Add a Photo

#4 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks
Photos (78)
Luis H. M.
Luis H. M.

Mi preferida porque Sprite la verdad refresca.!! su sabor me gusta mucho, nada mejor que tocar Sprite en un día soleado.
Teresa R.
Teresa R.

I love the sprite from whataburger! I can drink it cold or hot with gas or without. It just has a very refreshing taste.
Cindy F.
Cindy F.
Gainesville, FL

I like Sprite but definitely not my favorite. I only drink it when I can't find the ones I like in the checkout coolers.
Evelyn M.
Evelyn M.
Albuquerque, New Mexico

I really really like this soda its lime and lemon 🍋 the mix of both of them in one combined in a soda mmmm and with ice.
Mylyn R.
Mylyn R.
Lancaster, CA

Sprite is my #1 favorite soda drink,I don't get upset stomach very enjoyable and I also used this often on my cooking :)
morgan s.
morgan s.
Matthews, NC

Always good for a pick me up at the end of the day. Something about those bubbles just makes everything a little better.
Dylan K.
Dylan K.
Franklin, OH

Sprite is my all time favorite beverage. I don't like to drink soda with caffeine so it suits my needs and tastes great!
Shivani P.
Shivani P.

Very refreshing and tasty. perfect amount of sugar and fizz. My favorite soda, especially when i have and upset stomach.
Asia D.
Asia D.
Gresham, OR

Sprite is one of my favorite sodas and I love the flavor and hot soft the drink is also how it just flows down my throat
Keona P.
Keona P.
Atlanta, GA

Sprite is my favorite soda! I love it because it's a caffeine-free citrus soda that's light and refreshing - not sugary!
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.

Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Nina R.

Does this work for heartburn ?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?

Join Now