BY SPRITE #5 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks

Buy on Walmart*
Kelly U.
Kelly U.
Sprite is my drink. Caffeine free is a plus in my book. I am prone to UTI'S so this is perfect for me.
Keely B.
Keely B.
Love to drink an ice cold Sprite every now and then, especially at barbecues and wen taking a hot bath
Estrella B.
Estrella B.
Arlington, TX
It's a very good flavor. I like to drink it at times. And it one only my favorites of all that I love.
Laura F.
Laura F.
Sprite is my go to drink if I am in the mood to have a soda. It is refreshing and it has a nice flavor
Anna M.
Anna M.
Sweet treat when I'm trying to keep caffeine out of my diet! I prefer it to 7-up and other light sodas
LA M.
LA M.
love soda but this one is great because it has a nice flavor to it. Its great for the price and value.
Kristen T.
Kristen T.
Lawrenceburg, KY
Cool, crisp, and delicious! If I'm looking for a can of pop that is caffeine-free, Sprite is my go to!
Mayra A.
Mayra A.
Midland, TX
I love Sprite it's the perfect drink when it's hot out and I feel refreshed and it takes away my bloat
Karissa B.
Karissa B.
Sprite is my go to soda when thirsty . It's not as heavy as darker sodas. And it isn't as sweet either
Kim G.
Kim G.
Indianapolis, IN
I like a really cold Sprite. It reminds me of being sick with a stomach bug so I don't drink it a lot.
Christina F.
Christina F.
Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA
Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.
howell, MI
Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Nina R.
Does this work for heartburn ?
Ana S.
Ana S.
which is better 7up or sprite?