BY SPRITE #7 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks

Buy on Walmart*
Damaris L.
One of my fave sodas in the market right now. By itself or with alcoholic mixed drinks this soda can amp up any beverage especially in the summer time. Its a definite rebuy.
Jess H.
Hot Springs National Park, AR
Amazing taste and crisp feeling on your tongue I love it I love it I love it I love it ever really be receiving five and a five and ratings
Aracely E.
Delicious lime soda. Love to drink this chilled. Great tasting and flavorfull
Harley H.
Manteca, CA
This is like a classic and it helps actually wake me up sometimes. To me it's not a harsh soda and it doesn't make you sick. I would definitely recommend it plus recommend mixing it with other drinks to give it a kick.
Crystal R.
Pottstown, PA
This is one of my favorite noncaffinated beverages. The taste is crisp and refreshing and it also works well for settling an upset stomach.
Sarita C.
Saint Cloud, MN
Absolute refreshing! You can mix pretty much anything with it. I love how it hasn't changed its taste over the years. Is a great value and would recommend to others.
Jari M.
Sweet and refreshing. I prefer this soda cause the flavor is good and have more soda. The price is really affordable
Carol R.
Miami
excellent, it is economical and great lemon flavor. The best gas of all, I recommend everyone to try it, they will not regret
Tiffany M.
Columbia, MS
Probably easily my favorite soda. Not as much caffeine as other sodas and not overly sweet like most of the other sodas. Also works well for nausea.
GLENDA M.
This is my family's favorite soda involve the crisp taste no caffeine the best part
Earn $387/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to learn more (don't forget to replace the (dot) with .)
Earn $258/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to learn more (don't forget to replace the (dot) with .)
Earn $299/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to learn more (don't forget to replace the (dot) with .)
Fernanda L.
yo tomo la sprite con unos cubos de hielo unas cuantas gotas del limon esta y es deliciosa la han provado de esta forma
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Is this lower in sugar than most other sodas? It doesnt really have a taste.