Add a Photo

#2 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks
Photos (80)
Luz R.
Luz R.

Have always loved the original sprite soda. Have tried the other flavors but always comd back to the original sprite.
Sarah C.
Sarah C.
Clinton, TN

Love Sprite. It's a basic, but a goody. It is so yummy and will help you so much. Especially if you deal with nausea!
Erika V.
Erika V.
Falfurrias, TX

I hardly drink soda, but when I do I always have sprite it's the best soda. It quenches my thirst like no other drink
Carrie S.
Carrie S.
Fair Oaks, CA

sprite lemon lime is the go-to lemon lime soda. it's perfect. can't complain. fairly priced and available everywhere.
Mariela V.
Mariela V.
Fresno, CA

This soda is super good its smooth and has a very rich taste one of my favorite sodas i love that it has a lime taste
Courtney G.
Courtney G.
Wilmington , De

Sprite is a classic. Perfect balance of lemon and lime. Great for everyday or drinks. Comes in easy access packaging.
Shada P.
Shada P.
Charlotte, NC

My family love soda so much but we really don't drink dark soda a lot but we do keep it in are house but we love soda
Ashlee B.
Ashlee B.
Mcminnville, OR

Forever my favorite soda. Sierra mist has alwaya g on so flat so fast but sprite always stay carbonated and I love it
Daisy H.
Daisy H.

It's soda not my favorite soda but it helps me when I'm sick from my tummy and also this is my sister's favorite soda
Andrea Q.
Andrea Q.
Oxford, OH

Perfect for mixing with drinks and as a splash on top of fruit juices, the hint of lemon gives it that special flavor
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.

Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?
Nina R.
Nina R.

Does this work for heartburn ?