BY SPRITE #3 in Soda & Soft Drinks

Introduced in 1961, Sprite is the world's leading lemon-lime flavored soft drink. It has a crisp, clean taste that really quenches your thirst.

carbonated water, high fructose corn syrup, citric acid, natural flavors, sodium citrate, sodium benzoate (to protect taste).

• Have anyone ever made sprite cake.... it's delicious2 Answers
  • which is better 7up or sprite?8 Answers
  • Who wishes the cranberry sprite wasn't just seasonal?1 Answers
RD L.
Advance, NC
Sprite has always been one of my favorite soft drinks when I drink them. I stay away from caffeine and this is one of the only ones without. I think it is very reasonably priced. The flavor is a sweet lemon-lime.
Trinity T.
This drink is a classic drink. I have always loved this product since I was a child. The value is definitely good for its price. I would never want this product to improve it is great as is and will always be.
Danielle B.
Murfreesboro, TN
Gives you refreshed and I don't leave like this greedy taste in your mouth after you drink it is not like a dark color drink so I don't have that much sugar in it and you don't get platter patients by mostly
Valerie O.
The best thing to grace this green earth. If you haven't tried Sprite yet you're not living life properly. It is so delicious and a true classic. There's nothing really much more that can be said about it.
Ashley T.
Oklahoma City, OK
I don't really drink a lot of cokes or anything it like a refreshing drink and I love it it's very affordable not to expensive and doesn't need improvement at all I will continue to buy them when I want it.
Yuri D.
Manteca, CA
This soda is so good it helps you if your sick or if your stomach hurts this soda is good for the bad things in ur stomach u have to try it if your felling sick or something else
Samihah I.
Nashville, TN
Sprite is a great refreshing soda. It doesn't taste too strongly of lemon-lime, and it doesn't have the high caffeine content of coke. This makes for a great party drink for kids!
Esmeralda R.
Mira Loma, CA
Sprite is great for many occasions including stomach aches. It has a nice flavor that I absolutely love. I buy this drink when I'm craving it or for an event. It is for sure better than its competitions.
Lucy C.
Bayside, NY
Sprite was my original favorite soda ever. Lemon lime is fantastic and refreshing. Now, it's even better with the lyrics they put on each can. J Cole, Nas, Drake. Very entertaining to pick up and choose.
Sarah K.
Williamsburg, VA
Classic Sprite that really refreshing and great with anything you are eating, especially if you are eating fast food. It's super affordable and easily found anywhere. A fresh sprite is always welcome and great on a hot day outside.
Christina F.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA
Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Howell, MI
Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Alex C.
which is better 7up or sprite?
Nina R.
Does this work for heartburn ?