BY SPRITE #5 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks

Buy on Walmart
Estrella B.
Estrella B.
Arlington, TX
It's a very good flavor. I like to drink it at times. And it one only my favorites of all that I love.
jessa m.
jessa m.
Aberdeen, WA
I love the 12 oz can of sprite because its just enough sugar so i don't get sick and taste pretty good
Kelly U.
Kelly U.
Sprite is my drink. Caffeine free is a plus in my book. I am prone to UTI'S so this is perfect for me.
mercedes v.
mercedes v.
carlsbad, NM
SPRITTTTTE!!! my all time favorite soda that has that special taste to it and its so good a fizzy yes
Brittney B.
Brittney B.
Magna, UT
Sprite. It'd always there for you when you're sick or when you want carbonation without the caffeine.
Ashley P.
Ashley P.
Great drink. Perfect taste. Great for sick days to calm an upset stomavh. Great just for a good burp!
Jasmine F.
Jasmine F.
Torrance, CA
What I like about Sprite is its more than just a regular soda. You can make Sherly temples with this.
Amanda R.
Amanda R.
I LOVE this drink. Caffeine isn't necessary with the lemon lime flavor. It's so sweet but refreshing.
Rocio V.
Rocio V.
Madera , CA
I'm not a big soda drinker. When I do reach for one its a lighter soda. More often than not a sprite.
Gesele C.
Gesele C.
Comstock Park, MI
This soda is actually really good I've had it couple times and it has good value and nice packaging!ūüĎć
Christina F.
Christina F.
Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA
Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.
howell, MI
Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Nina R.
Does this work for heartburn ?
Ana S.
Ana S.
which is better 7up or sprite?