BY SPRITE #8 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks

Buy on Jet.com
Ashley G.
Ashley G.
Belleville, IL
Sprite is good, however i am not a huge fan of it. But, when i do drink it, it is pretty refreshing!
Destinee M.
Destinee M.
Lynchburg, VA
Definitely a favorite and a classic. If you love lemony like flavor in your drink, you'll love this!
Wendy N.
Wendy N.
Mixtue between lemon & lime with a soda pop taste. The mixture is linked to settling upset stomachs.
Aijalon E.
Aijalon E.
Anchorage, AK
I really do like his one because it doesn't have any caffeine in it at all. And it tastes very good.
Tatyana B.
Tatyana B.
Riviera Beach, FL
I like the way it fizzes in your mouth, the burps that come are hilarious. Its a really tasty drink.
Destiny W.
Destiny W.
Orlando, FL
I love it! I've been drinking this since I was a kid and I've never gotten tired or grown out of it.
Samantha F.
Samantha F.
A easy choice. Great fresh flavor without the sweet after taste. I enjoy this at anytime of the day.
Sorayda M.
Sorayda M.
El Paso, TX
I live this soda, it's my go to drink if I want to eat anything. Its very refreshing and tastes good
Victoria C.
Victoria C.
It's ok, a little too sweet. I prefer 7up a thousand times, 7up is more refreshing and tastes better
Ramom A.
Ramom A.
Panorama City, CA
This is the best soda ever I always ask for this whenever I go to restaurants or fast food places !!
Christina F.
Christina F.
Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA
Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.
howell, MI
Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Nina R.
Does this work for heartburn ?
Ana S.
Ana S.
which is better 7up or sprite?