Add a Photo

Photos (83)
Chelsea N.
Chelsea N.
Phillipsburg
Another go to favorite like Coca Cola. A big thirst quencher. I like using when I'm sick or nauseous.
Liz R.
Liz R.
Hingham, MA
Favorite soda ever and non-caffeinated. Simple non overpowering last. Love it and will always buy it.
Steph C.
Steph C.
Jericho, NY
This sofa is so good my family and I have it every week it's so sweet and delicious I'm obsessed w it
mercedes v.
mercedes v.
SPRITTTTTE!!! my all time favorite soda that has that special taste to it and its so good a fizzy yes
Jackie W.
Jackie W.
Austin, TX
Sprite Is Good Cause You Can Taste The Lemon When You Drink It And You Can Drink It From Time To Time
Dalia G.
Dalia G.
Oxford, MS
Love Sprite any way you give it to me but I prefer cans vs bottles because I like my soda extra cold!
Courtney R.
Courtney R.
Whitesburg, GA
I love mixing sprite with alcohol. I love the taste and the bubbles settle my stomach if I'm in pain.
Gesele C.
Gesele C.
Comstock Park, MI
This soda is actually really good I've had it couple times and it has good value and nice packaging!👍
Brittney B.
Brittney B.
I love the taste of sprite. It's refreshing and it tastes so much better when your not feeling great.
Ashley C.
Ashley C.
Leitchfield, Ky
Always refreshing!! Love the crisp lemon lime flavor especially on a hot summer day. Would recommend.
Christina F.
Christina F.
Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA
Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.
Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Nina R.
Does this work for heartburn ?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.
Do they make a cherry sprite?