BY SPRITE #2 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks

Buy on Walmart*
Gesele C.
Gesele C.
Comstock Park, MI
This soda is actually really good I've had it couple times and it has good value and nice packaging!👍
Veronica R.
Veronica R.
My kids love sprite. It doesn't make them higher active so I really like that also really good taste.
Steph C.
Steph C.
Jericho, NY
This sofa is so good my family and I have it every week it's so sweet and delicious I'm obsessed w it
mercedes v.
mercedes v.
SPRITTTTTE!!! my all time favorite soda that has that special taste to it and its so good a fizzy yes
Nathalie C.
Nathalie C.
West Jordan, UT
I love Sprite it's soon good I put with grape and Sprite and it taste gooooooooood and for good value
Tatyana B.
Tatyana B.
Riviera Beach, FL
I like the way it fizzes in your mouth, the burps that come are hilarious. Its a really tasty drink.
Angie S.
Angie S.
I love having Sprite on cheat days. It's my favorite soft drink . No other soft drink makes me happy
Samantha F.
Samantha F.
A easy choice. Great fresh flavor without the sweet after taste. I enjoy this at anytime of the day.
Wendy N.
Wendy N.
Mixtue between lemon & lime with a soda pop taste. The mixture is linked to settling upset stomachs.
Jenna N.
Jenna N.
Port Arthur, TX
My favorite soda so easy to drink I can finish a whole in less then 10 minutes now that's crazy good
Christina F.
Christina F.
Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA
Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.
howell, MI
Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.
Do they make a cherry sprite?
Nina R.
Nina R.
Does this work for heartburn ?