Add a Photo

Photos (83)
Caitlyn T.
Caitlyn T.
Rembert, SC
My all time favorite soda!! You can't beat the price with this tasty beverage. Very thirst quenching.
Brittney B.
Brittney B.
I love the taste of sprite. It's refreshing and it tastes so much better when your not feeling great.
Elsada M.
Elsada M.
Saint Louis, MO
I just really like the favor in my mouth after drinking this it give that i can do 50 push up feeling
Amanda R.
Amanda R.
I LOVE this drink. Caffeine isn't necessary with the lemon lime flavor. It's so sweet but refreshing.
mercedes v.
mercedes v.
SPRITTTTTE!!! my all time favorite soda that has that special taste to it and its so good a fizzy yes
Ashley P.
Ashley P.
Great drink. Perfect taste. Great for sick days to calm an upset stomavh. Great just for a good burp!
Danielle B.
Danielle B.
Randolph, NJ
It's a classic and you can never go wrong with Sprite...I feel Sprite is better than 7-up just saying
Jasmine F.
Jasmine F.
Torrance, CA
What I like about Sprite is its more than just a regular soda. You can make Sherly temples with this.
Liz R.
Liz R.
Hingham, MA
Favorite soda ever and non-caffeinated. Simple non overpowering last. Love it and will always buy it.
Dalia G.
Dalia G.
Oxford, MS
Love Sprite any way you give it to me but I prefer cans vs bottles because I like my soda extra cold!
Christina F.
Christina F.
Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA
Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.
Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.
Do they make a cherry sprite?
Nina R.
Nina R.
Does this work for heartburn ?