BY SPRITE #2 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks

Buy on Walmart*
Sydney B.
Sydney B.
Hamilton, NJ
My favorite flavor of soda. When I drink soda I order Sprite. Disappointed when they do not have Sprite
Lynette C.
Lynette C.
Bronx, NY
We like the Sprite it taste very refreshing and well enough the fizz. In it. I love it with my dinner.
Anna M.
Anna M.
Sweet treat when I'm trying to keep caffeine out of my diet! I prefer it to 7-up and other light sodas
jordani t.
jordani t.
Es el sabor que más me gusta , refrescante, recomendado :) no causa tanta llenura como otros refrescos
Jazmin T.
Jazmin T.
Brooklyn, NY
One of my favorites soda
Love the taste!!
Love to drink it really cold!!
When its really hot outside!!
Courtney M.
Courtney M.
YPSILANTI, MI
Sprite Lemon-Lime Soda is thrust quenching and refreshing after a long day. I love the the lemon zest!
Samantha L.
Samantha L.
Blacksburg, VA
Sprite is great if you are trying to cut down on your caffeine intake, but still want something fizzy.
Perla F.
Perla F.
This soft drink is perfect when you have an upset stomach.. love the lemon-lime taste and the sparks..
Laura F.
Laura F.
Sprite is my go to drink if I am in the mood to have a soda. It is refreshing and it has a nice flavor
Merritt S.
Merritt S.
Mars Hill, NC
Classic Sprite, you can't really go wrong here. Refreshing and crisp! Lemon like is the perfect combo.
Christina F.
Christina F.
Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA
Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.
howell, MI
Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.
Do they make a cherry sprite?
Nina R.
Nina R.
Does this work for heartburn ?