Add a Photo

Photos (80)
Tanya G.
Tanya G.
Perris, CA

I like this type of soda . It has a great taste . Very affordable. When I need a refreshing drink this is my go to
Keira J.
Keira J.
Omaha, NE

I don't drink pop often but when I do this is one of them I drink. I love to drink this if I have a upset stomach.
Linda B.
Linda B.

My favorite soda! Has just the right balance of lemon and lime to make for a delicious drink alone or with a meal.
Cassity T.
Cassity T.
Lexington, KY

YUM. Best soda and not as bad for you as coke so thats nice. Very yummy as a mixer for alcoholic beverages as well
Tiffany H.
Tiffany H.
Maywood, CA

Sprite is a great lemon lime soda with the right amount of bubbles and even though it's not diet it feels that way
Maeley C.
Maeley C.
Princeton, WV

sprite isn't scold so if it's light plus it doesn't have caffeine in it that's one of the best parts of this drink
JESSICA G.
JESSICA G.
Mt Sterling, KY

love sprite i love the taste of it and when i am sick it helps me out alot and i highly and strongly recommend it.
Bralmarys B.
Bralmarys B.
Newark, NJ

Who does not love Sprite? I love it because even though is a Soda I feel that is the must "healthy" one out there.
Alisha M.
Alisha M.
Ewa Beach, HI

Refreshing taste. This beverage is good for parties and any occasion where you are looking for a refreshing drink.
Brenda Z.
Brenda Z.
Haltom City, TX

I love the bubbly sensation you get when you're drinking this and it really does have that lemon lime taste to it!
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.

Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Nina R.

Does this work for heartburn ?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?

Join Now