BY SPRITE #5 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks

Buy on Walmart*
Brittney B.
Brittney B.
Magna, UT
Sprite. It'd always there for you when you're sick or when you want carbonation without the caffeine.
Gesele C.
Gesele C.
Comstock Park, MI
This soda is actually really good I've had it couple times and it has good value and nice packaging!👍
Courtney R.
Courtney R.
Athens, GA
I love mixing sprite with alcohol. I love the taste and the bubbles settle my stomach if I'm in pain.
Elsada M.
Elsada M.
Saint Louis, MO
I just really like the favor in my mouth after drinking this it give that i can do 50 push up feeling
Edgar P.
Edgar P.
Tulare
Favorite soda! Super clean and crisp taste, always gassy and refreshing! Favorite soda on the market!
Mayra R.
Mayra R.
Manassas , Va
I really like Sprite but I don't drink soda much I only drink soda only when i go to visit someone...
Liz R.
Liz R.
Hingham, MA
Favorite soda ever and non-caffeinated. Simple non overpowering last. Love it and will always buy it.
Lavara A.
Lavara A.
Branchland, WV
This has been amazing for my morning/all day sickness! I also love that it's so crisp and refreshing!
Aracely C.
Aracely C.
Compton , Ca
These drink is amazing 👅 I love sprite soda !!!! Specially when is hella cold omg I want some now !!!
Chelsea N.
Chelsea N.
Phillipsburg
Another go to favorite like Coca Cola. A big thirst quencher. I like using when I'm sick or nauseous.
Christina F.
Christina F.
Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA
Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.
howell, MI
Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Nina R.
Does this work for heartburn ?
Ana S.
Ana S.
which is better 7up or sprite?