Add a Photo

Photos (73)
Camila C.
Camila C.
santos

Adoro o sabor, realmente tem gostinho de limão, coisas que outras marcas não tem, o preço é carinho mas vale pela qualidade, a embalagem é uma graça
Andrea D.
Andrea D.
Imperial Bch, CA

I buy soda for the house this is the brand I buy. My kids really like the flavor. I buy it in a 12pk or in a 2lt. My husband also like thios floavor
bridget c.
bridget c.

A classic soda. A refreshing taste and you can get it almost anywhere. There are other flavors but i think you can never go wrong with the original.
Katherine A.
Katherine A.

I love sprite soda! Especially when my tummy hurts or I have cramps! This always helps! But it's good to drink and cook work also! A classic drink!
Lizbeth A.
Lizbeth A.
Reseda, CA

I drink one of these about 3 times per week I love their variety of flavors inspires me to try something new and I always end up liking the flavors
Ashlan L.
Ashlan L.
Turlock, CA

This is a good product not the best I have ever tasted but I would recommend it is affordable and a healthier option or alternative to other sodas.
Ashley G.
Ashley G.
Russellville, KY

I drink sprite almost everyday with me being pregnant it's almost the only thing I can drink that soothes mt stomach well.enough To be able to eat.
Ashley M.
Ashley M.
Bethlehem, PA

I love drinking sprite when I crave a carbonated beverage, but don't want to have any caffeine in my diet for the day. Love the crisp citrus taste.
Joselyn V.
Joselyn V.
Phoenix, AZ

Refreshing for a hot summer day. I like that it doesn't have the strong feeling that Coca Cola has. It's also really good to mix in adult beverages
Jessika T.
Jessika T.
Sunnyside, NY

I love sprite soda with my fast food. I always order a sprite with my pizza or chinese food. Great crisp flavor and not too much sugar of additives
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.

Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?
Nina R.
Nina R.

Does this work for heartburn ?

Join Now