Add a Photo

#2 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks
Photos (83)
Laura F.
Laura F.
Sprite is my go to drink if I am in the mood to have a soda. It is refreshing and it has a nice flavor
Jazmin T.
Jazmin T.
Brooklyn, NY
One of my favorites soda
Love the taste!!
Love to drink it really cold!!
When its really hot outside!!
Courtney M.
Courtney M.
YPSILANTI, MI
Sprite Lemon-Lime Soda is thrust quenching and refreshing after a long day. I love the the lemon zest!
Kristen T.
Kristen T.
Lawrenceburg, KY
Cool, crisp, and delicious! If I'm looking for a can of pop that is caffeine-free, Sprite is my go to!
Kim G.
Kim G.
Indianapolis, IN
I like a really cold Sprite. It reminds me of being sick with a stomach bug so I don't drink it a lot.
Chereese R.
Chereese R.
Bronx, NY
This soda is good when your tummy not feelin so good an u can also add fruits to it its very good soda
Mayra A.
Mayra A.
Midland, TX
I love Sprite it's the perfect drink when it's hot out and I feel refreshed and it takes away my bloat
Lynette C.
Lynette C.
Bronx, NY
We like the Sprite it taste very refreshing and well enough the fizz. In it. I love it with my dinner.
Perla F.
Perla F.
This soft drink is perfect when you have an upset stomach.. love the lemon-lime taste and the sparks..
Samantha L.
Samantha L.
Blacksburg, VA
Sprite is great if you are trying to cut down on your caffeine intake, but still want something fizzy.
Christina F.
Christina F.
Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA
Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.
Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Nina R.
Does this work for heartburn ?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.
Do they make a cherry sprite?