Add a Photo

By SPRITE
#4 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks
Photos (80)
Danielle B.

An oldie but goodie! It's light and refreshing and o don't feel bad when I give it to my kids every now and then
BRENDA R.
BRENDA R.

ABSOLUTELY MY FAVORITE! VERY REFRESHING AND GOOD WHEN YOU HAVE AN UPSET STOMACH TOO. GOOD WITH MIXED DRINKS TOO.
Taylor J.
Taylor J.
Memphis, TN

I try not drink a lot of soda, but when I do want one, I usually opt for a Sprite. Crisp and sweet. It's perfect
Heather P.
Heather P.
Lake Ozark, MO

Always need this for an upset stomach or a mixer for vodka. Light crisp flavor.
Usually on sale and easy to find
Nikole N.
Nikole N.
Laurel Hill, FL

A little too sweet for me. I miss the pure sugar recipe over the corn syrup with any soda. Especially, this one!
Maria L.
Maria L.
Dundalk, MD

Only drink when I'm at a bar. great mixer with vodka to give it a little flavor. still great when its by itself.
olga d.
olga d.
Staten Island, NY

its a great drink doesn't have any coloring in it. its refreshing and tastes graet. its loved by kids and adults
Irene R.
Irene R.
Memphis, TN

I'm not a big fan of soda, but I love how crisp this soda tastes. It's been a household favorite at our parties.
Danielle B.

Clean fresh tasting soda. Not a lot of sugar or caffinee compared to say Cola but it still helps the soda kicks.
Joanna C.
Joanna C.

Another one of my favorite drinks , I love drinking this every time I eat wings it's just the perfect combination
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.

Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Nina R.

Does this work for heartburn ?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?

Join Now