Add a Photo

#4 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks
Photos (78)
João O.
João O.

Very tasty, I like it a lot, I always buy to take on the weekends. It's always good to freshen up with this soda. Amazing
Elicia G.
Elicia G.
Lake Wales, FL

This soda is good in generally when I have an upset tummy I just drink this and I feel all better it's totally affordable
Crystal W.
Crystal W.

I love sprite think one of my favorite drinks have a Sierra taste reminds me water like carbonated water but with a twist
Melissa C.
Melissa C.

I like sprite because it's so refreshing and crisp taste! Like that it doesn't have caffeine and you can drink it anytime
Lindsay H.
Lindsay H.
Runnemede, NJ

Our favorite soda! Crisp and refreshing and great with junk food
And can be added to fruit spritzer a for a lighter twist
Erika L.
Erika L.
Fort Wayne, IN

I love sprite. It settles my stomach when I am sick and gives me a little bit of bubbles that instantly perks up my mood.
Brooke S.
Brooke S.
Columbus, OH

Perfect sprite lemon-lime soda to have with drinks and when your tummy is on the fritz. bubbles in your nose is the best!
Jenell O.
Jenell O.
Tulsa, OK

I usually go for caffeinated pops, but when you have a belly ache, Sprite is the way to go. Helped me burp the ache away.
makayla w.
makayla w.

Sprite is my go to soda when I do decide to drink soda, I love how good it is and isn't that bad for you compared to some
Aj B.
Aj B.
Hammond, IN

Sprite is a very tasty carbonated drink it kind of taste like awesomeness but if you drink it you will want to crave more
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.

Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Nina R.

Does this work for heartburn ?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?

Join Now