BY SPRITE #5 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks

Buy on Jet.com
Nathalie C.
Nathalie C.
West Jordan, UT
I love Sprite it's soon good I put with grape and Sprite and it taste gooooooooood and for good value
Ashley C.
Ashley C.
Leitchfield, KY
Always refreshing!! Love the crisp lemon lime flavor especially on a hot summer day. Would recommend.
Caitlyn T.
Caitlyn T.
Rembert, SC
My all time favorite soda!! You can't beat the price with this tasty beverage. Very thirst quenching.
Emma H.
Emma H.
Maple Valley, WA
Sprite is my fricking bae so if u had one and one it would equal to thats who I feel about this drink
Reyna N.
Reyna N.
Roma, TX
Love sprite! One of the best drinks! During the hot summer I need my Sprite to refresh! Just love it!
Veronica R.
Veronica R.
My kids love sprite. It doesn't make them higher active so I really like that also really good taste.
Nidia M.
Nidia M.
Thomasville, NC
Cant ever go wrong with a good ol lemon lime soda. Sprite is my go to carbonated drink of preference.
Brittney B.
Brittney B.
I love the taste of sprite. It's refreshing and it tastes so much better when your not feeling great.
Luz E.
Luz E.
Bronx, NY
Whenever I crave some soda I get Sprite since it has no caffeine. Always refreshing and not too harsh
Danielle B.
Danielle B.
Randolph, NJ
It's a classic and you can never go wrong with Sprite...I feel Sprite is better than 7-up just saying
Christina F.
Christina F.
Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA
Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.
howell, MI
Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Nina R.
Does this work for heartburn ?
Ana S.
Ana S.
which is better 7up or sprite?