BY SPRITE #10 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks

Buy on Walmart*
Michelle G.
Edinburg, TX
This is one of my favorite carbonated drinks! its better than a lot of other lemon flavored drinks!
Abby G.
Binghamton, NY
My favorite drink. The lemon and lime is so thirst quenching, Sprite is the best soda you can get.
Amanda L.
This soda always helps settle your stomach when you're not feeling your best. It's a family go to!
Torii M.
Who doesn't love an ice cold sprite on a very hot summer day. Very refreshing and thirst quenching
Amb B.
Lakewood, OH
What a classic. So refreshing on a hot day. I love the classic flavor, esp the sprite zero edition
Diosa A.
Rialto, CA
I love drinking this honestly it's my favorite drink and if I could would drink it with every meal
Jamie C.
E Longmeadow, MA
Refreshing yummy drink especially on a hot summer day perfect to mix with other things like juices
Michelle H.
Killeen, TX
This is my favorite soda! I rarely drink dark sodas and if I have a fizzy drink craving this is it
alejandra g.
Uppr Marlboro, MD
This is the most common and is amazing I like it the prize is good the size also is good I like it
JhoVana S.
Los Angeles, CA
I love it... Is the only I drink because no color to damage your teeth! The flavor is really good!
Christina F.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA
Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
howell, MI
Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Does this work for heartburn ?
Michelle K.
Do they make a cherry sprite?