BY SPRITE #5 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks

Buy on Walmart*
Zuri R.
Zuri R.
Edinburg, TX
Sprite is perfect for picnics to a dinner plate. Its so refreshing and tasty. Everyone loves sprite.
Samantha F.
Samantha F.
A easy choice. Great fresh flavor without the sweet after taste. I enjoy this at anytime of the day.
Wendy N.
Wendy N.
Mixtue between lemon & lime with a soda pop taste. The mixture is linked to settling upset stomachs.
Liz W.
Liz W.
Maricopa, AZ
Crisp clean taste, perfect for drinking alone or mixing with fruit flavorings for a spruced up drink
Judith C.
Judith C.
Lakeland, FL
Sprite Lemon lime soda is a very good drink , Florida is very hot and sprite can help with the calor
Jade D.
Jade D.
Saginaw, MI
I love sprite. One of my.favorite sodas. I dont drink soda much. And i like that its caffeine free.!
Jenna N.
Jenna N.
Port Arthur, TX
My favorite soda so easy to drink I can finish a whole in less then 10 minutes now that's crazy good
Victoria C.
Victoria C.
It's ok, a little too sweet. I prefer 7up a thousand times, 7up is more refreshing and tastes better
Carolina D.
Carolina D.
Charlotte, NC
I love you sprite for a while. It is so good. And so refreshing. And I love her with all my heart.l
Angela O.
Angela O.
Salem, OR
I like sprite I feel its not so much caffeine doesn't make me feel bloated like other sodas I drink.
Christina F.
Christina F.
Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA
Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.
howell, MI
Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Nina R.
Does this work for heartburn ?
Ana S.
Ana S.
which is better 7up or sprite?