Sprite Lemon-Lime Soda uploaded by Crystal G.Sprite Lemon-Lime Soda uploaded by Toya A.Sprite Lemon-Lime Soda uploaded by vanessa r.See all 87 photos

BY SPRITE #3 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks

• Have anyone ever made sprite cake.......Be the first to answer!
  • Who wishes the cranberry sprite wasn'...Me!!! what was such a good dri... 1 Answers
  • What is your opinion about the lemon ...It's super refreshing, it does... 6 Answers
Photos (87)
Rocio V.
Rocio V.
Madera, CA
I'm not a big soda drinker. When I do reach for one its a lighter soda. More often than not a sprite.
Luz E.
Luz E.
Bronx, NY
Whenever I crave some soda I get Sprite since it has no caffeine. Always refreshing and not too harsh
Aracely C.
Aracely C.
Compton , Ca
These drink is amazing ­čĹů I love sprite soda !!!! Specially when is hella cold omg I want some now !!!
Nidia M.
Nidia M.
Thomasville, NC
Cant ever go wrong with a good ol lemon lime soda. Sprite is my go to carbonated drink of preference.
Kayla T.
Kayla T.
Auburn, CA
Love Sprite. Shirley temples are the best drink to make with it. Add some grenadine and you're golden
Emma H.
Emma H.
Maple valley , WA
Sprite is my fricking bae so if u had one and one it would equal to thats who I feel about this drink
Brittney B.
Brittney B.
Magna, UT
Sprite. It'd always there for you when you're sick or when you want carbonation without the caffeine.
Chelsea N.
Chelsea N.
Phillipsburg
Another go to favorite like Coca Cola. A big thirst quencher. I like using when I'm sick or nauseous.
Courtney R.
Courtney R.
Athens, GA
I love mixing sprite with alcohol. I love the taste and the bubbles settle my stomach if I'm in pain.
Jackie W.
Jackie W.
Austin, TX
Sprite Is Good Cause You Can Taste The Lemon When You Drink It And You Can Drink It From Time To Time
Christina F.
Christina F.
Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA
Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.
howell, MI
Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.
Do they make a cherry sprite?
Nina R.
Nina R.
Does this work for heartburn ?