Sprite Lemon-Lime Soda uploaded by Crystal G.Sprite Lemon-Lime Soda uploaded by Toya A.Sprite Lemon-Lime Soda uploaded by vanessa r.See all 87 photos

BY SPRITE #3 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks

• Have anyone ever made sprite cake.......Be the first to answer!
  • Who wishes the cranberry sprite wasn'...Me!!! what was such a good dri... 1 Answers
  • What is your opinion about the lemon ...It's super refreshing, it does... 6 Answers
Photos (87)
Samantha F.
Samantha F.
A easy choice. Great fresh flavor without the sweet after taste. I enjoy this at anytime of the day.
Wendy F.
Wendy F.
San Antonio, TX
This goes along with every meal. Or even when you have a tummy ache. It's a must have in any fridge.
Jessica D.
Jessica D.
Marietta, GA
My favorite soda. Love the taste and how it feel in your mouth. It will forever be my favorite soda.
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Monticello, MN
This is my favorite lemon-lime flavored soda pop. We go to this over the others when purchasing pop.
Angela O.
Angela O.
Salem, OR
I like sprite I feel its not so much caffeine doesn't make me feel bloated like other sodas I drink.
Destiny W.
Destiny W.
Orlando, FL
I love it! I've been drinking this since I was a kid and I've never gotten tired or grown out of it.
Ashley B.
Ashley B.
Dexter, MO
Perfect lemon lime flavor.. Crisp and refreshing. Good for stomach upset. Price is always reasonable
Judith C.
Judith C.
Lakeland, FL
Sprite Lemon lime soda is a very good drink , Florida is very hot and sprite can help with the calor
Zuri R.
Zuri R.
Edinburg, TX
Sprite is perfect for picnics to a dinner plate. Its so refreshing and tasty. Everyone loves sprite.
Ashlie S.
Ashlie S.
Manteca, CA
Favorite soda ever. Everywhere I go I always order a Sprite.
I just really like the lime kick to it.
Christina F.
Christina F.
Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA
Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.
howell, MI
Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.
Do they make a cherry sprite?
Nina R.
Nina R.
Does this work for heartburn ?