Add a Photo

By SPRITE
#3 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks
Photos (79)
Anytime I'm sick I drink this and feel a lot better. It's got good taste and is the best of any lemon-lime Sodas.
MARY M.
MARY M.
Cleveland, OH

What can you say about soda? I love the light lemon lime flavor and the fact that there is no caffeine in sprite.
Rachel R.
Rachel R.

My favorite non-caffeine soda!!! It always has been and always will be. I love the taste of the lemon-lime crisp.
Geralyn B.
Geralyn B.
Henrico, VA

There is no other for me personally. I've tried Sierra Mist, it was a no go. And 7-up is a while different unit!!
Kimberly G.
Kimberly G.

Sprite lemon lime soda is so good. The flavor is delicious so lemony. Drink it cold so it can be more refreshing.
Cindy M.
Cindy M.

Sprite is my go-to drink after ginger ale. It has a more refreshing taste than cola or other stuff drink flavors.
Claudia D.
Claudia D.
Sterling , VA

Love the taste and the package of this soda. It's so refreshing and doesn't have too many colouring agents on it.
Sapir K.
Sapir K.
Elizabeth, NJ

Sprite soda is a classic. Always enjoyable, whether room temperature or chilled. Will never give this product up!
Schuyler R.
Schuyler R.
Griffin, GA

If my mom didn't drink these, I wouldn't but since she does, I can't help myself. They're actually very delicious
Rosa B.
Rosa B.
Eastport, New York

Super bueno.
A mi esposo y ami no sensata 👏👏
Especial para días calurosos,no lo dudes y tomate una soda de estas.
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.

Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Nina R.

Does this work for heartburn ?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?

Join Now