Add a Photo

#3 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks
Photos (55)
Brittany H.
Brittany H.

Sprite is my favorite version of a 'lemon-lime' soda. I have been drinking sprite since I was little. As a repeated drinker, there is a huge difference between the other brands. Sprite isn't as sweet as the others, nor does it give you that strong carbonated taste either.
This is a really nice crips lemon lime flavored soda. I love it when I want something refreshing to drink. I actually like their diet as well as the zero versions of this soda. They are just as tasty as the original Sprite lemon lime flavor but without the calories/sugar.
Cristen F.
Cristen F.
Navarre, FL

I love sprite mostly for being caffeine free and still tasting great. It's great for kids in the sense that it won't have them bouncing off the walls but they still get the excitement of drinking a soda. Sprite is also my go to for upset stomachs. It seems to always help.
Kristine H.
Kristine H.
Severn, MD

Classic lemon-lime flavored soda. I like the original the best though, compared to all these generic brands that exist. They just have the right amount of lemon-lime flavor with crisp taste. They aren't overwhelmingly sweet either and I would choose this over sierra mist.
Antonio A.
Antonio A.
Pensacola, FL

I love Spirite, it taste so good and so fresh. The flavors sprite also gives makes you just wanna keep drinking it and tryng all the new flavors they can com eup with. It one of my favorite carbinate baverages, along with Ginger Ale :) such a good buy, highly recommanded!
Emma L.
Emma L.
Brooklyn, NY

Sprite is my favorite soda! I don't know whether if it's because it was the first soda introduced to me by my family, but I love it. The design of the can is nice, and I love the tingly sour little flavor I taste sometimes. This is the only soda I order whenever I go out!
ariel b.
ariel b.
Hearne, TX

I love Sprite! It has always been the only thing i can drink during the first trimester of my pregnancy so I always keep it in my house. It also has no caffeine with makes it even better! and my husband loves the cans with the rap lyrics on the. Would recommend to anyone!
Joselyn T.
Joselyn T.
Sullivan, MO

Sprite Soda has a refreshing lemon lime flavor. It makes a great mixer for a variety of drinks, punches, sparkling lemonades. Sprite has more carbonation than some of the other white sodas (which I prefer.) I do like Sprite Zero better, but Sprite is a great alternative!
Katie M.
Katie M.
Tuscaloosa, AL

I always purchase Sprite. Sprite does not compare to pother lemon-lime sodas, as other lemon-lime sodas do not taste like a lemon-lime soda. The packaging for this product is great and I would not recommend any changes to it I would definitely recommend Sprite to anyone.
Laura M.
Laura M.
Lehi, UT

Sprite is my favorite soda to drink the lemon lime flavor. Never disappointing Ever. I love the cans because i end up getting a good amount in moderation. This has great value , and I am a constant repeat customer.I WILL KEEP COMING BACK. I would recommend this to anyone
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?
Evelyn C.
Evelyn C.
Isabela Puerto Rico

How i know how many calories have ?
Misty M.
Misty M.
wellsford

Why has it got a strong lemon taste to i

Join Now