Add a Photo

Photos (80)
Alisha H.
Alisha H.
Groveport, OH

Sprite lemon lime soda is great. That bubbly crisp feeling when you drink it. Couldn't get much better than that.
Anytime I'm sick I drink this and feel a lot better. It's got good taste and is the best of any lemon-lime Sodas.
Katherine M.
Katherine M.
Oak Harbor, WA

One of my all time favorite choices because it settles my tummy when it is upset and it doesn't contain caffeine.
Brittany M.
Brittany M.
Fort Worth, TX

I use to drink sprite all the time but then recently I became a coke lover it has a better taste than sprite does
MARY M.
MARY M.
Cleveland, OH

What can you say about soda? I love the light lemon lime flavor and the fact that there is no caffeine in sprite.
Ninoshka U.
Ninoshka U.
Doral, Florida

I love Sprite!!!! It is SOOOO refreshing and dos not have artificial color so it's not that harmful to your body.
Cindy M.
Cindy M.

Sprite is my go-to drink after ginger ale. It has a more refreshing taste than cola or other stuff drink flavors.
Mairy X.
Mairy X.
Fresno, CA

I like the original taste. I like the bubbling soda and the lemon lime taste. I like the packaging and the color.
Sapir K.
Sapir K.
Elizabeth, NJ

Sprite soda is a classic. Always enjoyable, whether room temperature or chilled. Will never give this product up!
Renee b.
Renee b.
Jackson, AL

This is my households go-to soda! Its the only soda we buy. I love it and we probably drink more than we should 😂
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.

Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Nina R.

Does this work for heartburn ?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?

Join Now