BY SPRITE #10 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks

Buy on Walmart*
Liz W.
Springville, UT
Crisp clean taste, perfect for drinking alone or mixing with fruit flavorings for a spruced up drink
Katrina M.
Marlette, MI
My go-to soda wherever I find myself! For someone who can't have caffeine, it's definitely a relief!
Ashley G.
Belleville, IL
Sprite is good, however i am not a huge fan of it. But, when i do drink it, it is pretty refreshing!
Samantha F.
A easy choice. Great fresh flavor without the sweet after taste. I enjoy this at anytime of the day.
Carolina D.
Charlotte, NC
I love you sprite for a while. It is so good. And so refreshing. And I love her with all my heart.l
Angela O.
Salem, OR
I like sprite I feel its not so much caffeine doesn't make me feel bloated like other sodas I drink.
Michelle T.
Still one of my favorite soda from when I was a young girl. I don't drink them as much as I used to.
Wendy N.
Mixtue between lemon & lime with a soda pop taste. The mixture is linked to settling upset stomachs.
Destiny W.
Orlando, FL
I love it! I've been drinking this since I was a kid and I've never gotten tired or grown out of it.
Mishna C.
Delaware City, DE
It's a good refreshing drink, a good go to when you don't want a diet soda. Also makes a great cake.
Christina F.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA
Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
howell, MI
Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Does this work for heartburn ?
Michelle K.
Do they make a cherry sprite?