Sprite Lemon-Lime Soda uploaded by Crystal G.Sprite Lemon-Lime Soda uploaded by Toya A.Sprite Lemon-Lime Soda uploaded by vanessa r.See all 87 photos

BY SPRITE #2 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks

• Have anyone ever made sprite cake.......Be the first to answer!
  • Who wishes the cranberry sprite wasn'...Me!!! what was such a good dri... 1 Answers
  • What is your opinion about the lemon ...It's super refreshing, it does... 6 Answers
Photos (87)
Victoria
Victoria
Classic and great. If you have a stomach ache, drinking a sprite and eating smoke crackers should help!
Selena M.
Selena M.
Hollywood, FL
Best drink ever! Sprite is my favorite drink, is also great for cookout it comes in cans and in bottles
Jeanette C.
Jeanette C.
I like to drink Sprite when I go out and eat once in a while it's my to go to drink its flavor is great
Alexus R.
Alexus R.
Jackson, MI
Sprite is my all time favorite drink, 8 drink this everyday. It's the only drink I can't get enough of.
Sydney B.
Sydney B.
Hamilton, NJ
My favorite flavor of soda. When I drink soda I order Sprite. Disappointed when they do not have Sprite
Love sprite especially when me or someone I know is sick! It's very refreshing and very nice packaging!
Ramona M.
Ramona M.
Las Vegas, NV
I really enjoy drinking Sprite. I always get this when I have parties, either the 2 liters or the cans.
Joanna R.
Joanna R.
Potsdam, NY
Love the lemon lime taste ,very refreshing and bubbly, love to add juice to this soda for a fizzy drink
Jenny B.
Jenny B.
My favorite lemon-lime soda! It tastes grate and doesn't burn my throat like other lemon lime sodas do.
leonely c.
leonely c.
Tampa, FL
Whoever have never tried Sprite most likely don't drink soda because Sprite is the best soft drink ever
Christina F.
Christina F.
Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA
Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.
howell, MI
Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.
Do they make a cherry sprite?
Nina R.
Nina R.
Does this work for heartburn ?