BY SPRITE #11 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks

Buy on Walmart
Mel R.
Tacoma, WA
I don't drink soda very often and I love the smaller cans. I think that these are the perfect size.
Diosa A.
Rialto, CA
I love drinking this honestly it's my favorite drink and if I could would drink it with every meal
Breanna H.
Bakersfield, CA
This site my favorite drink , I could drink this everyday. It doesn't upset my stomach or anything
Estefeni C.
Ocoee , FL
Not a fan of dark sofas but the only sofa I do drink is sprite . Really good and not so carbonated
Nimra S.
Love this soda flavor. It helps with digestion aswell. Really like it alot and enjoy it with food.
Brandi W.
Warrensville Heights
Sprite Lemon Limerick Soda tastes crisp and refreshing. It is also great that it is caffeine free.
Jolyn P.
Puyallup, WA
Have always loved Sprite!! Love the flavor. If I have my choice between brands I always pick this.
Michelle M.
Athens, OH
Sprite is the absolute best soda ever. I drink a couple of cans a week. My favorite thing to drink
Stephanie A.
Graham, NC
Drink bc I got clear braces .. Taste good .. Don't like it when it's hot .. Better then sprit zero
Tamie G.
Edinburg, TX
One of my favorite Coca Cola product! I love the taste unlike Sierra Mist ! I totally recommend it
Christina F.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA
Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Howell, MI
Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Does this work for heartburn ?
Ana S.
which is better 7up or sprite?