Add a Photo

#3 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks
Photos (56)
Melissa C.
Melissa C.

I like sprite because it's so refreshing and crisp taste! Like that it doesn't have caffeine and you can drink it anytime
angelica o.
angelica o.
Kerman, CA

I really didn't like it , it has a lot of carbohydrates and the smell it's nasty I would not recommend this kind of drink
Reagan D.
Reagan D.

Love this kind of soda! Its a nice and refreshing drink that cools the throat and settles my stomach when its ever upset.
Jessica T.
Jessica T.
Lugano

è buona non la bevo spesso, solo quando esco con amici/amiche o nelle pause del lavoro/scuola quando si va in qualche bar
Oriana P.
Oriana P.
Welsh, LA

i totally love this drink, rather have this than a coke! you can always find a good deal for it in the store of your town
I have been drinking Sprite ever since I remember it's amazing it's also really good for upset stomachs just a little FYI
Luciana L.
Luciana L.

I love sprite. It is one of my favourite soda of all time and i just enjoy drinking it. It has the right amount of sugar.
Vanessa Z.
Vanessa Z.

me gusta acompañar mis comidas y tambien en las fiestas con los amigos preparando bebidas , me gusta su sabor y su diseño
angelia s.
angelia s.
Sassafras, KY

this is the best I always buy sprite I like it better than other drinks like it is better than 7 up it has a better taste
Rebecca F.
Rebecca F.
Mountain Brk, AL

An absolute classic. Sprite has been my favorite soda for as long as I can remember. It's extremely crisp and refreshing!
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?
Evelyn C.
Evelyn C.
Isabela Puerto Rico

How i know how many calories have ?
Misty M.
Misty M.
wellsford

Why has it got a strong lemon taste to i

Join Now