BY SPRITE #5 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks

Buy on Walmart*
Ramom A.
Ramom A.
Panorama City, CA
This is the best soda ever I always ask for this whenever I go to restaurants or fast food places !!
Bennetta F.
Bennetta F.
Alva, OK
My favorite go to carbonated beverage! I love the lemon lime taste and over ice it is so refreshing!
Sorayda M.
Sorayda M.
El Paso, TX
I live this soda, it's my go to drink if I want to eat anything. Its very refreshing and tastes good
Wendy N.
Wendy N.
Mixtue between lemon & lime with a soda pop taste. The mixture is linked to settling upset stomachs.
Megan H.
Megan H.
Roanoke, VA
I love me some sprite!!! Nice and refreshing sofa especially on a hot day! It is very light as well!
katie J.
katie J.
So refreshing and tastes great! Love a cold Sprite on a summer day. Also great for any #backyardbash
Leslie M.
Leslie M.
Sprite is good alone or with some good vodka, or in a cake! Way better then any other lemon lime pip
Samantha F.
Samantha F.
A easy choice. Great fresh flavor without the sweet after taste. I enjoy this at anytime of the day.
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Monticello, MN
This is my favorite lemon-lime flavored soda pop. We go to this over the others when purchasing pop.
Jade D.
Jade D.
Saginaw, MI
I love sprite. One of my.favorite sodas. I dont drink soda much. And i like that its caffeine free.!
Christina F.
Christina F.
Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA
Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.
howell, MI
Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Nina R.
Does this work for heartburn ?
Ana S.
Ana S.
which is better 7up or sprite?