Add a Photo

Photos (80)
Ashlee B.
Ashlee B.
Mcminnville, OR

Forever my favorite soda. Sierra mist has alwaya g on so flat so fast but sprite always stay carbonated and I love it
Britt P.
Britt P.

It's very refreshing and has a crisp taste with a bit of that coca cola bite. It's really good to use when sick too.
Marizella P.
Marizella P.
SAN ANTONIO, TX

Fresh clean, crisp taste. Have always loved it since I was a kid. Perfect for when you have a cold or upset stomach.
Trinity L.
Trinity L.
Santa Rosa, CA

Just the right amount of lemon-lime. Not too strong, very delicious. Affordable and can buy in bulk. Will buy again.
Halea S.
Halea S.
Elizabethtown, KY

Started drinking Sprite when I was pregnant because they were caffeine free, but I still drink them!! Love the crisp
Andrea L.
Andrea L.

Me gusta mucho esta bebida.
Pero es muy seca tipo cuando tu tienes sed y la bebes te da más sed.
El resto me encanta
Rebecca B.
Rebecca B.
Orono, ME

I love that it is not caffeinated
it is my go to soda if I am looking for something fizzy
super affordable and stuff
Anactacia K.
Anactacia K.
red level, AL

I love sprite! It's my go to when I'm pregnant or not feeling well. I keep it in the fridge for when I'm craving it.
Magira M.
Magira M.
Hollywood, Fl

when I do not get another brand I buy this, it is very sweet to my taste I do not buy the box if no individual parts
jessica m.
jessica m.

I love sprite. A great mixer and basic enough to add a nice flavor too. Always hits the spot and quenches a craving.
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.

Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?
Nina R.
Nina R.

Does this work for heartburn ?