Add a Photo

Photos (78)
Heather Engvik H.
Heather Engvik H.
Plainview, NY

Absolutely love it really good soda I recommend everybody in the soda I really love it it's really good I recommend the
Paula K.
Paula K.
Waycross, GA

I love Sprite. It is one of those sodas that NEVER gets old. I've been drinking it since I was old enough to have soda.
Morgan H.
Morgan H.
Sevierville, TN

Sprite is one of my faves but not as good as regular coke Sprite is my go to for anytime I am sick and not feeling well
Jacky G.
Jacky G.

It's a great drink. It has a smooth taste. Doesn't really taste like lime but it's good, I don't know how to explain it
kariana w.
kariana w.
Richmond, VA

The perfect soda.. it taste so good and ive loved it every since i was little..it quenches my thirst and i just love it
siera a.
siera a.

Upset stomach? Sprite helps sometimes. Its good for a caffeine free drink. I let my kiddos drink sprite when we go out.
krista r.
krista r.
Shirley, NY

lemon lime flavor is delicious. would prefer this drink over any other soda. good carbonated drink. one of my favorites
Carina O.
Carina O.
Stockton, CA

Sprite is my go to drink when I'm tired of dark drinks. Way better taste and fizz than 7up. Great price for great taste
Isabel ❤.
Isabel ❤.

This is my favorite soda. The taste is great very limy and it stays carbonated longer than other brands, in my opinion.
Jeane C.
Jeane C.

This refrigerant is very good, love lime soda. My son also likes a lot. We have already made up picole with lemon soda.
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.

Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Nina R.

Does this work for heartburn ?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?

Join Now