Add a Photo

Photos (80)
Melissa M.
Melissa M.
South Saint Paul, MN

Love the taste of this. It's refreshing get the joy of soda without caffeine. It's also great when not feeling well
Kayla D.
Kayla D.

FAVORITE DRINK EVER! Tastes so good I drink it all the time!! My family loves it and we always have it in our house
Brooklyn E.
Brooklyn E.
Sanford, FL

This drink is my #1 fav! Every time we go out to eat I order a sprite my favorite drink next to strawberry lemonade
Allison S.
Allison S.
Hoboken, NJ

Sprite is a classic soda and refreshing. For some reason, I don't feel as bad about drinking it because it is clear
Britini S.
Britini S.

Great for when you don't feel good. Taste good, good packaging but very surgary!!!! Opt for the zero if you'd like.
Kira H.
Kira H.
Bardstown, KY

A very light soda I usually use to ease an upset stomach. Also good and refreshing af other time and caffeine free.
Baylee M.
Baylee M.
Shade, OH

Sprite is my favorite low calorie pop! It's great for when your sick or nauseous! Great for kids and not to costly!
Celina M.
Celina M.
Santa Ana, CA

Sprite is my favorite soda! I drink it Every time I go out to a restaurant or anywhere that has it. It tastes great!
Julian A.
Julian A.
Boise, ID

if you want a citrus drink sprite is the best. its always been the reliable and tasty choice, very crisp and tasty
Aimee M.
Aimee M.

Nothing better then the good classic. Good for a sick tummy or just any day. Sometimes Sprite is jut the way to go
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.

Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Nina R.

Does this work for heartburn ?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?

Join Now