Add a Photo

Photos (79)
Bernice G.
Bernice G.
Watsonville, CA

I mean its sprite, whats not to like about it. Its a classic soda. Good for parties with or without alcohol! Haha
Katia S.
Katia S.
Kerman, CA

I prefer it over Sierra Mist it's a like taste but there's this certain taste to it that I prefer very refreshing
Porche H.
Porche H.
Charlotte, Nc

Love Sprite! It's refreshing and crisp. Love it ice cold or mixed with sherbet for a refreshing float type drink.
Ninoshka U.
Ninoshka U.
Doral, Florida

I love Sprite!!!! It is SOOOO refreshing and dos not have artificial color so it's not that harmful to your body.
Anytime I'm sick I drink this and feel a lot better. It's got good taste and is the best of any lemon-lime Sodas.
Smana P.
Smana P.
Lighthouse Point, FL

Sprite is the ONLY soda that I ever drink. I drink Sprite a few time a week , and I'm loving it!!! Happy consumer
Sely D.
Sely D.
Melrose Park, IL

Lime taste but refreshing and natural. Inexpensive . Never taste flat and has a perfect taste to a hot summer day
Gracie L.
Gracie L.
Tehachapi, CA

I love Sprite I've always loved Sprite and whenever I'm I Disneyland I buy this for when my blood sugar goes down
Hope H.
Hope H.

I love sprite. It is very crisp and refreshing. It works well in making punch and when you have an upset stomach.
Danielle B.
Danielle B.

Clean fresh tasting soda. Not a lot of sugar or caffinee compared to say Cola but it still helps the soda kicks.
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.

Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Nina R.

Does this work for heartburn ?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?

Join Now