Add a Photo

#4 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks
Photos (66)
Kopikaa E.
Kopikaa E.

Great drink for the summer especially cold! I like to use this drink instead of ginger ale as the slight lemon taste soothes stomach aches.
Amaka A.
Amaka A.
Lethbridge, Alberta

I love Sprite, but weirdly enough I personally like my Sprite flat and really really cold, it just goes down so easy and really refreshing.
Miranda Y.
Miranda Y.
La Place, LA

I love the refreshing flavor. Sprite is my families #1 go to soda. Its clean and refreshing taste is just what you need in a hot summer day
Jess H.
Jess H.
Hot Springs National Park, AR

Amazing taste and crisp feeling on your tongue I love it I love it I love it I love it ever really be receiving five and a five and ratings
Stacey B.
Stacey B.
Lucedale, MS

Sprite is definitely a crisp refreshing soda that has no caffeine! I'm a sprite aholic, I drink nothing but sprite, the taste is awesome!!!
Kathleen S.
Kathleen S.

Sprite is a tasty soda with spot on flavors of lime and lemon. The packaging is really appealing. This is one of my favorite types of soda.
Sarah S.
Sarah S.
Dartmouth, NS

Great tasting flavour. Very refreshing. Very affordable. The bottles are better than cans. Usually my go to if there is only pop to drink.
Aerin L.
Aerin L.

Sprite is super refreshing my family buys multiple cases of it after we run out because we love it so much. Would definitely recommend!!!!
Milli L.
Milli L.

Love the flavour it's just the right balance of fizzyness and lemon and lime. I also like the packaging the colours go well with the theme
brandi s.
brandi s.
Lockport, NY

This is one of my favorite drinks. I order this all the time when we go out to dinner. I haven't been to a restaurant that doesn't sell it
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?
Nina R.
Nina R.

Does this work for heartburn ?
Evelyn C.
Evelyn C.
Isabela Puerto Rico

How i know how many calories have ?

Join Now