Add a Photo

#4 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks
Photos (78)
Lizzy W.
Lizzy W.

I love sprite.Its very good and has a great aftertaste.Whenever I'm sick I'll drink it.It has a great lime flavor to it.
soyoun g.
soyoun g.
Kelowna

I loved it. I went India and it reminds me there some reason. it is very refreshing. too bad that it's not easy to find.
Angie S.
Angie S.
Iva, SC

This is the only thing that will cure my heart burn. So I keep it on hand. And it's a clean crisp taste that I do enjoy.
Karen C.
Karen C.
Stockton, CA

Do all Hispanic think that this is good during illnesses? Has a great taste and is almost as classic and iconic as coke.
Araseli B.
Araseli B.
Boerne, TX

I can never go wrong with. Refreshing Pepsi. It's good on its own or in mixed drinks. It meets my expectations and more.
Teresa R.
Teresa R.

I love the sprite from whataburger! I can drink it cold or hot with gas or without. It just has a very refreshing taste.
ELIZABETH H.
ELIZABETH H.
Miramar, FL

LOVE HAVING SPRITE LEMON LIME SODA IN THE HOUSE IT IS REFRESHING AND GREAT TO HAVE FOR FAMILY AND FREINDS WHEN COME OVER
Luis H. M.
Luis H. M.

Mi preferida porque Sprite la verdad refresca.!! su sabor me gusta mucho, nada mejor que tocar Sprite en un día soleado.
Cindy F.
Cindy F.
Gainesville, FL

I like Sprite but definitely not my favorite. I only drink it when I can't find the ones I like in the checkout coolers.
Laura E.
Laura E.
La Puente, CA

It's true what they say, it does quench your thirst! It's also a very light soda, not leaving you feeling "blah" after !
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.

Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Nina R.

Does this work for heartburn ?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?

Join Now