like that.
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.

Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Nina R.

Does this work for heartburn ?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?

Join Now