Add a Photo

#2 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks
Photos (80)
Madison J.
Madison J.

Grew up drinking sprite and I love that it still tastes the same. So refreshing and wayyyy better than Sierra Mist.
Brandy J.
Brandy J.
Ben Wheeler, TX

I used to be obsessed over this drink. I would drink it almost every minute of every day. It's nice and refreshing.
Amber L.
Amber L.
Panama city, Fl

Sprite is the best summer drink ever! it qinches your thirst without dehydrating you and has a great awesome taste.
Lilly O.
Lilly O.
San Benito, TX

Of the soda drinks I purchase, I reach for this one more often. A nice, sweet, crisp lime drink is what you'll get.
Katy P.
Katy P.
Plaquemine, LA

I grew up on this drink, and it never gets old. It doesn't have caffeine, and it mixes great with almost any punch!
Jasmin R.
Jasmin R.

So good makes my tastbuds tingle . It helps when your sick also ! It tastes really good and better when it's cold .
Lauren O.
Lauren O.

By far my favorite brand of lemon lime soda spray is my favorite to Pack for lunches or even to have with my dinner
Amanda O.
Amanda O.
Mobile, AL

Sprite has always been one of my favorite sodas. It's always crisp and refreshing. I cannot say enough good things.
Kayla D.
Kayla D.

FAVORITE DRINK EVER! Tastes so good I drink it all the time!! My family loves it and we always have it in our house
Laura C.
Laura C.

This is a refreshing soda for the summertime! The kids love it's taste and crisp. That is what keeps us coming back
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.

Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?
Nina R.
Nina R.

Does this work for heartburn ?