Add a Photo

#4 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks
Photos (78)
makayla w.
makayla w.

Sprite is my go to soda when I do decide to drink soda, I love how good it is and isn't that bad for you compared to some
Aj B.
Aj B.
Hammond, IN

Sprite is a very tasty carbonated drink it kind of taste like awesomeness but if you drink it you will want to crave more
Lindsay H.
Lindsay H.
Runnemede, NJ

Our favorite soda! Crisp and refreshing and great with junk food
And can be added to fruit spritzer a for a lighter twist
Ashley G.
Ashley G.
Dothan, AL

I like to drink this because I don't like drink dr pepper.i don't drink soda alot but when I do I choose to drink sprite.
Alicia K.
Alicia K.

When I want something light amd sweet this drink is definitely a go to drink! Plus who doesn't enjoy a nice cold sprite!?
Amanda H.
Amanda H.

I quit drinking soda i really only drink water or unsweet tea. But when i need a little sweet Sprite is my go to for sure
Ellen M.
Ellen M.
Rua pau ferro n 408 jorge Teixeira Manaus Am

Katelin C.
Katelin C.
Terre Hague, IN

This is great when you are feeling sick. I have used it many times to help relieve my sore stomach and it helped greatly!
Moni C.
Moni C.

The soft drinks in the tin are the richest definitely have a more special flavor than the bottles that is why I like them
Savannah P.
Savannah P.

Refreshing and lovely, this is so good and lively. This is NOt a health food by any means. I like it for portion control.
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.

Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Nina R.

Does this work for heartburn ?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?

Join Now