Add a Photo

Photos (80)
Halea S.
Halea S.
Elizabethtown, KY

Started drinking Sprite when I was pregnant because they were caffeine free, but I still drink them!! Love the crisp
Britt P.
Britt P.

It's very refreshing and has a crisp taste with a bit of that coca cola bite. It's really good to use when sick too.
Ayisilu R.
Ayisilu R.
Auburn, WA

Love it so much. Especially when adding some summer Berries when drinking because it gives a summer vacation feeling
Laura D.
Laura D.

One of my top favorite sodas, it's so refreshing and it's not too sweet like 7up or other brands with similar flavor
Krystalia H.
Krystalia H.
Columbus, IN

Absolutely love Sprite but it has to be ice cold! It's a great caffeine free drink for the kids on special occasions
Gessica H.
Gessica H.
Seattle, WA

who doesn't like sprite? I love sprite and everybody loves in my family! I always buy sprite and drink with any food
Tristan D.
Tristan D.
Gladewater, TX

One of my very favorite drinks. This drink is sooooo refreshing. I absolutely love it and is one I will always love.
Veronica L.
Veronica L.

My children love sprite. It's more like obssesed. I like how good it taste on these hot summer days it's refreshing.
monica g.
monica g.

Sprite is a great thurst quencher. Love this soda. Its lemon lime flavor and anyone who hasn't tried it should try it
Daisy L.
Daisy L.
Mcallen, TX

I love sprite. If I'm out I usually go for sprite. Really good lemony flavor and everyone loves it. Really good pop.
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.

Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?
Nina R.
Nina R.

Does this work for heartburn ?