BY SPRITE #5 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks

Buy on Jet.com
Kayla T.
Kayla T.
Auburn, CA
Love Sprite. Shirley temples are the best drink to make with it. Add some grenadine and you're golden
Elsada M.
Elsada M.
Saint Louis, MO
I just really like the favor in my mouth after drinking this it give that i can do 50 push up feeling
Emma H.
Emma H.
Maple Valley, WA
Sprite is my fricking bae so if u had one and one it would equal to thats who I feel about this drink
Mayra R.
Mayra R.
Manassas , Va
I really like Sprite but I don't drink soda much I only drink soda only when i go to visit someone...
Reyna N.
Reyna N.
Roma, TX
Love sprite! One of the best drinks! During the hot summer I need my Sprite to refresh! Just love it!
Lavara A.
Lavara A.
Branchland, WV
This has been amazing for my morning/all day sickness! I also love that it's so crisp and refreshing!
Liz R.
Liz R.
Hingham, MA
Favorite soda ever and non-caffeinated. Simple non overpowering last. Love it and will always buy it.
Steph C.
Steph C.
Jericho, NY
This sofa is so good my family and I have it every week it's so sweet and delicious I'm obsessed w it
Jackie W.
Jackie W.
Austin, TX
Sprite Is Good Cause You Can Taste The Lemon When You Drink It And You Can Drink It From Time To Time
Nathalie C.
Nathalie C.
West Jordan, UT
I love Sprite it's soon good I put with grape and Sprite and it taste gooooooooood and for good value
Christina F.
Christina F.
Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA
Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.
howell, MI
Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Nina R.
Does this work for heartburn ?
Ana S.
Ana S.
which is better 7up or sprite?