Sprite Lemon-Lime Soda uploaded by Crystal G.Sprite Lemon-Lime Soda uploaded by Toya A.Sprite Lemon-Lime Soda uploaded by vanessa r.See all 87 photos

BY SPRITE #2 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks

• Have anyone ever made sprite cake.......Be the first to answer!
  • Who wishes the cranberry sprite wasn'...Me!!! what was such a good dri... 1 Answers
  • What is your opinion about the lemon ...It's super refreshing, it does... 6 Answers
Photos (87)
jessa m.
jessa m.
Aberdeen, WA
I love the 12 oz can of sprite because its just enough sugar so i don't get sick and taste pretty good
Shelby S.
Shelby S.
One of my favorite sodas, especially for parties. It's cheap and easy to get and most people enjoy it.
Kim G.
Kim G.
Indianapolis, IN
I like a really cold Sprite. It reminds me of being sick with a stomach bug so I don't drink it a lot.
Karissa B.
Karissa B.
Sprite is my go to soda when thirsty . It's not as heavy as darker sodas. And it isn't as sweet either
Samantha L.
Samantha L.
Blacksburg, VA
Sprite is great if you are trying to cut down on your caffeine intake, but still want something fizzy.
Estrella B.
Estrella B.
Arlington, TX
It's a very good flavor. I like to drink it at times. And it one only my favorites of all that I love.
Veronica R.
Veronica R.
My kids love sprite. It doesn't make them higher active so I really like that also really good taste.
Edgar P.
Edgar P.
Tulare
Favorite soda! Super clean and crisp taste, always gassy and refreshing! Favorite soda on the market!
Reyna N.
Reyna N.
Roma, TX
Love sprite! One of the best drinks! During the hot summer I need my Sprite to refresh! Just love it!
Luz E.
Luz E.
Bronx, NY
Whenever I crave some soda I get Sprite since it has no caffeine. Always refreshing and not too harsh
Christina F.
Christina F.
Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA
Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.
howell, MI
Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.
Do they make a cherry sprite?
Nina R.
Nina R.
Does this work for heartburn ?