Add a Photo

Photos (83)
Lynette C.
Lynette C.
Bronx, NY
We like the Sprite it taste very refreshing and well enough the fizz. In it. I love it with my dinner.
jordani t.
jordani t.
Es el sabor que más me gusta , refrescante, recomendado :) no causa tanta llenura como otros refrescos
Kim G.
Kim G.
Indianapolis, IN
I like a really cold Sprite. It reminds me of being sick with a stomach bug so I don't drink it a lot.
Karissa B.
Karissa B.
Sprite is my go to soda when thirsty . It's not as heavy as darker sodas. And it isn't as sweet either
Gesele C.
Gesele C.
Comstock Park, MI
This soda is actually really good I've had it couple times and it has good value and nice packaging!👍
Edgar P.
Edgar P.
Tulare
Favorite soda! Super clean and crisp taste, always gassy and refreshing! Favorite soda on the market!
Luz E.
Luz E.
Bronx, NY
Whenever I crave some soda I get Sprite since it has no caffeine. Always refreshing and not too harsh
Aracely C.
Aracely C.
Compton , Ca
These drink is amazing 👅 I love sprite soda !!!! Specially when is hella cold omg I want some now !!!
Emma H.
Emma H.
Maple Valley, WA
Sprite is my fricking bae so if u had one and one it would equal to thats who I feel about this drink
Amanda R.
Amanda R.
I LOVE this drink. Caffeine isn't necessary with the lemon lime flavor. It's so sweet but refreshing.
Christina F.
Christina F.
Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA
Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.
Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.
Do they make a cherry sprite?
Nina R.
Nina R.
Does this work for heartburn ?