Add a Photo

#3 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks
Photos (55)
Savannah P.
Savannah P.

Refreshing and lovely, this is so good and lively. This is NOt a health food by any means. I like it for portion control.
Kaycee S.
Kaycee S.
Denver, CO

This has been my favorite soda for many years! It is my go-to when I want to drink soda. I love that it is caffeine free.
Isabelle M.
Isabelle M.

Such a classic flavor add this to any other fruit juice for an extra kick! good with alcoholic beverages and summer days
sala s.
sala s.

Its great its a classic and everyone loves it! including me! its inexpensive and i love the way it fizzes up in my mouth!
Gaoshuapa R.
Gaoshuapa R.
Saint Paul, MN

I love this drink or soda also my mother loves it too. I recommend this drink and I hope everyone knows about this drink.
Heather H.
Heather H.
Riverview, FL

Like the taste and refreshing lemon lime soda. Great for upset stomachs or something light to drink. Great mixer as well.
Lindsay H.
Lindsay H.
Runnemede, NJ

Our favorite soda! Crisp and refreshing and great with junk food
And can be added to fruit spritzer a for a lighter twist
Elicia G.
Elicia G.
Lake Wales, FL

This soda is good in generally when I have an upset tummy I just drink this and I feel all better it's totally affordable
Ellen M.
Ellen M.
Rua pau ferro n 408 jorge Teixeira Manaus Am

I quit drinking soda i really only drink water or unsweet tea. But when i need a little sweet Sprite is my go to for sure
Amanda H.
Amanda H.

Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?
Evelyn C.
Evelyn C.
Isabela Puerto Rico

How i know how many calories have ?
Misty M.
Misty M.
wellsford

Why has it got a strong lemon taste to i

Join Now