BY SPRITE #5 in Soda & Soft Drinks

Buy on Jet.com
ariana m.
best soda ever! seriously the best soda i've ever tried in my life and its so affordable. This is my go to drink. I would totally recommend it to others.
Roseann B.
Fort Wayne, IN
This is the only thing that my husband drink regardless of where he goes. If he go a restaurant he get sprint. He said that he love the lemon lime taste
Bentley S.
Auburn, AL
The best drink to drink during the day especially if you don't want to stay up all night. Nice to have with meals or just have hanging out with friends.
Stephanie T.
Waterloo, IA
Favorite soda of all time! Idk what I do without this soda!!! I use it when I am sick or at the restaurant. No 7up or sierra mist... Definitely sprite!!
chelsea f.
Duncan, SC
Sprite is totally my favorite soda. It doesn't make your teeth feel sticky or your teeth yellow like most dark sodas. It also has such an amazing taste.
Kie-Lyn H.
Colman, SD
Love that it's caffeine free. So, I can drink it and share it with my kids and not worry about caffeine highs. Sprite trumps sierra mist and 7up, by far!
Phoebe C.
not exactly the healthiest drink out there but one of my favorite drinks, especially on a hot summer day. very affordable and love the cold lemon taste.
Aysenur R.
West Deptford, NJ
Sprite is my favorite soda. It has nice, refreshing lemon lime taste and no coloring. It is very affordable and I usually purchase it from supermarkets.
Sam C.
Minneapolis, MN
Sprite is the only soda we allow the kiddose to drink and they love it. It's super refressing without the icky sugaring feeling you get from other sodas
Yalamba  K.
Alexandria , VA
Sprite is my absolute favoriteeeeeeeee soda ever!! Depending on where it's purchased it may be expensive. The flavor of sprite will always be my favorite
Christina F.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA
Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Howell, MI
Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Does this work for heartburn ?
Michelle K.
Do they make a cherry sprite?