BY SPRITE #5 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks

Buy on Jet.com
Chereese R.
Chereese R.
Bronx, NY
This soda is good when your tummy not feelin so good an u can also add fruits to it its very good soda
Perla F.
Perla F.
This soft drink is perfect when you have an upset stomach.. love the lemon-lime taste and the sparks..
Amy B.
Amy B.
Very good, a classic. Mixes well with other beverages and is good to have on hand when family is sick.
Estrella B.
Estrella B.
Arlington, TX
It's a very good flavor. I like to drink it at times. And it one only my favorites of all that I love.
LA M.
LA M.
love soda but this one is great because it has a nice flavor to it. Its great for the price and value.
Kristen T.
Kristen T.
Lawrenceburg, KY
Cool, crisp, and delicious! If I'm looking for a can of pop that is caffeine-free, Sprite is my go to!
Mayra A.
Mayra A.
Midland, TX
I love Sprite it's the perfect drink when it's hot out and I feel refreshed and it takes away my bloat
Karissa B.
Karissa B.
Sprite is my go to soda when thirsty . It's not as heavy as darker sodas. And it isn't as sweet either
Kim G.
Kim G.
Indianapolis, IN
I like a really cold Sprite. It reminds me of being sick with a stomach bug so I don't drink it a lot.
Jazmin T.
Jazmin T.
Brooklyn, NY
One of my favorites soda
Love the taste!!
Love to drink it really cold!!
When its really hot outside!!
Christina F.
Christina F.
Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA
Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.
howell, MI
Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Nina R.
Does this work for heartburn ?
Ana S.
Ana S.
which is better 7up or sprite?