Add a Photo

#3 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks
Photos (66)
Leslie M.
Leslie M.

One of the only pops that í drink. Have been drinking this for years. Not a major pop drinker so its once in a while but i enjoy it so much.
Alexis H.
Alexis H.

Sprite is my go to for a soda if I'm not drinking any water. It's not a dark soda which is good and it has a better flavor compared to most.
Kamryn M.
Kamryn M.
Carrollton, TX

The only soda I drink! Favorite all time soda hands down. Love the way it tastes and the fact that it helps me when i have an upset stomach.
Paris S.
Paris S.

I used to love Sprite but now I don't really care for it. The taste in every bottle I have just taste like WAY TO MUCH syrup is being added
Julisa C.
Julisa C.
New Caney

Sprite tasted so good and its so helpful because when your stomach hurt or your sick you can drink it and will help you to feel much better
deborah s.
deborah s.
Rego Park, NY

ilove this soda, it's fresh and the taste of lemon is good,i drink it when i lunch and i don't drink a lot but sometimes i like to drink it
Brittany W.
Brittany W.
Nachitoches, Louisianna

I love sprite especially when I have a stomache ache it's a childhood favorite it's great just don't drink to much because it's bad for you
Dahiana S.
Dahiana S.

Sprite is excellent for those súper Hot days of my country, i Just Like this one that is the classic flavor. It feels Like lemon with soda.
Bety P.
Bety P.

Is best when u drink it cold. I like the taste because you can taste it not like other drinks where is more bubbling that the actual taste.
Heather T.
Heather T.
Franklin, OH

One of my go to pops when I have a upset stomach. It really helps me I love the taste I don't buy a lot maybe a case every couple of months
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?
Nina R.
Nina R.

Does this work for heartburn ?
Evelyn C.
Evelyn C.
Isabela Puerto Rico

How i know how many calories have ?

Join Now