Add a Photo

Photos (79)
Angeline R.
Angeline R.
Sparta, NJ

I'm not supposed to drink soda for health reasons but when I do I drink Sprite I love the crisp lemon lime taste
Eileen M.
Eileen M.

A very good soda. A classic flavour that isn't to harsh like a cola can be sometimes. It's gentle and flavourful
Irene R.
Irene R.
Memphis, TN

I'm not a big fan of soda, but I love how crisp this soda tastes. It's been a household favorite at our parties.
Michelle T.
Michelle T.
Chandler, AZ

So bad for you but so good for parties. I prefer other sodas but this is still one of my favorite classic sodas.
Maria Elena E.
Maria Elena E.
Denver, CO

I love this soda because when ever I feel sick like throwing up it makes my stomach calm down and keep food down
Nikole N.
Nikole N.
Laurel Hill, FL

A little too sweet for me. I miss the pure sugar recipe over the corn syrup with any soda. Especially, this one!
BRENDA R.
BRENDA R.

ABSOLUTELY MY FAVORITE! VERY REFRESHING AND GOOD WHEN YOU HAVE AN UPSET STOMACH TOO. GOOD WITH MIXED DRINKS TOO.
olga d.
olga d.
Staten Island, NY

its a great drink doesn't have any coloring in it. its refreshing and tastes graet. its loved by kids and adults
Gladys C.
Gladys C.

I love Sprite. It's my to go drink when I need something refreshing. Works so well with a upset stomach as well.
Morgan H.
Morgan H.
Whitharral, TX

Sprite is my favorite soda. I can drink it all the time. It is worth any amount of money. I will forever love it
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.

Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Nina R.

Does this work for heartburn ?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?

Join Now