Add a Photo

Photos (73)
Emily L.
Emily L.
Austin, TX

this is one of my all time favorite sodas of all time! It is absolutely refreshing and has that classic lemon lime soda that everyone knows about.
Aida B.
Aida B.

My husband really likes sprite. So we get these once in a while to replace other brands or flavors. The flavor is very good and really refreshing.
Lucy T.
Lucy T.

Delicious and fruity-ish with lemon and lime
Very good flavour.
Don't make it so bitter.
I drink it all the time.
I would definitely buy it again.
Desiree E.
Desiree E.
Macomb , Illinois

Sprite has always been my go to drink no matter where I go. All the restaurants parties etc I just get a sprite and it has the classic crisp taste
valerie v.
valerie v.

Perfect when your feeling under the weather

I had a hangover but after a drank this soda with Ice was awesome made me feel a thousand times better
Nish C.
Nish C.
Mexico City

MY FAVORITE SODA DRINK EVER!!! It is not expensive and you can found it in every market and restaurant. It is like a lemonade so it is refreshing.
Morgan T.
Morgan T.
Burley, ID

Lemon lime sodas are all over and I like any kind pretty much, but Sprite is always just a little bit fizzier than the other brands and I love it!
Haley W.
Haley W.

I like Sprite for days that I don't need a whole lot of caffeine but still need carbonation. It's good to settle the stomach when you're sick too.
Crystal G.
Crystal G.

Sprite Lemon-Lime Soda is a classic refreshing drink. I've enjoyed it for more years than I care to count. I love it and so does my entire family.
Jennifer F.
Jennifer F.
Gambrills, MD

I rarely drink non-diet soda, but when I do, it's a Sprite. I find it refreshing and thirst quenching, best when cold in a can or from a fountain.
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?
Marissa M.
Marissa M.

Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Patrick S.
Patrick S.
caucaia

What is your opinion about the lemon flavor of the sprite?

Join Now