Add a Photo

Photos (56)
Mary S.
Mary S.
Philadelphia, PA

Love this soda and prefer this more than Coke and Pepsi, like to eat this with some snacks while watching my favorite shows
Carrie S.
Carrie S.
Taylorsville, KY

Best taste in soda for caffeine free drink. Light and crisp tastes of lemon and lime. Kids like the taste of sprite as well
Luciana L.
Luciana L.

I love sprite. It is my favourite soda of all time. The flavour is great and the amount of sugar it has is the correct one.
Maria Camila O.
Maria Camila O.
Colombia

Esta gaseosa es rica, me gusta porque queda bien con cualquier comida, no es tan dulce como las otras, además quita la sed.
Rebecca S.
Rebecca S.
Shepherdsville, KY

Nothing like a sprite and I give them to my nephews or child whenever we have a movie night and they want something special
Rebecca B.
Rebecca B.
Byron Center, MI

I love to drink these kind of soda when i am feeling sick or when i want pop but not any kind of pop like pepsi or anything
Judy P.
Judy P.

So good! It's always been a favorite. It's crisp, fresh and tastes great. The packaging actually reminds me of my childhood
es super deliciosa, refrescante, en un día caluroso nunca puede faltar una 7up es super refrescante y quita la sed muy bien
Mariangela S.
Mariangela S.

Sweet but are good. The brand is super good. I recently tried it and the truth I tell you that it's worth paying the price.
Ashley K.
Ashley K.
Spencer, WV

My favorite soda. I like that it is caffeine free and doesn't stain your teeth. Been drinking this since I was a little kid
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?
Evelyn C.
Evelyn C.
Isabela Puerto Rico

How i know how many calories have ?
Misty M.
Misty M.
wellsford

Why has it got a strong lemon taste to i

Join Now