Add a Photo

Photos (78)
Lindsay H.
Lindsay H.
Runnemede, NJ

Our favorite soda! Crisp and refreshing and great with junk food
And can be added to fruit spritzer a for a lighter twist
Nayeli M.
Nayeli M.
Hampton, GA

We love sprite best soda ever we love to buy it beacuse it has the best taste ever my family and i love to drink it 😘😘☺☺☺
sarah a.
sarah a.

favourite soft drink love this drink man. very refreshing and yes nice packaging too i bought this at a local supermarket
Amie J.
Amie J.

My family loves to mix Sprite with Orange juice as a refresher on a hot day. Sprite has always been a staple in the home.
sala s.
sala s.

Its great its a classic and everyone loves it! including me! its inexpensive and i love the way it fizzes up in my mouth!
Christine P.
Christine P.
Millbury, OH

Sprite is the best non caffeinated pop on thw market. It is something i always keep in the house for unexpected visitors.
ada s.
ada s.

This is my favorite soda of all time! I take this with me for lunch or just in the car, it's easy, great-tasting and fun!
Crystal W.
Crystal W.

I love sprite think one of my favorite drinks have a Sierra taste reminds me water like carbonated water but with a twist
Melissa C.
Melissa C.

I like sprite because it's so refreshing and crisp taste! Like that it doesn't have caffeine and you can drink it anytime
Elicia G.
Elicia G.
Lake Wales, FL

This soda is good in generally when I have an upset tummy I just drink this and I feel all better it's totally affordable
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.

Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Nina R.

Does this work for heartburn ?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?

Join Now