Add a Photo

#4 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks
Photos (78)
Savannah P.
Savannah P.

Refreshing and lovely, this is so good and lively. This is NOt a health food by any means. I like it for portion control.
ada s.
ada s.

This is my favorite soda of all time! I take this with me for lunch or just in the car, it's easy, great-tasting and fun!
Moni C.
Moni C.

The soft drinks in the tin are the richest definitely have a more special flavor than the bottles that is why I like them
Crystal W.
Crystal W.

I love sprite think one of my favorite drinks have a Sierra taste reminds me water like carbonated water but with a twist
Melissa C.
Melissa C.

I like sprite because it's so refreshing and crisp taste! Like that it doesn't have caffeine and you can drink it anytime
Isabelle M.
Isabelle M.

Such a classic flavor add this to any other fruit juice for an extra kick! good with alcoholic beverages and summer days
João O.
João O.

Very tasty, I like it a lot, I always buy to take on the weekends. It's always good to freshen up with this soda. Amazing
Erika L.
Erika L.
Fort Wayne, IN

I love sprite. It settles my stomach when I am sick and gives me a little bit of bubbles that instantly perks up my mood.
Whitney C.
Whitney C.
Killeen, TX

My daughter loves it. And I love it for her. The taste is great when you want a soda but nothing super sweet like a coke.
Jenell O.
Jenell O.
Tulsa, OK

I usually go for caffeinated pops, but when you have a belly ache, Sprite is the way to go. Helped me burp the ache away.
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.

Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Nina R.

Does this work for heartburn ?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?

Join Now