Add a Photo

#3 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks
Photos (55)
Dagmara A.
Dagmara A.

Good choice of soda if you are looking for caffeine free carbonated drink. Sprite has been my favorite for few years now.
Katelin C.
Katelin C.
Terre Hague, IN

This is great when you are feeling sick. I have used it many times to help relieve my sore stomach and it helped greatly!
Brooke S.
Brooke S.
Columbus, OH

Perfect sprite lemon-lime soda to have with drinks and when your tummy is on the fritz. bubbles in your nose is the best!
Taylor Y.
Taylor Y.

not a coloredliqhid so itdoednt stainmy teeth but still have te great taste and fix of sode. yum yum nothing beats sorite
Erika L.
Erika L.
Fort Wayne, IN

I love sprite. It settles my stomach when I am sick and gives me a little bit of bubbles that instantly perks up my mood.
Heather B.
Heather B.
Billerica, MA

Sprite is my favorite soda. I don't drink it from a car but from a bottle. I'm not sure why but it tastes better that way
Melissa C.
Melissa C.

I like sprite because it's so refreshing and crisp taste! Like that it doesn't have caffeine and you can drink it anytime
angelica o.
angelica o.
Kerman, CA

I really didn't like it , it has a lot of carbohydrates and the smell it's nasty I would not recommend this kind of drink
Reagan D.
Reagan D.

Love this kind of soda! Its a nice and refreshing drink that cools the throat and settles my stomach when its ever upset.
Jessica T.
Jessica T.
Lugano

è buona non la bevo spesso, solo quando esco con amici/amiche o nelle pause del lavoro/scuola quando si va in qualche bar
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?
Evelyn C.
Evelyn C.
Isabela Puerto Rico

How i know how many calories have ?
Misty M.
Misty M.
wellsford

Why has it got a strong lemon taste to i

Join Now