Add a Photo

Photos (80)
Melissa M.
Melissa M.
South Saint Paul, MN

Love the taste of this. It's refreshing get the joy of soda without caffeine. It's also great when not feeling well
Olivia G.
Olivia G.
Tuscaloosa, AL

Sprite is so refreshing and is a great drink to have on a summer day! It is perfect no matter what mood you are in!
Aysia G.
Aysia G.
Peoria, IL

Sprite will always be the classic go todosa. Nice refreshing lemon lime taste. Perfect with any meal and on the go!
Daniela C.
Daniela C.
Athens, GA

I love sprite it is my absolute favorite drink. I always have this in my house. I think it is better than coke cola
Coraima C.
Coraima C.

This is a very refreshing and satisfying drink.
It is my go to for cocktails as well. It's just an awesome drink :)
Allison S.
Allison S.
Hoboken, NJ

Sprite is a classic soda and refreshing. For some reason, I don't feel as bad about drinking it because it is clear
chad s.
chad s.
Omaha, NE

Sprite is my all time favorite soda when im realy craving a soda this is what i reach for lemon lime and fizzz mmmm
Brandy J.
Brandy J.
Ben Wheeler, TX

I used to be obsessed over this drink. I would drink it almost every minute of every day. It's nice and refreshing.
Celina M.
Celina M.
Santa Ana, CA

Sprite is my favorite soda! I drink it Every time I go out to a restaurant or anywhere that has it. It tastes great!
Britini S.
Britini S.

Great for when you don't feel good. Taste good, good packaging but very surgary!!!! Opt for the zero if you'd like.
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.

Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?
Nina R.
Nina R.

Does this work for heartburn ?