Add a Photo

Photos (83)
Sary V.
Sary V.
West Jordan, UT
I love the sprite lemon soda is one of my favorite brands and the most important thing is not expensive
sabrina S.
sabrina S.
Roma, TX
I like to drink this because it has a great lime flavor and i love to drink it with chips and dip yummy
Alexus R.
Alexus R.
Jackson, MI
Sprite is my all time favorite drink, 8 drink this everyday. It's the only drink I can't get enough of.
Megan B.
Megan B.
Chattanooga, TN
Non caffeinated and it's great when you're sick and don't really want anything else. it's my go to pop.
Love sprite especially when me or someone I know is sick! It's very refreshing and very nice packaging!
Ramona M.
Ramona M.
Las Vegas, NV
I really enjoy drinking Sprite. I always get this when I have parties, either the 2 liters or the cans.
Greg T.
Greg T.
Mcallen, TX
Prefer this on a nice hot day at the beach. Refreshing taste and zero guilt recommend you give it a try
Lourdes P.
Lourdes P.
Dix Hills, New York
very good drink to quench thirst. really delicious, enjoy ice cold in the company of family and friends
Anna M.
Anna M.
Sweet treat when I'm trying to keep caffeine out of my diet! I prefer it to 7-up and other light sodas
Jazmin T.
Jazmin T.
Brooklyn, NY
One of my favorites soda
Love the taste!!
Love to drink it really cold!!
When its really hot outside!!
Christina F.
Christina F.
Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA
Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.
Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Nina R.
Does this work for heartburn ?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.
Do they make a cherry sprite?