Add a Photo

Photos (80)
Damaris A.
Damaris A.
Mcallen, TX

Sprite Soda is great. My family really likes it. It has a very refreshing lemony taste. I'll definitely contine to buy.
Shelbie S.
Shelbie S.

Sprite is by far my favorite soda. I prefer this over 7 up. I like how bubbly it is and it's very cool and refreshing.
Rachel S.
Rachel S.
Gastonia, NC

This is my kiddos favorite drink. Mom and dad love that it's caffeine free! Don't know what we'd do without our sprite
Lina P.
Lina P.
San Diego, CA

Delcious. Refreshing. Just the right amount of carbonation. Best drank cold and great for when you have a tummy-ache.
Kay M.
Kay M.

Literally the only thing I drink besides water and coffee! It's the perfect taste!!!! Drinking it right now at work!!
Brittany M.
Brittany M.
Doral, FL

This one is a good to go when u need some sugar! Taste amazing, one of my favorites, it come in a nice packaging also
Alissa T.
Alissa T.

When I am sick, this helps feel better. It's nice a refreshing drink. I like drink Sprite better than any other soda.
Katie E.
Katie E.
Pinon Hills, CA

I have always been a fan of how consistent Sprite has been with their flavor. They are a very reliable drink company.
Debra Renee L.
Debra Renee L.
Edinburg, TX

I love sprite so much it has a great taste better than 7up or Sierra Mist! I'll choose sprite over those two any day!
Bridget Y.
Bridget Y.
Deltona, FL

Um yes this is by far the best lemon lime soda no other brand can come to compete with sprite so fixzy and refreshing
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.

Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?
Nina R.
Nina R.

Does this work for heartburn ?