BY SPRITE #11 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks

Buy on Walmart*
Katrina M.
Marlette, MI
My go-to soda wherever I find myself! For someone who can't have caffeine, it's definitely a relief!
Zuri R.
Edinburg , TX
Sprite is perfect for picnics to a dinner plate. Its so refreshing and tasty. Everyone loves sprite.
Angela O.
Salem, OR
I like sprite I feel its not so much caffeine doesn't make me feel bloated like other sodas I drink.
Wendy F.
San Antonio, TX
This goes along with every meal. Or even when you have a tummy ache. It's a must have in any fridge.
Ashley B.
Dexter, MO
Perfect lemon lime flavor.. Crisp and refreshing. Good for stomach upset. Price is always reasonable
Carolina D.
Charlotte, NC
I love you sprite for a while. It is so good. And so refreshing. And I love her with all my heart.l
Judith C.
Lakeland, FL
Sprite Lemon lime soda is a very good drink , Florida is very hot and sprite can help with the calor
Wendy N.
Mixtue between lemon & lime with a soda pop taste. The mixture is linked to settling upset stomachs.
Ashley G.
Belleville, IL
Sprite is good, however i am not a huge fan of it. But, when i do drink it, it is pretty refreshing!
Jenna N.
Port Arthur, TX
My favorite soda so easy to drink I can finish a whole in less then 10 minutes now that's crazy good
Christina F.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA
Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Howell, MI
Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Does this work for heartburn ?
Ana S.
which is better 7up or sprite?