Add a Photo

#4 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks
Photos (67)
alejandra g.
alejandra g.

tienen un sabor no muy dulce y tiene un leve sabor a limon, contiene poco gas, su sabor es rico y no contiene tanta azúcar como otras gaseosas
Diana K.
Diana K.

I love this drink, it has a refreshing taste. Especially, when it is very hot and I want to pit-this drink will always help and quench thirst.
Jessie S.
Jessie S.
Dallas, GA

Sprite is a classic! Great for nausea, I always keep one on hand for road trips because I get motion sickness like crazy! The flavor is great.
I rather drink this than coke and water . It taste good and isn't that high in sugar , cheap and it has a great taste one of my favorite sodas
Autumn P.
Autumn P.
Ponca City, OK

Favorite soda beverage growing up and currently still my favorite now. This is good for anything mood even when your stessing or becoming sick
Paige B.
Paige B.

Sprite is a classic product that's I can't remember when I first started drinking it I know it's been a while and I don't see myself stopping.
Kate B.
Kate B.
Wadsworth, IL

I love Sprite. It my go to soda. The taste is very simple and delicious. You can eat it with everything and the minis have the perfect amount.
It's a good refreshing taste not too strong great cold or room temperature 1 can is usually enough for me I would continue to buy this product
Kala C.
Kala C.
Guyton, GA

I drink a sprite a day every afternoon. It is SO refreshing and it has no caffeine, even better!! The flavor is great and so is the packaging.
Sara L.
Sara L.
Beaverton, OR

My favorite soda! Helps with nausea too! Taste great! I really like the "obey your verse" cans with the lyrics of songs on them. Makes it fun!
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?
Erica J.
Erica J.
Rocky Mount
Are there any punch recipes that include Sprite?
Evelyn C.
Evelyn C.
Isabela Puerto Rico

How i know how many calories have ?

Join Now