BY SPRITE #5 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks

Buy on Walmart*
Michelle T.
Michelle T.
Still one of my favorite soda from when I was a young girl. I don't drink them as much as I used to.
Ramom A.
Ramom A.
Panorama City, CA
This is the best soda ever I always ask for this whenever I go to restaurants or fast food places !!
Jessica D.
Jessica D.
Marietta, GA
My favorite soda. Love the taste and how it feel in your mouth. It will forever be my favorite soda.
Megan H.
Megan H.
Roanoke, VA
I love me some sprite!!! Nice and refreshing sofa especially on a hot day! It is very light as well!
Bennetta F.
Bennetta F.
Alva, OK
My favorite go to carbonated beverage! I love the lemon lime taste and over ice it is so refreshing!
Leslie M.
Leslie M.
Sprite is good alone or with some good vodka, or in a cake! Way better then any other lemon lime pip
katie J.
katie J.
So refreshing and tastes great! Love a cold Sprite on a summer day. Also great for any #backyardbash
Sorayda M.
Sorayda M.
El Paso, TX
I live this soda, it's my go to drink if I want to eat anything. Its very refreshing and tastes good
Tatyana B.
Tatyana B.
Riviera Beach, FL
I like the way it fizzes in your mouth, the burps that come are hilarious. Its a really tasty drink.
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Monticello, MN
This is my favorite lemon-lime flavored soda pop. We go to this over the others when purchasing pop.
Christina F.
Christina F.
Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA
Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.
howell, MI
Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Nina R.
Does this work for heartburn ?
Ana S.
Ana S.
which is better 7up or sprite?