Add a Photo

#3 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks
Photos (56)
Mimi S.
Mimi S.

This classic is the best it got a great original taste for those days when you don't want to over do it on the taste pallet
Gina M.
Gina M.
New Carlisle , Oh

I love Sprite. I usually only drink it if I don't have water, or coffee. The flavor is so, so good! I love all the bubbles!
Mariela L.
Mariela L.
W Valley City, UT

HONESTLY THIS IS THE ONLY SODA I DRINK WHEN IAM IN THE MOOD OF A SODA! ESPECIALLY WITH LOTS OF ICE! IT'S SOOOOOO DELICIOUS!
Britney C.
Britney C.
Gary, TX

I have loved sprite all my life it's the one soda that isn't to syrupy and is refreshing! Also it helps with belly aches :)
Brenna B.
Brenna B.
Washington Crossing, PA

My favorite soda. Because it doesn't make my teeth feel weird but it still has all the qualities any other soda would have.
Shir K.
Shir K.
Israel

Sprite is my all time favorite drink, I love the taste of lemon. It is so refreshing and sweet, I like all things sweet 👌🏼😘
Aj Bonèt
Aj Bonèt

If you haven't tried it then you are not living because it's great for everything and has no caffeine which is even better.
Jennifer R.
Jennifer R.
Newman, CA

If you prefer something else rather than a coke, or Pepsi...: Sprite it's the option. I love Sprite, it has a tasty flavor.
Deanna P.
Deanna P.
Upper Sandusky, OH

Not a big soda drinker but this is one of my favorites if i want a soda. Love the lemon lime taste especially with a pizza!
Adriana G.
Adriana G.
Milwaukee, WI

Sprite has such a refreshing taste and helps with gas problems. I love drinking this drink when I want something refreshing
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?
Evelyn C.
Evelyn C.
Isabela Puerto Rico

How i know how many calories have ?
Misty M.
Misty M.
wellsford

Why has it got a strong lemon taste to i

Join Now